- What's the difference between products sold on the Creative Store versus other retailers?
- Creative Store carries the full list of ongoing models and colours. Other retailers often carry a limited selection of products.
- I can't find the product I'm looking for.
If you have a specific model in mind, the fastest way to access the product page will be via the “Search” feature located at the top right of our main menu. With the “Search” feature, you are able to search by product name or keywords related to that product.
If you wish to browse through our catalogue and products available online on the Creative Store, simply select “Product” from the main menu to view all the available product categories. You can then browse and make your selection from the products displayed on the category page.
- I'm not sure if the product I'm considering fits my requirements.
- We have a “Filter By” feature located on the left side of each respective category page that allows you to sort and search for products based on popular features. You may also use the Product Comparison feature to compare up to four products, and to view a full list of technical specifications of said selected products. These features are only available for desktop users.
We're happy to advise and provide you with product recommendations based on your criteria. Drop us an email or a quick message to get in touch. You may also find us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- How do I check the stock availability of products?
Stock availability is displayed prominently on every product page:
- In Stock: Product is currently in stock
- Ships from DD-MM-YY. Pre-order now: Product is currently back-ordered and is expected to be dispatched from our fulfilment hub from the date stated.
- Back in stock soon: Stock is currently unavailable with no estimated replenishment date. You may choose to leave your email address so that we can notify you when the product is back in stock.
- When will an item be back in stock?
- For products that are marked with “Back In Stock Soon”, there's no estimated replenishment date available. We recommend using the “Notify Me” feature to leave us your email address. An email will automatically be sent to you when the product is available for order.
- What's the best way to enjoy early access to new product releases and seasonal promotions?
Subscribe to the Creative Newsletters for the most comprehensive coverage on the latest product releases and early access to promotions delivered directly to your email inbox.
You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for a curated selection of news.