Follow these steps to create installation media (USB flash drive or DVD) you can use to install a new copy of Windows 10, perform a clean installation, or reinstall Windows 10. Before you download the tool make sure you have:.
An internet connection (internet service provider fees may apply).
- Sufficient data storage available on a computer, USB or external drive for the download.
- A blank USB flash drive with at least 8GB of space or blank DVD (and DVD burner) if you want to create media.
- We recommend using a blank USB or blank DVD, because any content on it will be deleted. When burning a DVD from an ISO file, if you are told the disc image file is too large you will need to use Dual Layer (DL) DVD Media.
- Check a few things on the PC where you want to install Windows 10:. 64-bit or 32-bit processor (CPU). You’ll create either a 64-bit or 32-bit version of Windows 10.
To check this on your PC, go to PC info in PC settings or System in Control Panel, and look for System type.
- System requirements. Make sure the PC meets the system requirements for Windows 10. We also recommend going to the PC manufacturer's website for additional info about updated drivers and hardware compatibility. Language in Windows. You'll need to choose the same language when you install Windows 10.
- To see what language you're currently using, go to Time and language in PC settings or Region in Control Panel. Edition of Windows. You should also choose the same edition of Windows. To check what edition you're currently running, go to PC info in PC settings or System in Control Panel, and look for Windows edition.
- Windows 10 Enterprise isn’t available in the media creation tool. For more info, go to the Volume Licensing Service Center. Microsoft Office products. If you just purchased a new device that includes Office 365, we recommend redeeming (installing) Office before upgrading to Windows 10.
- To redeem your copy of Office, please see Download and install Office 365 Home, Personal, or University on your PC. For more information, check How to upgrade to Windows 10 on new devices that include Office 365. If you have Office 2010 or earlier and choose to perform a clean install of Windows 10, you will need to locate your Office product key.
- For tips on locating your product key, check Find your Office 2010 product key or Enter the product key for your Office 2007 program. Using the tool to create installation media:. Select Download tool now, and select Run. You need to be an administrator to run this tool. If you agree to the license terms, select Accept. On the What do you want to do? page, select Create installation media for another PC, and then select Next.
Select the language, edition, and architecture (64-bit or 32-bit) for Windows 10. This table will help you decide which edition of Windows 10 you’ll choose:. Select which media you want to use: USB flash drive. Attach a blank USB flash drive with at least 8GB of space.
Any content on the flash drive will be deleted.ISO file.
- Save an ISO file to your PC, which you can use to create a DVD. After the file is downloaded, you can go to location where the file is saved, or select Open DVD burner, and follow the instructions to burn the file to a DVD.
- For more info about using an ISO file, see Additional methods for using the ISO file to install Windows 10 section below.
- USB flash drive. Attach a blank USB flash drive with at least 8GB of space. Any content on the flash drive will be deleted.
Save an ISO file to your PC, which you can use to create a DVD. After the file is downloaded, you can go to location where the file is saved, or select Open DVD burner, and follow the instructions to burn the file to a DVD.
Ihre aktuelle Windows-Edition Windows 10-Edition Windows 7 Starter
Windows 7 Home Basic
Windows 7 Home Premium
Windows 7 Professional
Windows 7 Ultimate
Windows 8.1 with Bing
Windows 8 Pro
Windows 8.1 Pro
Windows 8/8.1 Professional with Media Center
Windows 8/8.1 Single Language
Windows 8 Single Language with Bing
Windows 10 Home
Windows 10 Pro
Windows 10 Windows 8/8.1 Chinese Language Edition
Windows 8 Chinese Language Edition with Bing
Windows 10 Home China
- For more info about using an ISO file, see Additional methods for using the ISO file to install Windows 10 section below. After the installation media is created, follow the steps below to use it. After completing the steps to install Windows 10, please check that you have all the necessary device drivers installed. To check for updates now, select the Start button, and then go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update, and select Check for updates. You may also wish to visit your device manufacturer’s support site for any additional drivers that may be needed.
- Facebook Messenger for PC is an efficient software that is recommended by many Windows PC users.
Facebook Messenger for PC is a very fast, small, compact and innovative Freeware Messaging and Chat for Windows PC. It is designed to be uncomplicated for beginners and powerful for professionals. This app has unique and interesting features, unlike some other Messaging and Chat apps. Facebook Messenger for PC works with most Windows Operating System, including Windows 7 / Windows 7 64. Although there are many popular Messaging and Chat software, most people download and install the Freeware version.
However, don’t forget to update the programs periodically. You can get Facebook Messenger for PC free and download its latest version for Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 PC from below.