Many businesses rely on tools in order to complete their tasks and make a living. An emerging market within the commercial field is industrial cleaning, cleaning some of the most challenging areas and stubborn tasks available.
The most efficient and effective method of cleaning such areas is through using a commercial pressure washer, allowing you to combine powerful water pressure with tailored cleaning products to provide you with an effortless and limitless clean. Such tools need to be durable and robust and ready for daily use. We have reviewed ten of the best commercial pressure washers currently on the market, allowing you to decide which commercial pressure washer is best for you. While the PSI is an important indicator of the cleaning power of a pressure washer, the nozzle you choose also can make a big impact.
How Long Do Interstate Batteries Typically Last?
- A 0º nozzle will be better at cleaning tough stains than a 45º nozzle, but it will cover a smaller area.
- The SIMPSON Cleaning MSH3125 MegaShot commercial pressure washer features 3200 PSI, or pound per square inch, providing 2.5 gallons per minute.
- Providing a reliable Honda GC190 engine, the 10-inch pneumatic wheels ensure that you experience the ease of use, while the quick connect tips offer many different options.
- Additional features include with this commercial pressure washer is a welded steel construction frame as well as a ¼ inch x 25-foot MorFlex hose, providing resistance to abrasion.
Using Your Commercial Pressure Washer
- This commercial pressure washer offers value for your money with a two-year Honda GC Consumer limited warranty in regards to the engine in addition to a one-year limited pump warranty.
Best Interstate Batteries Review
The SIMPSON Cleaning MSH3125 MegaShot commercial pressure washer offers a strong and stable welded steel construction, with powerful features such as 3200 PSI, 2.5 GPM, and 10-inch pneumatic wheels, ensuring an excellent performance every time. Honda GC190 engine.
|Battery||Usable Capacity||Continuous Power||Price|
|Tesla Powerwall||13.5 kWh||5.0 KWh||$7,600+|
|Generac PWRcell||8.6 kWh - 17.1 kWh||3.4 kW to 6.7 kW||$5,000+|
|LG Chem RESU||9.3 kWh||5.0 kW||$5,000+|
|sonnen eco||5 kWh to 20 kWh||3 kW to 8 kW||$10,000+|
|Enphase IQ Battery||3.36 kWh to 10.08 kWh||1.28 kW to 3.84 kW||$5,000+|
10-inch pneumatic wheels. ¼ inch x 25-foot MorFlex hose. The Pressure Pro E4040HC Heavy Duty Pressure Washer provides unimaginable power of 4000 PSI, or pound per square inch. Offering a gas-powered commercial pressure washer with a reliable and durable 13 horsepower GX390 Honda engine, this product promises you a quiet yet smooth start.
In addition, five quick connect nozzles are included with this commercial pressure washer in addition to 50-feet of non-marking hose, which is steel reinforced to prevent any splits. The Pressure Pro E4040HC Heavy Duty Pressure Washer offers a lifetime frame warranty and fully pneumatic tires with dual padded shock absorbing feet for the best available performance.
The Pressure Pro E4040HC Heavy Duty Pressure Washer offers a lifetime frame warranty to ensure perfect value for money, offering a steel reinforced hose to provide you with an excellent performance every time. 13 horsepower GX390 Honda engine. 50-feet non-marking hose. Lifetime frame warranty. The Excell EPW2123100 Powered Pressure Washer ensures 3000 PSI in addition to a 212cc Excell OHV gas engine. This commercial pressure washer offers a low profile so that the product can be stored away conveniently and out of sight while providing onboard storage such as hooks to hold the spray gun, and a built-in holder for the nozzles.
There are five quick connect nozzles included with the product, providing easy cleaning, easy use, and a wide range of practical applications. The wand is rust resistant with ergonomic features. The Excell EPW2123100 Powered Pressure Washer is a practical commercial pressure washer, offering onboard storage for easy usage as well as a low profile for easy storage.
Did you know?
