|“||I will decide this story's ending!||„|
|“||The future is mine to create!||„|
|~ Kamiyama Touma|
Wonder Ride Books & Others
Theatrical:January 28, 2022Digital:February 18, 2022DVD/Blu-Ray:May 11, 2022. Kamen Rider Saber: Trio of Deep Sin (仮面ライダーセイバー 深罪の三重奏（トリオ）,Kamen Raidā Seibā Shinzai no Torio) is a Japanese superhero V-Cinext film set within the continuity of Kamen Rider Saber. It focuses on Touma Kamiyama, Rintaro Shindo, and Kento Fukamiya as they encounter a new Kamen Rider Falchion, whom the Sword of Logos believe is connected to the disappearances of several swordsmen. 7Forms and Collectibles Used. The film was announced on August 29, 2021, with a teaser trailer following shortly after the broadcast of the final episode.
Simultaneously, the show's official Twitter released a poster for the film, as well as an extended version of the teaser trailer that was broadcast with the catchphrase "After 8 years, the swordsmen's new story has begun." (あれから8年, 剣士たちの新たな物語がはじまる.,Are kara hachi-nen, kenshi-tachi no aratana monogatari ga hajimaru.). On September 19, 2021, Ryo Kimura, Rin Asuka, and Satoshi Hashimoto were announced to have joined the film's cast. On September 29, 2021, visuals of Espada's new form as well as Hashimoto's character being the succeeding user of Falchion were revealed..
On November 11, 2021, the official Twitter announced the ending theme song for the film and unveiled the theatrical poster along with a trailer with the catchphrase "Is justice a sin?
This is the story of the sins imposed on these swordsmen."
(正義は罪なのか？これは剣士たちに課された深き罪の物語.,Seigi wa tsumina no ka?
Kore wa kenshi-tachi ni kasareta fukaki tsumi no monogatari.).
It's been eight years since Touma and his allies saved the world from Storious.
With the help of Mei Sudo and his new friend Mamiya, Touma cares for a young 11-year-old boy named Riku, who lost his parents during the battles against the Megid.
Feeling responsible and wanting to atone for his sins, Touma tries to a father figure to Riku, who continues to go through life without smiling. Meanwhile, Kento has become a book translator and looks forward to getting married to Yuina Tachibana. However, terrible events are unfolding within the members of the Sword of Logos as swordsmen after swordsmen disappear. Rintaro Shindo is dispatched to investigate this and encounters the new Kamen Rider Falchion, Shinjiro Shinozaki, who claims to be his long-forgotten father. While Rintaro is confused by this revelation, the new Falchion attacks both Touma and Kento. Who is Shinjiro Shinozaki and what is the secret behind the terrifying power of Amazing Siren, and how will Touma and the others resolve this one final loose end? The film takes place approximately eight years after the events of the final episode. The reappearance of Mumeiken Kyoumu results in Bookstore Kamiyama burning down. Nearby, Touma finds Riku, a young three-year-old boy and takes him in. Eight years later, Riku, who is now 11-years-old, is currently living with Touma and Mamiya, who continues to have nightmares about a red warrior with a sword clad in fire.
Though Touma is able to calm him down, he tells Mamiya that despite them being unable to change the past, they want to do their best to move forward. A few days later after Riku temporarily goes missing trying to find their dog, Lucky, Touma is attacked by a new white Kamen Rider Falchion, which results in traces of his existence being erased. Multiple swordsmen within the Sword of Logos have begun to disappear, with Ren being the first to do so, and both Reika and Ryoga to follow. Rintaro, having caught wind of this strange phenomenon, contacts Kento to warn him.
Kento is currently a book translator and is engaged to Yuina Tachibana, but she abstains from marrying him due to lingering feelings over her late fiance. While out on a walk, Kento is attacked by the white Falchion, but they escape after Kento is able to injure them using their own sword. Kento rushes home out of fear for Yuina’s safety and is relieved to find that she is safe, but discovers that she was the white Falchion who had attacked him.
She reveals that years ago, her fiance was collateral damage during one of Espada’s fights. Having lost everything and fell into despair, she gained the power of Amazing Siren and approached Kento all for revenge. Kento runs out of the house in disbelief. Rintaro goes to investigate the incident with Tetsuo, to which the white Falchion appears and makes Tetsuo disappear using the Amazing Siren book. After de-transforming and revealing himself to Rintaro as his father, the man, Shinjiro Shinozaki, tells him that he left Rintaro and his mother due to the nature of his job, which was saving lives. However many of them were lost as collateral due to the fights by the Kamen Riders. Swearing to never let such a thing happen again, he gained the power of Amazing Siren to erase the Riders from existence, but spared Rintaro as he was his own son. As Touma and Riku reminisce around the city, the white Falchion attacks them again. Though their target was Lucky, they hesitate after Lucky licks them and leaves, telling Touma that he was next. An injured Touma awakens back at Mamiya’s place, who treats him. Mamiya expresses his worries over Touma’s injuries and recent disappearing phenomena, and does not understand why Touma is insistent on looking for Lucky.
