Whether you are planning to install a smart cladding system into a new building or you wish to re-clad the existing structure, you can turn to OLAM® Clad professionals. We possess the skill and rely on cutting-edge equipment to deliver outstanding solutions to any interior.
Furthermore, we produce a range of wall cladding products, some of which are designed to be installed both on the interior and exterior of the building. For your interior, we recommend one of the following OLAM® Clad systems:. For more information on other cladding series which can be installed onto the interior walls and ceilings, contact us via phone or email to discuss the details with one of our experts.
OLAM® Clad is an Australian-owned provider of a diverse range of non-combustible and fire retardant wall cladding systems. We boast a rich array of cladding suits, suitable for the interior and exterior of new buildings and existing structures.
WHY OLAM® CLAD
As a part of the BHG Group, we represent one of the leading cladding service providers who boast first-class products in terms of functionality and aesthetics. Increase the value of your building by installing our high-quality interior wall cladding systems that will give your home or office space a unique character.
Purchase our first-grade internal wall cladding system to get a solution that is both functional and attractive.
- Contact OLAM® Clad now to schedule a presentation or get answers to some of the questions you may have regarding our products.
- reSAWN TIMBER co. provides CHARRED and non-CHARRED new and reclaimed wood products for architectural specifications for interior wall and ceiling cladding.
- Our carefully curated offering includes modern finishes on reclaimed woods and newly harvested wood species.
- We provide only the highest quality materials milled to our exacting standards and finished in a way that enhance the natural beauty of the wood.
- Our extensive offering includes solid & engineered construction, CHARRED shou sugi ban, and FSC ® woods.
- We specialize in meeting the needs of architects, designers and contractors, and providing superior service and guidance in developing your specifications.
- Our products can assist you in achieving your project goals in aesthetic, performance and sustainability.
Contact reSAWN at 215 709 2001 or [email protected] for a price quote or to place an order. Vulcan thermally modified wood cladding is created from New Zealand plantation timber and engineered with a patented vertical grain orientation for superior weathering characteristics.
reSAWN TIMBER co’s Abodo Fine Sawn Face STERLING and EGRET Vulcan Cladding provides a unique, textured surface with beautiful grain depth. The fine sawn texture opens the wood grain to allow for optimal coating performance. reSAWN TIMBER co’s Abodo Smooth Face KERERū Vulcan Cladding is made using a proprietary brushing technique during manufacturing.
Brushing the material opens the wood grain to allow for optimal coating performance. The brushing technique also provides a smooth, modern texture on the face of this unique clear vertical grain modified wood.
OUR INTERIOR CLADDING SERIES
The thermal modification process and vertical grain structure means Vulcan cladding has superior stability and reduced resin content.
Types of Cladding for Internal Walls
All our Abodo products are FSC certified and come with a 15-year warranty on the Vulcan Cladding. reSAWN TIMBER co. chose Western Hemlock for interior applications due to its impeccably straight uniform grain structure, fine texture, and its creamy white to light gold color, which lends itself to a modern clean aesthetic.
And, it is a great option for an affordable, aesthetically pleasing, high grade, vertical grain material.
- Many of our interior Western Hemlock clear vertical grain (CVG) designs are finished in beautiful grey tones.
- The palette authentically aligns with the look of exterior wood cladding that has weathered to a silver grey naturally over time, such as reSAWN’s pre-weathered clear vertical grain Western Red Cedar and Alaskan Yellow Cedar designs.
- reSAWN’s Western Hemlock products include three CHARRED shou sugi ban designs — KITSAP, YAKIMA and KITTITAS — and several designs that are non-CHARRED — MASON, GRAYS HARBOR , LEWIS, and SNOHOMISH.
All products are available for sampling and specification. ADDITIONAL BENEFITS OF WESTERN HEMLOCK.
From a design perspective it accepts finishes and shou sugi ban charring with excellent results, allowing for modern design aesthetics to be achieved. Achieve a seamless interior/exterior aesthetic without having to use exterior grade material on an interior application, which typically comes at a higher cost.
As an example, combine PACKARD 2.0 charred Western Red Cedar CVG for exterior, with YAKIMA Western Hemlock CVG for the interior. Strong, stable, straight-grained timber that is available in long lengths.
4. Aluminium Cladding
Its wide and prolific availability and its ability to quickly rejuvenate makes this species very sustainable. Available as FSC-certified. Most designs can be fire treated to Class A for interior projects.
There is typically little color variation between the heartwood and sapwood. They are often indistinguishable from one another. Accoya® wood is the result of decades of research and development that has brought together a long-established, extensively proven wood modification technique and leading-edge patented technology – acetylation to create a high performance wood, ideal for outdoor use and challenging applications.
By significantly enhancing the durability and dimensional stability of fast-growing and abundantly available certified wood species, Accoya® wood provides compelling environmental advantages over slow-growing hardwoods (which are often unsustainably sourced), woods treated with toxic preservative chemicals, and non-renewable carbon-intensive materials such as plastics, steel and concrete.
INTERIOR WALL & CEILING CLADDING Portfolio
All our CHARRED Accoya® products are FSC certified and come with a 50-year warranty on the wood when used above ground; 25-year warranty when used at/below ground level. Much of Kebony wood’s enhanced performance characteristics stem from the patented modification process they have adopted.
5. 3D Wall Cladding
Differing from other modified wood products, Kebony uses furfuryl alcohol as its modifying agent. Furfuryl alcohol is a non-toxic, bio-based fuel that impregnates the wood’s cells through a vacuum pressure treating process. When the impregnation is finished, the resulting cells are slightly changed, and that results in changes to the physical and mechanical properties of the wood byproduct.
