With the new and improved start menu back, 21st century advance command prompt, better Cortana Assistant & speech recognition, snap windows, new task view/virtual desktop, etc.
it offers so many features, flexibility and customization options that anyone who tries it once doesn’t want to go back to Windows 7, 8 or 8.1 OS. The company is also putting its extra effort in encouraging Windows users to install and use Windows 10 operating system by providing preview versions, trials, discount offers, etc.
but of course if you want to use a fully licensed copy of Windows 10, you need to pay the cost which is $119 for Windows 10 Home edition and $199 for Windows 10 PRO edition. Most of the Windows users have purchased Windows 10 because even if they didn’t intend to, they ultimately need to upgrade their Windows 7, 8, 8.1 to Windows 10 as it is the last Windows operating system.
From now onwards, only patches/updates will be released no new separate Windows OS version. Earlier Microsoft was providing free upgrade to Windows 10 for Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 users but the deal ended months ago.
Download and install Windows 10!
If you unfortunately missed that deal and now you are waiting for any other cool deal to arrive when you will upgrade your Windows to Windows 10 because the price appears too high to you don’t need to wait anymore.
No new deal or offer has arrived from the Microsoft company but there is still a way left for you to download and install Windows 10 Operating System legally from the official Microsoft website.
- You can download and install Windows 10 operating system for free and use it even for the commercial purpose.
- Read below to know how to obtain Windows 10 OS from Microsoft website for free.
- As I mentioned above, the Microsoft team has put extra efforts to promote Windows 10 and encourage users to use this latest Windows operating system.
- Here, we are going to utilize their this effort only.
- Microsoft ended its deal to provide a free upgrade to Windows 10 for everyone except assistive technologies users.
A Demand: Windows 10 21H2 ISO File Download
- Assistive technologies users are those Windows users who have tools like magnifier to better see the screen, a narrator to read text aloud, keyboard shortcuts and an on-screen keyboard are available in their Windows operating system (Windows 7, 8, 8.1).
- Most of you already have these assistive technologies available inside your earlier versions of Windows but don’t be upset even if you don’t have them available in your Windows 7, 8 or 8.1 because though Microsoft team has announced this condition, they really didn’t put the check to validate these conditions.
- So, if you have these assistive technologies available or not available in your Windows, you can obtain free copy of Windows 10 operating system directly from Microsoft website.
- Use below link to download Windows 10 for free legally:.
- Click the ‘Upgrade Now’ button, download and run the executable (.exe) file.
- Microsoft will display a series of screens that take you step by step through the set-up process.
- Follow the process and you’ll have your Windows 7/8/8.1 PC upgraded to Windows 10 for free.
- This free Windows 10 upgrade consist of every feature that a paid licensed version of Windows 10 operating system will provide you.
- So, enjoy the free upgrade of Windows 10 and use the latest Windows operating system without any problem or legal issues.
- This post provides 4 ways with detailed guides for how to download and install Windows 10 64 bit or 32 bit OS for your PC or laptop.
- If you are looking for solutions for other computer problems, you can visit the official website of MiniTool Software.
- Windows 10 is a great OS used by many people these years.
- If you don’t have Windows 10 OS yet, you can check how to get Windows 10 64/32 bit downloaded and installed for your PC or laptop below.
- Before you download Windows 10 64 or 32 bit OS for your PC, you can firstly check the minimum requirements for installing Windows 10 below.
- If your computer hardware doesn’t meet the requirements, then you may not get Windows 10 OS and you can consider buying a new PC with Windows 10 preinstalled.
Some Useful Software for Windows 10/11 Users
Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor or System on a Chip (SoC). RAM: 1GB for 32-bit or 2GB for 64-bit.
Hard drive space: 16 GB for 32-bit OS 32 GB for 64-bit OS. Graphics card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver.
Display: 800x600. Related tutorial to help you find out your computer specs: How to check PC full specs Windows 10.
This post introduces the top 10 free product key finder software. You can choose a preferred key finder to find your Windows 10/11 key or other products’ keys.
