|This article is about a series entry (the 24th) in the Kamen Rider Series.|
|WARNING:This series contains scenes of blood, graphic violence, occasional alcohol drinking, body horror, murder and scary images. Viewer discretion is advised!|
Kamen Rider 555
Genm Corp and the Ministry of Health counter the threat by developing Gamer Drivers and Rider Gashats for doctors to save their patients from the Bugster Viruses.
|Kamen Rider Wizard||Kamen Rider Drive|
- For the series' main character, Gaim, see Kouta Kazuraba.
Emu Hojo (宝生 永夢, Hōjō Emu), also known by his gaming tag of "Genius Gamer M" (天才ゲーマーM, Tensai Gēmā Emu), is a master gamer and pediatrics intern, later surgical intern, who was inspired to become both after receiving a life-saving surgery and a WonderSwan handheld console from Kyotaro Hinata. Emu is well-meaning and friendly, but also clumsy and absent-minded, which often gets him into trouble with nurses. As the series progresses, however, he matures and becomes less naive, picks up Kiriya Kujo's lying habit, and becomes a master manipulator comparable to Kuroto and Masamune Dan.
16 years prior to the series, the antisocial Emu found solace in designing game characters. After sending his concepts to Genm Corp. game designer, Kuroto, Emu received a prototype game that infected him with and turned him into patient zero for the Bugster Virus.
As a result, an alternate persona called Parad manifested from Emu's desire for a playmate and assumed control, leading to the latter becoming "M" and being kidnapped by Next Genome scientists who sought to extract the Bugster Virus for Kuroto.
- However, Parad turned into a Bugster and separated himself from Emu, allowing the latter to pursue his desire to become a doctor and earn an internship at Seito University Hospital.
- Utilizing the Gamer Driver in conjunction with the platform game-themed Mighty Action X (マイティアクションX, Maiti Akushon Ekkusu) Gashat, Emu can transform into Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Action Gamer (アクションゲーマー, Akushon Gēmā) Level 1.
- In this form, he gains increased agility and can transform further into Action Gamer Level 2.
In both forms, he wields the Gashacon Breaker (ガシャコンブレイカー, Gashakon Bureikā), which can interchange between Hammer Mode (ハンマーモード, Hanmā Mōdo) and Blade Mode (ブレードモード, Burēdo Mōdo). Additionally, activating Mighty Action X generates a Game Area (ゲームエリア, Gēmu Eria) digital field and several Energy Item (エナジーアイテム, Enajī Aitemu) medals with unique power-ups randomly hidden inside chocolate block-like containers that he can use for increased traversal capability.
Moreover, he can combine Mighty Action X with additional Gashats to achieve stronger forms, which are as follows:. Robot Action Gamer Level 3 (ロボットアクションゲーマーレベル3, Robotto Akushon Gēmā Reberu Surī): A form achieved from Mighty Action X and the beat 'em up-themed Gekitotsu Robots (ゲキトツロボッツ, Gekitotsu Robottsu, Clash Robots) Gashat that arms him with the Gekitotsu Smasher (ゲキトツスマッシャー, Gekitotsu Sumasshā) gauntlet. Hunter Action Gamer Level 5 (Full Dragon) (ハンターアクションゲーマーレベル5 (フルドラゴン), Hantā Akushon Gēmā Reberu Faibu (Furu Doragon)): A stronger variant form that arms him with the Drago Knight Blade and Gun along with his original weapons.
Homages and parodies
Sports Action Gamer Level 3: A form achieved from Mighty Action X and Kuroto's Shakariki Sports Gashat that arms Hojo with the Trick Flywheels. Burger Action Gamer Level 4 (バーガーアクションゲーマーレベル4, Bāgā Akushon Gēmā Reberu Fō): A form achieved from Mighty Action X and the cooking video game-themed Ju Ju Burger (ジュージューバーガー, Jū Jū Bāgā, Sizzling Burger) Gashat that arms him with the DD Inliner (DDインライナー, Dī Dī Inrainā) roller skates and the arm-mounted Redchap (レッドチャップ, Reddochappu) and Yellowstard Launchers (イエロースタードランチャー, Ierōsutādo Ranchā).
Pac Action Gamer (パックアクションゲーマー, Pakku Akushon Gēmā): A form achieved from Mighty Action X and the Pac-Man-themed Pac Adventure (パックアドベンチャー, Pakku Adobenchā) Legend Game Gashat that arms him with the PAC Fight Glove (PACファイトグローブ, Pakku Gaito Gurōbu) gauntlets. This form appears exclusively in the web-exclusive special Kamen Rider Genm: Legend Gamer Stage. Bike Action Gamer Level 0 (バイクアクションゲーマーレベル0, Baiku Akushion Gēmā Reberu Zero): A hybrid form achieved from Mighty Action X and the Proto Bakusou Bike (Combi Fukkatsu Version) (プロト爆走バイク [コンビ復活バージョン], Puroto Bakusō Baiku [Konbi Fukkatsu Bājon], Proto Burnout Bike [Combi Revival Version]) Gashat that grants super-speed and arms him with the Front and Rear Armed Units.
|Kamen Rider Gaim||Kouta Kazuraba (Other users)|
|Kamen Rider Baron||Kaito Kumon (Other users)|
|Kamen Rider Ryugen||Mitsuzane Kureshima (Other users)|
|Kamen Rider Zangetsu||Takatora Kureshima (Other users)|
|Kamen Rider Gridon||Hideyasu Jonouchi (Other users)|
|Kamen Rider Kurokage||Ryoji Hase ► Hideyasu Jonouchi|
|Kamen Rider Bravo||Oren Pierre Alfonzo|
|Kamen Rider Zangetsu Shin||Takatora Kureshima ►◄ Mitsuzane Kureshima|
|Kamen Rider Duke||Ryoma Sengoku|
|Kamen Rider Sigurd||Sid|
|Kamen Rider Marika||Yoko Minato|
|Kamen Rider Knuckle||Zack|
|Kamen Rider Mars||Kohgane|
|Kamen Rider Jam||Unnamed girl/Kohgane ► Kohgane|
|Kamen Rider Fifteen||Ren Aoi|
|Kamen Rider Baron||Kaito Kumon(Soccer World)|
Mecha Kaito Kumon
|Kamen Rider Zangetsu Shin||Takatora Kureshima(Soccer World)|
|Kamen Rider Gridon||Hideyasu Jonouchi(Soccer World)|
|Kamen Rider Kurokage||Ryoji Hase(Soccer World)|
|Kamen Rider Bravo||Oren Pierre Alfonzo(Soccer World)|
|Kamen Rider Duke||Ryoma Sengoku(Soccer World)|
Mecha Ryoma Sengoku
|Kamen Rider Sigurd||Sid(Soccer World)|
|Kamen Rider Marika||Yoko Minato(Soccer World)|
|Kamen Rider Knuckle||Zack(Soccer World)|
|Kamen Rider Kurokage Shin||Peko(Soccer World)|
|Kamen Rider Kamuro||Lapis|
|Kamen Rider Kurokage||Mecha Kurokages ► Neo Baron henchmen|
|Kamen Rider Idunn||Touka Akatsuki|
|Kamen Rider Tyrant||Alfred|
|Kamen Rider Saver||Kugai Kudo|
|Kamen Rider Black Baron||Shura|
|Kamen Rider Sylphi||Masako Suzuka|
|Kamen Rider Bujin Gaim||Bujin Gaim|
|Kamen Rider Bujin Wizard||Bujin Wizard|
|Kamen Rider Bujin Fourze||Bujin Fourze|
|Kamen Rider Bujin OOO||Bujin OOO|
|Kamen Rider Bujin Double||Bujin Double|
|Kamen Rider Bujin Decade||Bujin Decade|
|Kamen Rider Bujin Kiva||Bujin Kiva|
|Kamen Rider Bujin Den-O||Bujin Den-O|
|Kamen Rider Bujin Kabuto||Bujin Kabuto|
|Kamen Rider Bujin Hibiki||Bujin Hibiki|
|Kamen Rider Bujin Blade||Bujin Blade|
|Kamen Rider Bujin Faiz||Bujin Faiz|
|Kamen Rider Bujin Ryuki||Bujin Ryuki|
|Kamen Rider Bujin Agito||Bujin Agito|
|Kamen Rider Bujin Kuuga||Bujin Kuuga|
|Kamen Rider Fifteen||Over Lord|
|Kamen Rider Gaim||General Yoroi/Kouta Kazuraba|
|Kamen Rider Baron||Musa Paradisiaca|
|Kamen Rider Gaim Yami||Maja|
|Kamen Rider Maja|
|Kamen Rider Zangetsu||Masahito Shizumiya|
|Kamen Rider Proto Gaim||Simon ► Aym|
|Kamen Rider Proto Baron||Glasya|
|Kamen Rider Proto Gridon||Foras|
|Kamen Rider Proto Bravo||Yukimura Belial Granstein|
|Kamen Rider Proto Ryugen||Kagemasa Shizumiya|
Shocker Leader III
|Kamen Rider Duke||Golden Fruit's copy|
|Kamen Rider Kurokage||Russian mafia|
Golden Fruit's copy
|Kamen Rider Knuckle||Knuckle Troopers|
|Kamen Rider Bujin Gaim||Cinema/Bujin Gaim|
|Fake Zangetsu Shin||Suspicious Younger Brother|
- This form appears exclusively in the Kamen Rider Lazer Hyper Battle DVD.
