‘仮面ライダー平成ジェネレーションズFINAL ビルド＆エグゼイドwithレジェンドライダー’ Directed by Kazuya Kamihoriuchi.
Kamen Riders Build and Ex-Aid team up with the legendary heroes of the Heisei Generation - OOO, Fourze, Gaim, and Ghost.
|This article is about a series entry (the 27th) in the Kamen Rider Series.|
|WARNING:This series contains scenes of blood and graphic violence. Viewer discretion is advised!|
Continuity and Placement
Form Changes and Collectibles Used
|Kamen Rider Ghost||Kamen Rider Build|
- For the series' main character, Ex-Aid, see Emu Hojo.
仮面ライダー平成ジェネレーションズFINAL, Kamen Raidā Heisei Jenerēshonzu Fainaru: Birudo ando Eguzeido wizu Rejendo Raidā, 가면라이더 헤이세이 제너레이션 파이널, Kamen Rider Heisei Generations Final, Kamen Rider Heisei Generations FINAL, Kamen Rider Heisei Generations FINAL Build & Ex-Aid with Legend Riders, Kamen Rider Heisei Generations FINAL - Build & Ex-Aid with Legend Riders . 91 mins More at . An (A)ction Packed Indeed! yet still have a great storytelling to tell. Never underestimate Japanese young actors 👍.
Final Score : 80% 🍎. Why did Shinji keep crying during the part with the homeless guy and the twink???? Usually the Kamen Rider crossover movies are simply a bunch of fight sequences showcasing all the suits, so imagine my surprise when I watched this and found a decent plot and a loving tribute to the Kamen Rider franchise in general.
Of course this is predominately a Build and Ex-Aid crossover, but it’s got good moments for the other returning riders, especially if you’re a Fourze or OOO fan.
- It also does the smart move of not having a large ensemble cast from the off, usually cutting between several events until we reach the climax (no, not the Den-O one, haha.).
- This shit still gets me crying and I'm a fucking loser for that.
- My Letterboxd is a horrible mishmash of critically acclaimed films, cult classics and the bullshit I watch when I’m drunk about Japanese superheroes.
- I fucking love this bullshit.
extremely wack and colourful. there's enough story to wash it all down too. As far as crossover movies go this one is one of the better ones. It’s not just a fight scene commercial. It has a solid plot, but the best part is the overall theme of why do Kamen riders fight for peace and love the way they do. Having Banjou question Sento Emu and every other rider they meet throughout was such a fun thing.
|Kamen Rider Ex‑Aid||Emu Hojo|
|Kamen Rider Brave||Hiiro Kagami|
|Kamen Rider Snipe||Taiga Hanaya|
|Kamen Rider Lazer||Kiriya Kujo|
|Kamen Rider Genm||Kuroto Dan (Other users)|
|Kamen Rider Para‑DX||Parado (Other users)|
|Kamen Rider Poppy||Poppy Pipopapo|
|Kamen Rider Cronus||Masamune Dan|
|Kamen Rider Double||Energy construct|
|Kamen Rider OOO||Energy construct|
|Kamen Rider Fourze||Energy construct|
|Kamen Rider Hibiki||Energy construct|
|Kamen Rider True Brave||Another Hiiro|
|Kamen Rider Tiger||Energy construct|
|Kamen Rider Sasword||Energy construct|
|Kamen Rider Dark Kiva||Energy construct|
|Kamen Rider Beast||Energy construct|
|Kamen Rider Blade||Kuroto Dan|
|Kamen Rider Genm||Genm|
|Kamen Rider Fuma||Kagenari Nagumo|
|Kamen Rider Another Para‑DX||Black Parado|
|Aka‑Rider||Emu Hojo►Kaito Kumon (Other candidates)|
|Ao‑Rider||Yakumo Katou►Kazuma Kenzaki (Other candidates)|
|Ki‑Rider||Masato Jin►Kiriya Kujo (Other candidates)|
|Momo‑Rider||Momotaros►Yoko Minato (Other candidates)|
|Mido‑Rider||Shuichi Kitaoka►Kaoru Kino (Other candidates)|
|Kamen Rider Nico Snipe||Nico Saiba|
|Kamen Rider Deep Specter||Ghost Bugster/Makoto Fukami|
|Kamen Rider Genm||Kiyonaga Hojo ► Kurotopi|
Shift Cars and Signal Bikes
|Ride‑Player Nico||Nico Saiba|
|Gamedeus Muteki||Gamedeus Muteki|
|Fake Wizard||Fake Wizard|
|Fake Gaim||Fake Gaim|
|Fake 1||Fake 1|
- Him just wondering where their sense of justice comes from.
