It’s not a shocking divulgence that Resin 3D printing gives astonishing print quality and objective over FDM. There’s a slight assumption to assimilate data for the people who have never used an SLA/DLP 3D printer, but this obstacle is vanquished quickly in light of the undeniable documentation, working on the web network, and other online resources.
Anycubic Photon Troubleshooting
The Anycubic Photon DLP 3D Printer has emerged as the most captivating option accessible.
Irregular Resets/Memory Errors/USB Read Problems
- Anycubic has picked up a reputation for building strong and user-friendly printers like the Anycubic i3 Mega FDM 3D printer.
- With respect to the worth, the Anycubic Photon is no exception – it’s undoubdtedly the most affordable DLP 3D printers out there.
- Photo Credit:TechRadar.com.
- Things You Might NeedAnycubic Photon Build Plate.
- Symptoms*.photon cut document arranged in anycubic/chitu slicer v1.3.6 or Chitubox isn’t identified or won’t print on a unique Photon printer.
- Check the firmware version of the printer, if it shows v3.4.x, at that point, you can be sure that your printer is not a unique Photon.
“.photon” files can’t be detected or won’t print on Photon printer
- There are other Photon printers, which are called a Fauxton.
- These are new printers that resemble a unique Photon.
Squares Print Rhomboid, Circles Are Skewed
Free Build Plate/Plate Too High
If your printer is not a fauxton printer, then you should contact the salesperson or showroom.
But first, check your motherboard and firmware carefully.
It’s the only way to determine whether you have the correct printer or not.