The Anycubic Chiron is a FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling) 3D printer with a large installation space, many comfort functions and a fair price-performance ratio.
- With a space of 400 x 400 x 450 mm even larger objects can be realized.
- It has huge build volume of 15.75” x 15.75” x 17.72”(400 x 400 x 450mm). Everyone wants to get more space for whatever they are working be it, your professional work or your hobby. The more the space for creation, the better you can create for years to come.
The liquid crystal display (LCD) touch-screen is very large and it has been mounted at a very easy-to-see and use angle. It is convenient to operate and responds very quickly responds to any commands you give to the machine.
It also has an independent Double Z Limit Switch, which allows a stable level with respect to the print bed.
- Automatically detect 25 points, supports real-time adjustment Real-time compensation of nozzle height.
- Add the device by clicking “User —.”Device List”
- Connect the device:
a. The smartphone and 3D printer must connect to the same WIFI.
b. Multiple types of devices can be added to the devise list, but only one can be connected at a time.
- Click “File” on the bottom menu bar, check and preview the model file on a USB memory stick that is connected to a 3D printer.
- Swipe left to delete the file; long press to select files to delete.
- Click to select the model and then click the image . on the right side of the Ale to enter the Print interface.
- Print control and parameters setting
- Start, pause and stop
- Click the icon on the top right corner to set printing parameters
|ANYCUBIC Photon 3D Printers [pdf] User Manual|
Photon 3D Printers, Photon Mono SE, Photon Mono X, Photon X
425 five star reviews and counting
- Anet 3D Printer User Manual
Anet 3D Printer User Manual - Download [optimized] Anet 3D Printer User Manual - Download
- GEEETECH A10T 3D Printer User Manual
GEEETECH A10T 3D Printer User Manual - Download [optimized] GEEETECH A10T 3D Printer User Manual - Download
- AMEYO USER MANUAL
AMEYO USER MANUAL - Download [optimized] AMEYO USER MANUAL - Download
- Hydrow User Manual
Hydrow User Manual - Original PDF Hydrow User Manual - Optimized PDF