|This article is about a video game in the Kamen Rider Series.|
Legend Rider Weapon
List of Astroswitches
The Astroswitches (アストロスイッチ,Asutorosuitchi) are mysterious devices that are the source of Kamen Rider Fourze's powers. They are infused with Cosmic Energy to materialize armaments known as the Fourze Modules (フォーゼモジュール,Fōze Mojūru). Ten of them at a time can be carried in the Astroswitch Case.
- They can also be used to operate Foodroids as well as serve as power-ups for Kamen Rider Meteor.
- It is also notable that the members of Foundation X somehow managed to turn Kamen Riders themselves into Astroswitches.
- There are 40 standard Astroswitches with each set of ten corresponding to one on the ports on Kamen Rider Fourze's limbs, known as Module Basements (モジュールベイスメント,Mojūru Beisumento).
- Circle Module Basement (サークルモジュールベイスメント,Sākuru Mojūru Beisumento): Right Arm.
- Circle Astroswitches in nature tend to be close-combat weapons, as well as having the capacity to change Fourze's States if its number is a multiple of 10.
Cross Module Basement (クロスモジュールベイスメント,Kurosu Mojūru Beisumento): Right Leg. Cross Astroswitches in nature tend to be mid-ranged weaponry. Triangle Module Basement (トライアングルモジュールベイスメント,Toraianguru Mojūru Beisumento): Left Leg. Triangle Astroswitches in nature tend to be themed after transport.
Square Module Basement (スクエアモジュールベイスメント,Sukuea Mojūru Beisumento): Left Arm. Square Astroswitches in nature tend to be battle-support items. 4Other appearances. 5Legend Rider Weapon. Rokuro originally developed the Astroswitches from studying the Core Switch (コアスイッチ,Koa Suitchi, Circle), a mysterious crystal-like Switch that the alien race known as the Presenters sent to Earth's moon in hopes that humanity would reverse engineer their Cosmic Energy-power technology so contact between the two races can be made. Compared to Gamou's Zodiarts Switches designed to force evolve human users, the Astroswitches Rokuro designed were devised to enable the user of the Fourze Driver to safely transverse the cosmos.
While never given a clear explanation, the Kamen Rider Club is somehow capable of repairing or replacing any Astroswitches that are damaged, allowing Fourze to retain his full arsenal in future battles. Though thought to been destroyed when the OSTO base exploded, the Core Switch produced a Core Child prior to the event that would complete the Fourze System and return to the Presenters with it.
It is unknown what happened to the other Astroswitches when Gentaro destroyed the Fourze Driver by throwing it in a furnace. Core Switch, the source of Earth's Switches. Core Switch in its active state. The destroyed Core Switch in Mitsuaki Gamou's hand. These are Astroswitches similar to the original Switches but have more power, to the point of even allowing State Changes.
In the Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbaride arcade game, Kamen Rider Fourze is able to use special Astroswitches known as the Legend Rider Switches (レジェンドライダースイッチ,Rejendo Raidā Suitchi) to access special Legend Rider Modules (レジェンドライダーモジュール,Rejendo Raidā Mojūru) based on previous Kamen Riders. Each Legend Rider Switch has the "mask" of their respective Kamen Riders. In Movie War Mega Max, Kamen Riders 1, 2, V3 and Riderman were turned into Switches and kept in a suitcase by a member of Foundation X. The Riders were able to return back to normal when Fourze inserted the Switches into his Driver and performed a Limit Break.
The Astroswitches based on Showa Riders Skyrider to Black RX and Heisei Riders Kuuga to OOO are exclusive to the Ganbaride game.
- 1 Switch (1号 スイッチ,Ichigō Suitchi, Cross): The 1 Switch arms Kamen Rider Fourze with the 1 Module (1号モジュール,Ichigō Mojūru) on his right leg, boosting his kicking power and jumping height.
- 2 Switch (2号スイッチ,Nigō Suitchi, Square): The 2 Switch arms Fourze with the 2 Module (2号モジュール,Nigō Mojūru) on his left arm, boosting his punching power.
