|This article is about a set of collectible devices in Kamen Rider Drive.|
- "Go forth, comrades! Protect the humans!"
- ―Drive Driver ordering the Shift Cars to rescue humanity during the first Global Freeze[src]
~Steel Sound Police Dept~. "UNLIMITED DRIVE" by Kamen Rider Girls. "Spinning Wheel" by Shinnosuke Tomari, Go Shijima, & Chase. Motoi Sasaki (TV Asahi). Takahito Ōmori (Toei). Taku Mochizuki (Toei). Kamen Rider Drive (仮面ライダードライブ, Kamen Raidā Doraibu) is a Japanese tokusatsu television series serving as the 16th HeiseiKamen Rider Series, and 25th series over all.
Riku Sanjo returns to the Kamen Rider Series to serve as Drive's lead screenwriter, with Ryuta Tasaki as director. It premiered on TV Asahi and affiliate stations throughout Japan on October 5, 2014, the week following the finale of its preceding series Kamen Rider Gaim, and joining Ressha Sentai ToQger then Shuriken Sentai Ninninger in the Super Hero Time programming block, until Drive concluded on September 27, 2015.
Drive is peculiar among the heroes in the Kamen Rider franchise, as his motif and main mode of transportation is a car, rather than the signature motorcycles used by his predecessors..
Kamen Rider Drive, in his default Type Speed form, and his car Tridoron. Shinsuke Tomari is a former elite police officer in the Metropolitan Police, who, after an event that crippled one of his colleagues, has been "demoted" into the Special Investigations Division. This division looks into the stranger happenings in the city, particularly the recent "Density Shift" events. These events, termed "Slowdown" by the public, leave people unable to move.
When he is chosen by the Drive Driver and Tridoron, Shinsuke transforms into Kamen Rider Drive and is tasked with battling the Roidmudes who plan to rise against humanity and take over the world. He is aided by Kiriko Shijima and her brother Go, who transforms into Kamen Rider Mach. Chase, a special Roidmude with a strange past who was then known as Proto Drive and later became an evil warrior known as Machine Chaser, also reassumes his Rider identity and reclaims his 'justice' to protect humanity as he transforms into Kamen Rider Chaser.
However, a greater threat later appears in the form of Kiriko and Go's father, Tenjuro Banno, the scientist who created the Roidmudes, who despite having long lost his human body, revives in the form of the evil Gold Drive, intending to make use of the remaining Roidmudes in his plan to bring down the whole world at his mercy.
The Kamen Rider Drive trademark was registered by Toei on April 17, 2014.. The series marks the first time that a Kamen Rider's main vehicle is a car rather than a motorcycle, which has been remarked upon by entertainment news as a shock and a major change from previous Kamen Rider television series.. The Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Drive & Gaim: Movie War Full Throttle (仮面ライダー×仮面ライダードライブ&鎧武 MOVIE大戦フルスロットル, Kamen Raidā × Kamen Raidā Doraibu Ando Gaimu Mūbī Taisen Furu Surottoru) was released in Japanese theaters on December 13, 2014.
It features a crossover with the previously aired Kamen Rider series Kamen Rider Gaim. The Kamen Rider Drive portion of the film guest stars Yūji Ayabe of the owarai duo Piece as the antagonist Kamen Rider Lupin (仮面ライダールパン, Kamen Raidā Rupan). The events of the movie took place between episodes 9 and 10.
The first million ticket buyers would also receive a special DVD featuring Type Zero Episode 0: Countdown to Global Freeze, one of the Secret Mission series of Drive.. Super Hero Taisen GP: Kamen Rider 3 (スーパーヒーロー大戦GP 仮面ライダー3号, Supā Hīrō Taisen Guranpuri Kamen Raidā Sangō) is the 2015 entry of the "Super Hero Taisen" film series, featuring the cast of Kamen Rider Drive and the appearance of Kamen Rider 3, which was originally created by Shotaro Ishinomori for the one-shot 1972 manga Rider #3 VS.
General Black (3ごうライダーたい ブラックしょうぐんのまき, Sangō Raidā Tai Burakku Shōgun no Maki).
- Tetsuo Kurata, (Kamen Rider Black, Kamen Rider Black RX), Yuichi Nakamura (Kamen Rider Den-O), Kousei Amano, Takayuki Tsubaki, Ryoji Morimoto and Takahiro Hojo (Kamen Rider Blade), and Kento Handa (Kamen Rider 555) reprised their roles in the film, which opened in theaters on March 21, 2015. A new actor Mitsuhiro Oikawa, confirmed to perform his role as Kamen Rider 3, as well as Shuriken Sentai Ninninger cast also appeared.
- The events of the movie took place between Episode 22 and 23. Kamen Rider Drive the Movie: Surprise Future (劇場版 仮面ライダードライブ サプライズ・フューチャー, Gekijōban Kamen Raidā Doraibu Sapuraizu Fyūchā)) is a Summer Movie for Kamen Rider Drive. It was released in Japanese theaters on August 8, 2015, double-billed with the film for Shuriken Sentai Ninninger and featuring a new enemy Rider known as Kamen Rider Dark Drive, driving a Rider Machine labeled the "NEXTridoron", based on a real life Mercedes-AMG GT car. It also featured the first on-screen appearance of the 17th Heisei Kamen Rider: Kamen Rider Ghost, who later reappeared in two last episodes of this TV series, followed by the appearance of some Gamma Assaults and Yurusen in the final/special episode.
