InSoFast Plus Method
Our products demonstrate a clear and simple approach to insulation and framing that works. Both a skilled professional or a novice carpenter can install the self-flashing interlocking panels and expect the same great results. InSoFast is 4 times faster and can be less expensive. For more information about comparing InSoFast's value to traditional methods go to: Compare cost/value. 2.0, Flat Panel Details. Panel Dimensions. 24in × 48in × 2in. Horizontal Chase. 48in × 1in × ¾in. Closed-Cell, injection-molded EPS. (Class III Vapor Retarder) 3.5perm/in. 167°F = 75 Celsius (°C).
Channels on Back only. The FP-2.0RW (UX) is a 2″ thick closed-cell, injection-molded EPS foam panel that achieves R-8.5 insulation. The FP-2.0RW is our thinnest flat panel, optimized for flat surface interior finishing. The 2.0 flat panel will work on floors, walls, ceilings. It is a good choice as a sub-flooring base panel and for shipping container builds. 48in × 1in × ¾in.
No! It does not apply to InSoFast.
- 24in × ¾in × ¾in. R-Value ASTM C518. 2×4 Wall/R-15 Batts.
- Closed-Cell, injection-molded EPS . Canadian Standards CAN/ULC S701 Type 2.
- ASTM C303 Foam Density. 1.35 lbs per cubic foot.
- ASTM E96 Water Vapor Permeability.
- (Class III Vapor Retarder) 3.5perm/in.
- 167°F = 75 Celsius (°C). Recessed ½in below Surface.
- Interlocking Edges. Service Raceways. Designed Ready for Finishing Attachment.
- Interior (drywall, siding, etc).
- Exterior Rated Moisture Control. Exterior Application.
- Interiors Application. The FP-2.5RW (EXi) is a 2 1/2″ thick closed-cell, injection-molded EPS foam panel that achieves R-10.5 insulation.
- The FP-2.5RW is our best flat panel, optimized for flat surface interior finishing.
- The 2.5 flat panel will work on floors, walls, ceilings.
- It is a good choice as a sub-flooring base panel and for shipping container builds.
- InSoFast panels offers an engineered system of continuous insulation perfectly suited for basement insulation.
- InSoFast panels remove the complexity of the project by providing a single step, a one trip to the wall finishing.
- Insulation-Framing-Vapor Retarder-Layout-Electrical Raceways.
- Most jobs can be installed with little more than a hand saw, a utility knife, and a caulk gun.
- Each panel is made with three high-strength co-polymer plastic studs that align every 16-in o.c.
- The back side of the studs feature a ribbed dovetails surface for adhesive applications against concrete, stone, metal or brick walls.
- The studs provide a solid surface that can support drywall attachment and cabinets or TVs.
- The studs are not prone to rot, decay, or moisture damage.
- The tight interlocking edges along each panel form a continuous, self-flashing seal.
- The interlock creates a resilient seal eliminating thermal leaks and prevents water from reaching the face.
- Electrical raceways run vertically at 16” and horizontally at 24” o.c.
- This grid provides easy access to pull wiring to any location and is at code-approved depth.