Touma explains that like Riku, he was a victim of a war and lost both Luna and Kento as a child. However, Touma is worried that he may not be able to stay with Riku for long, as he was the "swordsman of fire" that Riku was afraid of. Mamiya ultimately convinces Touma to stay and be Riku’s “dad”, as Mamiya himself would have wanted his own father to be around. Suddenly, Touma remembered something important about Mamiya, but didn’t pay any mind to it. Both Rintaro and Kento, with no memory of each other, coincidentally encounter each other after they had experienced massive revelations about their own families and confide in each other. Rintaro confronts his father and swears to never forget those whose lives were lost, defeating his father which results in his death and Rintaro’s erasure. Kento confronts Yuina at the church through his resolve to liberate Yuina, unlocks Arabiana Night and defeats her.
- However, Kyomu turns on her and fatally penetrates her through her abdomen. As Yuina shuts herself behind a door, she tells Kento about how she genuinely fell in love with him after all these years and passes away, resulting in Kento’s erasure. Touma finds Riku and Lucky where the old bookstore used to be. As Falchion arrives and attacks Touma, Touma reassures Riku that everything will be okay and transforms into Saber. After unmasking Falchion as Mamiya, Mamiya explains that he lost his father during the Riders’ battle, and was the sole person responsible for erasing the other Riders thus far. As Mamiya is about to strike Touma down, Riku finally gathers the courage to call Touma his father, overcoming his fears and picking up Rekka to clash with Mamiya.
- This fully reawakens Mamiya's memories, as he remembers that this moment was the point in his memory of his father's "death". Mamiya realizes that he is actually Riku's adult self, split from the young boy after the latter touched Kyomu all those years ago. Filled with remorse, Mamiya uses the power of Amazing Siren to stop his younger child self from ever touching Kyomu in the first place. Both Mamiya and Riku thank Touma for being their father before they fade away, leaving Touma by himself. Some time later, everyone is restored to existence. Shinjiro walks past his son on a date with Mei, Yuina bumps into Kento who offers her a coffee date, and Mamiya becomes a novelist, whose manuscript that Mei requests Touma to check before submitting.
The scene cuts to Mamiya, apparently restored again, rewriting a story as he imagines himself, Touma, Rintaro, Kento, and Mei as children playing hide and seek. Touma Kamiyama (神山 飛羽真,Kamiyama Tōma): Syuichiro Naito (内藤 秀一郎,Naitō Shūichirō)A younger Touma is portrayed by Tsubasa Arakaki (新垣 翼,Arakaki Tsubasa). A younger Touma is portrayed by Tsubasa Arakaki (新垣 翼,Arakaki Tsubasa). Rintaro Shindo (新堂 倫太郎,Shindō Rintarō): Takaya Yamaguchi (山口 貴也,Yamaguchi Takaya)A younger Rintaro is portrayed by Reo Miyauchi (宮宇地 怜央,Miyauchi Reo). A younger Rintaro is portrayed by Reo Miyauchi (宮宇地 怜央,Miyauchi Reo). Mei Sudo (須藤 芽依,Sudō Mei): Asuka Kawazu (川津 明日香,Kawazu Asuka)A younger Mei is portrayed by Emiri Arai (新井 笑琳,Arai Emiri).
