Create Your Best with Max Compact Exterior Façade Cladding Products
Front-Tek® extruded porcelain rainscreen panels are available in more than 80 different finishes, presenting a rich range of textured woods to shiny metallics, to natural stone and concrete finishes, in a wide variety of settings. Geolam® is a sustainable wood-plastic composite used for architectural elements and cladding/soffit. Made of 70% – 80% recycled materials and 100% recyclable, Geolam is a sophisticated, eco-friendly wood alternative.
FunderMax is the global leader in HPL panels, offering large format panels for rainscreen facades, exterior wall cladding, soffits, sunshades, balconies and more. Hundreds of choices of colors, finishes and textures. Petrarch Stone Composite Rainscreen Panels are a visually stunning façade solution that simulates the color and texture of natural stone, slate, or terracotta.
Boston Valley Terra Cotta is the leading manufacturer of custom architectural terra cotta for restoration of historic facades and creation of high performance building envelopes.
- STENI Rainscreen Panelsopen a world of possibilities in the creative process.
- Combine color, texture, gloss, and patterns to give a building design a truly unique identity.
- Creativity in design happens in every aspect of identifying new, trend-setting materials.
Architects and designers cannot overlook any opportunity in realizing their vision. Let your imagination soar with Fundermax exterior products. Our unique offering of HPL compact panels provides durable, attractive alternatives to traditional exterior building cladding. Protect your buildings for their lifespans while making a powerful declaration of style and performance. Inspire building owners with shape, color, and material that tell your design story while meeting creative and performance requirements and expectations.
Suitable for a myriad of applications, Fundermax exterior products attributes include:.
Weather resistance; suitable for any climate. Lightfast; high level of UV stability. Double-hardened surfaces. Scratch and abrasion-resistant. Highly impact resistant. Solvent resistant. Ease of installation. Give your building character and innovation with Fundermax HPL compact panels, also known as phenolic panels.
Through the use of digital graphics technology, Individualdécor offers custom imaging for corporate identity, landmark features, maps, sports logos, and more.
Add nuance, performance, and design opportunities. Architectural HPL panels create visual interest in cladding, balcony panels, dividers and floors, privacy screens and sunshades, pool decks and anti-slip walking surfaces, and outdoor furniture.
- Want a unique look? As an interesting alternative to standard exterior cladding, our natural panels provide a wood-like appearance to your structure.
- When it comes to design, buildings must have curb appeal. That appeal must be measured against performance and compliance.
- Fundermax can offer all three. Fundermax has invested heavily in providing sophisticated visual and tactile experiences with our products, balanced with performance and compliance.
- Fundermax allows you to make product selections that reflect on nature's sturdy power, strong accents, and provide calm and harmony.
In contrast, Fundermax stone and abstract decors offer excitement, structure, and contemporary design. Whatever the design story is, Fundermax has the aesthetic to compliment it. Fundermax believes in and embraces environmental responsibility.
- Every process demands careful consideration of environmental impact, from raw material procurement to manufacturing and disposal of waste materials.
- Fundermax panels contribute to LEED in several categories.
- The focus Fundermax places on our environment means you are making an environmentally responsible choice when specifying our products.
- Installation Time: Days/Months (Depending on the size of the project)
Despite the Aluzinc solutions on the market Aluminum Plate Panels are made from solid aluminum sheets. This non-combustible paneling system is fully sustainable, extremely durable and resistant to fire.
Aluminum Panels can be painted with numerous coatings and finishes and are the material of choice for commercial and high-rise buildings. Aluminum Plate Panels and Aluminum Cladding is a type of siding that is made up of heavy-gauge, flat aluminum sheets. It is available in a variety of colors and styles, so you can find the perfect one to match your favorite panelized style exterior cladding.
This type of siding is very durable and can last for many years without needing repairs or replacement. Aluminum Plate Panels and Aluminum Siding is a great choice for your home because it is:
- Durable and long lasting.
- Customizable with many different colors to choose from.
- Lightweight, so it doesn’t require any additional support structure during installation.
If you are looking for an attractive and durable siding option, then aluminum plate panels and aluminum siding is a great choice for you. It will protect your home from the elements while providing a stylish look and feel that is sure to impress!
- Pros: Durable, customizable, lightweight.
- Cons: Can be damaged by hail or falling debris.
- Cost Range (Per Square Foot): $60-$100
- Installation Time: Days/Months (Depending on the size of the project)
Metal cladding and metal roofing are two of the older construction materials. These rain-screen solutions have been popular choices for industrial and commercial cladding for years. The sleek and modern look besides their low maintenance are two advantages of metal cladding compared to other alternatives in their price range. Metal siding panels are available in different sizes, finishes, and gauges. coatings and finishes and are the material of choice for commercial and high-rise buildings.
Just like steel and Aluminum plank cladding, Corrugated Paneling solution as been available for roofing and cladding for years. These rain-screen solutions have also been a popular choice for industrial and commercial siding. The corrugations add depth to the design by addition shadows and contrast to the façade. Corrugated panels are available in Galvanized steel and aluminum coils. Metal siding panels are available in different profiles, finishes, and gauges.
Wooden cladding is known to be aesthetically appealing and is very popular in that regard. However, it is not as durable as some of the other cladding materials such as Aluminum and Vinyl. There are numerous wood cladding options from printed Aluminum, to extruded Vinyl and Composite materials. In CLADDERS we supply and install a wide range of wood look siding materials for interior and exterior applications. Contact us now. Our technical advisors will help you choose the solution that works best for your project.
Honeycomb stone is a combination of a thin layer of natural OR artificial stone veneer and and Aluminum Honeycomb Backing as a reinforcement. The final result is a very light-weight panelized solution that has the look of natural stone and the durability and reliability of the rain-screen systems. Honeycomb stone laminated panels are available in a very wide range of colors and veneer finishes.
Vinyl cladding is yet another siding option that has been around for years. PVC is one of the most durable exterior materials in the market and have been developed throughout the years Today there are numerous high-tech products invented for building envelope and wall cladding. For years Vinyl products were not as good looking as wooden cladding but today PVC materials are beautiful and they cost a lot less than the alternatives. As a result, PVC siding is considered to have one of the most value for money among the other comparable options.
Aluminum exterior cladding solutions ensure the best in class durability and longer life of any other siding and building envelope materials. This type of exterior cladding are maintenance-free and are widely used in any type and any size of construction from custom houses to mid-rise and high-rise buildings to industrial and commercial construction projects.