- Additionally, Hojo can achieve the following forms by utilizing unique Gashats in place of Mighty Action X:.
- Double Action Gamer Level X (ダブルアクションゲーマーレベルX, Daburu Akushon Gēmā Reberu Ten/Ekkusu) and Level XX (レベルXX, Reberu Tuenti/Daburu Ekkusu): A chibi-like form and its subsequent sleeker upgrade, both of which are achieved from the double-sized co-op game-themed Mighty Brothers XX (マイティブラザーズXX, Maiti Burazāzu Daburu Ekkusu) Gashat.
- The latter form splits him into the azure-colored Double Action Gamer Level XX L, which represents Emu's level-headed doctor personality who prioritizes his patient's safety, and the orange-colored Double Action Gamer Level XX R, which represents Emu and Parad's hot-blooded gamer personality who prioritizes defeating his opponent and ensuring victory in battle.
- In this and all subsequent forms, Emu wields the Gashacon Key Slasher (ガシャコンキースラッシャー, Gashakon Kī Surasshā), which can interchange between Blade Mode, Axe Mode (アックスモード, Akkusu Mōdo), and Gun Mode (ガンモード, Gan Mōdo), and utilize two Gashats or one double-sized Gashat to activate its Critical Finish.
Spin-off exclusive characters
- Emu's Double Action Gamer Level XX form first appears in the film Kamen Rider Heisei Generations: Dr.
- Ex-Aid & Ghost with Legend Rider.
- Maximum Gamer Level 99 (マキシマムゲーマーレベル99, Makishimamu Gēmā Reberu Nainti Nain): A mecha-like form achieved from the double-sized mecha simulation game-themed Maximum Mighty X (マキシマムマイティX, Makishimamu Maiti Ekkusu) Gashat that grants the use of the Maximum Gama (マキシマムゲーマ, Makishimamu Gēma)armored suit capable of flying and extending its limbs, which Hojo can separate from and leave on autopilot while maintaining his Level 99 power, the ability to rewrite a Bugster's coding, depower most Gamer Riders, and heal Game Disease victims.
|Kamen Rider 1||Takeshi Hongo|
|Kamen Rider X||Keisuke Jin|
|Kamen Rider ZX||Ryo Murasame|
|Kamen Rider Faiz||Takumi Inui|
|Kamen Rider Kaixa||Masato Kusaka|
|Kamen Rider Decade||Tsukasa Kadoya|
|Kamen Rider Double||Philip & Shotaro Hidari|
|Kamen Rider Joker||Shotaro Hidari|
|Kamen Rider OOO||Eiji Hino|
|Kamen Rider Fourze||Gentaro Kisaragi|
|Kamen Rider Wizard||Haruto Soma|
|Kamen Rider Beast||Kosuke Nitoh|
|Kamen Rider Drive||Shinnosuke Tomari|
- Main article: Inves
- His finisher in this form is the Critical Break (クリティカルブレイク, Kuritikaru Bureiku).Muteki Gamer (ムテキゲーマー, Muteki Gēmā): A form achieved from the Maximum Mighty X Gashat and the cheat cartridge-like Hyper Muteki (ハイパームテキ, Haipā Muteki, Hyper Invincible) Gashat that grants warping capabilities, immunity to negative status effects, and a "Save" (セーブ, Sēbu) function that renders him and his allies immune to Masamune's Reset ability.
|Lord Baron||Kaito Kumon|
- His finisher in this form is the Critical Sparking (クリティカルスパーキング, Kuritikaru Supākingu).
- If Hyper Muteki is combined with regular Gashats, it will grant the Rider a "Muteki Mode" (ムテキモード, Muteki Mōdo), which grants temporary invincibility.
- If Hyper Muteki is combined with regular Gashats, it will grant the Rider a "Muteki Mode" (ムテキモード, Muteki Mōdo), which grants temporary invincibility.
|(Gill) Hakaider||Ryoma Sengoku ► Gilbert Kanzaki|
|Red Hakaider||Red Centipede|
|Blue Hakaider||Blue Crocodile|
|Silver Hakaider||Silver Shrimp|
- Ghost Gamer (ゴーストゲーマー, Gōsuto Gēmā) Level 1 and 2: A chibi-like form and its subsequent sleeker upgrade, both of which are achieved from the Kaigan Ghost (カイガンゴースト, Kaigan Gōsuto, Eyes Open Ghost) Legend Rider Gashat that arms him with Kamen Rider Ghost's Gan Gun Saber.
- These forms appear exclusively in the film Kamen Rider Heisei Generations: Dr.
Unofficial Thailand Adaptation
|Dr. Pac‑Man||Michihiko Zaizen|
|Robol Bugster||Soji Kuruse|
|Doral Bugster||Kazushige Ryuzaki|
|Giril Bugster||Ageha Takeda|
- Main article: Kamen Rider Gaim Episodes
Ex-Aid & Ghost with Legend Rider and the web-exclusive special Kamen Rider Genm: Legend Rider Stage.
- Drive Gamer (ドライブゲーマー, Doraibu Gēmā) Level 2: A form achieved from the Full Throttle Drive (フルスロットルドライブ, Furu Surottoru Doraibu) Legend Rider Gashat that arms him with Kamen Rider Drive's Handle-Ken sword.
- This form appears exclusively in the web-exclusive special Kamen Rider Genm: Legend Rider Stage.
- Gaim Gamer (ガイムゲーマー, Gaimu Gēmā) Level 2: A form achieved from the Toukenden Gaim (刀剣伝ガイム, Tōken-den Gaimu, Swords Legend Gaim) Legend Rider Gashat that arms him with Kamen Rider Gaim's Daidaimaru sword.