- V3 Switch (V3スイッチ,Bui Surī Suitchi, Triangle): The V3 Switch arms Kamen Rider Fourze with the V3 Module (V3モジュール,Bui Surī Mojūru) on his left leg, boosting his kicking power and jumping height.
- Riderman Switch (ライダーマンスイッチ,Raidāman Suitchi, Circle): The Riderman Switch arms Fourze with the Rope Arm-like Riderman Module (ライダーマンモジュール,Raidāman Mojūru) on his right arm, allowing him to hit targets multiple times or to esnare them, akin to the Winch Module.
X Switch (Xスイッチ,Ekkusu Suitchi, Cross): The X Switch arms Fourze with the X Module (Xモジュール,Ekkusu Mojūru) on his right leg, which has an extending Ridol-like part to enhance kicking damage.
- Amazon Switch (アマゾンスイッチ,Amazon Suitchi, Square): The Amazon Switch arms Fourze with the Amazon Module (アマゾンモジュール,Amazon Mojūru) on his left arm, which would allow him to "chomp" on anything unfortunate to get caught in this Module's teeth.
- Stronger Switch (ストロンガースイッチ,Sutorongā Suitchi, Circle): The Stronger Switch arms Fourze with the Stronger Module (ストロンガーモジュール,Sutorongā Mojūru) on his right arm, enhancing punching damage with an electrical charge.
- Skyrider Switch (スカイライダースイッチ,Sukairaidā Suitchi, Cross): The Skyrider Switch arms Fourze with the Skyrider Module (スカイライダーモジュール,Sukairaidā Mojūru) on his right leg.
- It allows Fourze to fly in the air without the need of his Rocket Module or jetpack.
- Super-1 Switch (スーパー1スイッチ,Sūpā Wan Suitchi, Square): The Super-1 Switch arms Fourze with the Super-1 Module (スーパー1モジュール,Sūpā Wan Mojūru) on his left arm.
Legend Rider Switches
It is unknown if it has the power of the Five Hands. ZX Switch (ＺＸスイッチ,Zekurosu Suitchi, Circle): The ZX Switch arms Fourze with the ZX Module (ＺＸモジュール,Zekurosu Mojūru) on his right arm, which allows him to throw ZX's Cross Shurikens.
- Black Switch (BLACKスイッチ,Burakku Suitchi, Triangle): The Black Switch arms Fourze with the Black Module (BLACKモジュール,Burakku Mojūru) on his left leg, which allows Fourze to use Black's Rider Kick finisher. Black RX Switch (BLACK RXスイッチ,Burakku Āru Ekkusu Suitchi, Circle): The Black RX Switch arms Fourze with the Revolcane-like Black RX Module (BLACK RXモジュール,Burakku Āru Ekkusu Mojūru) on his right arm, which allows Fourze to use Black RX's Revolcrash finisher.
- Riderman Switch. Stronger Switch. Kuuga Switch (クウガズスイッチ,Kūga Suitchi, Cross): The Kuuga Switch arms Fourze with the Gouram-like Kuuga Module (クウガモジュール,Kūga Mojūru) on his right leg, which increases kicking damage.
Behind The Scenes
Agito Switch (アギトスイッチ,Agito Suitchi, Triangle): The Agito Switch arms Fourze with the Agito Module (アギトモジュール,Agito Mojūru) on his left leg, which allows Fourze to use Agito's Rider Kick finisher.
Ryuki Switch (龍騎スイッチ,Ryūki Suitchi, Circle): The Ryuki Switch arms Fourze with the Strike Vent Dragclaw-like Ryuki Module (龍騎モジュール,Ryūki Mojūru) on his right arm, allowing Fourze to use Ryuki's Dragclaw Fire attack.
Faiz Switch (ファイズスイッチ,Faizu Suitchi, Cross): The Faiz Switch arms Fourze with the Faiz Pointer-like Faiz Module (ファイズモジュール,Faizu Mojūru) on his right leg, allowing Fourze to use Faiz's Crimson Smash finisher.