A younger Mei is portrayed by Emiri Arai (新井 笑琳,Arai Emiri). Kento Fukamiya (富加宮 賢人,Fukamiya Kento): Ryo Aoki (青木 瞭,Aoki Ryō)A younger Kento is portrayed by Isshin Fukumine (福峯 壱真,Fukumine Isshin). A younger Kento is portrayed by Isshin Fukumine (福峯 壱真,Fukumine Isshin). Ryo Ogami (尾上 亮,Ogami Ryō): Yuki Ikushima (生島 勇輝,Ikushima Yūki). Ren Akamichi (緋道 蓮,Akamichi Ren): Eiji Togashi (富樫 慧士,Togashi Eiji). Tetsuo Daishinji (大秦寺 哲雄,Daishinji Tetsuo): Hiroaki Oka (岡 宏明,Oka Hiroaki). Yuri (ユーリ,Yūri): Tomohiro Ichikawa (市川 知宏,Ichikawa Tomohiro). Reika Shindai (神代 玲花,Shindai Reika): Mei Angela (アンジェラ 芽衣,Anjera Mei). Ryoga Shindai (神代 凌牙,Shindai Ryōga): Ken Shonozaki (庄野崎 謙,Shōnozaki Ken). Sophia (ソフィア,Sofia): Rina Chinen (知念 里奈,Chinen Rina). Seiken Swordriver, Seiken, Wonder Ride Books: Akio Otsuka (大塚 明夫,Ōtsuka Akio). Seiken Swordriver, Seiken: Eizo Sakamoto (坂本 英三,Sakamoto Eizou). Mamiya (間宮,Mamiya): Ryo Kimura (木村 了,Kimura Ryō). Yuina Tachibana (立花 結菜,Tachibana Yuina): Rin Asuka (飛鳥 凛,Asuka Rin). Shinjiro Shinozaki (篠崎 真二郎,Shinozaki Shinjirō): Satoshi Hashimoto (橋本 さとし,Hashimoto Satoshi). Riku (陸): Kiara Minegishi (嶺岸 煌桜,Minegishi Kiara). Yuki Shirai (白井 ゆき,Shirai Yuki): Hitomi Hasebe (長谷部 瞳,Hasebe Hitomi). Lucky (ラッキー,Rakkī): Festa (フェスタ,Fesutā). A young Riku and Mamiya from their original timeline is portrayed by Touma Matsuhara (松原 冬真,Matsuhara Tōma). Kamen Rider Saber: Kosuke Asai (浅井 宏輔,Asai Kōsuke). Kamen Rider Blades: Yasuhiko Imai (今井 靖彦,Imai Yasuhiko).
Kamen Rider Espada, Kamen Rider Falchion: Yuji Nakata (中田 裕士,Nakata Yūji). Kamen Rider Falchion: Danki Sakae (榮 男樹,Sakae Danki). Book Used:SaberBrave DragonBladesLion Senki, Tategami HyoujuusenkiEspadaLamp Do Alangina, Arabiana NightFalchionAmazing Siren. SaberBrave Dragon. BladesLion Senki, Tategami Hyoujuusenki. Lion Senki, Tategami Hyoujuusenki. EspadaLamp Do Alangina, Arabiana Night. Lamp Do Alangina, Arabiana Night. FalchionAmazing Siren. Form Used:SaberBrave DragonBladesLion Senki, Tategami HyoujuusenkiEspadaLamp Do Alangina, Arabiana NightFalchionAmazing Siren. SaberBrave Dragon. BladesLion Senki, Tategami Hyoujuusenki. Lion Senki, Tategami Hyoujuusenki. EspadaLamp Do Alangina, Arabiana Night. Lamp Do Alangina, Arabiana Night. FalchionAmazing Siren. The film's ending theme song is Bittersweet, performed by Asuka Kawazu, Syuichiro Naito, Takaya Yamaguchi, and Ryo Aoki. The film premiered on January 28, 2022.
Announcement Visual. Announcement Visual (Textless). Theatrical Poster. Theatrical Poster (textless). The film became available digitally on most major streaming platforms on February 18, 2022. Copies of the Blu-Ray were given to film-goers on the day of the theatrical release. A nationwide release of the DVD/Blu-Ray is scheduled for May 11, 2022 alongside the DX Arabiana Nights and Amazing Siren Wonder Ride Books as well as the Gekkou Raimeiken Ikazuchi Emblem attachment for the DX Seiken Swordriver. Arabiana Night & Gekkou Raimeiken Ikazuchi + Amazing Siren Wonder Ride Book. Wonder Ride Books in Saber's possession: Brave Dragon, Storm Eagle, Saiyuu Journey, King of Arthur, Dragonic Knight, Primitive Dragon, Elemental Dragon, Emotional Dragon, Wonder Almighty, Ultimate Bahamut, Diago Speedy, Book Gate, TV-Kun, Ghost Ijinroku, Amazing Siren. Wonder Ride Books in Espada's possession: Lamp do Alangina, Needle Hedgehog, Tri-Cerberus. Wonder Ride Books in Kenzan's possession: Sarutobi Ninjaden, Kobuta 3 Kyoudai, Eternal Phoenix.
Wonder Ride Books in Sword of Logos' possession: Lion Senki, Peter Fantasista, Tenkuu no Pegasus, King Lion Daisenki, Tategami Hyoujuu Senki, Specter Gekikou Senki, Genbu Shinwa, Jackun to Domamenoki, Hanselnuts to Gretel, Bremen no Rock Band, Jaaku Dragon, Jaou Dragon, Kin no Buki Gin no Buki, X Swordman, Konchuu Daihyakka, Ocean History, Book Gate. This is the second Saber film to feature Kamen Rider Falchion as the main antagonist, the first being Kamen Rider Saber: The Phoenix Swordsman and the Book of Ruin. This is the first full-length standalone Saber film, as The Phoenix Swordsman and the Book of Ruin was a short film, and Saber + Zenkaiger: Superhero Senki was a crossover with Kikai Sentai Zenkaiger.
