Accurate, reliable weather monitoring with real-time data updates every 2.5 seconds. Pair with a WeatherLink Live to access data anywhere, anytime, on the WeatherLink Cloud. Self-contained, easy-to-install system in rugged, weather-proof housing for years of reliable data. Accurate, reliable weather monitoring with real-time data updates every 2.5 seconds. Pair with a WeatherLink Live to access data anywhere, anytime, on the WeatherLink Cloud.
Highlights Click here to learn more about the product.
- Industry-leading transmission range of 1,000’/300 m from the sensor suite to a Vantage Pro2 or Vantage Vue console, WeatherLink Live, EnviroMonitor IP Gateway, or Vantage Connect.
- Measures outside temperature and humidity; wind speed and direction; and rainfall.
- Solar-powered with battery-backup. Easy installation with included mounting hardware.
- Pair with a WeatherLink Live to access data anywhere, anytime, with WeatherLink Cloud.
- One-year manufacturer’s warranty. For over 35 years, Davis Instruments has provided high-quality, reliable weather instrumentation for a variety of applications.
- The Vantage Vue Console is a compact receiver that is loaded with features. This weather station wireless console allows you to view current and historical weather conditions including indoor temperature and outdoor temperature, indoor and outdoor humidity, barometric pressure, wind speed, wind direction, dew point, rainfall and rain rate, heat index, wind chill, forecasts, moon phase and much more.
- The Vantage Vue Console updates every 2.5 seconds, which means you have real-time data when you need it with data sent from your Vantage Vue or Vantage Pro2 sensor suite.
- It can also retransmit to other Vantage Vue consoles or Vantage Pro2 consoles. It can receive and transmit up to 1000 feet or 300 meters.
- The console includes a glow-in-the-dark keypad and backlit display for easy viewing at night.
- A unique feature of the Vantage Vue weather station wireless console allows you to see any changes in the weather over the last day.
FAQsClick here to view popular questions and answers about the product.
You can also set up to 22 alarms for different weather conditions, such as high wind, high temperature or frost.
How does a Vantage Vue wireless console work?
It also has graphing capabilities that let you see trends over the past day, month, or year. It is AC-powered, but it includes a battery backup in the event of a power outage. The Vantage Vue Wireless Console is an excellent choice for reliable data viewing. The Vantage Vue console can receive data from either a Vantage Vue or Vantage Pro2 sensor suite. The same sensor suite can transmit to several consoles so you can have consoles in different rooms of your home.
How do I connect my Vantage Vue wireless console to the internet?
Add a second console to your system; compatible with both Vantage Vue and wireless Vantage Pro2 sensor suites. Console can retransmit data wirelessly 1,000’/300 m to another console and/or WeatherLink Live. Glow-in-the-dark keypad; backlit LED screen for easy viewing, day and night. Console’s innovative Weather Center displays weather variables over the last 25 days. On-screen graphing of weather data shows you over 50 graphs for last 25 hours, days, months or years. See inside and outside temperature and humidity; barometric pressure; wind speed and direction; rainfall; dewpoint; indexes moon phase, alarms; highs/lows; and more.
"Change in weather since yesterday” feature allows comparison of temperature and barometric pressure from day to day. Set 22 simultaneous console alarms to warn of dangers such as high wind, freezing temperatures, high rain rate, heat index, and more.
How do I change the battery in my Vantage Vue?
AC-powered with battery-backup; includes kickstand or can be wall-mounted. One-year manufacturer’s warranty. The Vantage Vue console receives data from the sensors in the outdoor sensor suite via spread-spectrum, frequency-hopping radio technology. It includes a simple keyboard with 12 command keys and a set of four navigation keys. The variables are printed on the key for that function.
Each key can serve two functions using a 2nd key, which is similar to the shift key on your keyboard. When installing your console, you can place it on a desktop or mount it on a wall using a special set of brackets.
How do I reset my Vantage Vue?
Your Vantage Vue console is for use in viewing your data directly from the sensor suite.