- This form appears exclusively in the web-exclusive special Kamen Rider Genm: Legend Rider Stage. Double Fighter Gamer Level 39 (ダブルファイターゲーマーレベル39, Daburu Faitā Gēmā Reberu Sāti Nain): A form achieved from the sequel-themed Knock Out Fighter 2 (ノックアウトファイター2, Nokku Auto Faitā Tsū) Gashat alongside Parad that grants increased fighting capabilities.
- Their finisher in this form is the Critical Knuckle (クリティカルナックル, Kuritikaru Nakkuru).
These forms appear exclusively in the Kamen Rider Para-DX Hyper Battle DVD. Creator Gamer (クリエイターゲーマー, Kurieitā Gēmā): A form achieved from the virtual reality-themed Mighty Creator VRX (マイティクリエイターVRX, Maiti Kurieitā Bui Āru Ekkusu) Gashat that grants the ability to create weapons, obstacles, and traps.
- This form appears exclusively in the film Kamen Rider Ex-Aid the Movie: True Ending.
- Novel Gamer Level X (ノベルゲーマー レベルX, Noberu Gēmā Reberu Ekkusu): A form achieved from the visual novel-themed Mighty Novel X Gashat that grants invincibility and reality alteration.
- His finisher in this form is the Critical Destiny (クリティカルデスティニー, Noberu Kuritikaru Desutinī).
- This form appears exclusively in the sequel novel Kamen Rider Ex-Aid: Mighty Novel X.
- During the events of the film Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Ultra Super Hero Taisen, Emu temporarily assumes the form of the red-colored Akarider (アカライダー, Akaraidā), a hybrid of Akarenger and the Double Riders.
- In this form, he can command the Variblune aircraft.
- Emu Hojo is portrayed by Hiroki Iijima (飯島 寛騎, Iijima Hiroki).
- As a child, Emu is portrayed by Rai Takahashi (髙橋 來, Takahashi Rai).
- Hiiro Kagami (鏡 飛彩, Kagami Hiiro) is a genius surgeon who recently returned from America, is described as a tsundere, and displays a liking for sweets due to his late girlfriend, Saki Momose.
- A prodigy in the medical field, Hiiro is initially passive-aggressive towards Emu Hojo due to their differing beliefs.
- However, the former slowly grows to respect the intern over time, even adopting some of his beliefs.
- Despite appearing callous, Hiiro does care for others.
- During the first Zero Day incident, Momose was infected with the Bugster Virus, but she kept it secret from Hiiro due to his aloof attitude until he eventually learned what had happened when Graphite manifested from her.
- When Taiga Hanaya fails to defeat the Bugster, Momose dies and Hiiro develops a grudge against Hanaya and Graphite despite harboring guilty feelings for himself.
- With Emu's help, Hiiro eventually accepts that he had partially contributed to Momose's death and reconciles with him.
- Amidst the Kamen Rider Chronicle crisis, Hiiro discovers Momose is among the Bugster Virus-infected victims whose life forces are stored in the Proto-Gashats and is blackmailed into joining Masamune Dan, who threatens to delete her data unless Hiiro serves him.
- After remembering Momose's last words however, Hiiro rejoins CR to defeat Masamune, guide new interns, and make peace with his past.
- During the events of the V-Cinema, Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Trilogy: Another Ending, Hiiro reconciles with Hanaya before joining forces with him to defeat Lovrica, who had brainwashed a temporarily resurrected Momose.
- Before she dies once more, Hiiro comes to terms with her first death.
- Utilizing the Gamer Driver in conjunction with the role-playing game-themed Taddle Quest (タドルクエスト, Tadoru Kuesuto) Gashat, Hiiro can transform into Kamen Rider Brave (仮面ライダーブレイブ, Kamen Raidā Bureibu) Quest Gamer Level 1 (クエストゲーマー, Kuesuto Gēmā) Level 1.
- In this form, he wields the Reversal Shield (リバーサルシールド, Ribāsaru Shīrudo) brace, can coat himself in flames to utilize dash attacks, and transform further into Quest Gamer Level 2.
- In both forms, he wields the Gashacon Sword (ガシャコンソード, Gashakon Sōdo), which can interchange between Fire Mode (炎モード, Honō Mōdo) and Ice Mode (氷モード, Kōri Mōdo).
- Additionally, activating Taddle Quest generates a Game Area and Energy Items randomly hidden inside treasure chest-like containers.
- Moreover, he can combine Taddle Quest with additional Gashats to achieve stronger forms, which are as follows:.
- Beat Quest Gamer Level 3 (ビートクエストゲーマーレベル3, Bīto Kuesuto Gēmā Reberu Surī): A form achieved from Taddle Quest and the rhythm game-themed DoReMiFa Beat (ドレミファビート, Doremifa Bīto) Gashat that arms him with the arm-mounted DoReMiFa Turntable (ドレミファターンテーブル, Doremifa Tāntēburu) phonograph and the shoulder-mounted Watts Up Sounder (ワッツアップサウンダー, Wattsu Appu Saundā) speaker.
- To compensate for his lack of experience in rhythm games, he incorporates CPR techniques into his attacks.
- Hunter Quest Gamer Level 5 (Dragon Blade) (ハンタークエストゲーマーレベル5 (ドラゴンブレード), Hantā Kuesuto Gēmā Reberu Faibu (Doragon Burēdo)): A form achieved from the Taddle Quest and Drago Knight Hunter Z Gashats alongside one to three other Gamer Riders that arms him with the Drago Knight Blade (ドラゴナイトブレード, Dorago Naito Burēdo).Hunter Quest Gamer Level 5 (Full Dragon) (ハンタークエストゲーマーレベル5 (フルドラゴン), Hantā Kuesuto Gēmā) Level 5 (Full Dragon): A stronger variant form that arms him with the Horn Drago Helm, the Whip Drago Tail, and the Drago Knight Gun along with the Drago Knight Blade.
- Hunter Quest Gamer Level 5 (Full Dragon) (ハンタークエストゲーマーレベル5 (フルドラゴン), Hantā Kuesuto Gēmā) Level 5 (Full Dragon): A stronger variant form that arms him with the Horn Drago Helm, the Whip Drago Tail, and the Drago Knight Gun along with the Drago Knight Blade.
- Famista Quest Gamer (ファミスタクエストゲーマー, Famisuta Kuesuto Gēmā): A form achieved from Taddle Quest and the Family Stadium-themed Famista (ファミスタ, Famisuta) Legend Game Gashat that arms him with the Braver Grab (ブレイバーグラブ, Bureibā Gurabu)baseball glove and the shoulder-mounted Play Ball Shooter (プレイボールシューター, Purei Bōru Shūtā)pitching machine.
- This form appears exclusively in the web-exclusive special Kamen Rider Genm: Legend Gamer Stage.
- Safari Quest Gamer Level 4 (サファリクエストゲーマーレベル4, Safari Kuesuto Gēmā Reberu Fō): A form achieved from Taddle Quest and the hunting simulation game-themed Night of Safari (ナイトオブサファリ, Naito Obu Safari) Gashat that arms him with the arm-mounted Safari Night Blade (サファリナイトブレード, Safari Naito Burēdo) and Safari Night Gun (サファリナイトガン, Safari Naito Gan).
- This form appears exclusively in the web-exclusive special Kamen Rider Brave: Survive!
- The Revived Beast Rider Squad. Galaxian Quest Gamer (ギャラクシアンクエストゲーマー, Gyarakushian Kuesuto Gēmā): A form achieved from Taddle Quest and the Galaxian (ギャラクシアン, Gyarakushian) Legend Game Gashat that arms him with the Beam Galashooter (ビームギャラクシューター, Bīmu Gyarakushūtā).