- The events of the movie took place between episodes 40 and 41, with the flashback scene in the final/special episode shown was after this movie event is over and before episode 41 starts. Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Ghost & Drive: Super Movie War Genesis (仮面ライダー×仮面ライダー ゴースト&ドライブ 超MOVIE大戦ジェネシス, Kamen Raidā × Kamen Raidā Gōsuto Ando Doraibu Chō Mūbī Taisen Jeneshisu) was released in Japanese theaters on December 12, 2015.
- It featured a crossover between Kamen Rider Drive and Kamen Rider Ghost. A Movie War film, titled Kamen Rider Heisei Generations: Dr. Ex-Aid & Ghost with Legend Rider (仮面ライダー平成ジェネレーションズ Dr.パックマン対エグゼイド&ゴーストwithレジェンドライダー, Kamen Raidā Heisei Jenerēshonzu Dokutā Pakkuman Tai Eguzeido Ando Gōsuto Wizu Rejendo Raidā), was released in Japan on December 10, 2016.
- The film features Kamen Rider Drive teaming up with Kamen Rider Ex-Aid, Kamen Rider Ghost, Kamen Rider Gaim, and Kamen Rider Wizard as they battle against a virus based on Bandai Namco Entertainment's video game character, Pac-Man. The professional wrestler Hiroshi Tanahashi was announced to be one of the main antagonists of the movie..
Kamen Rider Zi-O the Movie: Over Quartzer (劇場版 仮面ライダージオウ Over Quartzer, Gekijōban Kamen Raidā Jiō Ōvā Kwōtsā) was released on July 26, 2019.
- The film features Go Shijima and Krim Steinbelt teaming up with Time Riders to stop Quartzers from erasing Krim's family ancestors from 1575 of the Sengoku period.
- The Secret Missions (シークレット・ミッション, Shīkuretto Misshon) are a series of special episodes. Type TV-Kun Hunter & Monster! Chase the Mystery of the Super Thief! (type TV-KUN ハンター&モンスター!
- 超怪盗の謎を追え!, Taipu Terebi-kun Hantā Ando Monsutā! Chō Kaitō no Nazo o Oe!) is a special DVD packaged with the January 2015 issue of the Televi-Kun magazine. It is connected to the Kamen Rider Drive portion of Movie War Full Throttle and Type Zero and features Roidmude 005.
- The events of the episode took place between episodes 4 and 5. Type Zero Episode 0: Countdown to Global Freeze (type ZERO 第0話 カウントダウン to グローバルフリーズ, Taipu Zero Dai-zero-wa Kauntodaun to Gurōbaru Furīzu) is a special DVD given to the first million ticket buyers for Movie War Full Throttle.
Kamen Rider Drive
It serves as a prequel episode to the Kamen Rider Drive series and features Kamen Rider Proto Drive. Type Tokujo (type TOKUJO) is included as part of the Blu-ray releases. It comprises four episodes and features the origin of the Special Investigations Division. The events of the episode took place between episodes 22 and 23. How Were the Members of the Special Investigations Division Selected? (特状課はどうやって集められたのか, Toku-jō-ka wa Dō Yatte Atsumerareta no ka).
Just What Is the Anima System? (アニマシステムとは一体なにか, Anima Shisutemu to wa Ittai Nani ka).
- Who Killed Professor Odagiri? (だれが小田桐教授を殺したのか, Dare ga Odagari-kyōju o Koroshita no ka). Why Did Professor Banno Aim for Global Freeze? (なぜ蛮野博士はグローバルフリーズを狙ったのか, Naze Banno-hakase wa Gurōbaru Furīzu o Neratta no ka). Type High Speed! The True Power! Type High Speed Is Born! (type HIGH SPEED! タイプハイスピード誕生!, Taipu Hai Supīdo! Honmono no Chikara! Taipu Hai Supīdo Tanjō!) is a "Hyper Battle DVD" (超 (ハイパー)バトルDVD, Haipā Batoru Dī Bui Dī) special.
- While investigating reports of counterfeit Televi-Kun magazines, Shinosuke finds himself outmatched by a Roidmude that replicates his Kamen Rider Drive Type Speed form and overpowers him. To counter the fraud Kamen Rider, Shinosuke has the Speed Shift Car remodeled to fight back as Kamen Rider Drive Type High Speed. ~Lupin, the Last Challenge~ (type LUPIN!
- ～ルパン、最後の挑戦状～, Taipu Rupan! Rupan, Saigo no Chōsenjō) is a "Hyper Battle DVD" special. It features the return of Kamen Rider Lupin, since his last appearance in Movie War Full Throttle. Drive Saga (ドライブサーガ, Doraibu Sāga) is a hybrid set with the combination of V-Cinema, CD audio drama and web releases that serve as spin-offs of characters from the Kamen Rider Drive series. Kamen Rider Chaser (仮面ライダーチェイサー, Kamen Raidā Cheisā) focuses on a side story of Chase as Kamen Rider Chaser. The V-Cinema was released on April 20, 2016.