212cc Excell OHV gas engine. Onboard storage. Five quick connect nozzles. It’s essential that you keep up on your pressure washer’s oil maintenance schedule. Some products make this easy to do with low-oil lights or automatic shutoffs. When you do add oil, make sure to use the type that is recommended by the manufacturer. The Briggs & Stratton Gas Pressure Washer provides a powerful 4000 PSI along with 4.0 GPM, utilizing the 2100 Series OHV Engine. The triplex pump ensures that you can alternate the pressure while the 50-foot high-pressure hose enables you to reach all corners of your garden area. This commercial pressure washer provides five quick connect tips to suit every task required, in addition to the 12-inch never-go-flat wheels.
A 24-month limited consumer warranty is provided in addition to a 3-month limited commercial warranty. The Briggs & Stratton Gas Pressure Washer provides a great feature within the triplex pump, which offers an adjustable pressure. 2100 Series OHV engine. 50-foot high-pressure hose. 12-inch never-go-flat wheels. The Generac 6565 Commercial Pressure Washer offers a staggering 4200 PSI in addition to a strong and powerful 420cc Generac OHV engine.
The pro-grade triplex pump ensures that a four times longer life is provided in comparison with axial cam pumps. Features of this commercial pressure washer include a low-oil shutdown sensor which protects the engine, in addition to oversized pneumatic tires to ensure ease of use and the highest possible shock absorption.
Five quick click nozzles are included to suit a wide range of tasks. The Generac 6565 Commercial Pressure Washer provides oversized pneumatic tires which increases mobility and provides a good level of shock absorption.
Who Actually Makes Interstate Batteries?
420cc Generac OHV engine. Pro-grade triplex pump. Low-oil shutdown. Oversized pneumatic tires. The DEWALT DH4240B Heavy Duty Pressure Washer features a 4500 PSI and a triplex pump design in addition to ceramic pistons.
This commercial pressure washer offers a 10 gauge steel frame with 10 gauge sub-frame, as well as 1 ¼ tubular steel handles. Five quick connect nozzles ensure that every task is manageable, while the 13-inch premium pneumatic tires provide ease of use, mobility, and effective shock absorption.
The DEWALT DH4240B Heavy Duty Pressure Washer provides 4500 PSI in addition to 13-inch pneumatic tires, providing a powerful and durable product with effective usage. Triplex pump design. Ceramic pistons. 10 gauge steel frame and sub-frame.
Uses of a Commercial Pressure Washer
9. SIMPSON Cleaning ALH3425 Pressure Washer
- 13-inch pneumatic tires.
- The WEN PW31 Gas Pressure Washer offers 3100 PSI, in addition to a strong 208 cc 4-stroke OHV engine, achieving 2.5 GPM.
- An axial cam pump features, alongside 12-inch wheels which provide a good level of mobility to ensure an effortless use.
- Furthermore this commercial pressure washer has a 30-foot hose included which features reinforcements, in addition to an onboard soap tank and a quick-connect spray gun.
- To provide good value for money, a two-year warranty is included.
The WEN PW31 Gas Pressure Washer includes durable 12-inch wheels which are perfect for any type of terrain. 208 cc 4-stroke OHV. The Sun Joe SPX9008-PRO commercial pressure washer offers 1800 PSI along with 1.6 GPM. This commercial pressure washer provides five easy connect spray tips to suit every possible task, in addition to a 25-foot high-pressure hose which is reinforced to increase durability.
A brushless motor comes as standard with this corded electric commercial pressure washer. The Sun Joe SPX9008-PRO commercial pressure washer is a great value product, which in turn ensures an excellent performance. Five easy connect spray tips. Brushless motor. 25-foot high pressure reinforced hose.
The SIMPSON Cleaning ALH3425 Pressure Washer provides 3600 PSI at 2.5 GPM, utilizing the reliable Honda GX200 engine which features the safeguarding feature oil alert. This commercial pressure washer offers 10-inch premium pneumatic wheels to work across almost any terrain and ensure that the product is easy to maneuver and use.
Five quick connect nozzles are included with this pressure washer so that all tasks are manageable and efficient.