- This form appears exclusively in the film Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Ultra Super Hero Taisen.
- Additionally, Hiiro can achieve the following forms by utilizing unique Gashats in place of Taddle Quest:.
- Fantasy Gamer Level 50 (ファンタジーゲーマーレベル50, Fantajī Gēmā Reberu Fifuti): A form achieved from the tactical role-playing game-themed Taddle Fantasy (タドルファンタジー, Tadoru Fantajī) side of the Gashat Gear Dual β (ガシャットギアデュアルβ, Gashatto Gia Dyuaru Bēta) that arms him with the Warfare Mantle (ウォーフェアマント, Wōfea Manto) cape and grants telekinesis, levitation, portal generation, creation of magical sword projections, and the ability to nullify Energy Items' effects.
- His finisher in this form is the Critical Slash (クリティカルスラッシュ, Kuritikaru Surasshu).
- Legacy Gamer Level 100 (レガシーゲーマーレベル100, Regashī Gēmā Reberu Handoreddo): A form achieved from Another Hiiro's Taddle Legacy Gashat that arms him with the Sanctuary Mantle (サンクチュアリマント, Sankuchuari Manto) cape, which grants health recovery capabilities that he can use on himself or allies, and the ability to create energy arrows.
- His finishers in this form are enhanced versions of his original Critical Strike and Finish finishers, which increase in power if one of his allies are defeated in battle.
- Hiiro Kagami is portrayed by Toshiki Seto (瀬戸 利樹, Seto Toshiki).
- Poppy Pipopapo (ポッピーピポパポ, Poppī Pipopapo) is a Bugster based on a video game character from the fictional rhythm game DoReMiFa Beat who is able to assume a human guise called Asuna Karino (仮野 明日那, Karino Asuna),[a] works as a nurse for CR, and as a navigator for the Gamer Riders.
- She was born from Kuroto Dan's mother, Sakurako Dan (檀 櫻子, Dan Sakurako), who helped him during his youth and was infected by the Bugster Virus in an attempt to save her from an unknown regular illness.
- Following Kuroto's first death, Pipopapo falls under Lovrica's sway and helps him and Parad complete the Kamen Rider Chronicle Gashat before serving as the Kamen Rider Chronicle crisis' referee and navigator.
- After Masamune kills Lovrica, Emu Hojo saves her from the latter's brainwashing.
- Wishing to redeem herself, Pipopapo revives Kuroto as a Bugster to help the Gamer Riders defeat Masamune.
- While she later sacrifices herself to do so, Kuroto uses a fragment of her data to restore her.
- As a Bugster, Pipopapo is able to turn cutlery into energy weapons, utilize Energy Items' powers, and enter a level selected by the Kamen Riders.
Poppy Pipopapo / Asuna Karino is portrayed by Ruka Matsuda (松田 るか, Matsuda Ruka).
- Taiga Hanaya (花家 大我, Hanaya Taiga) is an unlicensed radiologist who is known as the "dark doctor" (闇のドクター, Yami no Dokutā). Five years prior to the series, while working for the Seito University Hospital's radiology department, he was chosen by CR to become a Kamen Rider after detecting the Bugster Virus in one of his patients.
- He initially refused due to his many responsibilities until his partner, Jiro Maki (牧 治郎, Maki Jirō), attempted to take his place and suffered grievous injuries due in part to not being immunized against the Bugster Virus.
- Hanaya begrudgingly accept CR's offer, but fails to defeat the Bugster, Graphite, and save his patient, Saki Momose. After leaving CR and having his medical license revoked, he opens an illegal medical practice in an abandoned hospital and trains to protect himself from the side effects of becoming a Gamer Rider.
- In the present, he receives Rider equipment from Kuroto Dan with the intention of taking the other Gamer Riders' equipment and the burden of being a Rider for himself.
- While Hanaya gradually comes to accept his fellow Riders, he also grapples with his guilt and shame for failing to save Momose. Because of this, he deliberately attempts to antagonize Momose's boyfriend, Hiiro Kagami, believing he deserves the latter's scorn, though the two eventually reconcile. Prior to and during the Kamen Rider Chronicle crisis, Hanaya reluctantly takes on Nico Saiba as an apprentice and works with the Gamer Riders to stop its mastermind, Masamune Dan.
- Additionally, activating Bang Bang Shooting generates a Game Area and Energy Items randomly hidden inside drum-like containers. Moreover, he can combine Bang Bang Shooting with additional Gashats to achieve stronger forms, which are as follows:.
- Combat Shooting Gamer Level 3 (コンバットシューティングゲーマーレベル3, Konbatto Shūtingu Gēmā Reberu Surī): A form achieved from Bang Bang Shooting and the shoot 'em up-themed Jet Combat (ジェットコンバット, Jetto Konbatto) Gashat that arms him with the Air Force Winger (エアフォースウィンガー, Ea Fōsu Wingā) jetpack and the Gatling Combat (ガトリングコンバット, Gatoringu Konbatto) Gatling guns.
Hunter Shooting Gamer Level 5 (Dragon Gun) (ハンターシューティングゲーマーレベル5 (ドラゴンガン), Hantā Shūtingu Gēmā Reberu Faibu (Doragon Gan)): A form achieved from the Bang Bang Shooting and Drago Knight Hunter Z Gashats along with one to three other Gamer Riders that arms him with the arm-mounted Drago Knight Gun (ドラゴナイトガン, Dorago Naito Gan).Hunter Shooting Gamer Level 5 (Full Dragon) (ハンターシューティングゲーマーレベル5 (フルドラゴン), Hantā Shūtingu Gēmā Reberu Faibu (Furu Doragon)): A stronger variant form that arms him with the Horn Drago Helm, the Whip Drago Tail, and the Drago Knight Blade along with the Drago Knight Gun.
- Hunter Shooting Gamer Level 5 (Full Dragon) (ハンターシューティングゲーマーレベル5 (フルドラゴン), Hantā Shūtingu Gēmā Reberu Faibu (Furu Doragon)): A stronger variant form that arms him with the Horn Drago Helm, the Whip Drago Tail, and the Drago Knight Blade along with the Drago Knight Gun.
- Xevious Shooting Gamer (ゼビウスシューティングゲーマー, Zebiusu Shūtingu Gēmā): A form achieved from Bang Bang Shooting and the Xevious (ゼビウス, Zebiusu) Legend Game Gashat that arms him with the Solval Wing (ソルバルウィング, Sorubaru Wingu) jetpack and the Gatling Zapper (ガトリングザッパー, Gatoringu Zappā) Gatling guns.
- This form appears exclusively in the web-exclusive special Kamen Rider Genm: Legend Gamer Stage.
- Additionally, Hanaya can achieve the following forms by utilizing unique Gashats in place of Bang Bang Shooting:.
Simulation Gamer Level 50 (シミュレーションゲーマーレベル50, Shimyurēshon Gēmā Reberu Fifuti): A form achieved from the naval simulation game-themed Bang Bang Simulations (バンバンシミュレーションズ, Ban Ban Shimyurēshonzu) side of the Gashat Gear Dual β that arms him with the arm-mounted Overblast Cannons (オーバーブラストキャノン, Ōbāburasuto Kyano), the shoulder-mounted Scramble Gun Unit (スクランブルガンユニット, Sukuranburu Gan Yunitto) turrets, and grants increased shooting accuracy.
