If you have been resin 3D printing, you might also wonder which slicer is the best for resin 3D printing since they don’t work the same with filament slicers.
1. Lychee Slicer
This article will go through some of the best slicers that you can get for your resin 3D printer to give you the best opportunity for success.
- The Lychee Slicer is quite new on the scene when compared to other original resin slicers, but because of this, they had a great framework to work from.
- Mango3D created this advanced slicer software which is compatible with almost all LCD and DLP 3D printers.
- It’s free to use, though it has a Pro version which allows you some extra capabilities in terms of functionality, as well as being able to skip the 20-second ad for each export of a sliced file.
- For all the features you’re getting, as well as the functionality of the software itself, the ads aren’t very bothersome.
- You may be wondering, just how much is this Pro version you speak of?
- At the time of writing, it will set you back a respectable €2.49 per month with their yearly subscription.
- They even give you a chance to use this slicer for 1 month on trial basis, so you can figure out whether its for you.
- I’d definitely recommend it if you are into resin 3D printing.
3. ChiTuBox Slicer
The Pro version gives you the following features:.
All the function of the Free edition of Lychee Slicer.
No advertising before slicing. Advanced support editing mode (IK type).