Blade Switch (ブレイドスイッチ,Bureido Suitchi, Cross): The Blade Switch arms Fourze with the Blay Rouzer-like Blade Module (ブレイドモジュール,Bureido Mojūru) on his right leg, which allows to use Blade's Lightning Slash finisher.
Hibiki Switch (響鬼スイッチ,Hibiki Suitchi, Square): The Hibiki Switch arms Fourze with the Hibiki Module (響鬼モジュール,Hibiki Mojūru) on his left arm, which allows Fourze to use the Ongekibou Rekka and the Ongekiko Kaentsuzumi in for the Ongekida Bakuretsushinku no Kata finisher.
- Kabuto Switch (カブトスイッチ,Kabuto Suitchi, Triangle): The Kabuto Switch arms Fourze with the Kabuto Module (カブトモジュール,Kabuto Mojūru) on his left leg, which allows Fourze to use Kabuto's Rider Kick finisher.
- Den-O Switch (電王スイッチ,Den'ō Suitchi, Circle): The Den-O Switch arms Kamen Rider Fourze with the DenLiner-like Den-O Module (電王モジュール,Den'ō Mojūru) on his right arm, which allows Kamen Rider Fourze to execute a powerful punch. Kiva Switch (キバスイッチ,Kiba Suitchi, Triangle): The Kiva Switch arms Fourze with the Kiva Module (キバモジュール,Kiba Mojūru) on his left leg, allowing him to use a replica of Kiva's Hell's Gate to use Kiva's Darkness Moon Break finisher.
- Decade Switch (ディケイドスイッチ,Dikeido Suitchi, Triangle): The Decade Switch arms Fourze with the Decade Module (ディケイドモジュール,Dikeido Mojūru) on his left leg, which allows him to use Decade's Dimension Kick finisher. Double Switch (ダブルスイッチ,Daburu Suitchi, Square): The Double Switch arms Fourze with the Double Module (ダブルモジュール,Daburu Mojūru) on his left arm, allowing him to unleash a powerful blast of wind, akin to the Aero Module.
OOO Switch (オーズスイッチ,Ōzu Suitchi, Square): The OOO Switch arms Kamen Rider Fourze with the Ankh-like OOO Module (オーズモジュール,Ōzu Mojūru) on his left arm, allowing him to absorb Cell Medals and shoot them out of his palm akin to the Birth Buster.
Launcher - Kinetic bombardment. Drill - Scientific drilling.
- Elek - Coulomb's law of electrostatics. Scissors - Dissection. Beat - Structural acoustics.
- Chain Array - Inertia laws. Smoke - The ideal gas law.
- Spike - Muscular system. Winch - Tension force. Flash - Incandescence.
- Shield - Projectile motion. Gatling - Gunpowder chemistry. Fire - The four laws of thermodynamics (Flame Mode) and fluid dynamics (Fire Extinguisher Mode).
- Stealth - Stealth technology. Hammer - Newton's law of motion.
- Water - Hydrology. Medical - The laws of chemistry. Pen - Chromatography.
- Wheel - Wheel and axle motion. Screw - Marine engineering.
- Hand - Somatosensory system. Scoop - Ecology. N/S Magnet - The Biot-Savart law of electromagnetism.
- Freeze - Newton's law of cooling. Claw - Skeletal system. Board - Balance.
- Giantfoot - Newton's law of universal gravitation. Aero - Bernoulli's principle.
- Gyro - da Vinci's Aeronautics. Stamper - Identification. Cosmic - Conservation of energy/mass laws.
- Fusion - Nuclear fusion. Astroswitches are similar to Gaia Memories, Lockseeds, Shift Cars, and Rider Gashats,Fullbottles, and Ridewatches in design and function:Both Astroswitches and Shift Cars are used to either summon a weapon/tool attachment, or change forms.Both Astroswitches and certain larger sized Rider Gashats activate theirfinishers by pulling the Driver's lever again.All seven of these devices can be inserted into weapons to activate weaponfinishers.They are all used by villains.
- Both Astroswitches and Shift Cars are used to either summon a weapon/tool attachment, or change forms.
- Both Astroswitches and certain larger sized Rider Gashats activate theirfinishers by pulling the Driver's lever again.