- His finisher in this form is the Critical Fire (クリティカルファイヤー, Kuritikaru Faiyā). Kamen Rider Proto Snipe (仮面ライダープロトスナイプ, Kamen Raidā Puroto Sunaipu) Shooting Gamer Level 1 (Proto) (シューティングゲーマーレベル1 [プロト], Shūtingu Gēmā Reberu Wan [Puroto]): Hanaya's original Rider form achieved from the beta test-themed Proto Bang Bang Shooting (プロトバンバンシューティング, Puroto Ban Ban Shūtingu) Gashat, which he discontinued use of after its negative side effects nearly killed him.
- Amidst the Kamen Rider Chronicle crisis, Hanaya acquires two Kamen Rider Chronicle Gashats and uses them in conjunction with the Gamer Driver to transform into Kamen Rider Cronus.
- While his incomplete Bugster Virus antibodies prevent him from accessing Cronus' full power, Hanaya instead gains access to his teammates' Gashacon Weapons.
- In the V-Cinema, Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Trilogy: Another Ending, he acquires Poppy Pipopapo's Buggle Driver II and uses it with the Kamen Rider Chronicle Master Gashat in order to properly access Cronus' full power.
- Taiga Hanaya is portrayed by Ukyo Matsumoto (松本 享恭, Matsumoto Ukyō). Kuroto Dan (檀 黎斗, Dan Kuroto) is the cold-blooded, manipulative, and narcissistic CEO of Genm Corp.
Adaptations outside Japan
- and son of the company's previous CEO Masamune who believes his intelligence is something to be feared.
- Despite himself, Kuroto puts on a calm and polite front in public and select individuals he requires for his plans.
- Having created games for Masamune as a teenager and believing only he was capable of making great games, Kuroto develops a grudge against a young Emu Hojo, who submitted game ideas that the former perceived as better than his.
- After becoming one of the first people to discover the Bugster Virus 16 years prior to the series, he infects Emu with it and studies him over the course of a decade before extracting the virus and using it to create the Bugsters.
- However, Kuroto's mother Sakurako also became infected with the Bugster Virus while helping him and died, leading to him losing his sanity, causing Zero Day via Proto Gashats (プロトガシャット, Puroto Gashatto), and framing Masamune for it five years prior to the series.
- Following the epidemic, Kuroto contributes to the Ministry of Health's CR division and Rider systems to combat the Bugsters using his polite facade while also helping the monsters battle the Riders as Kamen Rider Genm (仮面ライダーゲンム, Kamen Raidā Genmu)[b] in order to collect the Gashats' data and create one for the "Ultimate Game" Kamen Rider Chronicle (仮面ライダークロニクル, Kamen Raidā Kuronikuru), a global augmented reality, massively multiplayer online game death battle with him as the "Game Master", all in an attempt to resurrect Sakurako.
- Upon manipulating the Gamer Riders into "clearing" 10 Gashats' data, Kuroto allows Emu to give him a "game over" so the former can use the death data to create the Dangerous Zombie Gashat before killing Kiriya Kujo for nearly exposing his identity.
Despite this, Kuroto's machinations are revealed and he becomes a fugitive, stealing the Riders' Gashats along the way until Emu defeats Kuroto and Parad kills him.
- When the Bugsters take over Gemn Corp.
- and attempt to use Kamen Rider Chronicle to replace humanity with more of their kind, Poppy Pipopapo discovers she was born from Sakurako, who had hidden a Gamer Driver and the Proto Mighty Action X Origin Gashat as a failsafe, and uses the equipment to revive Kuroto as a Bugster with 99 lives.
- With his new lease on life, he christens himself "New Kuroto Dan" (新檀 黎斗, Shin Dan Kuroto) and joins forces with the Gamer Riders to exact revenge on Parad, revive Kujo as a Bugster as well, and stop the Bugsters, with Pipopapo using Sakurako's memories to keep him in line.
- In the process, Kuroto discovers Masamune had manipulated him from the beginning and helps CR develop the Hyper Muteki Gashat so Emu can defeat Masamune and the Doctor Mighty XX Gashat to cure Bugster Virus victims and weaken Kamen Rider Chronicle's final boss, Gamedeus, losing a majority of his lives in the process.
- While Kujo has Kuroto arrested, the latter changes his name to "Kuroto Dan Shin" (檀 黎斗 神, Dan Kuroto Shin)[c] to reflect his god complex and continues to advise CR until Masamune and Gamedeus are defeated.
- During the events of the V-Cinema, Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Trilogy: Another Ending, Kuroto uses his last life to initiate a universal apocalypse through a multiplayer survival horror game called Zombie Chronicle (ゾンビクロニクル, Zonbi Kuronikuru).
- While he is ultimately defeated by Kujo, Kuroto regains his sanity before disappearing.
- During the events of the web-exclusive series, Kamen Sentai Gorider, which takes place before Kuroto was revived as a Bugster, a backup of him disguises himself as Kazuma Kenzaki to lure deceased Kamen Riders Kujo, Kaoru Kino, Kaito Kumon, and Yoko Minato into a Game World and use their despair to resurrect himself.
- However, Emu, the fallen Riders, and the real Kenzaki foil him via the Goriders's power.
- During the events of the two-part web-exclusive special Kamen Rider Genms: The Presidents, which takes place after the series, an artificial intelligence called the Ark digitally revives Kuroto, who infects Gai Amatsu with a unique strain of the Bugster Virus in order to materialize himself in the physical world and regain control of Gemn Corp.
- so he can use it for malicious means.
- While a revived Masamune interrupts Kuroto's plans, Amatsu convinces the Dans to reconcile before the father-and-son pair return to the digital world.
- Despite this, Kuroto vows to return. During the events of the web-exclusive special Kamen Rider Genms: Smart Brain and the 1000% Crisis, Kuroto is revived as a Humagear and manipulates Amatsu into transferring control of Gai's company, Thouser-Intellion to him under the Ark's orders.
- Utilizing a Gamer Driver and the beta test-themed Proto Mighty Action X (プロトマイティアクションX, Puroto Maiti Akushon Ekkusu) Gashat, Kuroto can transform into Kamen Rider Gemn Action Gamer Level 1.
- In this form, he gains increased agility and can transform further into Action Gamer Level 2.
- In both forms, he possesses greater power than Emu as Ex-Aid due to Kuroto's Proto Gashat having unlimited powers, though prolonged use will harm him, and wields the Gashacon Bugvisor (ガシャコンバグヴァイザー, Gashakon Baguvaizā), which can interchange from Pad Mode (パッドモード, Paddo Mōdo), Beam Gun Mode (ビームガンモード, Bīmu Gan Mōdo), and Chainsaw Mode (チェーンソーモード, Chēnsō Mōdo), as well as absorb Bugsters' data and trap them within it.
- Additionally, activating Proto Mighty Action X generates a Game Area and several Energy Items randomly hidden inside chocolate block-like containers.
- Moreover, he can combine Proto Mighty Action X with additional Gashats to achieve stronger forms, which are as follows:.
- Sports Action Gamer Level 3 (スポーツアクションゲーマーレベル3, Supōtsu Akushon Gēmā Reberu Surī): A form achieved from Proto Mighty Action X and the sports game-themed Shakariki Sports (シャカリキスポーツ, Shakariki Supōtsu, Enthusiastic Sports) that arms him with the shoulder-mounted Trick Flywheel (トリックフライホイール, Torikku Furaihoīru), which double as throwing discs.
- This Gashat first appears in the penultimate episode of Kamen Rider Ghost.