- The events of the episode take place between Kamen Rider Drive: Surprise Future and episode 41. In addition, Minehiro Kinomoto reprised his role as Ryu Terui/Kamen Rider Accel from Kamen Rider W in a crossover with Drive. The theme song is "good bye little moon" performed by Mitsuru Matsuoka EARNEST DRIVE. It is written by Riku Sanjo, with Hidenori Ishida as director of the film. Kamen Rider Mach/Kamen Rider Heart (仮面ライダーマッハ／仮面ライダーハート, Kamen Raidā Mahha/Kamen Raidā Hāto) focuses on side stories of Go Shijima as Kamen Rider Mach and Heart, fighting as Kamen Rider Heart against a new enemy that is threatening individuals who served as models for the other Roidmudes. The V-Cinemas were released on November 16, 2016. The events of the episodes take place after the events of Kamen Rider Drive: Mach Saga and Kamen Rider Heisei Generations. The theme song is "eternity (~from SURPRISE-DRIVE)" performed by Mitsuru Matsuoka EARNEST DRIVE.
- It is written by Sanjo (Heart) and Keiichi Hasegawa (Mach), while Ishida directed both films. The Story of Kamen Rider Mach's Dream (仮面ライダーマッハ夢想伝, Kamen Raidā Mahha Musōden) focuses on a side story of Go Shijima as Kamen Rider Mach. The CD audio drama was released on November 25, 2016. The events of the episode take place between Mach Saga and Kamen Rider Heart. Kamen Rider Brain (仮面ライダーブレン, Kamen Raidā Buren) focuses on a side story of Brain, becoming Kamen Rider Brain. Originally announced as an April Fool's joke in 2017, the web series comprises two episodes and was released on Toei Tokusatsu Fan Club on April 28, 2019.
- It is written by Riku Sanjo and directed by Kyohei Yamaguchi.. Kamen Rider Drive: Mach Saga (仮面ライダードライブ マッハサーガ, Kamen Raidā Doraibu Mahha Sāga), written by Takahito Ōmori and supervised by Keiichi Hasegawa, is part of a series of spin-off novel adaptions of the Heisei Era Kamen Riders. The events of the episode take place two years after the final episode, Kamen Rider x Kamen Rider Ghost & Drive: Super Movie War Genesis, along with the final episode of Kamen Rider Ghost in 2018. The novel was released on April 20, 2016. Kamen Rider: Battride War Genesis (仮面ライダー バトライド・ウォー 創生, Kamen Raidā Batoraido Wō Sōsei), a third installment of the Kamen Rider: Battride War series, was released in 2016 for the PlayStation consoles (PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation Vita). It features characters from Kamen Rider Drive, Kamen Rider Ghost, characters in previous versions of the game that were included as NPCs or assistants, as well as the Shōwa era Kamen Riders.
- Shinosuke Tomari (泊 進ノ介, Tomari Shinnosuke): Ryoma Takeuchi (竹内 涼真, Takeuchi Ryōma). Kiriko Shijima (詩島 霧子, Shijima Kiriko): Rio Uchida (内田 理央, Uchida Rio). Chase (チェイス, Cheisu), Koichi Kano (狩野 洸一, Kano Kōichi, 47): Taiko Katono (上遠野 太洸, Katōno Taikō). Go Shijima (詩島 剛, Shijima Gō): Yu Inaba (稲葉 友, Inaba Yū). Rinna Sawagami (沢神 りんな, Sawagami Rinna): Rei Yoshii (吉井 怜, Yoshii Rei).
- Kyu Saijo (西城 究, Saijō Kyū), Roidmude 072 (ロイミュード072, Roimyūdo Zero Nana Ni, 20): Kenta Hamano (浜野 謙太, Hamano Kenta). Genpachiro Otta (追田 現八郎, Otta Genpachirō): Taira Imata (井俣 太良, Imata Taira). Krim Steinbelt (クリム・スタインベルト, Kurimu Sutainberuto), Mr. Belt (ベルトさん, Beruto-san, Voice), Roidmude 004 (ロイミュード004, Roimyūdo Zero Zero Yon), Drive Driver Equipment Voice, Narration: Chris Peppler (クリス・ペプラー, Kurisu Pepurā).
- Roidmude 074 (ロイミュード074, Roimyūdo Zero Nana Yon, 5, 6): Kuro-chan (クロちゃん, of Yasuda Dai Circus). Mitsuru Kuramochi (倉持 満, Kuramochi Mitsuru, 5, 6): Tomonori Mizuno (水野 智則, Mizuno Tomonori). Yuzo Ichikawa (市川 勇蔵, Ichikawa Yūzō, 5, 6): Kohei Yamamoto (山本 康平, Yamamoto Kōhei). Kenta Takasugi (高杉 憲太, Takasugi Kenta, 6-8): Kenta Uchino (内野 謙太, Uchino Kenta). Shunsuke Kusaka (久坂 俊介, Kusaka Shunsuke, 6-8): Takuya Nagaoka (永岡 卓也, Nagaoka Takuya). Koya Nishihori (西堀 光也, Nishihori Kōya, 11): Toru Nomaguchi (野間口 徹, Nomaguchi Tōru). Gunman (ガンマン, Ganman, 12, 13): Bernard Ackah (ベルナール・アッカ, Berunāru Akka). Rira Nanao (七尾 リラ, Nanao Rira, 14, 15): Haruka Suenaga (末永 遥, Suenaga Haruka). Hiroki Nikaido (二階堂 弘樹, Nikaidō Hiroki, 15): Masashi Mikami (三上 真史, Mikami Masashi). Shu Amagi (甘城 秀, Amagi Shū, 16): Hiroshi Matsunaga (松永 博史, Matsunaga Hiroshi). Takuro Mogi (茂木 拓郎, Mogi Takurō, 23, 24): Naoki Takeshi (武子 直輝, Takeshi Naoki). Kamen Rider Ghost (仮面ライダーゴースト, Kamen Raidā Gōsuto, Voice; 47, 48): Shun Nishime (西銘 駿, Nishime Shun).
