At the current, inverter generators are one of the best choices for a portable power source. They are compact, easy to use, and importantly, generate cleaner power than the traditional conventional generators. A big struggle when choosing the best inverter generator for the money is, there are countless models on the market.
Today, we will show you how to pick out the worthiest one for your needs. 1200 Peak Watts: Westinghouse iGen1200. 2200 Peak Watts: Honda EU2200i. 3000 Peak Watts: Generac GP3000i. 3400 Peak Watts: Champion 3400-Watt. 3800 Peak Watts: WEN 56380i.
6500 Peak Watts: Briggs & Stratton 30675 Q6500.
- 2200 Peak Watts.
- 3000 Peak Watts. 3400 Peak Watts.
- 3800 Peak Watts. 6500 Peak Watts. ProsReliable & trusted - a 3-year warranty & meet all EPA, USFS, and CARB compliantLong runtime & energy efficiency - 9 hours at a 0.8-gallon tank & economy ModeEasy to transport – a weight of 33 poundsAble to give more power if wanted – parallel capability.
- Reliable & trusted - a 3-year warranty & meet all EPA, USFS, and CARB compliant.
Long runtime & energy efficiency - 9 hours at a 0.8-gallon tank & economy Mode.
- Easy to transport – a weight of 33 pounds.
- Able to give more power if wanted – parallel capability.
- Compared to other 1200-peak-watt inverter generators out there, we find the Westinghouse iGen1200 to be the worthiest buy.