- Fix no audio heard or "Unable to find audio device" error, with Windows 10 RS4 (Version 1803) and above.
To install this pack:
- Make sure that all system requirements are met.
- Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
- Locate and double-click on the newly-downloaded file.
- Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
- Read EULA (End User Licence Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
About Sound Card Drivers:
Usually, Windows operating systems apply a generic audio driver that allows computers to recognize the sound card component and make use of its basic functions.
When enabled by proper files, the characteristics of the sound card (like model, manufacturer, number of channels) are completely available to computers, and all its features are made accessible.
Updating the audio version can improve sound quality, resolve different compatibility issues, fix related errors spotted throughout the product's usage, add support for new operating systems, and bring various other changes.
As for applying this package, the steps are quite simple since each producer intends to uncomplicate things for users: just download the package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions.
Bear in mind that, even though other operating systems might be compatible as well, it is not recommend that you apply any software on platforms other than the specified ones. Also, when the installation has finished, do perform a restart to ensure that all changes take effect properly.
Therefore, if you wish to install this audio version, click the download button and apply the package. Remember to check with our website as often as possible to stay “updated one minute ago.”
If you do have one, you can grab the latest Windows 10 drivers for old cardshere, though they are still working on rolling out some of the updates. I’ve just updated my own Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Extreme Audio card driver. I bought the card when Vista came out in 2007.
- COMPATIBLE WITH:
- Windows 10
Windows 10 64 bit
- file size:
- 49.3 MB
- Sound Card