I looked through the FAQ and the beginners guide and did a little bit of googling but how should i format another usb flash drive to be used with my new photon mono?
Where to download the open-source code for Photon Workshop?
I've been using the usb drive that it came with but it doesn't have very much memory and I've heard that other people have had mixed results with the stock flash drive later on in it's life and would like to just avoid it as a potential trouble shooting thing I might have to do.
How to use Photon Workshop
- Anyway I've got a 16gb extra flash drive but no prints I've put on it are showing up on the print menu on my 3d printer, there are no folders or sub folders on the drive just a single print right now and it wont show up.
- It's currently formatted as Fat32. Also the printer appears to have put a history.bin file on it so I know it did interact with the drive in some way.
- I have a small issue with USB-Sticks for the Photon-S.
- The Original 4Gb Stick works fine.
- I suppose the original is an USB2 Stick. I want to have a stick with both 2 Connectors (USB-A & USB-C), because my main Computer has only USB-C Connectors.
- I got a Sandisk "Ultra Dual Drive Luxe" 32Gb and the USB-A Connector has a blue indication that it is USB3.
- I reformat the USB-Stick as FAT32. /dev/disk3 (external, physical): #: TYPE NAME SIZE IDENTIFIER 0: FDisk_partition_scheme *30.8 GB disk3 1: DOS_FAT_32 PHOTON-S 30.8 GB disk3s1.
- When I insert it in a running Photon-S the LCD is blocked!
How to check if my Gpu support OpenGL 3.3 or above ?
When I switch the Photon-S Off & On, the Printer gives a Beep Tone which doesn't stop?
What is wrong?- Doesn't the Photon-S doesn't Support 32Gb Size?- Doesn't the Photon-S doesn't Support USB3 Size?
It is slightly difficult the get old fashioned USB-Stick with USB2 an small sizes (e.g.