The ending credits of the movie features the title card Quartet of Deep Love (深愛の四重奏（カルテット）,Shin Ai no Karutetto), which refers to Touma, Rintaro, Kento, and Mei, as their actors Naito, Yamagami, Aoki, and Kawazu sing the film's ending theme song, Bittersweet.
Naito attended press junkets for the film with blonde hair due to him having starred in a new drama series between the end of Saber and the release of this film. There were plans to have Touma grow a beard for the film, however Naito was unable to grow one long enough in time to film, so it was changed so that Touma had a more mature hairstyle instead.. Out of the four Riders that appear in the film, only Eitoku does not return to portray Blades as he is currently the main suit-actor for Vice in Kamen Rider Revice, which aired concurrently with the film's release.
The portrayals for Touma, Rintaro, and Kento's past selves as children are completely different actors from the ones in the series. This may be due to Mamiya's unfamiliarity to them, as he never personally met the three prior to the events of the film. ↑Uchūsen 174 2021, pp. 44–46, "Kamen Rider Saber: Trio of Deep Sin" (宇宙船174 2021, pp. 44–46, 「仮面ライダーセイバー 深罪の三重奏」,Uchūsen 174 2021, pp.
44 – 46, `Kamen Raidā Seibā Shinzai no Torio'). ↑Toei HM64 2022 , pp. 54–57, "KAMEN RIDER SABER MAIN CAST INTERVIEW Shuichiro Naito". Thor: Love and Thunder - The Loop. Do you like this video? Similar to numerous Super Sentai series, this is the second series to use a special nomenclature for its episodes, after Kamen Rider Hibiki. In this case, the episodes are called "Chapters" (章,Shō), the crossover episode with Zenkaiger being called the Special Chapter (特別章,Tokubetsushō), and the second-to-last episode being called the Final Chapter (最終章,Saishūshō), with the season finale instead being labelled as "Special Issue" (増刊号,Zōkan-gō).
The names for the episodes are also written like descriptive sentences, along with being broken by commas, and ending with periods. The visual effect on the title is that of an opening book, and the font used has an ancient tale aesthetic.
Chapter 1: In The Beginning, There Was a Flame Swordsman.
- (はじめに、炎の剣士あり。,Hajime ni, Honō no Kenshi Ari.). Chapter 2: The Water Swordsman, Along With a Blue Lion. (水の剣士、青いライオンとともに。,Mizu no Kenshi, Aoi Raion to Tomo ni.). Chapter 3: A Father, and a Swordsman. (父であり、剣士。,Chichi de ari, Kenshi.). Chapter 4: I Opened the Book, Therefore. (本を開いた、それゆえに。,Hon o Aita, Sore Yue ni.).
- Chapter 5: My Friend, the Thunder Swordsman. (我が友、雷の剣士につき。,Waga Tomo, Kaminari no Kenshi ni Tsuki.).
- Chapter 6: Like the Wind, He Arrives. (疾風の如く、見参。,Hayate no Gotoku, Kenzan.). Chapter 7: The Sword of the King, Lies in Avalon. (王の剣、アヴァロンにあり。,Ō no Ken, Avaron ni Ari.).
- Chapter 8: The One That Is Sealed Is, Arthur. (封印されしは、アーサー。,Fūin sa Reshi wa, Āsā.). Chapter 9: Overlap, the Swordsman's Timbre. (重なり合う、剣士の音色。,Kasanariau, Kenshi no Neiro.). Chapter 10: Crossing Swords, and Crossing Feelings.
- (交わる剣と、交差する想い。,Majiwaru Ken to, Kōsasuru Omoi.). Chapter 11: Disturbed Thunder, Spreading Dark Clouds. (乱れる雷、広がる暗雲。,Midareru Kaminari, Hirogaru An'un.). Chapter 12: The Promise, in that Place. (約束の、あの場所で。,Yakusoku no, Ano Basho de.). Chapter 13: I, Will Stay True, To My Convictions. (俺は、俺の、思いを貫く。,Ore wa, Ore no, Omoi wo Tsuranuku.). Chapter 14: These Feelings, Dwell in this Blade. (この思い、剣に宿して。,Kono Omoi, Ken ni Yado Shite.). Chapter 15: Beyond The Resolution, and Beyond. ((覚悟を超えた、その先に。,Kakugo o Koeta, Sono Sakini.). Chapter 16: Saving the World, A Ray of Light. (世界を救う、一筋の光。,Sekai o Sukuu, Hitosuji no Hikari.).
