Pack model textures into atlases, optimize textures.
Works with any game engine, including:
Tell us what you’re passionate about to get your personalized feed and help others. Substance Painter.
Support lots of modern 3D formats including DAE and FBX - ideal for game developers.
- There are some add-ons that can speed up your workflow, but while some paid add-ons cost between $1 and $29, others cost between $30 and $300 (some are premium subscription-based).
- This means that those who can't afford it will have a harder time completing their Blender projects.
- It Sucks, it is for losers See More.
Platforms:Windows, Linux, Mac, FreeBSD. Desktop targets:Windows; Macintosh; Linux. Blender is licensed under the GPL.
Very intuitive, pretty interface and free, very useful to just quickly open and use, no sign ins, paywalls or big installs!
- Good keyboard shortcuts for everything.
- Keep your left hand on the keyboard and your right hand on the mouse. Blender originally came with a game engine suited for making Blender a AIO solution for making games as well.
- However, in Blender 2.8, this has been removed.
- Even if it can get most straight forward jobs done, it is far from the most advanced system, and could benefit largely from advancements.
Arihan Sharma - Sir John A Macdonald Sr PS (1540)'s Experience. It offers a round solution (it covers many areas and professional fields) for a freelancer, for free, constantly updated, very polished, and allowing high quality results that clients do require.Coming Soon
- After some learning, it becomes very useful for professional work.
- TexturePacker works Windows and macOS. A single user license can be used with both OSes at the same time.
- The latest version (2.8) is free.
- Affordable price. Buy TexturePacker3D once and use it forever. Free updates included for 1 year. No subscription.
- It has more features, a redesigned User Interface, and better functionality.
- TexturePacker3D can work with your texture formats. Currently supported: PNG, JPG, TGA and TIFF. Coming soon: PVR, PKM, DDS, PSD.