- Really great stuff there.
- Also I’m such a sucker for Kamen rider OOO so Eiji and Ankh being back was amazing.
- Wish we could have had more from the other riders but it was still nice to see Kouta Gentarou and Takeru back too.
- Kamen Rider Heisei Generations Final is not as good as Movie Wars Mega Max, but I can safely say, it's one of my faves.
- the build cast coming in and serving cunt in one of the worst movies i’ve ever seen..
- that’s just the way god works.
|Kamen Rider Another Agito||Kaoru Kino|
|Kamen Rider Blade||Kazuma Kenzaki|
|Kamen Rider OOO||Eiji Hino|
|Kamen Rider Fourze||Gentaro Kisaragi|
|Kamen Rider Wizard||Haruto Soma|
|Kamen Rider Gaim||Kouta Kazuraba|
|Kamen Rider Baron||Kaito Kumon|
|Kamen Rider Marika||Yoko Minato|
|Kamen Rider Drive||Shinnosuke Tomari|
|Kamen Rider Ghost||Takeru Tenkuji|
|Kamen Rider Specter||Makoto Fukami|
|Kamen Rider Necrom||Alain|
|Kamen Rider Build||Takumi Katsuragi ► Sento Kiryu|
|Kamen Rider Cross-Z||Ryuga Banjo|
|Kamen Rider Zi-O||Sougo Tokiwa|
|Kamen Rider Geiz||Geiz Myokoin|
|Kamen Rider Thouser||Gai Amatsu|
|Kamen Rider Thousand-Ark|
|Kamen Rider Zolda||Shouichi Kitaoka|
|Kamen Rider Den-O Sword Form||Momotaros|
|Kamen Rider Den-O Rod Form||Urataros|
|Kamen Rider Den-O Gun Form||Ryutaros|
|Kamen Rider Ryugen||Mitsuzane Kureshima|
|Kamen Rider Zangetsu Shin||Takatora Kureshima|
|Kamen Rider Amazon Omega||Haruka Mizusawa|
|Kamen Rider Amazon Alpha||Jin Takayama|
|Kamen Rider Amazon Neo||Chihiro|
|Hebitsukai Silver||Naga Ray|
|Washi Pink||Raptor 283|
|Spade Ace||Goro Sakurai|
|Yellow Owl||Raita Ooishi|
|PteraRanger||Lithia Tribe Princess Mei|
|RyuuRanger||Ryo of the Heavenly Fire Star|
|ShishiRanger||Daigo of the Heavenly Phantom Star|
|TenmaRanger||Shoji of the Heavenly Gravity Star|
|KirinRanger||Kazu of the Heavenly Time Star|
|HououRanger||Rin of the Heavenly Wind Star|
|Bouken Pink||Sakura Nishihori|
|Shinken Blue||Ryunosuke Ikenami|
|Beet Buster||Masato Jin|
|ToQ 2gou||Haru Tokashiki|
|ToQ 5gou||Kagura Izumi|
- Main article: Bugsters
- Avataro Sentai Donbrothers (暴太郎戦隊ドンブラザーズ - Bạo thái lang Chiến đội Donbrothers - Abatarō Sentai Donburazāzu), dịch là Chiến đội Bạo thái lang Donbrothers là một bộ phim tokusatsu, phần phim thứ 46 của loạt phim Super Sentai, và là phần thứ ba trong thời kỳ Reiwa.
|Super Gamedeus||Masamune Dan|
|Gamedeus Machina||Johnny Makishima|
- Series sử dụng motif của truyện cổ tích Momotarō và đóng vai trò là phần tiếp theo trực tiếp của loạt phim trước đó Kikai Sentai Zenkaiger đồng thời kỷ niệm các phần phim trước.
- Don Momotaro đã xuất hiện trong một số tập gần cuối của Kikai Sentai Zenkaiger và là nhân vật trực tiếp kết nối hai phần phim.
|Dr. Pac-Man||Michihiko Zaizen|
|Robol Bugster||Soji Kuruse|
|Doral Bugster||Kazushige Ryuzaki|
|Giril Bugster||Ageha Takeda|
- Phim cũng là lần đầu tiên xuất hiện nam chiến binh màu hồng.
- Thor: Love and Thunder Interactive Trailer.
- Do you like this video?
- A movie for Kamen Rider Ex-Aid and Kamen Rider Ghost.
- Theatrical:December 10, 2016DVD/Blu-Ray:May 10, 2017.
- Kamen Rider Heisei Generations: Dr.
