TraceParts, The Best Way to Save Design Time!
TraceParts offers hundreds of millions of technical data ready to download in 2D & 3D. 100% FREE.
Showing all 9 results. You are on page where is all information about AutoCAD 3D Blocks Models in DWG format.
- Advantages of product optimization using 3D design software:Based on a 3D model, you can quickly get all the flat drawings, sections or assemblies.Speeding up the project development process and reducing the number of errors.The three-dimensional 3D model is much more informative.You can immediately imagine what the product or structure will look like in space.Easy to make edits: when you change the model, all the drawings automatically change.
- At our site you can download free 3D models of various subjects and use them for modeling in CAD and 3D printing.
- Browse all useful part families for the machinery and tooling design:
Mechanical components, Manufacturing engineering, Materials (bars, beams, tubes, etc.), Material handling and lifting equipment, Electrical, Sensors and measurement systems, Electronics, Optics, Pneumatics, Vacuum equipment, Hydraulics, Heat Transmission, Building and Constructions (material and equipment), Civil Engineering.
- Make a quick visual evaluation before you download: you can view and manipulate the 3D model online with your selected product configuration, all within your web browser.
- Get millions of 3D files compatible with all the most popular native CAD software including SOLIDWORKS, CATIA, Pro/ENGINEER & CREO, Autodesk Fusion 360, Inventor, AutoCAD, Solid Edge, TopSolid, Onshape, Geomagic Design, Kompas 3D, SpaceClaim, SketchUp, Autodesk REVIT, ZW3D, Draftsight, HiCAD, TurboCAD, T-FLEX, SolidFace, Gstarcad, IronCAD, MagicPart, SOLIDWORKS Electrical, BricsCAD, DesignSpark Mechanical, DesignSpark Electrical and supports the majority of neutral CAD formats including: DWG, DXF, IGES, STEP, SAT, JT, STL, VRML and many more.
Extensive list of CAD formats live on the TraceParts CAD-content platform
- Request a quotation directly from the supplier and save time in your purchasing process
- Save precious design time and stop redrawing purchased parts
TraceParts helps me to have time to boosts my productivity and to do a better design and ensuring its quality.Bruno Robles, Mechanical Designer VR Painéis
I’m pleased that TraceParts is available, with lots of 3D models for you to download immediately. You can easily carry on designing without wasting any time.Leder Alexander, designer at KS Komponenten+Systeme
Having such a large source of models at my fingertips allows me to spend less time modeling and to boost my productivity!Alexis De Bosscher, Head of Visualization at Rendernote
TraceParts saves my time when I design new components for my valves and, at the same time, gives me the opportunity to take a look around to potential customers/suppliersGianantonio Polese, Quality System Manager Refrigera Industriale SRL
While I was at college gaining my engineering qualifications, I found TraceParts a great help for my project work (designing), and it saved me loads of time. I can’t recommend them enough.Viktor Keller, Design/Manufacturing / QM at Z-Medical GmbH & Co. KG
We chose TraceParts without the slightest hesitation, just like the other companies that later joined ALEMA Group. The rich content of its libraries and the fact that the solution integrates seamlessly into CATIA V5 – our primary design software – convinced us beyond any doubt.Eric Mangeard – Alema site Manager
TraceParts makes my job easier and saves us time and money by enabling us to avoid having to draw parts, as we can just download them. Not to mention that I can check for definite that the end product will be compatible thanks to its reliable measurements.Julio César Matarrita Chinchilla, project analyst (designer) at CVG ALUNASA (Costa Rica)
I find that TraceParts makes my job as a designer easier by allowing me to deploy components quickly in both simple and complex assemblies.Marcel Schulze, designer at Tribo Hartstoff GmbH
While I was at school and working on my industrial projects, I often ended up downloading plenty of standard components that enabled me to create complex machines using software.MKRTCHYAN, designer at engineering firm IMECA (MICHELIN)
The more we use standardized products for the different machines, the faster and easier it is to troubleshoot machinery or configure them for new products. The TraceParts library is very rich and the easy search feature could lead to an explosion in the number of references used. In TraceParts, we have found a solution to reach our standardization objectives.Stéphane Charvin, project manager in the Machinery Department
With TraceParts we can streamline the creation of the final product, with a true library of drawings and manufacturers for the project.Ronaldo Correia, Design Technician Asoval