- Chapter 17: The Ancient Messenger, of Either Light or Shadow. (古の使者は、光か影か。,Inishie no Shisha wa, Hikari ka Kage ka.). Chapter 18: The Flame's Obsession, Defeating the Megid. (炎の執念、メギドを討つ。,Honō no Shūnen, Megido wo Utsu.).
- Chapter 19: Flame and Light, Sword and Sword. (炎と光、剣と剣。,Honō to Hikari, Ken to Ken.). Chapter 20: To Destroy the Stronghold, the Will of the Sword. (牙城を崩す、剣の意志。,Gajō o Kuzusu, Ken no Ishi.). Chapter 21: Shine the Best, Full Color. (最高に輝け、全身全色（フルカラー）。,Saikō ni Kagayake, Furu Karā.). Chapter 22: Nevertheless, I Want to Save People.
- (それでも、人を救いたい。,Soredemo, Hito o Sukuitai.). Chapter 23: Raging, Hand of Ruin. (荒れ狂う、破滅の手。,Arekuruu, Hametsu no Te.). Chapter 24: On My Father's Back, the Future He Carried. (父の背中、背負った未来。,Chichi no Senaka, Shotta Mirai.). Chapter 25: Clad in Smoke, the Crimson Assassin. (煙をまといし、真紅の刺客。,Kemuri o Matoishi, Shinku no Shikaku.).
- Chapter 26: Deep Darkness, With a Sword. (深き闇、剣と共に。,Fukaki Yami, Ken to Tomo ni.). Chapter 27: Sorrow, Turn It Into a Smile. (哀しみを、笑顔に変えて。,Kanashimi o, Egao ni Kaete.). Chapter 28: Writing the Past, Drawing the Future.
- (記す過去、描く未来。,Shirusu Kako, Kaku Mirai.). Chapter 29: At That Moment, the Swordsman Made His Move. (その時、剣士が動いた。,Sono Toki, Kenshi ga Ugoita.).
- Chapter 30: Bonded, Even When Apart. (絆、切り裂かれても。,Kizuna, Kirisakarete mo.). Chapter 31: Believing in Strength, Strength Believed In. (信じる強さ、信じられる強さ。,Shinjiru Tsuyo-sa, Shinjirareru Tsuyo-sa.). Chapter 32: My Thoughts, Crystallized. (僕の想い、結晶となりて。,Boku no Omoi, Kesshō to Narite.). Chapter 33: Still, the Future Can Change. (それでも、未来は変えられる。,Sore demo, Mirai wa Kaerareru.). Chapter 34: Wake Up, Immortal Swordsman.
- (目を覚ます、不死の剣士。,Me wo Samasu, Fushi no Kenshi.). Chapter 35: And I, Will Become a God. (そして私は、神になる,Soshite Watashi wa, Kami ni Naru.). Chapter 36: To Be Opened, the Omnipotent Power. (開かれる、全知全能の力。,Hirakareru, Zenchizen'nō no Chikara.).
- Chapter 37: Change the Future, Who? (未来を変えるのは、誰だ。,Mirai o Kaeru no wa, Dareda.). Chapter 38: Uniting the Seiken, the Galaxy Sword. (聖剣を束ねる、銀河の剣。,Seiken o Tabaneru, Ginga no Ken.). Chapter 39: Hey Swordsmen, Follow the Path You Believe in. (剣士よ、信じる道を行け。,Kenshi yo, Shinjiru Michi o Ike.).
- Chapter 40: Shining Friendship, the Three Swordsmen. (輝く友情、三剣士。,Kagayaku Yūjō, San Kenshi.). Chapter 41: For 2,000 Years, a Wish Spelled Out. (二千年、綴られた願い。,Nisen-nen, Tsudzura Reta Negai.).
- Chapter 42: The Beginning, of a Beautiful End. (はじまる、美しい終わり。,Hajimaru, Utsukushī Owari.). Chapter 43: Clash, the Value of Existence. (激突、存在する価値。,Gekitotsu, Sonzai Suru Kachi.). Chapter 44: Open, The Last Page.
- (開く、最後のページ。,Hiraku, Saigo no Pēji.). Chapter 45: Ten Swordsmen, Betting the World. (十剣士、世界を賭けて。,Jū Kenshi, Sekai o Kakete.). Chapter 46: Goodbye, My Hero. (さようなら、私の英雄。,Sayōnara, Watashi no Eiyū.).