- All seven of these devices can be inserted into weapons to activate weaponfinishers.
- They are all used by villains. Dopants use Memories to transform, Zodiarts use Zodiarts Switches to transform, Inves use Lockseeds to become more powerful, Roidmudes' Viral Cores mirror Shift Cars and Mashin Chaser can use Shift Cars in the Break Gunner, and Bugsters are born from games that have been made into Gashats, as well as the Collabos Bugsters using Gashats directly to gain armor.
- Two of Fourze's Modules are similar to the arsenal of two previous Kamen Riders:The Scissors Module's resting place (on the left arm) parallels that to Scissors' placement of his Scissor Visor.The Claw Module is similar to OOO's Tora Claws.Incidentally, Fourze does make a preseason cameo in Kamen Rider OOO.
- The Scissors Module's resting place (on the left arm) parallels that to Scissors' placement of his Scissor Visor.
- The Claw Module is similar to OOO's Tora Claws.Incidentally, Fourze does make a preseason cameo in Kamen Rider OOO.
- Incidentally, Fourze does make a preseason cameo in Kamen Rider OOO.
- Fourze requiring all 40 Astroswitches to access Cosmicstates is similar to how Kamen Rider Blade used all 13 of the Spade Rouse Cards to access King Form.
Number of Episode Appearances
- Since this series, along with the previous series, is the 40th anniversary of the Kamen Rider Series, there are 40 Astroswitches made by OSTO. The shapes on Fourze may seem like just simple shapes, but the order of them relates to how they are drawn: a circle is one line in a loop, a cross is two crossed lines, a triangle is three connected lines, and a square is four connected lines.
- Singer = Anna Tsuchiya, (Nippon Columbia Version: Kanoko Kodera), (Nippon Crown Version: Keiko Furuya), Rider Chips. Wow wow wow (Fourze!) Wow wow wow (Ikou ze!)Wow wow wow (Fourze!) Wow wow wow (OH YEAH!)High! School kara housouchuuburger katate hungry na everydayMadamada tarinai Yume wa large-sizeCome on Switch OnRetro-future Sonna no wa fusaiyou!Omoitsuki image mirai he Blast OffKoushiki nanka imi ga naiHito no hanashi dake de shitta ki ni naranai deKakan ni tough ni CHALLENGEGenkai nante bukkowashiteyare jibun no te de(Wow wow wow Switch ON)Kinou yori STEP UPGo-Win!
- My friendsKimi to iu only one to tsunagatte(Wow wow wow Switch ON)Jiyuu he no COUNTDOWNHibi nayami Growing Choushibireru SCHOOLDAYS!Hajimatta mono itsuka owari ga kuru karaKagirareta “ima” to iu tsukihi zenryouku de… Run UpGenkai nante bukkowashiteyare jibun no te de(Wow wow wow Switch ON)Kinou yori STEP UPGo-Win!
- My friendsBreak through even the atmosphere(Wow wow wow Switch ON)Countdown to the start of the journeyUnstopping, growing, thrilling,Daily worries, growing, super wonderful schooldays!Wow wow wow (Fourze!)Wow wow wow (Let’s go!)Wow wow wow (Fourze!) Wow wow wow (FOURZE YEAH!). ↑"倖田來未の新曲が、レコチョクランキング2部門で初登場1位を獲得！".
- http://news.livedoor.com/article/detail/5829846/. Retrieved 2011-09-02. Thor: Love and Thunder Interactive Trailer. Do you like this video? A Zodiarts Switch (ゾディアーツスイッチ,Zodiātsu Suitchi) is a device which is activated by a person, from then on known as a Switcher (スイッチャー,Suitchā), to become a monstrous construct known as a Zodiarts.
- These switches are provided by Mituaki Gamou to Amanogawa High students as they appear to have the potential to evolve the Zodiarts Switches' powers by their state of minds.
- According to Tachibana, one has a higher chance of finding a lost artificial satellite in the entire universe than finding a Zodiarts Switcher that truly uses his or her powers for good.