- After creating the survival horror-themed Dangerous Zombie (デンジャラスゾンビ, Denjarasu Zonbi) Gashat, Kuroto combines the Gashacon Bugvisor with the Bugster Buckle (バグスターバックル, Bagusutā Bakkuru) belt to create the Buggle Driver (バグルドライバー, Baguru Doraibā) and use it conjunction with the Gashat to transform into Kamen Rider Gemn Zombie Gamer Level X (ゾンビゲーマーレベルX, Zonbi Gēmā Reberu Ten/Ekkusu).
- While transformed, he can command zombie-themed Bugster Viruses created upon Dangerous Zombie's activation, regenerate from injuries, circumvent death, and wield the Gashacon Bugvisor, though he can also wield Gashacon Weapons so long as he has the corresponding Gashats.
- His finishers in this form are the Critical End (クリティカルエンド, Kuritikaru Endo) and the Critical Dead (クリティカルデッド, Kuritikaru Deddo).
- Using this form, he allows the other Riders to defeat him in order to absorb more death data and evolve his Rider form into Genm X (ゲンムX, Genmu Ekksu) until Emu uses Maximum Mighty X to remove most of his power.
- After being revived as a Bugster, Kuroto uses a Gamer Driver in conjunction with the alpha build-themed Proto Mighty Action X Origin (プロトマイティアクションXオリジン, Puroto Maiti Akushon Ekkusu Orijin) to transform into Kamen Rider Gemn Action Gamer Level 0 (Proto Origin) (レベル0 [プロトオリジン], Reberu Zero [Puroto Orijin]).
- While transformed, he can utilize his extra lives, nullify the Bugster Virus' effects, weaken Gamer Riders, and wields the Gashacon Bugvisor II and the Gashacon Breaker.
- Moreover, he can combine Proto Mighty Action X Origin with additional Gashats to achieve stronger forms, which are as follows:.
- Zombie Action Gamer Level X-0 (ゾンビアクションゲーマーレベルX-0, Zonbi Akushon Gēmā Reberu Ekkusu Zero): A form achieved from the Proto Mighty Action X Origin and Dangerous Zombie Gashats that grants increased power compared to his original Zombie Gamer form due to the former Gashat negating the latter's negative side effects.
- Proto Sports Action Gamer Level 0 (プロトスポーツアクションゲーマーレベル0, Puroto Supōtsu Akushon Gēmā Reberu Zero): A form achieved from the Proto Mighty Action X Origin and Proto Shakariki Sports Gashats that arms him with the Trick Flywheels.
- This form appears exclusively in the Kamen Rider Lazer Hyper Battle DVD.
- Additionally, Kuroto can achieve the following forms by utilizing unique Gashats in place of his regular Gashats:.
- Wizard Gamer (ウィザードゲーマー, Wizādo Gēmā) Level 1 and 2: A chibi-like form and its subsequent sleeker upgrade, both of which are achieved from the Magic the Wizard (マジックザウィザード, Majikku Za Wizādo) Legend Rider Gashat that arms him with Kamen Rider Wizard's WizarSwordGun.
- These forms appear exclusively in the web-exclusive special Kamen Rider Genm: Legend Rider Stage.
- Musou Gamer (無双ゲーマー, Musō Gēmā): A form achieved from the Genm Musou (幻夢無双, Genmu Musō) Gashat and absorbing the Ark's data on malice.
- His finisher in this form is the Critical Finale (クリティカルフィナーレ, Kuritikaru Fināre).
- This form appears exclusively in the web-exclusive special Kamen Rider Genms: Smart Brain and the 1000% Crisis.
- Kuroto Dan is portrayed by Tetsuya Iwanaga (岩永 徹也, Iwanaga Tetsuya). As a teenager, Kuroto is portrayed by Mitsumasa Sato (佐藤 光将, Satō Mitsumasa).
- Iwanaga's portrayal of Kuroto throughout the series, especially after his character's descent to insanity and eventual revival as a comical maniac, proved highly popular among audiences.
- Parad (パラド, Parado) is a leading Bugster and the first to manifest after Kuroto Dan infected Emu Hojo 16 years prior to the series. Unlike the other Bugsters, Parad lacks a monstrous form and is the physical manifestation of Emu's childhood desire for a playmate.
- As such, the former enjoys fighting his host, though he is also protective of his kind and hateful of humanity's pride. While he was a part of Emu's body, Parad dominated his "Genius Gamer M" persona and helped him enjoy popularity as a gamer.
- Five years prior to the series however, Kuroto tasked the Next Genome Institute with extracting the Bugster Virus in Emu's body for his plans.
- As a result, Parad manifested to protect Emu, with the resulting separation causing the latter to pursue his dream of becoming a doctor while maintaining aspects of his gamer personality due to traces of Parad still being in him.
- In the present, Parad joins forces with Kuroto to help him complete the Kamen Rider Chronicle project while occasionally helping Emu.
- After using Kuroto to become Kamen Rider Para-DX (仮面ライダーパラドクス, Kamen Raidā Paradokusu), Parad eventually abandons and kills him to take over Kamen Rider Chronicle to help the Bugsters eliminate humanity.
- During this time, Parad re-possesses Emu to obtain a DNA sample to upgrade his Rider powers and force Emu to fight the other Riders until a revived Kuroto defeats the Bugster while seeking revenge.
- When Masamune Dan reveals he had manipulated everyone involved in Kamen Rider Chronicle and kills one of his fellow Bugsters, Parad becomes fearful of suffering the same fate and confronts Emu, who defeats and reabsorbs him.
- Acknowledging his fear of death and feeling remorse over his actions, Parad works with Emu to stop Masamune.
- Main article: Kamen Rider Gaim: Music Arms
- Opening Theme
- While he sacrifices himself in order to do so, a fragment of him remained in Emu's body, which he used to revive Parad.
- Insert Theme
- Due to the Gashat Gear Dual's nature, he can assume two forms, which are as follows:. Puzzle Gamer (パズルゲーマー, Pazuru Gēmā): Parad's blue-colored primary form accessed from the puzzle game-themed Perfect Puzzle (パーフェクトパズル, Pāfekuto Pazuru) side of the Gashat Gear Dual that grants the ability to manipulate numerous Energy Items and combine their abilities for himself, generate puzzle piece-like energy shields, and perform the Critical Combo (クリティカルコンボ, Kuritikaru Konbo) finisher.
- His finishers in this form are enhanced versions of the Critical Combo and Smash and the Critical Bomber (クリティカルボンバー, Kuritikaru Bonbā). During the events of the Kamen Rider Para-DX Hyper Battle DVD, Parad and Emu utilize the Knock Out Fighter 2 Gashat in conjunction with their Gamer Drivers to transform into Kamen Riders Para-DX and Ex-Aid Double Fighter Gamer Level 39.
- However, Kazuma Kenzaki arrives to help Emu and the revived Riders stop Kuroto. During the fight, Kujo transforms into the yellow-colored Kirider (キライダー, Kiraidā) before joining the fallen Riders in sacrificing themselves to defeat Kuroto and ensure Emu and Kenzaki's escape.
- Prior to his revival in the series, Kiriya's death had become a popular hashtag in Japan's Twitter feed under the slogan, "Why did Kiriya have to Die So Soon?" (なんできりやすぐ死んでしまうん, Nande Kiriya sugu shinde shimaun), based on the advertising slogan of the animated film Grave of the Fireflies.
- While he is capable of moving in his Level 2 form and switching back to his Level 1 form on his own, he requires a partner to help him activate his finishers. Moreover, he can combine Bakusou Bike with additional Gashats to achieve stronger forms, which are as follows: .