- Ex-Aid & Ghost with Legend Riders (仮面ライダー平成ジェネレーションズ Dr.パックマン対エグゼイド&ゴースト with レジェンドライダー,Kamen Raidā Heisei Jenerēshonzu: Dokutā Pakkuman tai Eguzeido ando Gōsuto wizu Rejendo Raidā) is a Japanese superhero crossover film between Kamen Rider Ex-Aid and Kamen Rider Ghost, serving as the first ever installment of the Heisei Generations Series, and the 8th Movie War film overall.
- In the film, Emu and Takeru enlist the support of Wizard, Gaim, and Drive to assist them in stopping the malicious Pac-Man from infecting all of Japan.
|Kamen Rider Ouja||Takeshi Asakura|
|Kaiser Reverse||Kaisei Mogami (World of Ex-Aid)|
|Bikaiser||Kaisei Mogami & Kaisei Mogami (World of Ex-Aid)|
- The catchphrase for this film is "Movie War Super Level Up!
- Five warriors stand up against the ultimate lifeform's invasion of the world."
- Main article: Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Episodes
4Characters4.1Kamen Riders4.2Allies4.3Villains. 4.1Kamen Riders.
- 6Form Changes and Collectibles Used. This battle game must be cleared! The Super Hero Year finally reaches its climax!! A computer virus called "Pac-Man" invades Japan from cyberspace.
- It is up to the Kamen Riders to put a stop to the destruction it is causing by finding the source of it. The film opens on Genm Corp, which falls under attack by a trio of gun wielding terrorists in white suits, with the big muscular one of the trio shooting his gun in the air to scare away the company employees.
- They use their combat skills and firepower to swiftly deal with security by killing the guards. A fourth member appears to join with the trio once the commotion dies down a bit, a mysterious figure who is phasing in and out of existence and wearing a Pac-Man mask.
- An alarm goes off and the surviving security warn Kuroto Dan on the phone in his office that there are hostile intruders coming toward his floor. Kuroto tries to pack up the Proto Rider Gashats and his Gashacon Bugvisor and flee, only to be held at gun point by the three armed terrorists.
They seem to know who Kuroto is and the female terrorist says it has been six years since they last saw each other. They demand that he hand over the Proto Gashats and the Gashacon Bugvisor, with Kuroto silent at first.
- The Pac-Man masked figure walks in and Kuroto is shocked to see him, saying he shouldn't even exist anymore.
- The figure says he is indeed alive and wishes to complete his research.
- The four attempt to leave, only to be stopped by the police.
- The brute of the group injects the Proto Gekitotsu Robots Gashat into his body to become the Robol Bugster, releasing a powerful shockwave that destroys the police barricade.
- At a high school, a group of kids are gathered around a girls smartphone reading the latest news about Hatesate Puzzle reaching over 20 million downloads on app stores.
- The girl tells a boy named Togo, who created the game, the good news.
- He at first cannot hear her because of his headphones but later replies that it is nothing as he aims for a higher goal.
- The group hears screaming in the classroom and sees a swarm of Pac-Men coming at Togo and start to devour him.
- Togo's classmates flee in terror as more Pac-Men appear.
- At Seito University hospital, Emu is watching an asthma patient play Hatesate Puzzle on his phone after teaching him how to play.
- Emu is relieved the patient is feeling better and the young boy thanks Emu for being his doctor and helping him.
- Asuna frantically runs to him and tells Emu they have recieved a large number of emergency calls and they need to go to the scene of the pandemic.
- Emu apologizes to the young boy for leaving so soon and tries to hurry, but trips over his own feet and falls on his face.
- Asuna picks Emu up and drags him back to the hospital.
- At another high school, Takeru Tenkuji is smiling and daydreaming in class, happy that his days are peaceful since the defeat of the Gamma while an important lesson is going on for an exam.
- The teacher is annoyed by this and reminds Mr. Tenkuji that he is six months behind everyone else in class and he needs to pay attention if he is serious about wanting to pass his university entry exams.
- Takeru apologizes and says he'll try harder, as the class laughs at him.
- Akari and Onari burst into the classroom and inform Takeru that a supernatural phenomenon is going on outside.
- As the catastrophe spreads, a news bulletin announces that casualties have gone up since it started.
- Emu and Asuna arrive on the scene and see a group of people being devoured by small Pac-Man viruses.
- The news report continues, stating that the Ministry of Health has issued a pandemic alert and ordered civilians to stay in their homes.
- Victims of the Pac-Man virus have a high fever and show signs of infection when bitten by the creatures.
- Takeru, Onari and Akari arrive on the scene and Akari reminds Takeru that he has a mortal body now so he must be careful and not to overdo it.
- Togo's classmates run into the three and ask Onari for help to rescue Togo.