- SURPRISE-DRIVELyrics: Shoko FujibayashiComposition & Arrangement: tatsuo (of everset)Artist: Mitsuru Matsuoka EARNEST DRIVESOPHIA's vocalist Mitsuru Matsuoka performs the series' theme song "SURPRISE-DRIVE" under the name "Mitsuru Matsuoka EARNEST DRIVE". This is his third song performed for the Kamen Rider Series, following his song "W" for the theme song of the film Kamen Rider W Forever: A to Z/The Gaia Memories of Fate and performing vocals in SOPHIA on "cod-E ~E no Angō~" for Kamen Rider W Returns.
- Lyrics: Shoko Fujibayashi. Composition & Arrangement: tatsuo (of everset). Artist: Mitsuru Matsuoka EARNEST DRIVE. "Full throttle"Lyrics: Shoko FujibayashiComposition & Arrangement: tatsuo (of everset)Artist: S.S.P.D. ~Steel Sound Police Dept~Episodes: 13, 14, 16, 17, 19, 24, 46"Full throttle" is the theme for Kamen Rider Mach. Lyrics: Shoko Fujibayashi. Composition & Arrangement: tatsuo (of everset). Artist: S.S.P.D. ~Steel Sound Police Dept~. Episodes: 13, 14, 16, 17, 19, 24, 46. "Don't lose your mind"Lyrics: Shoko FujibayashiComposition & Arrangement: tatsuo (of everset)Artist: S.S.P.D.
- Lyrics: Shoko Fujibayashi. Composition & Arrangement: tatsuo (of everset). Artist: S.S.P.D. ~Steel Sound Police Dept~. Episodes: 15, 16, 18, 30. "UNLIMITED DRIVE"Lyrics: Shoko FujibayashiComposition: DJ HurrykennArrangement: Ryo (of defspiral)Artist: Kamen Rider GirlsEpisodes: 33, 34"UNLIMITED DRIVE" is the theme for Kamen Rider Drive Type Tridoron. Lyrics: Shoko Fujibayashi. Composition: DJ Hurrykenn. Arrangement: Ryo (of defspiral). Artist: Kamen Rider Girls. Episodes: 33, 34. "Spinning Wheel"Lyrics: Shoko FujibayashiComposition & Arrangement: Shuhei NaruseArtist: Shinosuke Tomari, Go Shijima, & Chase (Ryoma Takeuchi, Yu Inaba, & Taiko Katono)Episodes: 36, 38, 40, 45.
Artist: Shinosuke Tomari, Go Shijima, & Chase (Ryoma Takeuchi, Yu Inaba, & Taiko Katono). Episodes: 36, 38, 40, 45. ^ ab""新人俳優"竹内涼真、新仮面ライダーに抜てき「1年間、全力で」 - 映画・アニメニュース一覧 - オリコンスタイル - エンタメ - 47NEWS（よんななニュース）".
Retrieved 2014-08-28. ^"「仮面ライダー」が"禁じ手" バイク捨て、車に乗る刑事ライダー登場 - 映画・アニメニュース一覧 - オリコンスタイル - エンタメ - 47NEWS（よんななニュース）". Retrieved 2014-08-28.
^ ab"最新作『仮面ライダードライブ』は史上初・バイクに乗らず車に乗る刑事ライダー". Retrieved 2014-08-28.
- ^"「仮面ライダードライブ」10月5日から バイクに乗らずに車に乗るライダー - ねとらぼ". Retrieved 2014-08-28. ^ ab"ねっと部：史上初、バイクに乗らない仮面ライダー「ドライブ」 初の刑事もの、「幅広い層が楽しめる作品に」 - ITmedia ニュース". Retrieved 2014-08-28. ^ ab"「仮面ライダー」が"禁じ手" バイク捨て、車に乗る刑事ライダー登場 (内田理央) ニュース-ORICON STYLE-". Retrieved 2014-08-28. ^"竹内涼真が新仮面ライダーに！ヒロイン役は内田理央「パンチラには細心の注意」!?『仮面ライダードライブ』制作発表 - Ameba News [アメーバニュース]". Retrieved 2014-08-28. ^"〈速報〉新ライダー竹内「ズボンのおしり破れた」 - 日刊スポーツ芸能速報 - 朝日新聞デジタル＆Ｍ". Retrieved 2014-08-28. ^"竹内涼真 新ライダーはサッカー選手からの"変身"「おじが泣いて喜んだ」 ― スポニチ Sponichi Annex 芸能".
- Retrieved 2014-08-28. ^"The Next Kamen Rider is Kamen Rider Drive". ^"ピース綾部、仮面ライダーに変身！ルパン役でドライブと対決". October 23, 2014. Retrieved October 23, 2014. ^"仮面ライダールパン参上!今冬"MOVIE大戦"ゲストに 入場者特典はドライブ第0話DVD". October 23, 2014. Retrieved October 23, 2014. ^"ピース・綾部、仮面ライダー映画で"怪盗ルパン"になる". October 23, 2014. Retrieved October 23, 2014. ^The Asahi Shimbun Company (October 23, 2014).
- "ピース・綾部、仮面ライダー映画でルパンに". Retrieved October 23, 2014. ^Anime News Network (December 15, 2014). "Shotaro Ishinomori's Kamen Rider #3 Gets New Film in 2015". Retrieved December 15, 2014. ^Ameblo.jp (January 20, 2015). "映画『スーパーヒーロー大戦GP 仮面ライダー3号". Retrieved January 20, 2015. ^Anime News Network (May 10, 2015).