- Final Chapter: The End of the World, the Story that is Born. (終わる世界、生まれる物語。,Owaru Sekai, Umareru Monogatari.). Special Issue: A New Page, Opens (新たなページが、開くとき、,Aratana Pēji ga, Hiraku Toki).
- Kamen Rider Saber: The Phoenix Swordsman and the Book of Ruin (劇場短編 仮面ライダーセイバー［聖刃］不死鳥の剣士と破滅の本,Gekijō-tanpen Kamen Raidā Seibā Fushichou no Kenshi to Hametsu no Hon). Saber + Zenkaiger: Superhero Senki (セイバー＋ゼンカイジャー:スーパーヒーロー戦記,Seibā + Zenkaijā: Supāhīrō Senki).
- Kamen Rider: Beyond Generations (仮面ライダー ビヨンド・ジェネレーションズ,Kamen Raidā Beyondo Jenerēshonzu). Kamen Rider Saber: Trio of Deep Sin (仮面ライダーセイバー 深罪の三重奏,Kamen Raidā Seibā Shinzai no Torio). Kamen Rider Saber Prologue (仮面ライダーセイバー［聖刃］序章,Kamen Raidā Seibā Joshō).
- Kamen Rider Saber: Inside Kamen Rider (仮面ライダーセイバー ウラ仮面ライダー,Kamen Raidā Seibā: Ura Kamen Raidā). Kamen Rider Saber Spin Off: Swordsmen Chronicles (仮面ライダーセイバー［聖刃］スピンオフ 剣士列伝,Kamen Raidā Seibā Supin'ofu Kenshi Retsuden).
- Kamen Rider Saber: Transformation Lessons (仮面ライダーセイバー変身講座,Kamen Raidā Seibā Henshin Kōza). Kamen Rider Saber: 7 Great Riders Transformation! Special Supplement Issue! (仮面ライダーセイバー７ライダー変身！必殺！特別増刊号！,Kamen Raidā Seibā 7 Raidā Henshin!
- Tokubetsu Zōkan-gō!). Separate Volume Kamen Rider Saber: Short Story Activity Manga Collection (別冊 仮面ライダーセイバー［聖刃］ 短編活動萬画集,Bessatsu Kamen Raidā Seibā Tanpen Katsudō Mangashū).
- TTFC Direct Theater: Kamen Rider Saber (TTFC 産直シアター 仮面ライダーセイバー,TTFC Sanchoku Shiatā Kamen Raidā Seibā).
- Desast Walk vs Kenzan Walk (デザさんぽ vs 剣斬ぽ,Dezasanpo vs Kenzanpo). Kamen Rider Saber: Gather!
- The Explosive Dragon TVKun (仮面ライダーセイバー：集え！ヒーロー！爆誕ドラゴンてれびくん,Kamen raidā Seibā: Tsudoe! Bakutan Doragon Terebi-kun).
- Kamen Rider Saber Spin-Off: Sword of Logos Saga (仮面ライダーセイバー［聖刃］スピンオフソードオブロゴスサーガ,Kamen Raidā Seibā Supin'ofu Sōdo Obu Rogosu Sāga).
- Kamen Rider Saber × Ghost (仮面ライダーセイバー×ゴースト,Kamen Raidā Seibā × Gōsuto). Kamen Rider Specter × Blades (仮面ライダースペクター×ブレイズ,Kamen Raidā Supekutā × Bureizu).
- Movie Release Commemorative Combo Special (映画公開記念合体スペシャル,Eiga Kōkai Kinen Gattai Supesharu)Special Chapter: The World Pirate is Coming, Intersecting Worlds.
- (界賊来たりて、交わる世界。,Kaizoku Ki Tarite, Majiwaru Sekai.)No. Swordsman and World Pirate, A Brother's Promise.
- (剣士と界賊、兄の誓い。,Kenshi to Kaizoku, Ani no Chikai.). Special Chapter: The World Pirate is Coming, Intersecting Worlds.
- (界賊来たりて、交わる世界。,Kaizoku Ki Tarite, Majiwaru Sekai.). Swordsman and World Pirate, A Brother's Promise.
- (剣士と界賊、兄の誓い。,Kenshi to Kaizoku, Ani no Chikai.). Radio of Logos (ラジオ オブ ロゴス,Rajio obu Rogosu). Kamen Rider Super Live 2021 (仮面ライダースーパーライブ2021,Kamen Raidā Sūpāraibu 2021).
- Kamen Rider Saber: Final Stage & Cast Talkshow (仮面ライダーセイバー ファイナルステージ&番組キャストトークショー,Kamen Raidā Seibā Fainaru Sutēji And Bangumi Kyasuto Tōkushō).
- Thor: Love and Thunder - The Loop. Do you like this video? Kiara MinegishiTouma Matsuhara (younger, flashback).
