Photon Workshop is a 3D slicer software, It converts the stl/obj/xxx files into *.pws or *.photon files which can be read by Anycubic Photon printers.
Where to download the open-source code for Photon Workshop?
We will update our open-source information on Github, please click HERE to get more information.
How to use Photon Workshop
- Download the software then install it on your computer.
- Choose Your Machine, Click The Menu Configure/Machine/Photon (S)
- Open files (.stl/.obj) .
- Scale / Rotate / Move the model (Optional).
- Slice and save as a sliced File (.pws/.photon depends on your machine.
- Copy the sliced file to a usb disk flash, and then insert the USB to Anycubic Photon 3D Printers to print.
- GPU must be supporting At Least
OpenGL 3.3or above.
- Memory Should be at least 8 G Or above.
How to check if my Gpu support OpenGL 3.3 or above ?
For Windows, You Can Download and Checkout The OpenGL version.
For MacOs, You Can Install OpenGL Extensions Viewer in App Store.
Some Computer May Have Two Gpu Card, please choose a card with a higher GL Version.