If activated by an incompatible user, it backfires on them, such as in the case of Jiro Iseki, who is rendered comatose after activating an incompatible switch.
Conversely, a Zodiarts Switch will reach the Last One (ラストワン,Rasuto Wan) state when the user is overwhelmed by their negative emotions to the point that they no longer wish to be human, with the switch announcing "Last One" in the voice of the Horoscopes who provided the Switch. A Last One Switch also changes its appearance, growing spikes and an eyeball-like structure, as well as changing the position of the button.
When the Switcher activates the Switch at this point, the transformation becomes irreversible as the Switch drains its Switcher of their conscious mind and uses it to become a Zodiarts permanently.
The Switcher's empty body is ejected from the Zodiarts, covered in a cobweb-like substance.
In this state, the Zodiarts becomes extremely powerful and can only be defeated if targeted at point of its body where the Zodiarts Switch is located. In some cases, the Last One state doubles as a pupa state where certain Zodiarts can evolve further into one of the Horoscopes once the Resurrection Star (最輝星,Saikisei, lit.
"Brightest Star") on its body begins to glow, absorbing their original bodies to remain human. Should a person have latent exceptional compatibility with a Horoscopes Switch, a regular Zodiarts Switch might evolve into a Horoscopes Switch the very first time it is activated, allowing its Switcher to skip the Last One state altogether and instantly become a Horoscopes-type Zodiarts.
The DX toy version is also voiced by Eiji Takemoto, while the Mitsuaki Gamou ver. is voiced by Shingo Tsurumi (鶴見辰吾,Tsurumi Shingo), who also portrayed the character.
Zodiarts Switch(Normal). Zodiarts Switch(Last One). Horoscopes Switch. Pisces Zodiarts' Horoscopes Switch before become red. 12 Horoscopes Switches. Episode 1: Youthful Transformation.
- Opening Themes/Insert Songs
- Background Music
- Episode 2: Space Superiority.
- Episode 3: Queen Election.
- Episode 4: Changing Illusion, Secret Maneuver.
- Episode 5: Friendship, Inside and Outside.
- Episode 6: Electric Shock, Steadily.
- Episode 7: King Jerk.
- Episode 8: Iron Calvary's Cooperation.
- Episode 9: Witch's Awakening.
- Episode 10: Moonlight Clash.
- Episode 11: Disappearing Moon Door.
- Episode 12: Mission: Ken's Life.
- Episode 13: School Refusal.
- Episode 14: Stinger Onslaught.
- Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Fourze & OOO: Movie War Mega Max.
- Episode 15: Christmas Eve Choir.
- Episode 16: Right and Wrong Conflict.
- Episode 17: Meteor Appearance.
- Episode 18: Gen/Ryu Showdown.
- Episode 19: Steel Dragon, Unmatched.
- Episode 20: Transcendent Magnetism.
- Episode 21: Mislead Course.
- Episode 22: True Self Dismissal.
- Episode 23: Swan Alliance.
- Episode 24: Hero's Desire.
- Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen.
Episode 25: Graduation Reluctance. Episode 26: Perfect Round Dance.
- Episode 27: Transformation Rejected.
- Episode 28: Star Storm Comeback. Episode 29: Junior Silence.
- Episode 30: Senior, Useless. Kamen Rider Fourze: Climax EpisodeEpisode 31: Subaruboshi KingdomEpisode 32: Super Space Sword.
- Episode 31: Subaruboshi Kingdom. Episode 32: Super Space Sword. Episode 33: Ancient City Mayhem.
- Episode 34: Heavenly Hole, Offensive and Defensive. Episode 35: Monster's Broadcast.
- Episode 36: Serious Legend Song. Episode 37: Star Follower Selection.
- Episode 38: Winner Determination. Episode 39: Campus Decree.
- Episode 40: Principle or Pathos. Episode 41: Club Collapse.
- Episode 42: Archer's Reign. Episode 43: Light and Dark Twins.
- Episode 44: Star Luck Ritual. Episode 45: Scale's Estrangement.
- Episode 46: Aloof Archer. Kamen Rider Fourze: Final EpisodeEpisode 47: Parting FriendsEpisode 48: Final Episode: Youthful Galaxy.