- Riku (陸,Riku) is a young boy whose parents were killed in the crossfire between the Sword of Logos' battles against the Megid and was adopted by Touma Kamiyama.
- Upon touching the Mumeiken Kyomu as a young child, the sword split him into himself and his adult self.
- Riku Mamiya was three years old after losing his parents from one of the Sword of Logos’ battles against the Megid.
- One night, he ran away from the orphanage and stumbled upon Mumeiken Kyomu. Upon picking up the sword, this split him from his child self and adult self.
- The child Riku was found at the Fantastic Bookstore Kamiyama's destruction site, where Touma Kamiyama comforted him.
- His trauma of losing his parents caused Riku to become mute and unable to talk to anyone.
- Touma would take in Riku as a foster son for the next eight years. The eleven year old Riku continues to go to school and cared by Touma.
- Despite being unable to speak, he seemed to have view Lucky as his best friend. However, Riku seems to be still traumatized by fire and knights which triggered frightening memories he doesn't wish to remember.
- While Riku continues to play with Lucky, they are frequently attacked by Kamen Rider Falchion and only saved because of Touma's intervention.
It would be revealed that Mamiya was the one who attacked him, manipulating Touma's life in order to make him suffer a fate worse than death by killing the ones he love.
Riku watches as Touma transforms into Kamen Rider Saber, the flame swordsman that he had seen in his nightmares protecting him. However, Mamiya gained the upperhand after Touma began to cease to exist. Not wanting Touma to suffer, Riku tries to muster up the courage to speak out that Touma is his "dad". However, Riku would stand up against Falchion by picking up Kaenken Rekka in his place. Mamiya would regain his lost memories that he was originally Riku. The young Riku is able to finally talk to Touma for the first time and tells him about his day.
After acknowledging Touma as his father, Mamiya uses Amazing Siren’s powers to restore reality back to normal. Before Riku disappeared with Mamiya, they both thank their father Touma. Riku is quiet and likes Lucky, his companion dog. He has suffered trauma resulting from the loss of his parents. Thus, he panics and becomes afraid upon the sight of fire or a Seiken, in particular the Kaenken Rekka, because of Saber's involvement in the battle which killed his family.
He eventually manages to develop his own courage and overcome his fears after years spent under the care of Touma, whom he begins to acknowledge as his adoptive father. Riku is portrayed by Kiara Minegishi (嶺岸 煌桜,Minegishi Kiara). His younger self is portrayed by Touma Matsuhara (松原 冬真,Matsuhara Tōma).
Kamen Rider Saber. Thor: Love and Thunder - The Loop. Do you like this video? ALMIGHTY ~ Kamen no Yakusokuby Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra ft. Yoohei Kawakami. Takuro FukudaKeiichi HasegawaNobuhiro MouriHiroki Uchida. Kamen Rider Saber (仮面ライダーセイバー（聖刃）,Kamen Raidā Seibā) is a Japanese tokusatsu drama in Toei Company's Kamen Rider Series. It is the second series to debut during the Reiwa period and the thirty-first overall. The series premiered on September 6, 2020, joining Mashin Sentai Kiramager in the Super Hero Time line-up after the finale of Kamen Rider Zero-One. Starting on March 7, 2021, the series was joined in the Super Hero Time line-up by Kikai Sentai Zenkaiger. After the finale of Kamen Rider Saber, Zenkaiger was joined alongside Kamen Rider Revice in the Super Hero Time block.
The catchphrase for the series is "Become a writer and a swordsman!!" (文豪にして剣豪！！,Bungō ni shite kengō!!). The series motifs are swords, knights, and books. 3Characters3.1Kamen Riders3.3Allies3.3.7Super Sentai3.4Villains3.5Shocker. 3.1Kamen Riders. 3.3Allies3.3.7Super Sentai. 3.3.7Super Sentai. Twelve Kamen Riders of varying alignments have appeared throughout the series.
The concept of battle royales between multiple Riders has been done in the past, like Kamen Rider Ryuki.
- As revealed in the 284th issue of Figure-Oh Magazine, the original proposed drafts had a vastly different story, where the members of the Sword of Logos were originally at odds with one another, with each Swordsman located in different areas around the world.
- Touma, a lone traveler akin to Soji Tendo, would have had to embark on a "road trip" and encounter each of the other swordsman while deepening his bonds with them before their final battle against Storious. From the start, Touma would have already been an experienced swordsman and had all of his missing memories involving Luna.
- The storyline of Zero-One was science-fiction and noticeably mature, so the nature of Saber veered towards the fantasy direction and its narrative was changed to introduce more "brighter" storylines while attempting to appeal to the younger children who may not have understood or were as deeply invested into the complex and dark storyline of Zero-One as older audiences were.
