If you like reading about Windows software then check out Windows Help & Advice magazine. Windows Help & Advice is totally dedicated to Windows users. We’ll show you how use your new Windows PC, tablet or all-in-one device, what all the apps do and how to solve common problems. Why spend a whole lot of money when the best free apps for Windows 10 can do the job just as well? There’s a raft of PC applications and software out there created by enterprising individuals and organizations that are completely gratis, and they are just as up to task as their paid-for counterparts.
10. System cleaner: CCleaner
Open source communities also roll out their own free stuff that are just as functional.
- These applications may be rougher around the edges owing to the many-cooks approach to development.
- However, they also come with their own advantages.
- On top of that guarantee that your software is going to stay free, they might come with experimental features that those in the commercial market might hold back on or are designed for a niche that commercial developers can’t profit from.
- There’s a swathe of options out there, and we’ve found the best free apps for Windows 10, doing our best to dodge anything too feature-light.
- Make no mistake; none of the apps on this list are mere samplings of the goods that attempt to get you hooked enough to buy the real thing.
- These are the real full-fledged stuff that is cost-free to you.
- Here are the best free apps for windows 10 of 2021.
- Polarr has crept up on us over the past few years, but since it made the jump from mobile to PC app, it’s proved to be one of the coolest and most capable photo-tweaking tools available, paid or not.
- Alternatively: Adobe Photoshop Express.
- Originally a DOS sequencer launched in 1987 and coming to Windows in 1991, Cakewalk recently came under new ownership and is back from the dead – those new owners decided the app was best given to the world for free.
- Pro-level recording, all the tools you need to mix and master tracks, not to mention a host of software instruments and effects.
- Alternatively: Ardour.
Audacity almost annoys us: we’re absolutely desperate to recommend something different in this slot, but there’s still nothing else that can hold a candle to it for audio cutting or tweaking.
2. Music making: Cakewalk
6. Office: LibreOffice
It’s a tool that everyone should have installed at all times. Alternatively: Ocenaudio. Shotcut has been carving out its own niche in the video-editing world, and while it’s still catching up to the big boys, it’s also entirely free – no surprises, no restrictions. Unless you look on the Microsoft Store, where it’s inexplicably paid-for.
3. Audio editing: Audacity
Alternatively: OpenShot. There’s a whole lot of contextual formatting in Notepad++ (it is, after all, made for sketching code in all manner of languages), but it’s just as much a straightforward and capable alternative to Microsoft’s Notepad.
Windows 10 Tips and FAQs
And that’s a good thing. Alternatively: Atom. Pretty much a free equivalent to Microsoft Office, and compatible with the same file formats, LibreOffice is a non-paid essential. It even does more: There’s a full database and a complex formula editor included. Alternatively: Apache OpenOffice.
How to Free Download Windows 10 ISO 64/32 Bit Full Version
Whole drive letting you down? Mechanical disk giving you the click of death? TestDisk can ignore all the usual safeguards and filesystems in order to wade through the raw data, sector by sector, giving you one last chance to rescue your files. Alternatively: Paragon Rescue Kit. Quite why Windows Explorer doesn’t have tabs in 2019 we don’t know, but Tablacus solves that problem: It’s a file manager that, yes, includes tabs.
7. Disk rescue: TestDisk
It also lets you tile folders in panes, and disable any components you don’t need. Alternatively: XYplorer. Cobian Backup is one of the most capable free backup packages there is. Send your files off to an external drive, send them to a network location, send them to an FTP server: whatever works. Alternatively: EaseUS Todo Backup.
1. Photo Editing: Polarr
CCleaner does all those long, laborious clean-up tasks in one place. You can either run a selective scrubbing job, or set up a batch job to deal with everything at once. Just be wary of the pop-ups. Alternatively: Advanced System Optimizer. This is the best free software for any operating system. Windows 10 is one of the easiest operating systems.
Windows 10 ISO 64/32 Bit Free Download Full Version – 4 Ways
It is a blend and update of Windows 7 and Windows 8 with some entirely new features that are easy to handle. If you do not have Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1, you can still get a free Windows 10 full version. This post provides you with four effective ways to download Windows 10 64/32 bit full version for free.
4. Video editing: Shotcut
These methods will help you in obtaining Microsoft Windows 10 operating system full version for free. These solutions open a path for all Windows XP and Windows Vista users, as well as to get a free copy of the Windows 10 final version. Here's the quick navigation of the solutions. Before you are going to download Windows 10 64 bit full version free, you must learn about the system requirements of Windows 10.
Here's what it takes to install Windows 10 on your PC or tablet:. Latest OS: Make sure you're running the latest version—either Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1 Update.
8. File manager: Tablacus
Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor or SoC. RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit.
- Hard disk space: 16 GB for 32-bit OS or 20 GB for 64-bit OS.
- Graphics card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver.
- Display: 800 x 600.
- To find out which version you're running:.
- Press the Windows logo + R, type winver in the Run box, and then select "OK".
- Almost 90% of computers are running on Windows operating system.
In this part, you are going to learn four ways to download Windows 10 64/32 bit full version free. Read on to get Windows 10 for your PC. To get started, you will first need to have a license to install Windows 10. Go to the Microsoft page to buy a copy of Windows 10 and install it on your PC. Once you have met the requirements to run Windows 10, follow the steps to download Windows 10 64/32 bit ISO file.
Windows 10 System Requirements for 32/64 Bit
Step 1.Download Windows 10 Media Create Tool. Create a Windows 10 installation media file like an ISO file, USB flash drive, or DVD. After you have created an ISO file, then you need to burn the Windows 10 64/32 bit ISO file to a blank USB with burning tools like Rufus.
Then, insert the installation USB flash drive or DVD to your PC and boot your PC into BIOS. Go to the Boot Menu and select to boot from the USB or DVD media.
Follow the on-screen instructions to install Windows 10 for your PC. Microsoft provides a very useful Windows 10 Media Creation Tool for users to install Windows 10, or create a bootable installation USB drive, DVD, or ISO file to install Windows 10 on a different PC. Download Windows 10 Media Create Tool.
9. Backup: Cobian Backup
Run the Windows 10 Media Create Tool. Then, follow this guide to install Windows 10 from a bootable USB drive. If you have Windows 10 installed on an old PC, you can use Windows 10 cloning software to clone Windows 10 to a new SSD or HDD. Then, insert the SSD or HDD into the new PC. Finally, the new PC will have Windows 10 installed. You can get more information from this video.
Free Software Downloads For Windows 11/10
Generally speaking, you won't be faced with data loss on your new PC after installing Windows 10. But if you are using an old PC to install Windows 10. You will encounter data loss problems after a clean install. To get back lost files, you need to run EaseUS free data recovery software.
It's a tool that recovers lost files, pictures, documents, and videos, after deleting, formatting, partition loss, virus attack, and other data loss scenarios.
Download and install this tool to recover data in Windows 10. Run EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard. Choose the drive where you lost files and start scanning. This software allows you to recover lost data from all devices, including HDD, SSD, USB drive, SD card, pen drive, camera, etc.