Anycubic is a Shenzhen-based 3D technology company that specialises in making low-cost 3D printers. Anycubic’s philosophy is that 3D printers should be affordable and accessible to everyone as everyone deserves the freedom to bring their ideas, creativity and imagination to life.The company, therefore, strives to make 3D printing solutions available to users all over the world and thus to create freedom of design and application.
Photon Mono 4K
The Anycubic Mega X is built for massive build volume coming in at 300 x 300 x 305mm which is able to print models that a majority of 3D printers out there wouldn’t be able to manage.
How to use Photon Workshop
- It’s a great choice for beginners as well as experts in the 3D printing field, so don’t feel intimidated by the size just yet.
- Not only do you have build volume, but characteristics such as precision, accuracy and high quality really take this 3D printer at the forefront of the competition.
- The main trick up the Vyper’s sleeve is ANYCUBIC’s new auto-leveling technology that gets the entire package calibrated on its own.
- Otherwise, there’s a pretty modest 245mm by 245mm by 260mm print area, which should be large enough to craft all kinds of different creations.
- On top of being heated, the bed also pairs with a magnetic plate for easily removing finished models.
- The screen features new UI interface, smooth and simple operation as well as English and Chinese switching.
- New UI; Large-size screen; Easy to operate. Anycubic Chiron 3D Printer Major Upgrade Anycubic Chiron 3D Printer Video.
- New Anycubic Photon Mono 4K (2021) - Unboxing and first prints.
How to check if my Gpu support OpenGL 3.3 or above ?
For Windows, You Can Download and Checkout The OpenGL version.
For MacOs, You Can Install OpenGL Extensions Viewer in App Store.
Some Computer May Have Two Gpu Card, please choose a card with a higher GL Version.