- Additionally, Kujo can combine Bakusou Bike with beta test-themed Proto-Gashats to achieve the following forms:. Proto Sports Bike Gamer (プロトスポーツバイクゲーマー, Puroto Supōtsu Baiku Gēmā) Level 0: A form achieved from Bakusou Bike and Proto Shakariki Sports (プロトシャカリキスポーツ, Puroto Shakariki Supōtsu, Proto Enthusiastic Sports) that arms him with the Trick Flywheels.
- Movie Theme
- Kiriya Kujo is portrayed by Hayato Onozuka (小野塚 勇人, Onozuka Hayato). Masamune Dan (檀 正宗, Dan Masamune) is the original CEO of Genm Corp., the wife of Sakurako, and the father of Kuroto who orchestrated his son's schemes in an attempt to revive his wife after she was infected with the Bugster Virus.
- When CR develop the means to defeat Gamedeus and end Kamen Rider Chronicle, Masamune absorbs the Bugster, transforms into Gamedeus Cronus (ゲムデウスクロノス, Gemudeusu Kuronosu), and causes a citywide epidemic, but Poppy Pipopapo and Parad sacrifice themselves to extract Gamedeus from Masamune and allow the Gamer Riders to defeat them.
- During the events of the two-part web-exclusive special Kamen Rider Gemn: The Presidents, after an artificial intelligence called the Ark revives Kuroto, who infects ZAIA Enterprise CEO Gai Amatsu with the Bugster Virus, Masamune emerges from Amatsu as a Bugster and fights Kuroto to stop him from using Gemn Corp.
- His finishers in this form are the Critical Crews-Aid on his own and the Critical Judgment (クリティカルジャッジメント, Kuritikaru Jajjimento) and the Critical Sacrifice (クリティカルサクリファイス, Kuritikaru Sakurifaisu) via the Bugvisor II's Beam Gun and Chainsaw Modes respectively.
- CR was founded five years prior to the series during Zero Day (ゼロデイ, Zero Dei), before the Bugster infection was made public. To combat the Bugsters, CR developed Gamer Driver (ゲーマドライバー, Gēma Doraibā) belts and Rider Gashat (ライダーガシャット, Raidā Gashatto) cartridges to allow doctors who have been immunized against the Bugster Virus to transform into Kamen Riders.
- Kyotaro Hinata is portrayed by Hironobu Nomura (野村 宏伸, Nomura Hironobu). (幻夢コーポレーション, Genmu Kōporēshon, Fantasy Dream Corporation) is a game company that provides the Ministry of Health technology for producing Gamer Drivers and Rider Gashats.
- suffering financial problems, Koboshi attempts to keep the company afloat by developing a new game called Ju Ju Burger. With support from his coworkers on the development team and the new CEO, Ren Amagasaki, they complete the game using Kuroto's private terminals, though Koboshi is infected with the Bugster Virus.
- The Burgermon Bugster emerges from Koboshi as a result, but he embraces it as a friend after seeing the monster is based on one of Ju Ju Burger's characters.
- When Burgermon inadvertently causes panic outside Gemn Corp. Koboshi and Emu Hojo intervene, but Kuroto kills Burgermon and confiscates the Ju Ju Burger Gashat in retaliation for someone creating a game without his permission.
- Following this, Koboshi eventually becomes the new CEO of Gemn Corp and posthumously makes Burgermon a company mascot.
- Tsukuru Koboshi is portrayed by Shohei Uno (宇野 祥平, Uno Shōhei). The Bugsters (バグスター, Bagusutā), also known as Bugster Viruses (バグスターウイルス, Bagusutā Uirusu), are sentient, monstrous, microscopic computer viruses born from the Year 2000 problem that aim to destroy humanity and rule the world.
- After Kuroto Dan discovered them during the millennium turnover, his father Masamune infected himself with the original Bugster Virus before he manipulated Kuroto into doing the same to Emu Hojo in order to breed the Bugsters themselves.
- Following Zero Day, the Bugsters are developed from humans infected with the Bugster Virus. Using their host's negative emotions, the monsters are able to take control of them and transform them into giant Bugster Union (バグスターユニオン, Bagusutā Yunion) monsters.
- Unless their corresponding Bugster is destroyed or dealt with quickly, the host will turn into data and the former fully manifests with additional powers, such as the ability to assume human forms. Due to negative emotions fueling the Bugster Virus and Game Disease, stressors can potentially cause the host to spawn additional Bugster Virus foot soldiers or duplicates of the original Bugster monster. If a Bugster's physical body is destroyed without someone absorbing their essence, they will die permanently, though fully manifested Bugsters possess immortality and can be revived multiple times. Despite all of this, a person afflicted with the Bugster Virus or Game Disease can overcome their condition via positive emotions.
- Regardless of whether they are in opposition or cooperation with each other, they all follow the rules and treat each other fairly. The Graphite Bugster (グラファイトバグスター, Gurafaito Bagusutā), or simply Graphite (グラファイト, Gurafaito), is a draconic warrior-themed leading Bugster who was born from the Drago Knight Hunter Z Gashat's data and Saki Momose five years prior to the series.
- Due to her death, Graphite formed a rivalry with her boyfriend Hiiro Kagami and Taiga Hanaya, the doctor who failed to save her. In the present, Graphite emerges to monitor Bugster Virus infection rates and battle the Gamer Riders. After losing face with Kuroto Dan, Graphite steals the Proto Drago Knight Hunter Z Gashat to evolve himself and attempts to spread the Bugster Virus on a larger scale, only to be defeated by Hiiro, Hanaya, Emu Hojo, and Kiriya Kujo.
- A year later, Parad resurrects Graphite and evolves him further so he can help the Bugsters use Kamen Rider Chronicle to replace humanity with more of their kind. When Masamune Dan takes over Kamen Rider Chronicle for himself, Graphite obtains a sample of the game's final boss, Gamedeus, and infects himself with it to cultivate the virus.
- Graphite eventually faces Hiiro and Hanaya in a final battle amidst Masamune's attempts to keep him alive and prolong Kamen Rider Chronicle and allowing Nico Saiba to defeat him as she had earned the right to do so while playing Kamen Rider Chronicle.
- Before he dies, Graphite thanks his allies and enemies for allowing him to fulfill his role as a game character.
- In addition to the standard Bugster abilities, Graphite wields a fang-like double-bladed pole-arm called the Graphite Fang (グラファイトファング, Gurafaito Fangu) and can perform the Dragon Fang of Rage (激怒竜牙, Gekido Ryūga) finisher.
- He initially starts the series in a green-colored form via the Gashacon Bugvisor, which allows him to switch between his human and Bugster forms and infect people with the Bugster Virus.
- As the series progresses, he evolves into the following forms:. Dark Graphite Bugster (ダークグラファイトバグスター, Dāku Gurafaito Bagusutā): A black-colored form that Graphite achieved through the beta test-themed Proto Drago Knight Hunter Z (プロトドラゴナイトハンターZ, Puroto Dorago Naito Hantā Zetto) Gashat after Kuroto revoked his Bugvisor.
- In this form, he possesses increased power and the ability to perform the Do-Do-Do Dark Dragon Sword (ドドド黒龍剣, Dododo Kokuryū-ken) finisher.
- Guren Graphite Bugster (グレングラファイトバグスター, Guren Gurafaito Bagusutā) Level 99: A crimson-colored form that Graphite assumed following his resurrection which grants significantly increased power compared to his previous form, pyrokinesis, and arms him with the Guren Graphite Fang (グレングラファイトファング, Guren Gurafaito Fangu).
