Disclaimer | This article may contain affiliate links, this means that at no cost to you, we may receive a small commission for qualifying purchases. Are you thinking of going on a camping trip or throwing one of those tailgating parties?
Well, in that case, an inverter generator is a must-have! Having said that, choosing a budget-friendly option that serves as a reliable and efficient power source without burning a hole in your wallet is not simple. Truth be told, it is, in fact, quite confusing and time-consuming, especially for first-timers.
Seems like a challenging task, right?
- Well, don’t worry as we have got you covered.
- After extensive research, we have come forward with a guide, including detailed and unbiased reviews of 12 top-notch and cheap options for you to consider.
- Furthermore, to make your decision-making even simpler, we also provide a comprehensive buyer’s guide towards the end of the article.
- So, let’s not waste any more time and dive straight into the reviews to accelerate your selection process.
- Best Cheap Inverter Generator.
Cheap Inverter GeneratorBuyer’s Guide Portable.
- 1600-watts running wattage with a 2000-watts surge.
- Fuel-powered with 1-gallon tank capacity.
- 79.7 cc 4-stroke OV engine. 1800 running watts and 2000 starting watts.
- Up to 13 hours of runtime. 1.3-gallon gas fuel tank.
3400W starting and 3100 running wattage.
- Runtime: 7.5 hours on gas, 14.5 hours on propane.
- Electric and recoil start.
- 2200W starting and 1700W running wattage.
1-gallon fuel tank. 8-hour runtime at 25% load. 1600 running and 2000 peak wattage.