Windows 10 is one of the easiest operating systems. It is a blend and update of Windows 7 and Windows 8 with some entirely new features that are easy to handle. If you do not have Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1, you can still get a free Windows 10 full version. This post provides you with four effective ways to download Windows 10 64/32 bit full version for free. These methods will help you in obtaining Microsoft Windows 10 operating system full version for free. These solutions open a path for all Windows XP and Windows Vista users, as well as to get a free copy of the Windows 10 final version.
List of Microsoft Windows versions
- Here's the quick navigation of the solutions.
- Before you are going to download Windows 10 64 bit full version free, you must learn about the system requirements of Windows 10.
- Here's what it takes to install Windows 10 on your PC or tablet:.
- Latest OS: Make sure you're running the latest version—either Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1 Update.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor or SoC.
Windows 10 Tips and FAQs
RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit. Hard disk space: 16 GB for 32-bit OS or 20 GB for 64-bit OS. Graphics card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver.
|Windows Edition||ISO Download Links||Official Download Page|
|Enterprise||64bits / 32bits||Link|
|Pro||64bits / 32bits||Link|
|Home||64bits / 32bits||Link|
|Education||64bits / 32bits||Link|
How to Free Download Windows 10 ISO 64/32 Bit Full Version
Display: 800 x 600. To find out which version you're running:. Press the Windows logo + R, type winver in the Run box, and then select "OK".
Things to know about Windows ISO images and Reinstalling
Almost 90% of computers are running on Windows operating system. In this part, you are going to learn four ways to download Windows 10 64/32 bit full version free.
- Read on to get Windows 10 for your PC.
- To get started, you will first need to have a license to install Windows 10.
Go to the Microsoft page to buy a copy of Windows 10 and install it on your PC. Once you have met the requirements to run Windows 10, follow the steps to download Windows 10 64/32 bit ISO file.
Step 1.Download Windows 10 Media Create Tool.
Download Windows 10 ISO With the Media Creation Tool
Create a Windows 10 installation media file like an ISO file, USB flash drive, or DVD. After you have created an ISO file, then you need to burn the Windows 10 64/32 bit ISO file to a blank USB with burning tools like Rufus.
- Then, insert the installation USB flash drive or DVD to your PC and boot your PC into BIOS.
- Go to the Boot Menu and select to boot from the USB or DVD media.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install Windows 10 for your PC.
- Microsoft provides a very useful Windows 10 Media Creation Tool for users to install Windows 10, or create a bootable installation USB drive, DVD, or ISO file to install Windows 10 on a different PC.
- Download Windows 10 Media Create Tool.
- Run the Windows 10 Media Create Tool.
Then, follow this guide to install Windows 10 from a bootable USB drive. If you have Windows 10 installed on an old PC, you can use Windows 10 cloning software to clone Windows 10 to a new SSD or HDD.
Download a Windows 7 ISO From The Disc Image Page
Then, insert the SSD or HDD into the new PC. Finally, the new PC will have Windows 10 installed.
- You can get more information from this video.
- Generally speaking, you won't be faced with data loss on your new PC after installing Windows 10.
- But if you are using an old PC to install Windows 10.
- You will encounter data loss problems after a clean install.
- To get back lost files, you need to run EaseUS free data recovery software.
It's a tool that recovers lost files, pictures, documents, and videos, after deleting, formatting, partition loss, virus attack, and other data loss scenarios.
Download and install this tool to recover data in Windows 10.
Run EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard. Choose the drive where you lost files and start scanning.
This software allows you to recover lost data from all devices, including HDD, SSD, USB drive, SD card, pen drive, camera, etc.
Windows 10 System Requirements for 32/64 Bit
Browse the full scan results. You can choose the file type you need by clicking on the file type filter. EaseUS data recovery software supports 1000+ file types like photos, videos, documents, emails, audio files, and many more. Select the files you want to preview. Click "Recover" and set a storage location to save the recovered data.