Buy Windows 10 from Microsoft Website. If you don’t have a license to install Windows 10 or haven’t upgraded to Windows 10 yet, you can go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/get-windows-10 to buy a copy of Windows 10 and install it on your PC.
Download Windows 10 64/32 Bit ISO File. Download Windows 10 64 bit ISO or 32 bit ISO file from online reliable sources.
Alternatively, you can also download Windows 10 Media Create Tool from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 and use it to create a Windows 10 installation media file like an ISO file, USB flash drive, or DVD.
If you create an ISO file, then you need to burn the Windows 10 64/32 bit ISO file to a blank USB with burning tools like Rufus. Then you can insert the installation USB flash drive or DVD to your PC and boot your PC into BIOS.
Go to Boot menu and select to boot from the USB or DVD media. Follow the instructions to install Windows 10 for your PC.
Way 1: Download and Install Windows 10 21H2 64/32 Bit ISO File
Use Windows 10 Media Creation Tool. Go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 page and click Download tool now button under Create Windows 10 installation media section to download Windows 10 Media Creation Tool.
Run the Windows 10 Media Create Tool and follow the instructions to upgrade your PC to Windows 10. Use Windows 10 Installation Disc.
If you buy a new computer that comes with an original Windows 10 installation disc, you can also install Windows 10 OS from the installation disc.
Check the list of 6 best free Android emulators for Windows 10/11 PC. Use a preferred Windows Android emulator to play Android games or run Android apps on PC. If you want to check if you’ve downloaded and installed the 64 bit or 32 bit of Windows 10, you can click Start menu, type about, click About your PC system settings.
Then you can see your system type under Device specifications. After you get Windows 10 64 bit or 32 bit downloaded and installed on your PC, you can use the ways to below to keep your OS up-to-date.
Use Windows Update feature. To update Windows 10, you can click Start -> Settings -> Update & Security -> Windows Update -> Check for updates. Windows will automatically detect newer updates for Windows 10.
If you find some newer updates available, you can select one to install on your PC. Manually download Windows 10 update. Go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 and click Update now button to download Windows 10 latest update setup file.
After downloading, you can click the Windows update exe file and follow the instructions to install the latest update of Windows 10.
This Bluestacks download guide teaches you how to download & install Bluestacks Android emulator to enjoy over 1 million Android games on Windows 10/11 or Mac.
If you want to upgrade from 32-bit to 64-bit in Windows 10, you can check the related tutorials below. This post gives some tips for Windows 10 64/32 bit free download full version for your PC.
As a top software developing company, MiniTool Software provides Windows users some useful software.
2 Ways to Keep Your Windows 10 OS Up-to-date
For instance, you can use MiniTool Power Data Recovery to recover any deleted/lost data from Windows PC or laptop, memory card, USB flash drive, external hard drive, SSD, etc.
You can use MiniTool Partition Wizard to easily manage hard drive partitions by yourself.
You can use MiniTool ShadowMaker to backup and restore Windows OS and back up files/folders/partitions, etc.
To deal with video issues, you can turn to MiniTool MovieMaker, MiniTool Video Converter, MiniTool Video Repair, etc.
What is Google Play? This post introduces Google Play Store, Google Play Services, etc. and teaches you how to download apps/games from Google Play Store.
Roll-out strategy? What roll-out strategy! If you still haven't received the very latest and distinctly beautiful Windows 10 installation notification, not a thing to worry about as we know how you can get it right now!
Way 2: Use Windows 10 Media Creation Tool
Yes, we told you that Microsoft is not going to send the Windows 10 update to everyone immediately and in fact, the rollout strategy seeds out the updates in multiple waves.
However, it seems like you can get the update in the very first wave even if you aren't an Insider.
Microsoft had promised that Insiders would be first in line and while we believed in their luck, ours is no worse! If you are wondering how you can taste the tantalizing Windows 10 on the very first day of its launch, here's what to do.