- After the two heroes arrive on the scene, recognizing each other's belts, Takeru explains to Akari that both he and Emu have met each other before.
- The Pac-Man viruses attack the group before either can transform, specifically targeting Takeru and negating his powers after biting him.
- The Ghost Driver vanishes and Takeru is unable to summon his Parka Ghost from the Ore Ghost Eyecon or transform.
- Emu tries to reassure Onari and Akari that he will do what he can, transforming into Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Action Gamer Level 1 to battle the virus.
- After the opening title, the mysterious attackers from earlier locate a target and prepare for a mission.
- Ex-Aid battles the virus by trying to smash them with his Gashacon Breaker but he cannot even dent the Pac-Man viruses.
- Takeru sees Togo struggling to get help and collapsing, rushing to help, only to be targeted by two of the terrorists with one transforming into the Doral Bugster.
- Ex-Aid changes into Action Gamer Level 2 to fight the Bugster, telling Takeru, Asuna, Akari and Onari to get Togo somewhere safe while he holds the Doral Bugster off.
- The woman tries to follow them and battles Takeru with her sword when he interferes.
- Despite the efforts of both heroes, they are overpowered and beaten down.
- The Pac-Man masked figure appears, revealing it is he who spread the Pac-Man virus and introduces himself as Dr.
- The two heroes ask why is he doing this, with Dr.
- Pac-Man responding that he wants revenge on humanity before leaving with his subordinates.
- Seito University Hospital is overrun with people sick from the Pac-Man virus, with so many ill that nurses and doctors are treating them on the floor due to how full the hospital is.
- Asuna and Emu take Togo to the CR, with Akari, Onari and Takeru pushing the young boy's bed.
- Asuna reads his profile and how, according to Togo's friends, he is the creator of Hatasate Puzzle.
- Both Emu and Asuna explain their jobs and about the Bugsters to Takeru and company as they wheel the patient to the examination room.
- Examining Togo with scans, he oddly shows no signs of game disease as the machines read no data on his ailment.
- Emu asks Takeru if he has any symptoms since he was bit by the virus, but Takreu says he seems to be fine.
- Later the group gathers with Director Kagami and Hiiro to have a conference with Director Hinata of the Ministry of Health via video call to the CR, informing them he is taking command of CR during this crisis.
- Kyotaro thanks the Daitenkuu Temple investigators for their help in this crisis.
Hiiro reports there are over 100,000 cases of infection so far and it is spreading and despite their best efforts there is no means of treatment yet.
- If they do not formulate a plan to cure the patients, death may be an unavoidable outcome. Asuna assumes her true form of Poppy Pippapo and reports her data analysis on the virus, shocking the Daitenkuu Temple group as they see her jump out of her game cabinet screen.
- Poppy explains that Pac-Man isn't a virus itself, but rather a game character infected with a virus and being controlled by someone.
- But since Ex-Aid's attacks have no effect, Emu uses his gamer knowledge to come up with a solution.
- Since the game of Pac-Man has Ghosts as enemies, only a ghost can defeat the Pac-Man virus, thus explaining why the virus attacked Takeru. Thus, Pac-Man ate Takeru's ability to transform so he would no longer be a threat.
- Kuroto and Taiga arrive to help, though Taiga makes it clear he doesn't want to help them and just wants to eliminate the virus "freaks". Kuroto explains the events that happened earlier at Genm Corp, but withholds the information on who the people who attacked him are and only asks for the CR Riders to recover the Proto Gahsats.
Takeru and Emu ask questions about why he was being targeted, but Togo gets angry and acts disrespectful to his rescuers.
- Emu tries to defuse the situation by talking to Togo about his app game Hatesate Puzzle, which makes Togo more angry as he says that is the reason he cannot stay as he has to work on improving the game.
- Emu tries to reason with Togo that he cannot work if he pushes his body while sick and worrying about work is the least of his worries if he lets the game disease remain in his system.
- Takeru agrees, telling Togo there is nothing more important than his life. Hiiro comes in and tells the two that if the patient wants to leave they should not stop him. Emu at first objects, but Hiiro says he has a plan. On the roof of the hospital, Emu and Takeru talk for a bit, with Takeru admiring his successor for being a doctor and showing the Ex-Aid Eyecon he got from Emu after meeting him for the first time. Emu admires Takeru for fighting to protect lives, even after death as Ghost. Takeru confesses that now that he has been restored to life, he has a greater appreciation for being alive.
- Emu arrives and disapproves of this plan as Togo is a patient, but Hiiro reminds him there are hundreds of thousands of people affected by the virus, so the ends justify the means for now.