- Kebony is beautiful wood recommended by leading architects.
- Kebony’s performance has been proven in a variety of applications, including decking and cladding, because of its high-quality characteristics.
- reSAWN offers Alaskan Yellow Cedar (AYC) as a sustainable exterior material.
- Yellow Cedar trees can be found along the North American Pacific Coast from the California-Oregon border to Southern Alaska.
AYC is highly aromatic and highly decay resistant. It has exceptional resistance to exterior elements and insects and is easy to work with. It can be used for exterior wall & roof cladding and interior wall & ceiling cladding. reSAWN offers Western Red Cedar because it’s one of North America’s great renewable resources. In addition to it’s prominence as sustainable exterior material, it’s very durable and is one of the lightest commercial softwoods.
- It is an expansive and popular tree in the Pacific Northwest region of North America.
- The wood is used to build shingles for roofs, siding (cladding) for homes, decks, and furniture among other applications.
- Cypress is notable for its color consistency, density and hardness.
1. Stone Cladding
Although cypress is a softwood, it grows alongside hardwoods and traditionally has been grouped and manufactured with hardwoods. The oils in cypress’ heartwood make it one of the most durable woods when exposed to moisture conditions causing decay.
- Cypress trees are natives of the south.
- They are found primarily in wet, swampy areas along the Atlantic Coastal Plain from Delaware to Florida.
- Reclaimed hemlock burnt in the Japanese style of shou sugi ban can be used for interior wall cladding and ceiling cladding.
- This is reclaimed wood and will have typical reclaimed character marks including checking and knots.
2. Timber Cladding
CHARRED reclaimed hemlock is carefully charred, misted with water, cooled, brushed and then stained/sealed. The top coat sealer is applied prior to shipping. The burning process accentuates the wood grain and creates varying colors when viewed from different angles and in different light. reSAWN TIMBER co.’s NORTH AMERICAN BLACK WALNUT features wide walnut interior wall cladding that is prefinished and available in solid & engineered construction.
- These designs emphasize the natural color & beauty of black walnut.
- All designs are available as FSC ® upon request.
- The North American White Oak wall and ceiling cladding from reSAWN TIMBER co.
- features wide plank wood cladding that is prefinished and available in solid & engineered construction.
GET IN TOUCH
The North American White Oak products are made using domestic woods such as Rift & Quarter Sawn White Oak. These designs emphasize the natural color & beauty of these woods. All designs are available as FSC ® upon request. The European White Oak products from reSAWN TIMBER co.
- features wide plank cladding that is prefinished and available in engineered construction.
- The engineered material comes standard at 5/8” thick with a substantial 4 mm wear layer, or 3/4” thick with a full 5mm or 6 mm wear layer for a truly superior product.
- The 7” face width showcases the full character and grain pattern that european white oak has to offer.
3. Metal Cladding
Select products can be specified in both Herringbone and Chevron styles. All designs are available as FSC ® upon request. reSAWN offers antique reclaimed woods in solid & engineered construction for interior wall and ceiling cladding.
- The unique beauty of antique wood is preserved & celebrated in this collection.
- Expect a warm palette of colors, with dense & varying grain patterns.
Typical character marks include mineral staining, color changes, weathering, checking, nail holes, and knots. You’d be tagged an old hat for still being stuck with dull wallpapers and dreary paints in a world that has advanced ahead with creative, gorgeous and functional cladding for walls.
- Cladding are a remarkable way to lend an interesting twist to interiors, without the need to go high on maintenance.
- Wall cladding comes in different materials and different textures.
- Along with high aesthetic value, cladding is good for insulation, weatherproofing and protection.
8. Composite Materials
For a more innate, organic vibe, pooled with class and style, we would unquestionably recommend stone cladding. Providing a radiant rustic appeal to your home, stone cladding comes in thin layers of natural or artificial stones, although frequently lightweight, replicated stone on a concrete base is used.
- Panels used for stone cladding are low on maintenance and clutter-free to mount and maintain.
- The finish of the cladding could decide the character of the space – a contemporary feel with smaller, polished, ashlars or a rustic raw vibe with rough rubble.
- For creating a magical haven of tranquil and homeliness, timber cladding is a clear-cut pick to pledge by.
Why Choose Wall Cladding?
Energy efficiency being one of its boons, the final product with timber cladding spells distinctive. A must-have for someone who prefers his house bear a traditional, vernacular feel, wood cladding also boasts of contemporary interiors.
- Cost-effectiveness, DIY-touch, variety and aesthetics: these are just a few reasons why you should definitely give it a thought.
- Best-suited for the serenity of your bedroom and study, timber cladding is also an option for landscaped balconies and terraces.
- Available in several categories and contours, shapes and silhouette, metal cladding is an ideal choice for a variety of visual effects and relevance.
- With special finishes, perforations, texturing, weathering and patterns, a horde of elegant preferences are there to decide from, for breathing life into your home interior.
- Several designers and architects have succeeded in producing unique and flexible designs with the durability of metal.
- Want a modern high-tech look? Want a rich organic texture?
Want an exclusive twist to those four walls around you? Metal is the answer. Easy maintenance? Noise-proofing? Amazing appearance? When you get something easy to maintain and difficult to damage, keep that.
Aluminium metal cladding is definitely one such thing. With new design aspects and an ocean of creativity, aluminium cladding also cuts down those lengthy electricity bills. You could go ahead with a single wall, you could clad walls facing your courtyard only.
You could also play with elements of horizontality and verticality.