Sonic 2 - The Loop.
Do you like this video? Kamen Rider Gaim (仮面ライダー鎧武（ガイム）,Kamen Raidā Gaimu) may refer to any of the following characters:.
Kouta Kazuraba(Main User).
Yuya Sumii(Intended User/Dream).
Kouta Yami(Gaim Yami/First User).
Maja(Gaim Yami/Second User).
General Yoroi(Special Show).
- Aym(Proto Gaim). Kamen Rider Drive Type Fruits. Like his fellow Lockseed-using Armored Riders, Kamen Rider Gaim's forms are called Arms (アームズ,Āmuzu).
His Sengoku Driver plays Japanese horagai music and announces "Soiya" (ソイヤ) before every transformation, except when he transforms into Kiwami Arms, while his personal Lockseeds are styled with a mix of Japanese words and English words.
With the exception of Suika Arms, all of Gaim's Japanese Samurai, Ninja and Shogun-themed Arms' helmets share the title Kabuto (カブト lit.
"Helmet"), while his visors are called Pulp Eye (パルプアイ,Parupu Ai).
- By pressing the Sengoku Driver's Cutting Blade down on the Lockseed after transforming from one to three times, Gaim can activate one of three finishing moves based on his current Arms form: Squash (スカッシュ,Sukasshu), Au Lait (オーレ,Ōre), or Sparking (スパーキング,Supākingu).
- In addition to the Sengoku Driver's finishing moves, Gaim can perform either a Fruits Charge (フルーツチャージ,Furūtsu Chāji) or Sonic Volley (ソニックボレー,Sonikku Borē) finishing attack by inserting a Lockseed into the attachment slot of either his Musou Saber, Sonic Arrow, or Hinawadaidai-DJ-Ju.
- The Ride Wear (ライドウェア,Raido Uēa) is Gaim's default form undersuit, which is briefly seen during Gaim's transformation sequence before the Armor Part attaches or when he changes Arms.
- However, this form is completely vulnerable to any incoming attacks when shot at directly in the suit rather than at the Arms that is descending down on the Rider.
- The Ride Wear of Gaim consists of the following parts:.
- Front Blade (フロントブレード,Furonto Burēdo) is the part which corresponds to the helmet's placket.
- It is a type of armor added to protect the eyebrows which is the main point of the human body.
- Byakugou Signal (ビャクゴウシグナル,Byakugou Shigunaru) is a special ore like quartz, installed inside the center of the Front Blade.
- It has the property of responding to electromagnetic waves, magnetic force, various kinds of radio waves, etc.
- and fulfills the role of sensor.
- War Crusher (ウォークラッシャー,U~ō Kurasshā) is the armor to protect the part of the jaw.
- Since it also serves as an air intake port, take in outside air from here and take it inside after passing a special filter that removes toxic substances.
- Ride Wear (ライドウェア,Raido U~ea) is the under suits wearing under armor. It is controlled by the Sengoku Driver, protecting the Rider by covering the whole body of the user, and improving the basic physical ability greatly.
- Kenraikou (ケンライコウ,Kenraikou) is the gauntlets protecting the arms of the Rider, a thin metal plate is like a scalp, and the strength is greatly improved without disturbing the movement of the arm.
- Gourairin (ゴウライリン,Gourairin) is the golden power amplifying device installed around the wrist that strengthens the punching power of a Rider.
- In response to the will of the wearer, the Sengoku Driver performs output control and releases the power.
- Shugenkou (シュゲンコウ,Shugenkou) is a type of glove that protects the fingers and palm of a Rider.
- Because it is extremely thin but strong, it can even guard a sharp knife.
- Kensokutai (ケンソクタイ,Kensokutai) is a very thin armor which is braided in Ride Wear.
- It protects thighs from slashing and shooting.
- Kensokugai (ケンソクガイ,Kensokugai) is the armor to protect knee joints of a Rider.
- It is thin and compact enough to not impede the movement of the joint but strength is sufficiently secured.
- Also, the knee kicks from the high kicking power Rider is a powerful weapon.
- Gouraitai (ゴウライタイ,Gouraitai) is Y-shaped guard protecting the legs of a Rider and strengthen kicking strength.
- Also, it can absorb the impact when jumping off from a high place, and the reaction of kicking.
- Shipuka (シップウカ,Shippuuka) is the armor part covering the forefoot of a Rider.
- Normally it is flexible like rubber but it reacts with impact and hardens in a flash, so its strength is extremely high.
- Gaim is distinct among the Armored Riders in that he is equipped with a Lockseed Holder on the right side of his Sengoku Driver, which is used to carry his first three Lockseeds (Orange, Pine, and Ichigo).
- He is also one of only a select few Armored Riders who are defaultly equipped with a Musou Saber side weapon, which is held on the left side of his Sengoku Driver with a holster.
- The Ride Wear that Gaim's Sengoku Driver has is easily identifiable through its Rider Indicator (ライダーインジケーター,Raidā Injikētā) faceplate.
- The Rider Indicator only identifies what Ride Wear a Sengoku Driver contains for simplicity and can be replaced with extensions such as the Genesis Core or Senyo Joint.
- Rider Indicator. In the case of Gaim, it has been shown that certain Arms which are particularly unique and powerful can make minor modifications to the Ride Wear as part of the Arms Change.
- When Gaim assumes Fresh Orange Arms, the gold parts on his Ride Wear become orange.
- When Gaim assumes a Jimber Arms, his Ride Wear becomes the Jimber Ride Wear (ジンバーライドウェア,Jinba Raido Uēa), which is almost exactly identical to his regular Ride Wear with the exception of Gaim's helmet crest turning silver and mouth-plate turning black.
- When Gaim assumes Kachidoki Arms, his Ride Wear becomes the Kachidoki Ride Wear (カチドキライドウェア,Kachidoki Raido Uēa, lit.
- "Triumph Ride Wear"). When Gaim assumes Kiwami Arms, his Kachidoki Ride Wear becomes purged to reveal a silver-colored undersuit known as the Kiwami Ride Wear (キワミライドウェア,Kiwami Raido Uēa, lit.
- "Extreme Ride Wear").
- In this form, the Musou Saber and its holster are replaced with a second Lockseed Holder that carries Gaim's three Energy Lockseeds (Lemon Energy, Cherry Energy, and Peach Energy).
- When Gaim assumes Drive Arms, his Ride Wear receives a minor modification in the form of his head crest being altered to look like the letter "R", which is part of Drive's symbol.
- When Gaim becomes Gaim Yami, his Ride Wear becomes a dark version of Jimber Ride Wear.
- Fresh Orange Arms' Ride Wear.