- He then asks Emu to take over his "shift" of watching Togo and insists that Emu contact him if the kidnappers appear.
- At first Togo is happy as he has been working on his game for the past five hours, but then suddenly collapses. Takeru, Akari and Onari visit the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department to recruit help, Shinnosuke Tomari aka Kamen Rider Drive. Shinnousuke is glad to see that Takeru was able to restore his life and brings police files on the mysterious trio, who are all connected the Next Genome center as gene therapy researchers.
The video shows the researchers operating on a patient and suddenly vanishing in a yellow light after a few brief seconds of groaning in pain.
- Shinnouske says there are nasty rumors about Next Genome, including illegal human cloning experiments and creating mutants.
- Akari compares them to mad scientists. At the plaza, Emu and Asuna berate Togo for pushing himself too hard as they warned him not to. An angry Togo mutters he'll die when its time to die. Emu refuses to let that happen to Togo as he is his doctor and wants to save him.
- Pac-Man appears and Emu takes Togo and tries to run from the mad doctor.
- At the police department, Shinnosuke tells Takeru he'll investigate further into the Next Genome case and Akari gets a text call from Emu.
- Shinnouske offers to help, but Takeru doesn't want to see him get hurt now that he cannot transform into Drive.
- Onari reminds Takeru that he is in a similar situation, but the young hero ignores that fact and they rush to help Emu.
Shinnosuke laments the fact that he can't transform anymore, as he wants to help.
- Emu and Asuna try to escape with Togo but are soon surrounded by the Next Genome group.
- Emu asks why Togo is being targeted, with Dr. Pac-Man saying that the Pac-Man virus was just a tool to lure out the young programmer and it contains a program to detect a specific virus.
- Togo grasps his chest in pain and shows signs of extreme game disease, with Dr.
- Pac-Man stating Togo has a specific strain of Bugster Virus that is key to his master plan.
- Emu is confused as they didn't detect any Bugster Virus with the medical equipment at the CR, thus this must be a new strain the machines could not detect.
- The Hatena Bugster emerges from Togo as he struggles to maintain his physical form due to his game disease.
- Takeru and the others arrive and he exposes Dr.
- Pac-Man as Micihiko Zaizen, questioning how he is still alive.
- Pac-Man confirms that he is Dr. Zaizen and that he revived as a Bugster to enact his revenge.
- He tells of how six years ago he was doing an experiment on a patient implanted with the Bugster Virus into a human to evolve it into a new lifeform.
- An accident happened and all of the researchers were killed by the newly formed Bugster infecting them and they became denizens of the "game world".
- Now that he has returned, he can complete the research he started.
- Emu is upset that a man who claims to be a doctor is using his skills for evil to hurt thousands.
- Zaizen does not care and proclaims that anyone who gets in his way will die.
- The Hatena Bugster attacks using falling explosive puzzle bricks to try to kill the heroes.
- Makoto and Alain arrive on the scene and Akari is in danger of being crushed by a puzzle block. Takeru races toward her and takes the blow meant for her, using his body as a shield to cover her from the blast.
- When the smoke clears, Akari is unconscious and Takeru is upset, thinking she is dying, but she wakes up and he is relieved.
- However, both of them show signs of game disease and start to fade as Takeru gets stressed over Akari's condition when she passes out.
- The Hatena Bugster informs them that his virus has a time limit, if he is not defeated in twenty-four hours, both Akari and Takeru will die.
- Makoto and Alain are upset over this and are ready to fight the Hatena Bugster, but they are interrupted by Ageha who attacks them with her sword, Kazushige attacks Emu using his martial arts skills to overpower the young doctor.
- Takeru asks Onari to take Akari to safety and Asuna helps Onari carry Akari back to the hospital.
- Takeru tries to fight the Hatena Bugster despite the pleas of Makoto and Alain to get to safety and let them handle the Bugster.
- Togo is fading away and pleading for Emu to save him, but Emu is trapped in Kazushige's headlock and can't escape.
- Zaizen uses the Gashacon Bugvisor to abduct Togo and all four heroes are beaten down and knocked aside.
- Kiriya arrives and pushes Kazushige back, with Taiga and Hiiro following behind him.
- Hiiro coldly berates Emu for failing to protect Togo, he then gives him a Gashat based on the data of Kamen Rider Ghost that was created by Kuroto.
- Ageha takes on Kamen Riders Brave and Specter as the Giril Bugster with an army of Bugster viruses while Kiriya, Taiga and Alain challenge the Doral Bugster as Lazer, Snipe and Necrom.
- Takeru struggles against the Hatena Bugster and Dr. Zaizen says that without Ghost's powers it is hopeless.