- "Futuristic Mercedes Sports Car to Appear in Kamen Rider Movie". Retrieved May 10, 2015. ^""仮面ライダー"生誕４５周年、 "スーパー戦隊"通算４０作。 ＜スーパーヒーローイヤー＞ついに最大のクライマックス！！ この冬、新たな『ＭＯＶＩＥ大戦』が始動する。". Retrieved 2016-09-12. ^"Kamen Rider Ex-Aid, Kamen Rider Ghost Crossover Film Opens on December 10". ^"平成最後の仮面ライダー作品 『仮面ライダーブレン』製作決定！！！". Retrieved April 2, 2019. ^"『ドライブサーガ 仮面ライダーブレン』仮面ライダーブレンのビジュアルが解禁!!" Retrieved April 14, 2019.
- ^"「東映公認 鈴村健一・神谷浩史の仮面ラジレンジャー」が新・仮面ライダー「仮面ライダードライブ」主題歌を担当する松岡充に突撃インタビュー！ - エキサイトニュース". Archived from the original on 2014-10-06. Retrieved 2014-09-02. ^"仮面ライダードライブ主題歌、松岡 充"Mitsuru Matsuoka EARNEST DRIVE"が担当 - CDJournal ニュース". Retrieved 2014-09-02. ^"車乗る仮面ライダー、主題歌に松岡充ユニット - 音楽ナタリー". Retrieved 2014-09-02. ^"バイクに乗らない『仮面ライダードライブ』 主題歌は松岡充擁する新ユニット│Daily News│Billboard JAPAN". Billboard Japan. Retrieved 2014-09-02. Official website at TV Asahi.
- Official website at Toei Company. Secret Mission website at the Wayback Machine (archived August 16, 2019). Retrieved from "https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Kamen_Rider_Drive&oldid=1086403262". Doctor Strange in The Multiverse o Madness - The Loop. Do you like this video? Kamen Rider Drive (仮面ライダードライブ,Kamen Raidā Doraibu), known as the Drive System (ドライブシステム,Doraibu Shisutemu), may refer to any of the following characters:. Shinnosuke Tomari(Primary/Third User)(First User/Zero Drive (time-displaced)). Kiriko Shijima(Intended/Second User). Chase(First User/Protodrive).
It is used by Shinnosuke Tomari. It is aesthetically similar to the completed Type Speed, but with its colors inverted and bears the Archetype Gear (アーキタイプギア,Ākitaipu Gia).
- Zero Drive is the first functioning model of the Drive System and as such, its statistics and functionality is severely limited due to the fact that Krim Steinbelt has yet to even create a functioning Shift Car to work with the system. Despite these setbacks, Shinnosuke is able to use Zero Drive due to his experience and long term usage of the Drive Driver. This Type's Full Throttle finisher is the Zerodrop (ゼロドロップ,Zerodoroppu), which is presumably a weaker version of the present Type Speed's Speedrop.
- This form is exclusive to Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Ghost & Drive: Super Movie Wars Genesis. Height: 194 cm. Weight: 114 kg. Punching power: 4.1 t. Kicking power: 5.9 t. Maximum jump height: 28 m. Maximum running speed: 100 m per 6.1 seconds (2.1 seconds at full speed). Type Speed (タイプスピード,Taipu Supīdo) is Protodrive's concept sports car-based form, which is accessed through the Shift Speed Prototype Car.
- Being the actual first prototype version of the current Drive's Type Speed, it is aesthetically identical albeit without the spoiler piece on his head, bearing the Tester Met (テスターメット,Tesutaa Metto) and the Archetype Gear (アーキタイプギア,Ākitaipu Gia), which is an incomplete version of the Type Speed Tire showing lots of circuitry as a sign of the incomplete state the Rider Form was in. The Rider System is also empowered by the Core Driviar-0, the prototype of the Core Driviars and is highly unstable, with the output of the Rider system varying and becoming hard to control..
- Protodrive's faults also lies in his fighting prowess. Despite being able to perform the Speedrop (スピードロップ,Supīdoroppu) Full Throttle finisher, his kicking power output is about 40% weaker than its intended output range. His output for his punching power is also roughly 30% weaker than its intended output range..
- By inserting a Viral Core into his Shift Brace, Protodrive can read the memories of defeated Roidmudes, which are projected via his Low Beam Eye (ロービームアイ,Rō Bīmu Ai) visor. However, this ability was originally a part of Protodrive's Roidmude abilities. The only defect of Protodrive is that he lacks the ability to destroy Cores because of his status being a prototype, as well as the inability to use a Tire Exchange.
- Following his encounter against the Heart Roidmude, Protodrive was defeated and separated from Krim Steinbelt, who would later complete Protodrive, becoming the finalized Drive Type Speed. Protodrive's legacy carries on as the combat data based on Protodrive's encounters with the Roidmude during the Global Freeze would be used to create Mashin Chaser.
[How Were the Special Investigation Unit Selected?].
- Type Speed (Pre-Tire) is composed of the following parts:. Speed Aero Met (スピードエアロメット,Supīdo Earo Metto) - The helmet.Streamline Armor (ストリームラインアーマー,Sutorīmurain Amā) - The overall head armor. The surface is made of an alloy with excellent impact resistance. The internal honeycomb structure utilises a thin compressed alloy, allowing it to receive impacts.Armed Shock Absorber (アームドショックアブゾーバー,Āmudo Shokku Abuzōbā) - The red sections covering the sides and back of the Speed Aero Met.
