Autodesk AutoCAD 360 -- the official AutoCAD mobile app. Take the power of AutoCAD with you wherever you go. AutoCAD 360 is a free. easy-to-use drawing and drafting mobile application that allows you to view, edit, and share AutoCAD drawings across desktop, web, and mobile devices - anytime, anywhere.
Simplify your site visits with the most powerful drafting and editing tool available. AutoCAD 360 offers an abundance of features and capabilities. You can upload and open 2D DWG drawings directly from email and view all aspects of your DWG file, including external references, layers, and image underlays.
- Whether working online or offline, in the office or in the field, design every detail, everywhere.
- Features: Draw and edit shapes with accuracy using object snap.
- Select, move, rotate, and scale objects. Use multi-touch zoom and pan to easily navigate large drawing.
- Add and edit text annotations directly on your drawing; no need for paper mark-ups.
- Measure accurately using the distance measurement tool while on site. Keep drawings up to date by saving edits as you go. Work offline and sync your changes once back online. Share your designs with others directly from mobile. View drawings from a multitude of cloud storage services (Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, and more).
- Use the free companion web app to easily access drawings from web browsers Share your thoughts with AutoCAD 360 by leaving a review here in the Windows App Store or by contacting us via Facebook (/autocad360), Twitter (@autocad360), or Pinterest (/autocad360).
- To be precise, AutoCAD is a comprehensive Computer Aided Design solution that has made the lives of draftsmen and engineers much easier.
- Before starting the construction work of any structure, they can create its virtual model efficiently and then determine whether it is suitable for construction or some modifications in the design are needed.
- Windows 10 / Windows 8. AutoCAD has a comprehensive set of drawing tools, along with editing and annotation tools.
- These help in producing 2 D documentation as well as drawings.
- AutoCAD provides a set of 3 D modeling as well as annotation tools.
- These can be used for producing and communicating through 3 D designs and models.
It is easy to personalize AutoCAD. This helps in enhancing the productivity of the user. The collaboration allows it to import maps and assemblies from other applications. It is also possible to attach other drawings to the drawing being created by the user.
- The geographic location can be inserted in the drawing being made.
- This will be taken from the online map service and displayed in the drawing. In this way, there are endless options available in AutoCAD that can help to enhance a simple design.
- AutoCAD 2019 by Autodesk is a licensed application that is used for drafting and Computer Aided Designing purposes.
- It has simplified the work of architects and engineers by providing them the facility of drawing digital models of structures in 2D and 3D modes.
Therefore, it is easy to implement any changes in designs before construction of physical structure is started. Customers can view the models and can take better decisions as compared to older drawing-on- paper approach. Its different versions are released that are compatible with Windows, Mac OS, iOS and Android Operating Systems. The versatility of features in AutoCAD makes it suitable for advanced professional users.
- There are a large number of tools and options available that can efficiently assist the designers in drafting. These options are well-categorized and can be accessed quickly via menu bar.
- The software comes equipped with many sample drawings that can be used and modified to create professional objects. When working in an organization, a person may need to interact with multiple projects at a time for comparing the end results.
- To meet such requirements, it is possible to open many projects in separate tabs. There is a wide range of options available that can be used by users in their projects. draw various shapes, modify them, enter text, toggle between 2D and 3D mode, add layer states and manage properties.
- insert images, define writing blocks, mention references, perform linking and extraction and can import files with different formats. manage parameters for representation of objects and can annotate them for explanation of their parts.
- Enabling the navigation bar and other palettes help the users to view different aspects of objects on which they are working. The user interface of AutoCAD software can be easily adjusted according to user preferences.
- GUI can be completely customized to decide which palettes will be displayed and which will remain hidden. Professional users can write and run scripts of Visual Basic, Visual LISP and VBA Macro to automate certain features. Furthermore, the documents can be created by users to define Standards and all the other files can be compared with them.
- In the end, the users can save these as DWG, DWS and DXF files. AutoCAD is very much beneficial for project managers, architects, graphic designers and engineers. The users can develop professional 2D and 3D models with the help of its powerful tools.
Tools and Options:
- The documentation of objects has been simplified by its automatic measurement feature. The users can store their customized settings and objects on cloud account and then access them on all their devices.
- The settings from previous versions of the software can be extracted as well.
?Is AutoCAD free?
While AutoCAD doesn’t have a completely free version of its software, if you follow these instructions, you can get AutoCAD free for 30 days. This is a perfect solution if you need a quick solution for completing a project or have only one or two designs that can be completed in under 30 days.
?Is AutoCAD secure?
The official AutoCAD software from Autodesk is a secure program with no known viruses and malware. You should also be careful to always update to the latest version, which usually includes security patches and updates.
Do not try and download a “cracked AutoCAD” program as it might contain viruses or malware.
?Can AutoCAD convert a PDF file to DWG?
AutoCAD adding a PDFIMPORT button in the 2017 release, which makes converting PDF files to DWG simple. All lines from the PDF will be treated as editable geometry, and the text can be edited as well.Visit AutoCAD Website