- Episode 47: Parting Friends. Episode 48: Final Episode: Youthful Galaxy.
- Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Wizard & Fourze: Movie War Ultimatum.
- Kamen Rider Heisei Generations FINAL: Build & Ex-Aid with Legend Riders.
- Thor: Love and Thunder Interactive Trailer.
- Do you like this video? TBA (Fourze)TBA (Movies)TBA (Specials)Full list of appearances.
- The Core Switch (コアスイッチ,Koa Suitchi) is a mysterious crystal-like Switch that stores powerful Cosmic Energy.
- Numerous Core Switches were sent across the galaxy by the Presenters in the hopes of intelligent life finding one and reverse-engineering Switches to make contact with the Presenters.
- The Core Switch produces The Hole on the planet it lands on to provide the needed energy for the organisms that find it.
- At some point in time, the Presenters sent numerous Core Switches across the galaxy, and one landed on the moon.
- In 1991, Japanese astronauts Rokuro Utahoshi and Mitsuaki Gamou found the Core Switch and used its technology to create the Fourze Driver and the Astroswitches.
- While Utahoshi wanted to continue developing Fourze, Gamou devised the Zodiarts Switches, which induce forced evolution into a being that can endure the harsh conditions of space.
- Rokuro learned that the Core Switch also creates a construct of Cosmic Energy in the form of whatever race discovered it with the intention of returning to the Presenters with all the knowledge it obtained.
- When he learned the Core Switch survived the OSTO lunar base's destruction and became the core of Kengo Utahoshi, Gamou damaged the Core Switch before he could return to the Presenters.
- However, after making peace with the Kamen Rider Club, Gamou used the Aquarius Zodiarts switch to fix the Core Switch before he died, therefore reviving Kengo.
- Another Fourze used a Core Switch to absorb his victims.
- Another Fourze used a Core Switch to absorb his victims.
- This game is a wonderful 3D fighter for a console that doesn't currently have too many of this genre.As someone who was already a big fan of the Kamen Rider series, I'm so glad to have a game with official English subtitles.The game is a little bare-bones when it comes to bonus content, and the fighting mechanics themselves aren't too deep.
- So while I would not recommend this series as a jumping-off point for someone interested in Kamen Rider, it is definitely an easy sell for long-time fans of the series who want some quick, fun action.
- Though the game is fun so far. And kamen rider is a god of a series.
- One major issue, is that some options don’t exist, such as different control layouts, indepth bios on characters and the candroids.
- And No mixing and matching medals for OOO, again, no mixing and matching medals for OOO, yes that would have made the game need a lot more storage.
- But just that is sad, as even in the earliest episodes of Kamen Rider OOO, you would see combos such as hawk, mantis, grass hopper.
- If this game gave OOO a better system it would let you choose what medal goes where.
- But so far, it is fun, though OOO deserved better.
- Form Chain Beginner:Used a Form Chain.
- Form Chain Master: Used a Form Chain for the 100th time.
- Battle Beginner: Achieved an evaluation of SSS in battle.
- Battle Master: Achieved an evaluation of SSS in battle 100 time
- Finishing Move Beginner: Used a Finishing Move.
- Finishing Move Master: Used a Finishing Move with all Riders.
- Counterattack Beginner: Used a counterattack.
- Counterattack Master: Used a counterattack for the 100th time
- Enemy Hunter: Defeated 1000 enemies.
- Chain Master: Achieved a chain of 200.
- Enemy Code Collector: Acquired a total of 100,000 Enemy Codes.
- Beginner Searcher: Acquired 5 Accelerator blueprints.
- Master Searcher: Acquired 20 Accelerator blueprints.
- Beginner Developer: Developed an Accelerator.
- Master Developer: Developed 20 Accelerators.
The Nintendo Switch version of Kamen Rider: Memory of Heroez sold 11,683 physical copies within its first week on sale in Japan, making it the eighth bestselling retail game of the week in the country. The PlayStation 4 version sold 9,286 physical copies in Japan throughout the same week.