- Underneath is a special type of rubber that absorbs shocks, further protecting the wearer. Additionally, a wide-range sound collecting device is installed, enabling high-precision hearing.Signal-D (シグナル-D,Shigunaru-D) - The blue line running from the forehead area to the back.
- It checks Drive's status and updates the R-Emblem on it.R-Emblem (Ｒ-エンブレム,R - Enburemu) - The logo on the middle of the forehead. It aggregates any data received from the Signal-D in real time. It has a function that automatically distributes energy throughout the body.Head Wing Spoiler (ヘッドウィングスポイラー,Heddo U~ingu Supoirā) - The spoiler located at the back of the head.
- It can generate downforce throughout the entire body, strengthening Drive's overall acceleration force. Additionally, it can act as an antenna that can detect enemies by sensing their body movements, allowing Drive to quickly grasp any current combat situation.Multi High Beam Eyes (マルチハイビームアイ,Maruchi Hai Bīmu Ai) - The compound visual sensors/eyes.
- They can grasp a situation by detecting heat signatures and body reactions. Information captured by the Multi High Beam Eyes is gathered and displayed within an internal monitor in real time. Additionally, powerful lights installed allow the Multi High Beam Eyes to glow, acting as headlights to increase visibility at night or to blind opponents.Air Exhaust Pipe (エアーエキゾーストパイプ,Eā Ekizōsuto Paipu) - Pipes located around the Speed Aero Met.
- They supply Drive with air from outside. Any impurities in the air are taken through multiple filters, seized and ejected into the outside environment.Crash Guard Panel (クラッシュガードパネル,Kurasshu Gādo Paneru) - The silver mouthplate. It is a composite armor formed by overlaying multiple sheets of high-strength compressed alloy on top of one another.
Head Wing Spoiler (ヘッドウィングスポイラー,Heddo U~ingu Supoirā) - The spoiler located at the back of the head. It can generate downforce throughout the entire body, strengthening Drive's overall acceleration force. Additionally, it can act as an antenna that can detect enemies by sensing their body movements, allowing Drive to quickly grasp any current combat situation.
- Multi High Beam Eyes (マルチハイビームアイ,Maruchi Hai Bīmu Ai) - The compound visual sensors/eyes. They can grasp a situation by detecting heat signatures and body reactions. Information captured by the Multi High Beam Eyes is gathered and displayed within an internal monitor in real time.
- Additionally, powerful lights installed allow the Multi High Beam Eyes to glow, acting as headlights to increase visibility at night or to blind opponents. Air Exhaust Pipe (エアーエキゾーストパイプ,Eā Ekizōsuto Paipu) - Pipes located around the Speed Aero Met.
- They supply Drive with air from outside. Any impurities in the air are taken through multiple filters, seized and ejected into the outside environment. Crash Guard Panel (クラッシュガードパネル,Kurasshu Gādo Paneru) - The silver mouthplate.
A mechanism installed allows it to rotate any Shift Tire on the chest.
- A cooling mechanism is also installed. In addition, a small transfer portal generator is installed as well, allowing Shift Tires to phase through Drive's chest rather than having it impale Drive when changing Tires. Core Driviar-N (コア・ドライビア-N,Koa Doraibia-N) - A gravity drive engine installed within the Breast Cowl. It is Drive's main power source.
Their shape allows them to effectively recieve attacks without much issue. It has a movement assist function that utilises electromagnetic waves to speed up the acceleration force of Drive's punches and arm movement, allowing Drive to execute fast arm combat techniques. Intake Arm Guards (インテークアームガード,Intēku Āmu Gādo) - The forearm armor.
It is strong enough to be used as a shield. They store any surplus energy generated by the Core Driviar-N and energy taken from the whole body intake.
Rapid Break Gloves (ラピッドブレイクグローブ,Rapiddo Bureiku Gurōbu) - The reinforced hands.
- Its grip strength and surface hardness can be adjusted freely, making fine delicate operations possible outside of combat. A high-speed powered punch can be delivered by covering the Rapid Break Gloves' surface area with compressed energy. Knee Metal Pads (ニーメタルパッド,Nī Metaru Paddo) - The titanium alloy knee armor.
- It assists knee movement and strengthens the power of knee kicks. Active Turbo Legs (アクティブターボレッグ,Akutibu Tābo Reggu) - The lower leg armor. A lightweight alloy that has excellent impact resistance is used in its construction. A built-in high strength suspension device strengthens the leg Drive's power. Height: 199 cm. Weight: 102 kg. Punching power: 6 t.
- Kicking power: 10.4 t. Maximum jump height: 32 m. Maximum running speed: 100 m per 5.7 seconds (1.8 seconds at full speed). Type Speed (タイプスピード,Taipu Supīdo) is Drive's default sports car-based form. Accessed through the Shift Speed Car, this form bears the Type Speed Tire (タイプスピードタイヤ,Taipu Supīdo Taiya).
- He can also perform the Turbo Smash (ターボスマッシュ,Tābo Sumasshu) attack, where Drive makes the Type Speed Tire rotate rapidly as he drifts towards the enemy and trips them up into the air. Afterwards, he unleashes a barrage of rapid punches onto the falling target, making an image of a speedometer appear from the resulting series of punches.
