- In our earlier articles, we have provided the keyboard shortcuts for geometric symbols with square and circle shape.
Similarly, you can use alt keys to insert diamond shaped symbols in Windows and Mac documents. Below is the complete list of alt code shortcuts for diamond symbols in Windows and Mac. Follow one of the below instructions to insert the symbols in Windows based documents like Word or PowerPoint.
Alt Code Shortcuts for Diamond Symbols
Press alt key and type the decimal code. For example, alt + 11201 will make black diamond centred symbols like ⯁.
How to Insert Diamond Symbols in Mac?
However, you have to turn on numeric lock and use separate number pad for typing numbers. Alternatively, type the hexadecimal code (given in Mac Shortcut column) then alt + x keys. For example, 25C7 Alt + X will make white diamond like ◇.
This method works only in Word documents. For inserting diamond emoji symbols, you can press “Win Logo + Semicolon” keys to open emoji panel.
Type “diamond” to filter related emoji and insert on your document. Follow one of the below instructions in Mac.
HOW TO TYPE DIAMOND SYMBOL ON MACBOOK
- Hold the option key and type the hexadecimal code. For example, option + 2B19 will make diamond with bottom half black symbol like ⬙. Remember, you have to use Unicode input method and only 4 digit codes will work with option key combination.
- In order to insert the emoji symbols that has 5 digits hexadecimal code, you can use Character Viewer app in Mac. In fact, you can insert all diamond symbols using this app. Press “Control + Command + Space” to open the app.
- Use the search box to filter and insert the symbol. In HTML documents, you can either use decimal format or use hexadecimal format.
Only diamond suit symbol has HTML entity name. Except emoji, you can customize other symbols like any other text on your document. On Mac, you can choose the font variation from the Character Viewer app.
HOW TO TYPE DIAMOND SYMBOL ON YOUR WINDOWS KEYBOARD
HOW TO INSERT DIAMOND SYMBOL IN YOUR WORD OR EXCEL
- The Microsoft Word package helps you type documents and save them in easily accessible formats.
- In contrast, the Microsoft Excel Package enables you to store information in tables using rows and columns.
- These packages are commonly used in organizations, and it is expected that employees understand how they function.
- In this article, we will be showing you different methods of how to type the diamond symbol in Word or Excel package, either on a window or a MacBook.
- These symbols can be a little tricky when you are trying to hurriedly compile a document.