Best Interstate Batteries For Generators
|Depth of Discharge||100%||84%|
|Type of Battery||NMC||NMC|
Where Does The Interstate Battery Rank?
View the Best Commercial Pressure Washer, Below.
- The SIMPSON Cleaning ALH3425 Pressure Washer ensures that safety is paramount with the inclusion of an oil alert feature.
- 10-inch pneumatic wheels.
- Five quick connect nozzles.
- The Ford Gas-Powered Pressure Washer offers three-piston axial cam high-pressure pump complete with a brass head, providing 3100 PSI.
- Features of this commercial pressure washer include 10-inch poly foam filled ‘never-flat’ tires which ensure high mobility and easy maneuverability.
Furthermore, a fold-down handle provides compact storage which the dual adjustable onboard soap tank is practical for every user. Five quick connect nozzles are included to ensure that every task is achievable. The Ford Gas-Powered Pressure Washer provides a reliable brand which produces high-performance and effective results.
Three-piston axial cam high-pressure pump. Fold down handle. Onboard soap tank. Five quick connect nozzles. While the surface you will be washing is important, the surface you’ll be wheeling your pressure washer over is just as important. Washers with plastic tires won’t be able to handle uneven surfaces, gravel driveways, or grass yards as well as washers with pneumatic tires.
A commercial pressure washer has got to be tough, durable, and reliable, as well as suitable for regular and prolonged usage.
A commercial pressure washer should possess a strong and powerful engine along with higher-quality pumps and components in comparison with standard pressure washers.
Commercial Pressure Washer Buyer’s Guide
- A higher grade hose which may be reinforced usually comes as standard.
- A commercial pressure washer is stronger and much more powerful than a standard pressure washer, being able to clean large areas within a short space of time while being durable and reliable so that the tool can be used all day every day.
- A commercial pressure washer can be used to clean industrial facilities and the exterior of buildings in addition to parking lots.
- They can also be used effectively to clean ships, sidewalks, and entrances as well as sports facilities such as tennis courts.
- PSI stands for ‘pounds per square inch’ and is a measurement of the force of the water.
In order to complete smaller tasks, a commercial pressure washer with a PSI of up to 2000 should be satisfactory. However, a higher PSI is required for much tougher tasks such as industrial jobs, with PSI levels reaching as high as 5000.
An electric pressure washer is a choice which may require less maintenance and may be easier to use, although you, of course, need to be close to a power source every time you use the product. This may limit the level of freedom which you can enjoy on a daily basis, although when connected to an electric power source, you will enjoy a continuous performance. A gas-powered pressure washer is entirely mobile and will, therefore, allow you freedom when working on a task.
This is a more practical option, although you will need to make sure that you always have enough fuel for the job.
|Powerwall||LG Chem RESU|
|Depth of Discharge||100%||95%|
|Type of Battery||NMC||NMC|
Hose and Nozzle
- Gas-powered commercial pressure washers can be much more powerful than its electric-powered counterpart and can be a much cheaper option.
- A pump is a vitally important component of the commercial pressure washer, and it must be reliable and durable for everyday use.
- The best type of pump to look for is the pro-grade triplex pump, which provides around four times additional longevity than other pump brands.
- Such pumps will ensure that the component remains cool at all times due to an even distribution of heat and a muffle of vibration.
- When using a commercial pressure washer, hot water is the best option as the grime and dirt are easier to remove.
When commercial pressure washers are additionally used with a detergent, the grime and dirt are pulled away from the surface, ensuring a quick and thorough clean. However, the hot water generating an element of the commercial pressure washer will prove to be much more expensive and so cold water may be a cheaper option to utilize. A hose has got to be as durable as the rest of the commercial pressure washer, and so some commercial pressure washer hoses are reinforced with a material such as steel.
A longer hose will also ensure that you experience greater freedom when completing tasks, with hoses reaching lengths as long as 50-feet. In addition, many commercial pressure washers come complete with quick-connect nozzle tips which allow you to utilize different angles and different levels of control, providing you with flexibility and versatility as you tailor the pressure for the individual task.
Depending upon the model and the power of your commercial pressure washer will determine the weight of your tool.