- The mad doctor then summons Pac-Man to attack Takeru and Emu, who changes into a demonic looking version of itself after the virus affects the beloved game character.
- Emu and Takeru flee out of the building as Dr. Zaizen escapes with the Hatena Buigster, with Pac-Man chasing them outside.
- Takeru is badly hurt from his last fight, but stubbornly tries to continue fighting despite Emu's pleas to stop.
- Takeru tells Emu that while he is scared to die again, he is more afraid of seeing Akari die.
- Takeru's resolve to keep fighting re-activates the Ore Eyecon which flies back to him and the Ghost Driver activates again. Takeru transforms into Kamen Rider Ghost and fights the giant Pac-Man using his floating ability to evade its attacks.
- Emu is reluctant to join in the fight at first, dwelling on his recent failures in his mind, but he sees Ghost's determination and regains his fighting spirit to transform into Ex-Aid Ghost Gamer Level 1 and goes to assist Ghost.
- Zaizen is ready for the final phase of his plan, using the Hatena Bugster's power to rewrite his DNA into that of an evolved being, writhing in pain as he starts the process.
- Specter tries to fight Giril as Houdini Damashii, but gets knocked back. Brave also tries but fails at first.
- The two Riders then coordinate an attack by freezing the Giril's sword slash with Brave's Gashacon Sword and then using Specter Nobunaga Damashii's Omega Spark.
- The Giril easily repels the attack with her blade slashes, so the duo use their strongest forms of Brave Beat Quest Gamer Level 3 and Deep Specter.
- Despite the Rider landing a few good hits to the Giril, both opposing sides get hit by the blast of Brave's DoReMiFaCritical Strike when Giril tries to block it and both are knocked out of their transformations.
- Ageha flees as Makoto passes out from his injuries and Hiiro tries to wake him up.
- Main article: Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Original TV Soundtrack
- Main article: Kamen Rider Ex-Aid: Best Song Collection
- Opening theme
- Necrom tries to fight the Doral Bugster but gets knocked back into Transient state and then assumes both Grimm Damashii and Sanzo Damashii to gain an advantage without much success.
- Insert Songs
- Alain collapses from his injuries as well and Taiga calls him an idiot for overdoing it. Back at the fight with Pac-Man, Ghost pleads for the video game character to snap out of it, but the corrupted game character simply roars at him.
- The Riders then uses the environment to their advantage and begin striking the virus with their swords. This hurts the virus, but the Riders tell Pac-Man to hang on just a bit longer.
- Meanwhile, a familiar figure is watching these events from afar: Haruto Soma. Pac-Man's dissolved data spreads over town and showers on those affected by game disease at Seito University Hospital, with the patients suddenly recovering and feeling better.
- Alain and Makoto are in the hospital resting, with Hiiro finishing patching them up and applying bandages. Hiiro limps to Makoto's bed and sits down to try and tend to his own injuries, but Taiga sees how pathetic he looks and does it for him.
- As Poppy leaves Emu alone for a bit, she sees Kiriya sitting by himself. She tries to make the coroner leave, but Kiriya wonders why someone like Emu became Ex-Aid as he has not had the necessary compatibility surgery.
- Shinnosuke warns Kazushige not to move and surrender or the police will open fire. Kazushige attempts to transform into Doral Bugster, only to be stopped by the sight of a magic portal appearing out of nowhere.
- He then sees Haruto enter with Kazushige and Ageha is curious as to who he is. Haruto introduces himself as a wizard who is interested in joining in on whatever they are planning.
- Kazushige doesn't like Haruto's attitude, but Dr. Zaizen is interested in the proposal. At the CR, the Condor Denwor flies into Takeru's room, changes into its phone mode and rings.
- Takeru asks how much time is left, with Poppy pointing to a clock on the bed's monitors counting down with only 8 hours remaining. Takeru tries to leave, telling his friends that Shinnosuke found location of the hideout and he's going after the Next Genome researchers.
- Shinnouske then hangs up the phone adjusts his tie and heads out to fight. Zaizen watches as Togo transforms into a Bugster, with a disgusted Haruto watching and becoming angry as he hears Togo screaming in pain.
- Takeru and Emu arrive at the hideout and Haruto meets up with them, complaining it took them long enough to get here. Emu doesn't trust Haruto and thinks he could be leading them into a trap.
- Haruto explains that he took the role of a lookout so they could be escorted inside and introduces himself as Kamen Rider Wizard.
- The trio enter the hideout and the villains figure out that they have been tricked. The Hatena Bugster summons puzzle themed Bugster viruses who attack the heroes.
