This assistant is for those who wish to:
- Microsoft has finally paved the way for their latest installment of the most successful operating system line with Windows 11.
Before you begin, check to see if the following conditions apply to you:
- The OS market leader wants to imitate the success of XP and 7 with their new offering.
- Its predecessor Windows 10, was a debatable success before the debacle of Windows 8 and 8.1.
- Something that Microsoft clearly wants to forget in recent times. Until recently, the Windows 11 ISO was available in beta through the Microsoft Developer network. You had to create an account, then find the download link for Windows 11 to download the files.
- That’s not the case anymore; you can download and install Windows 11 through the official public links.
After you download the Installation Assistant:
- Install Windows 11 by disabling TPM 2.0 Check. Download Windows 11 ISO Image without TPM.
- Here is how you download Windows 11 directly from the official website. The official link is active for a period of 24 hours, so we are not going to go there.
- Download the ISO file by yourself in 4 easy steps that barely take a minute.
- Head to the official Windows 11 page. Scroll down to the Download Windows 11 Disk Image (ISO)section, which is third in order from the top.
Note: Windows 11 Installation Assistant doesn’t run on ARM-based PCs. It’s only supported for PCs using x64 processors. If you need installation media to install Windows 11 on a different PC, see Create Windows 11 Installation Media.