7,362 downloads·Added on: November 25, 2017·Manufacturer: FTDI. It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver.
This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver.
- Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- ISO, commonly known as ISO image file, is one of the storage formats of CD or DVD Mirror on computers.
- Because it is a file stored according to ISO-9660 standard for the CD-ROM file system, it is usually named with the suffix .iso. An ISO image file is a complete copy of the CD-ROM file information, which must be loaded using the dedicated virtual CD-ROM drive software.
- Most downloadable operating systems, including Windows 10, are released as ISO files. Whether you've activated Windows 10 Pro already or not, you are allowed to download Windows 10 ISO file from Microsoft's official website.
Then, you can burn the ISO file into a DVD/CD or create an installation media on a USB drive to upgrade your PC or install Windows 10 on a different PC.
- Before downloading Windows 10 ISO image file, make sure that you:. Have an Internet connection. Have enough available data storage space on your computer, USB, or external drive for downloading.
- If you want to create media, use a blank USB drive with at least 8GB of space or a blank DVD (as well as a DVD burner). Note that if you use a USB or DVD that has files, all the content stored on it will be deleted.
- When burning a DVD from an ISO file, you need to use a dual-layer (DL) DVD medium if the system reminds you that the image file is too large. Go to Microsoft Windows 10 ISO download page.
- Click "Download tool now". Then run this tool as an administrator. Accept Microsoft software license terms as required. Choose "Create installation media (USB flash drive, DVD, or ISO file) for another PC" on the What do you want to do? window and click "Next". Select language, architecture - 64-bit, and edition - Windows 10.
- On Choose which media to use window, choose "ISO file". Then, you need to burn ISO file to a DVD later. Set a file path and start to download Windows 10 ISO file. After you have downloaded Windows 10 ISO file, you can burn it to DVD in two ways. If you have a third-party DVD burning program installed on your computer that you prefer to use to create installed DVDs, you can open the program by going to the location where the ISO file is saved and double-clicking the ISO file.
Or, you can right-click the ISO file and follow the steps below to open and burn the ISO file. Go to the location where the ISO file is stored. Right-click the ISO file > select "Properties". Then, click "General" > "Change" > "Apply".
Select "Windows Explorer" for the program you would like to use to open ISO files and click "OK".
- Right-click the ISO file and select "Burn disc image". Before installing Windows 10, it's best to save all your work and back up your computer before starting the installation.
- If you forgot to export your important files in advance and lost them during OS installation, use professional data recovery software to restore data immediately.
- Insert the Windows 10 ISO disc image DVD to the computer. Boot your computer from the installation disc.
If your device doesn't boot from it, go to the BIOS or UEFI to change the boot order. Restart your computer and keep pressing a key (such as F2, F12, Delete, or Esc) while restarting to access BIOS.
Your current edition of Windows Windows 10 edition Windows 7 Starter
Windows 7 Home Basic
Windows 7 Home Premium
Windows 7 Professional
Windows 7 Ultimate
Windows 8.1 with Bing
Windows 8 Pro
Windows 8.1 Pro
Windows 8/8.1 Professional with Media Center
Windows 8/8.1 Single Language
Windows 8 Single Language with Bing
Windows 10 Home
Windows 10 Pro
Windows 10 Windows 8/8.1 Chinese Language Edition
Windows 8 Chinese Language Edition with Bing
Windows 10 Home China
- Press any key to continue as required. Then, the Windows 10 installation wizard will appear. Choose the language, time and currency format, and keyboard input settings you need. Click "Install now" to begin the Windows 10 installation. Input your Windows license key. You can skip it at first, but eventually, Windows will start alerting you that your installation isn't activated. Choose the Windows 10 edition you want to install, from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Education, all the way to Windows 10 Pro.
- This will perform an upgrade of your current operating system to Windows 10.
Here are the how-to steps. Navigate to the Windows 10 ISO file, right-click it and select "Properties". Click "General" > "Change" > "Apply". Then, select "Windows Explorer" to open the ISO file and choose "OK. Right-click the ISO file and select "Mount". This will create a virtual bootable disc. Open the disc image file and run setup.exe to start Windows 10 setup in the same steps above.
During Windows 10 installation, if you lose files and applications due to wrong operations like selecting cleaning install, which will delete all the data, use competent data recovery software to help you get data back.