Emu gets attacked by Ageha, who uses her martial arts on the combat inexperienced doctor to overpower him.
Haruto fights Kazushige, with both evenly matched in combat skill.
Takeru fights some of the Bugster viruses, only to get some surprise help from Shinnosuke using his gun to dispose of them.
Shinnousuke says that even without his powers, he is still a Kamen Rider and can make a difference.
- Both he and Takeru do fairly well until Soji charges into the fight and uses his superior strength to toss Shinnouske around and beat him up. Emu, Haruto and Takeru help Shinnousuke up and prepare to face Soji, only for a familiar ally to come crashing through the ceiling to help: Kamen Rider Gaim.
- The senior Riders are surprised to see him again and Gaim gives Shinnousuke another surprise by handing him Mr. Belt explains that Gaim used his god-like powers to teleport into the Drive Pit's underground vault to wake him up, telling Mr. Belt he was needed again. Shinousuke is not surprised by this, as that is what he would expect from a space god. Belt asks Shinnousuke about his "engine", who says without hesitation that he still is in "top gear" like always and that Mr.
- Belt is once again going for one last ride. Haruto introduces Gaim to Takeru and Emu and the five Riders stand ready to battle. Zaizen shows a mutating Togo inside the Bugvisor, revealing he plans on evolving him by splicing his DNA with his Bugster virus into the ultimate lifeform: a modified human completely immune to disease.
- Once the experiment is completed, Dr. Zaizen plans on mass producing the "treatment" to forcefully evolve all humans into Bugster hybrids.
- Emu is disgusted, as that is not how medicine works as he is using it against the will of others and real medicine helps people and should make them happy.
- Ageha, Soji and Kazushige transform into their Bugster forms and Dr. Zaizen becomes Genomes again. The heroes transform and prepare for battle, but the Hatena Bugster generates a Stage Select and teleports Wizard, Drive and Gaim away with Robol, Doral and Giril.
- Ex-Aid and Ghost face Hatena and Genomes and charge. Akari wakes up in the CR and wonders where Takeru is, with Onari reassuring her that he is fine and he will return.
- She thinks about how Takeru put his life in danger for her and gets out of bed. She pleads for Poppy to take her to him, to which she agrees and carries Akrai out of the CR.
- Onari and the others follow, joined by Alain and Makoto. Wizard battles Bugster Viruses in an amusement park setting using his Water, Hurricane and Land Styles. Doral then challenges Wizard and the two collide in an exchange of powerful punches.
- Gaim battles Bugster Viruses in a Feudal Japan setting, using Pine Arms to smash some of the Bugsters and then using Ichigo Arms's Ichigo Charge on his Musou Saber to defeat the remaining Bugsters with a rain of Kunai blades.
- Giril appears and Gaim assumes Banana Arms, trying to finish her with an Au Lait attack, but she charges and slices through it.
- Drive is at a harbor fighting yet more Bugster Viruses, using his speed and Handle-Ken to make quick work of some of them.
- Drive then uses Max Flare, Type Wild with the Rumble Smasher and Type Technic with the Door-Ju and Frostreamer to eliminate the Bugsters until he is surprised attacked by Robol leaping toward him.
- Ex-Aid battles Genomes while Ghost fights Hatena, but both monsters are too strong.
- Ghost assumes both Musashi Damashii and Edison Damashii and fails to stop Hatena, while Ex-Aid tries using Robot Action Gamer Level 3 and manages to land a few good hits and uses the Emission Energy Item and the Gekitotsu Critical Strike before getting blasted out of his transformation by Genomes.
- Ghost fights Hatena as Toucon Boost Damashii, but still struggles to defeat the Bugster even when transforming into Ghost Greatful Damashii as his Mega Omega Formation kick gets blocked by Hatena's puzzle block projectiles and gets knocked back.
- Takeru tries again by transforming into Ghost Mugen Damashii and fires a Tanoshii Strike, but Hatena fires a powerful beam of energy that pushes it back and hits Takeru.