3. Excell EPW2123100 Powered Pressure Washer
|Depth of Discharge||100%||100%|
|Type of Battery||NMC||LFP|
Are Interstate Good When Compared With Their Competitors?
10. Ford Gas-Powered Pressure Washer
- Some commercial pressure washers will weigh up to 100 pounds, so it is important to assess the weight and mobility of your commercial pressure washer before purchasing.
- This is particularly important if you are intending to use the commercial pressure washer daily.
- Most commercial pressure washers possess a pair of tires to help aid ease of use, however.
- The terrain which you are standing on when completing your large professional cleaning tasks can at times hinder your performance and the mobility of the commercial pressure washer.
- To combat this aspect, most commercial pressure washers possess a pair of tires in order to offer stability to the tool.
The best tires to purchase are pneumatic tires, with a size of up to 16-inches. Another good choice of a tire is the ‘never-flat- tire which provides strength and balance even for the heavier commercial pressure washers. Furthermore, another aspect to look out for when assessing the effectiveness and quality of tires on your commercial pressure washer is the ability to absorb shock due to the vibrations omitted from the tool itself as well as the ability to reduce noise levels.
The price of a commercial pressure washer will vary, depending upon the model, the power, and the size. Commercial pressure washers within a more affordable price range may cost anywhere from $250 up to around $500 for a gas-powered tool. It may be possible to purchase a cheaper electric-powered commercial pressure washer, although you may have to compromise on power.
Larger engines will mean a heftier price tag. The most powerful and more advanced commercial pressure washers may cost up to $3,000, being powerful enough and tailored for large professional cleaning tasks.
1. SIMPSON Cleaning MSH3125 MegaShot
|Powerwall||Enphase IQ Battery|
|Depth of Discharge||100%||100%|
|Type of Battery||NMC||LFP|
Interstate DCM0055 For Mowers, Wheelchairs, Power Wheels, And Electric Scooters
Before embarking on a task, loosen the targeted dirt with a hard bristled brush. This will give you a headstart with the task at hand. Load your choice of detergent into the commercial pressure washer tank, and then attach the nozzle which will suit the job which you are aiming to complete.
5. Generac 6565 Commercial Pressure Washer
The nozzle will vary the intensity of the high-pressure water, and so the choice of the nozzle may effectively increase the cleaning process. Turn on your tool and assess whether the pressure is at a sufficiently effective level.
Home batteries offered by sonnen eco and Generac especially are excellent Powerwall alternatives. LG Chem’s RESU and Enphase’s IQ Battery models can be stacked to create a larger battery.
Residents of California can qualify for the SGIP Residential Equity Rebate, which provides a Powerwall to residents that meet a particular set of requirements. Currently, that is the only way for homeowners to receive a free Powerwall.
Whether or not Tesla Powerwall is worth the investment depends on the situation and personal preferences. Many of the Tesla Powerwall competitors have comparable systems without the frustrations or wait times that current customers have expressed and without having to buy a new solar system.
Many Powerwall alternatives offer the same advanced features, attractive pricing, and comparable quality as the Tesla Powerwall. The most significant difference between Powerwall competitors and the Powerwall is the Tesla brand.
The Powerwall is a Tesla product; while there are other Powerwall alternatives, no one else makes Powerwalls.
The Generac PWRcell has a 10-year limited warranty, but it depends on how long it takes the battery to cycle through a certain number of MWh. The PWRcell warranty covers between 22.6 MWh and 45.3 MWh, depending on the model.
2. Pressure Pro E4040HC Heavy Duty Pressure Washer
Be careful that you do not point the commercial pressure washer at anyone once it is turned on as the high pressure could cause injury. After every use, ensure that you clean and maintain the commercial pressure washer fully, such as through using anti-freeze during the winter season in order to take good care of the components. To achieve the best results possible when using your commercial pressure washer, utilizing hot water and detergent will ensure that the job is easier and faster. However, even if hot water is not an option for your commercial pressure washer, always ensure that you add detergent in order to loosen the dirt and grime.