- Before you begin
Windows 10 ISO images are available for download for everyone.
- Microsoft makes the ISO files available so that users can download and clean, install / update Windows without any problems.
- Microsoft provides multiple ways to download and install the latest version of Windows.
- We will discuss the ways in detail in this article. The Windows 10 setup comes in the form of an ISO file. An ISO is a single file containing all Windows 10 installation media.
- The ISO file can be burned on a USB drive or a DVD drive to make the drive bootable. You can also extract the contents of the ISO file and install Windows from extracted files.
But this limits your ability to clean install the Operating System.
- You will only be able to install the OS without formatting the primary C drive. There are two types of ISO files. One is the normal Windows 10 ISO file which contains all consumer-level editions of Windows including Home, Pro, etc.
- The second type of ISO is the enterprise version of Windows. You can choose the Windows 10 ISO download according to your requirements. You can also download and install Windows 11 ISO files.
- Microsoft Windows 10 DownloadWindows 10 direct download links. Windows 10 direct download links. Now let’s discuss Windows download methods. Windows 10 Version 21H2 64-bit English (5.5 GiB, 3,518 hits).
- Windows 10 Version 21H2 32-bit English (3.9 GiB, 1,890 hits). Download Windows 10 Version 21H1 ISO 64-bit English (5.4 GiB, 152,022 hits). Download Windows 10 Version 21H1 ISO 32-bit English (3.8 GiB, 27,957 hits). Windows 10 Version 20H2 64-bit English (5.7 GiB, 118,165 hits).
- Microsoft Office products. If you just purchased a new device that includes Office 365, we recommend redeeming (installing) Office before upgrading to Windows 10. To redeem your copy of Office, please see Download and install Office 365 Home, Personal or University on your PC. For more information, check How to upgrade to Windows 10 on new devices that include Office 365.
If you have Office 2010 or earlier and choose to perform a clean install of Windows 10, you will need to locate your Office product key. For tips on locating your product key, check Find your Office 2010 product key or Enter the product key for your Office 2007 program.