|Showa Era (1971-1994)|
|Kamen Rider • V3 • X • Amazon • Stronger • Skyrider • Super-1 • ZX (TV special) • Black • Black RX|
|Shin (movie) • ZO (movie) • J (movie)|
|Heisei Era (2000-2009)|
|Kuuga • Agito • Ryuki • 555 • Blade • Hibiki • Kabuto • Den-O • Kiva • Decade|
|Heisei Era Phase 2 (2009-2019)|
|W • OOO • Fourze • Wizard • Gaim • Drive • Ghost • Ex-Aid • Build • Zi-O|
|Reiwa Era (2019-)|
|Zero-One • Saber • Revice|
|Remakes, Spin-Offs and Other Series|
|Kamen Rider SD (OVA) • Imagin Anime • G • The First (remake) • The Next (remake) • Amazons • Black Sun • Shin Kamen Rider • Fuuto PI|
|Masked Rider • Dragon Knight|
|View • Talk • Edit|
|Kamen Rider Ex-Aid|
|Emu Hojo - Hiiro Kagami (Game World) - Taiga Hanaya - Kiriya Kujo - Kuroto Dan - Parado - Asuna Karino/Poppy Pipopapo - Masamune Dan - Ride-Players (Nico Saiba - Haima Kagami) - Genm (Bakusou Treasure) - Kagenari Nagumo - Ninja-Player - Black Parado|
|Game Scope - Gamer Driver - Kimewaza Slot Holder - Rider Gashat - Energy Items - Buggle Driver (II) - Bugster Buckle - Gashat Gear Dual (β - Another) - Rider Gauges - Rider Gashat Case - Energy Item Holder|
|Gashacon Breaker - Gashacon Sword - Gashacon Magnum - Gashacon Sparrow - Gashacon Bugvisor (II - G) - Gashacon Key Slasher - Gashacon Parabragun|
|Flamber Saber - Ride Weapon - Fuma Sōzantō - Genin Weapon|
|Robot Gamer - Beat Gamer - Combat Gamer - Chambara Gamer - Sports Gamer - Hunter Gamer - Bike Gamer - Burger Gamer - Fantasy Gamer - Simulation Gamer - Maximum Gamer - Safari Gamer - Tank Gamer - Legacy Gamer - Pac Gamer - Famista Gamer - Xevious Gamer - Galaxian Gamer|
|Asuna Karino - Haima Kagami - Kyotaro Hinata - Ginko Yumita - Nico Saiba - Satsuki Ogimachi - Mizuki Nishikikoji - Tsukuru Koboshi|
|Others: Saki Momose - Sakurako Dan - Eight Kirino - Saiko Yaotome|
|Locations: Seito University Hospital - CR - Ministry of Health - Hanaya Game Illness Clinic - Genm Corp. - Game World - Machina Vision - Next Genome Institute|
|Generals:Parado - Graphite - Ren Amagasaki - Gamedeus|
|Movie-exclusive:Michihiko Zaizen - Pac-Man Virus - Hatena Bugster - Soji Kuruse - Kazushige Ryuzaki - Ageha Takeda - Johnny Makishima - Nebula Bugster|
|Regular Bugsters:Bugster Virus - Bugster Union - Salty Bugster - Aranbura Bugster - Revol Bugster - Motors Bugster - Collabos Bugsters (Gekitotsu - DoReMiFa - Giri Giri - Jet - Kamen Rider Genm series) - Burgermon Bugster - Gatton Bugster - Vernier Bugster - Kaiden Bugster - Charlie Bugster|
|Regular Games:Mighty Action X - Taddle Quest - Bang Bang Shooting - Bakusou Bike - Gekitotsu Robots - DoReMiFa Beat - Giri Giri Chambara - Jet Combat - Shakariki Sports - Drago Knight Hunter Z - Dangerous Zombie - Mighty Brothers XX - Perfect Puzzle - Knock Out Fighter - Perfect Knock Out - Ju Ju Burger - Night of Safari - Bang Bang Tank - Taddle Fantasy - Bang Bang Simulations - Taddle Legacy - Maximum Mighty X - Kamen Rider Chronicle - Toki Meki Crisis - Hyper Muteki - Doctor Mighty XX - Mighty Creator VRX - Hurricane Ninja - God Maximum Mighty X - Knock Out Fighter 2 - Zombie Chronicle - Mighty Novel X - Genm Musou|
|Legend Rider Games: Let's Go Ichi Gou! - Adventure Guy Kuuga - Agito of the Sun - Mirror Labyrinth Ryuki - Moshi Moshi Faiz - King of Poker Blade - Taiko Master Hibiki - Insect Wars Kabuto - Time Express Den-O - DokiDoki Makai Castle Kiva - Barcode Warrior Decade - Detective Double - Jungle OOO - Space Galaxy Fourze - Magic The Wizard - Toukenden Gaim - Full Throttle Drive - Kaigan Ghost - Kamen Rider Build - Ganbarizing|
|Legend Games: Pac Adventure - Famista - Xevious - Taiko no Tatsujin - Galaxian|
|Other Games: Hatesate Puzzle - Buddhist Priest of Temple - Chou Super Hero Taisen - Chou Shocker Taisen - Bakusou Treasure - WayoseTUNE - Nazo Toki Labyrinth|
|View • Talk • Edit|