- Alternatively, Drive can skip the tripping portion of his attack and go immediately to its punching portion. This Type's Full Throttle finisher is the Speedrop (スピードロップ,Supīdoroppu), where Drive focuses power into his right leg, making it glow red as he slams into the enemy with a flying kick.
- A variation of this finisher has four spinning tires manifest to surround the enemy while Drive turns his back to the target as Tridoron races around him, focusing his power. The tires then fully close in on the target, making the target shoot forwards towards Drive, who instead jumps at Tridoron and kicks at it, making him bounce off of it and kick the target.
Weight: 103.8 kg. Punching power: 6.1 t. Kicking power: 10.6 t. Maximum jump height: 31.9 m. Maximum running speed: 100 m. per 5.8 seconds.
- The flaming hotrod-based Shift Max Flare Car allows Drive to upgrade Type Speed into Type Speed Flare (タイプスピードフレア,Taipu Supīdo Furea), which bears the fire-themed Max Flare Tire (マックスフレアタイヤ,Makkusu Furea Taiya).
- Stat-wise, Type Speed Flare's punching and kicking power is slightly more powerful than Type Speed. However, its jumping height decreases slightly and the maximum running speed is much slower in comparison.
- The Max Flare Tire's flame like Heat Flare Panels (ヒートフレアパネル,Hīto Furea Paneru) allows Drive to control the amount of fire that comes out of the Heat Flare Thrusters (ヒートフレアスラスター,Hīto Furea Surasutā), empowering Drive with fire-based abilities.
- In this mode, Drive is empowered with fire-based abilities, covering his hands and legs in flames with every attack, as well as allowing him to manifest a fiery construct of the Max Flare Tire for him to kick at the enemy where it produces a flaming cyclone that shoots the target skyward.
- Type Speed Flare's Full Throttle finisher is the Flare Stream (フレアストリーム,Furea Sutorīmu), where Drive launches a barrage of fireballs from the Max Flare Tire towards the enemy.
- During the fight against Kamen Rider Lupin, Drive finishes the Rider off by using an alternative of the Speedrop (スピードロップ,Supīdoroppu) Tridoron variation.
- Four spinning tires manifest to surround the enemy and bombarded Lupin with his while Drive turns his back to the target as Tridoron races around him, focusing his power. The tires then fully close in on the target, making the target shoot forwards towards Drive, who instead jumps at Tridoron and kicks at it, making him bounce off of it and kick the target.
- Drive then keeps bouncing off Tridoron and kicking the target in a pinball-like manner with flaming strikes, though this is notably slower compared with Type Speed's version until he comes in with the final kick, skidding to a stop.
- Appearances: Drive Episodes 1, 5, Movie War Full Throttle, Drive 30, 32, Heisei Generations: Dr.
- This Type's Full Throttle finisher is the Wildrop (ワイルドロップ,Wairudoroppu).
- Appearances: Drive Episodes 6-9, Movie War Full Throttle, Drive 10, 11, 13, 14, 17, 19-21, Kamen Rider 4: Episode 1, Drive 29, 38, 43, 44, Heisei Generations: Dr.
- Ex-Aid & Ghost with Legend Rider.
- Height: 197 cm. Weight: 146.1 kg.
- Punching power: 10.9 t.
- Kicking power: 19.4 t. Maximum jump height: 13.1 m.
- Maximum running speed: 100 m per 10.6 seconds.
- The dump truck-based Shift Rumble Dump Car allows Drive to upgrade Type Wild into Type Wild Dump (タイプワイルドダンプ,Taipu Wairudo Danpu), which bears the drill-themed Rumble Dump Tire (ランブルダンプタイヤ,Ranburu Danpu Taiya).
- Stat-wise, Type Wild Dump is basically an exaggeration of Type Wild's stats: excellent offensively and does poorly agility-wise, making this form the second slowest out of all of Drive's known forms.
- In this mode, Drive is armed with the Rumble Smasher. Unlike Type Speed Dump where the Rumble Smasher goes berserk, Type Wild Dump keeps the Rumble Smasher in check thanks to Type Wild's much higher strength.
Legend Rider Devices
- Height: 197 cm. Weight: 122.5 kg. Punching power: 7.6 t. Kicking power: 14.3 t. Maximum jump height: 20.4 m. Maximum running speed: 100 m per 8 seconds. The ambulance-based Shift Mad Doctor Car allows Drive to upgrade Type Wild into Type Wild Doctor (タイプワイルドドクター,Taipu Wairudo Dokutā), which bears the first aid-themed Mad Doctor Tire (マッドドクタータイヤ,Maddo Dokutā Taiya). Stat-wise, Type Wild Doctor has some of the best agility stats seen in any of the Type Wild forms, except for Type Wild itself.
- Height: 203 cm. Weight: 110 kg. Punching power: 7.2 t. Kicking power: 11.2 t.
- Maximum jump height: 26.1 m. Maximum running speed: 100 m per 7.4 seconds. Type Technic (タイプテクニック,Taipu Tekunikku) is Drive's garbage truck-based form. Accessed through the Shift Technic Car, this form bears the Type Technic Tire (タイプテクニックタイヤ,Taipu Tekunikku Taiya). In terms of Drive's Types, this form sits in-between Type Speed and Type Wild based on offensive power. As for agility stats, Type Technic is marginally slower than Type Wild, yet can jump higher than the aforementioned Type. Drive's special ability in this form is near pin-perfect precision for swiftly reacting to any changes in the battlefield via analysis, which can also be used for manipulating machinery.