- After exposing himself to Gamedeus' Bugster Virus, Graphite gains immunity to Kamen Rider Cronus' chronokinetic powers. His finishers in this form are the Do-Do-Do-Do-Do Crimson Exploding Dragon Sword (ドドドドド紅蓮爆竜剣, Dododododo Guren Bakuryū-ken) and the Do-Do-Do-Do-Do-Do-Do-Do-Do-Do-Do Crimson Exploding Dragon Sword (ドドドドドドドドドドド紅蓮爆龍剣, Dododododododododododo Guren Bakuryū-ken).
- Graphite is portrayed by Shouma Machii (町井 祥真, Machii Shōma). The Lovrica Bugster (ラヴリカバグスター, Ravurika Bagusutā), or simply Lovrica (ラヴリカ, Ravurika), is a manipulative Bugster born from the data of the Toki Meki Crisis Gashat who assumes the human identity of Ren Amagasaki (天ヶ崎 恋, Amagasaki Ren) to take over Gemn Corp.
- on the Bugsters' behalf and help them use Kamen Rider Chronicle to replace humanity with their kind.
- He brainwashes Poppy Pipopapo to assist them further, but Masamune negates Lovrica's powers and kills him.
- During the events of the V-Cinema, Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Trilogy: Another Ending, Lovrica is revived amidst CR's attempts to revive Bugster Virus victims and infects an American gamer named Luke Kidman (ルーク＝キッドマン, Rūku Kiddoman).
- After manipulating a similarly revived Saki Momose however, Lovrica is killed once more by Kamen Riders Snipe and Brave.
- In addition to the standard Bugster abilities, Lovrica can alter other Bugsters' minds and breathe fire in his human form.
- In his Bugster form, he can create Bugster Virus groupies called "Lovely Girls" (ラヴリーガールズ, Ravurī Gāruzu) to support him and possesses immunity against conventional attacks due to Toki Meki Crisis lacking a combat mechanic.
- Despite this, he becomes vulnerable if he is rejected by the woman or women he is flirting with or his Lovely Girls are deleted.
|Kamen Rider Gaim|
|TV Series: Kouta Kazuraba - Kaito Kumon - Mitsuzane Kureshima - Takatora Kureshima - Hideyasu Jonouchi - Ryoji Hase - Oren Pierre Alfonzo - Zack - Unnamed girl - Kurokage Troopers|
|Movie/Special-exclusive: Bujin Gaim - Ren Aoi - Lapis - Kohgane - Touka Akatsuki - Shura - Kugai Kudo - Masako Suzuka|
|Stageshow-exclusive: Maja - Masahito Shizumiya - Aym - Glasya - Kagemasa Shizumiya - Yukimura Belial Grunstein|
|Genesis Armored Riders|
|TV Series: Takatora Kureshima - Ryoma Sengoku - Yoko Minato - Lock Dealer Sid - Kaito Kumon - Mitsuzane Kureshima|
|Movie-exclusive: Peko - Alfred|
|Bujin Gaim - Bujin Wizard - Bujin Fourze - Bujin OOO - Bujin Double - Bujin Decade - Bujin Kiva - Bujin Den-O - Bujin Kabuto - Bujin Hibiki - Bujin Blade - Bujin Faiz - Bujin Ryuki - Bujin Agito - Bujin Kuuga|
|Sengoku Driver - Genesis Driver - Lockseeds - Lockseed Holder - Musou Saber Holster - Armor Parts|
|Arms Weapons: Daidaimaru (Blood/Dark/Kabi) - Musou Saber - Pine Iron - Ichigo Kunai - Suika Sojinto/Suika Arms Lance/Suika Arms Gloves - Bana Spear - Donkachi (Shine) - Duri Noko (Giga) - Mango Punisher - Budou Ryuhou - Kiwi Gekirin - Melon Defender - Kagematsu (Shin) - Kurumi Bombers - Lemon Rapier - Sonic Arrow (Saver) -Kachidoki Bata - Hinawadaidai-DJ-Ju/Hinawatenga-DJ-Ju - Shine Lychee Sword - Marron Bombers - Watermelon Gatling - Sword Bringer - Apple Reflecter - Yomimaru - Souginjou - Hells Cane|
|Over Lord Weapons: Sheimu - Dau - Dengoshuimu - Aashuimu - Joeshuimu - Dimubu - Guronbaryamu - Tyrant Blade|
|Sakura Hurricane - Rose Attacker - Dandeliner - Tulip Hopper|
|TV Series: Mai Takatsukasa - Yuya Sumii - Akira Kazuraba - Chucky - Rica - Rat - Peko - Kiyojiro Bando - Iyo - Kikaider (REBOOT)|
|Movie-exclusive: Ieyasu - Nobunaga - Ranmaru - Shu Aoi - Saki Aoi - Shapool - Azami|
|Stageshow-exclusive: Paimon - Gusion - Berith - Ose - Kagiomi Shizumiya|
|Beat Rider Teams: Team Gaim - Team Baron - Team Raid Wild - Team Invitto - Team Red Hot - Team Soten - Team Pop Up - Team Spingere - Team Boost - Team Mouryou - Team Severe Beat - Team Orange Ride - Team Baroque Red - Team Green Dolls|
|Kamen Riders: Takeshi Hongo - Keisuke Jin - Ryo Murasame - Takumi Inui - Momotaros - Tsukasa Kadoya - Shotaro Hidari - Haruto Soma|
|Other Heroes: Daigo Kiryu - Ressha Sentai ToQger - Jiro|
|Locations: Zawame - Charmant - Yggdrasill Tower|
|Takatora Kureshima - Mitsuzane Kureshima - Ryoma Sengoku - Lock Dealer Sid - Yoko Minato - DJ Sagara - Amagi Kureshima|
|Remnant groups: Black Bodhi - Neo Baron|
|Zawame City Restoration Bureau|
|Femushinmu (Over Lord Inves): Rosyuo - Demushu - Redyue - Dyudyuonshu - Grinsha - Shinmugurun - Over Lord Queen|
|Lapis - Kougane|
|Other Over Lords: Lord Baron - Tyrant|
|Advanced Inves: Byakko Inves - Seiryu Inves - Hekija Inves - Shika Inves - Kamikiri Inves - Komori Inves (Mutant) - Inoshishi Inves - Lion Inves - Yagi Inves|
|Helheim (Forest) - Forbidden Fruit - Man of the Beginning - Woman of the Beginning - Femushinmu Planet - Planet of Helheim|
|Grasshopper Monster - Badan Empire - Utsubokazura Kaijin - Megahex - Hakaider (REBOOT)|
|View • Edit|
|Showa Era (1971-1994)|
|Kamen Rider • V3 • X • Amazon • Stronger • Skyrider • Super-1 • ZX (TV special) • Black • Black RX|
|Shin (movie) • ZO (movie) • J (movie)|
|Heisei Era (2000-2009)|
|Kuuga • Agito • Ryuki • 555 • Blade • Hibiki • Kabuto • Den-O • Kiva • Decade|
|Heisei Era Phase 2 (2009-2019)|
|W • OOO • Fourze • Wizard • Gaim • Drive • Ghost • Ex-Aid • Build • Zi-O|
|Reiwa Era (2019-)|
|Zero-One • Saber • Revice|
|Remakes, Spin-Offs and Other Series|
|Kamen Rider SD (OVA) • Imagin Anime • G • The First (remake) • The Next (remake) • Amazons • Black Sun • Shin Kamen Rider • Fuuto PI|
|Masked Rider • Dragon Knight|
|View • Talk • Edit|