- Like Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger which premiered in the same time frame as the 2011 Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami, Saber was developed to resemble a Sentai team who fought to "escape the crisis together." Filming had begun while the staff from Zero-One were also still filming material to fill their now-45 episode quota, which was originally at 41.
He then delivers a fire-enhanced punch that launches a fiery dragon construct at the target.Saber taps on the Brave Dragon Wonder Ride Book, surrounding his right fist with flames. He then launches a red mechanical dragon from his arm that homing at the enemy. Hiryuu Shuugekiha (火龍蹴撃破（ヒリュウシュウゲキハ） lit. Flame Dragon Kicking Break): Only seen in Ganbarizing. A ring of fire surrounds Saber and his opponent. He then jumps in the air and performs a flying kick while flames surround his right foot. Dragon Wonder (ドラゴン・ワンダー,Doragon Wandā): Has two variations.Saber taps on the Brave Dragon Wonder Ride Book, surrounding his body with flames. He then delivers a fire-enhanced punch that launches a fiery dragon construct at the target.Saber taps on the Brave Dragon Wonder Ride Book, surrounding his right fist with flames.
He then launches a red mechanical dragon from his arm that homing at the enemy. Saber taps on the Brave Dragon Wonder Ride Book, surrounding his body with flames. He then delivers a fire-enhanced punch that launches a fiery dragon construct at the target. Saber taps on the Brave Dragon Wonder Ride Book, surrounding his right fist with flames. He then launches a red mechanical dragon from his arm that homing at the enemy. Kaenken Rekka finishers:Kaen Juujizan (火炎十字斬（カエンジュウジザン） lit. Flame Cross Slash): Has two variations.Saber summons a red flaming dragon that circles the target before performing a series of repeated slashing attacks while bouncing off the dragon, rising up towards the sky in the process.Saber delivers a fire-enhanced downward slash to the enemy.Shutoku Issen (習得一閃,Shūtoku Issen, Lit. "Learning Flash"): Saber scans a Wonder Ride Book against the tip of the blade and performs an attack using its power.Storm Eagle: Saber creates a flaming tornado that envelops the enemy.Brave Dragon: Saber delivers three flying slashes to a giant enemy. Kaen Juujizan (火炎十字斬（カエンジュウジザン） lit. Flame Cross Slash): Has two variations.Saber summons a red flaming dragon that circles the target before performing a series of repeated slashing attacks while bouncing off the dragon, rising up towards the sky in the process.Saber delivers a fire-enhanced downward slash to the enemy.
Saber summons a red flaming dragon that circles the target before performing a series of repeated slashing attacks while bouncing off the dragon, rising up towards the sky in the process.
Saber delivers a fire-enhanced downward slash to the enemy. Shutoku Issen (習得一閃,Shūtoku Issen, Lit.
"Learning Flash"): Saber scans a Wonder Ride Book against the tip of the blade and performs an attack using its power.Storm Eagle: Saber creates a flaming tornado that envelops the enemy.Brave Dragon: Saber delivers three flying slashes to a giant enemy.
Storm Eagle: Saber creates a flaming tornado that envelops the enemy. Brave Dragon: Saber delivers three flying slashes to a giant enemy. Appearances:Saber Episodes 1-5, 8-10, Kamen Rider Saber: The Phoenix Swordsman and the Book of Ruin, 11-12, 14-16, 19-22, 24, 26, Kamen Rider Saber: Gather!
The Explosive Dragon TVKun, SP, Kamen Rider Saber ＋ Kikai Sentai Zenkaiger: Superhero Senki, 45, 47.
Rider Statistics. Rider Height: 217.0 cm. Rider Weight: 106.8 kg. Ability Parameters. Punching Power: 13.8 t. Kicking Power: 26.2 t.
Maximum Jump Height: 25.0 m.
- Maximum Running Speed: 100 m per 4.3 seconds.
- Dragon Eagle (ドラゴンイーグル,Doragon Īguru) is Saber's dragon and eagle-based form, accessed by using the Brave Dragon and Storm Eagle Wonder Ride Books in the Seiken Swordriver.
- In this form, Saber can combine the powers of Brave Dragon and Storm Eagle to generate a fiery tornado to incinerate everything in its path.
- Due to utilizing a compatible Wonder Ride Book, Dragon Eagle's stats were overall higher than those of Saber's Wonder Rider forms that utilizes two Wonder Ride Books.
- This form's stats also rival those of Dragon Hedgehog Peter, with the former possessing slightly higher punching power and maximum jump height, while the latter has slightly higher kicking power and maximum running speed.
|Discussion threads involving Kamen Rider Saber|