- Stat-wise, Type Technic Braver has greater offensive power than Type Technic alone, to the point of producing more power than Type Wild.
- However, it has reduced agility stats. In this mode, Drive is armed with the Ladder Expander. Type Technic Braver's Full Throttle finisher is the Rescue Down (レスキューダウン,Resukyū Daun), where Drive makes the Ladder Expander grab the enemy and drag them in his direction close enough for him to unleash a powerful side kick into the captured target's chest.
- Maximum jump height: 15.3 m. Maximum running speed: 100 m per 11.2 seconds. The road roller-based Shift Rolling Gravity Car allows Drive to upgrade Type Technic into Type Technic Gravity (タイプテクニックグラビティ,Taipu Tekunikku Gurabiti), which bears the weight-themed Rolling Gravity Tire (ローリングラビティタイヤ,Rōrin Gurabiti Taiya).
- Stat-wise, Type Technic Gravity is the slowest form Drive can ever use at this point. However, it still can jump higher than Type Wild Dump. Also, despite having a somewhat lesser jumping height compared to Type Technic Braver, it is stronger in offensive power than the aforementioned Tire Exchange mode.
- In this mode, Drive is armed with the 10-ton Weight. Type Technic Gravity's Full Throttle finisher is the Impact Ten (インパクト１０ (テン),Inpakuto Ten). Appearances: Drive Episodes 9, 38. Height: 203 cm. Weight: 146.9 kg. Punching power: 9.1 t.
- Kicking power: 15.3 t. Maximum jump height: 15.6 m. Maximum running speed: 100 m per 11 seconds. The ice resurfacer-based Shift Road Winter Car allows Drive to upgrade Type Technic into Type Technic Winter (タイプテクニックウィンター,Taipu Tekunikku Uintā), which bears the freeze-themed Road Winter Tire (ロードウィンタータイヤ,Rōdo Uintā Taiya).
- Winter's jumping height is fractionally better than Type Technic Gravity and can easily be overlooked, and is also barely faster than the aforementioned Tire Exchange mode. In this mode, Drive is armed with the Frostreamer.
|TV Series: Shinnosuke Tomari - Go Shijima - Chase - Tenjuro Banno - Kamen Rider Mach Production Model (Jun Honganji, Genpachiro Otta)|
|Movie/Special/Stageshow-exclusive: Zoruku Tojo - Kyoichiro Kuroi - Kamen Rider 4 - Paradox Roidmude - Heart - Brain|
|Drive Driver - Mach Driver Honoh (Production Model) - Lupin Gunner - Break Gunner - Kamen Rider 3's Typhoon - Kamen Rider 4's Typhoon - Banno Driver|
|Shift Brace - Shift Cars - Signal Bikes - Viral Cores - Tridoron Key - Tokujo-ka Key|
|Handle-Ken - Door-Ju - Trailer-Hou - Zenrin Shooter - Shingou-Ax - E-Circular - Blade Gunner - Brain Megane Blade|
|Tire Specific Items|
|Justice Cage - Cure Quicker - Ladder Expander - Rumble Smasher - 10-ton Weight - Drum Shields - Frostreamer - Monster - Capture Hook - Jacky Riser - Grasper Claw|
|Tridoron - Ride Booster Set (Red/Blue) - Proto Tridoron - NEXTridoron - Ride Macher - Ride Chaser - Ride Crosser - TriCyclone - Sky Cyclone - Ride Braiser|
|Core Driviars - Heavy Acceleration Particle Measuring Device - Heavy Acceleration Reducing Machine - Anti-Roidmude Bullets - Rear Cowl Boots -|
|Special Investigation Unit|
|Kiriko Shijima - Krim Steinbelt - Jun Honganji - Genpachiro Otta - Rinna Sawagami - Kyu Saijo|
|Unofficial Members: Roidmude 072 - Go Shijima - Chase - Mitsuhide Nira (defected)|
|Akira Hayase - Harley Hendrickson - Kyoichiro Kuroi - Eisuke Tomari - Eiji Tomari - Ninningers - Ryu Terui - Takumi Inui - Yuto Sakurai - Sakuya Tachibana - Kamen Rider Blade - Kamen Rider Chalice - Kamen Rider Leangle|
|Generals:Heart - Brain - Chase (defected) - Medic - Freeze - Krim Steinbelt (copy) - Roidmude 005 - Roidmude 006 - Tornado - Paradox|
|Minor Advanced Roidmudes:Reaper Legion - Iron Roidmude - Paint Roidmude - Crush Roidmude - Scooper Roidmude - Volt Roidmude - Gunman Roidmude - Voice Roidmude - Judge Roidmude - Shoot Roidmude - Shocker Buruburu - Angel Roidmude|
|Fusion Evolved State:Sword Roidmude - Seeker Roidmude - Open Roidmude - Cook Roidmude - Thief Roidmude|
|Unofficial: Mitsuhide Nira - Sigma Circular|
|Zoruku Tojo - Imitation Drive - Kibaoni Army Corps - Shocker - Neo Shade - Gamma (Da Vinci Gamma)|
|Mu:Leader of Mu|
|Executive :Shocker Leader III|
|Kamen Riders :Kamen Rider Dark Kiva - Kamen Rider Poseidon - Kamen Rider Wiseman - Kamen Rider Duke - Kamen Rider Dark Ghost - Kamen Rider Another Para-DX|
|Monsters :Cancer Zodiarts - Gremlin - Demushu - Gamma Superior - Graphite|
|View • Edit|