Rights currently with
Producer Matano has expressed interest in making a follow-up installment of memory of heroez should it do well.
- All characters are voiced by new cast of professional voice actors rather than their original television actors, with the exception of Fumiya Takahashi, due to a creative choice by the production team. 
- Although Shu Watanabe does not reprise his role as Eiji Hino for this game, the game does include his vocal performances for various insert songs.
- With the W characters in particular, all four cast members reprised their roles in the Fuuto PI anime television series.
- The title logo of the game contains references to each of the game's three main riders.
- The m in Kamen is the W in Kamen Rider W's logo, flipped upside-down.
- The O Scanner is used for the D in Rider and the three Os in memory of heroez gleam the colors of Tatoba Combo.
- The z in heroez represents Zero-One.
- The phrase engraved in the Genealogy of Justice in the first trailer of the game could be a reference to Kamen Rider: Seigi no Keifu.
- This game features the debut of Kamen Rider OOO Mukachiri Combo, which was previously a toy-exclusive combo featured only in the CSMOOO Driver.
- Bandai announced a collaboration between their digital card game Zenonzard and Kamen Rider, releasing cards from Zero-One, OOO, and W exclusively. While not explicitly confirmed, this may have been promotion for memory of heroez.
- Zero-One is the only character from his series to be represented in the game, though Izu is mentioned in a voice line.
- Only the W characters are ever referred to by their civilian names, while OOO and Zero-One are only referred to by their Rider designations throughout the entire game. However, each Rider's civilian names are mentioned in the data screen shown to the player when they first become playable.
|Kamen Rider Video Games|
|Kamen Rider (FM-7) - Kamen Rider Black: Taiketsu Shadow Moon - Kamen Rider Club - Kamen Rider SD: Sortie!! Rider Machines - Kamen Rider SD: The Ambition of Grand Shocker - The Masked Rider: Kamen Rider ZO - Kamen Rider (Super Famicom) - Kamen Rider (PS1) - Kamen Rider V3 - Kamen Rider Kuuga - Kamen Rider: The Bike Race - Kamen Rider Agito & Kuuga Wild Battle - Kamen Rider Agito - Kamen Rider Ryuki - Kamen Rider 555 - Kamen Rider Blade - Kamen Rider: Seigi no Keifu - Kamen Rider Hibiki - Kamen Rider Kabuto - Kamen Rider Dragon Knight (video game) - Kamen Rider Summonride - KAMEN RIDER: memory of heroez|
|Climax Heroes Series|
|Climax Heroes - Climax Heroes W - Climax Heroes OOO - Climax Heroes Fourze - Super Climax Heroes - Climax Fighters - Climax Scramble|
|Battride War Series|
|Kamen Rider: Battride War - Kamen Rider: Battride War II - Kamen Rider: Battride War Genesis|
|Kamen Rider SD: Run! Mighty Riders - Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbaride Card Battle War - Kamen Rider Travelers Record - Kamen Rider Ghost: Game de Kaigan!! - Mighty Action X|
|All Kamen Rider Series|
|All Kamen Rider: Rider Generation - All Kamen Rider: Rider Generation 2 - All Kamen Rider: Rider Revolution|
|Henshin! Kamen Rider Black - Rider Club Fight! Black RX! - Kamen Rider SD Open Rider Battle - Kamen Rider SD: Destruction! Grand Shocker! - Blay Battler - Kamen Rider Hibiki (LCD game) - Kamen Rider Fourze Color Game|
|iOS and Mobile Games|
|Kamen Rider ARcarddass - Kamen Rider Riderbout - Kamen Rider Break Joker - Kamen Rider Mahjong Battle - Kamen Rider Storm Heroes - Kamen Rider Atsume - Kamen Rider Battle Rush - Kamen Rider Transcend Heroes - Kamen Rider Puzzle Game - Taose! Rider Kick - Kamen Rider City Wars|
|PC and Online Games|
|Kamen Rider Megaton Smash|
|Kamen Rider Buttobasoul|
|Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbaride - Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing|
|CR Pachinko Kamen Rider V3 - Pachinko Kamen Rider: Full Throttle - PachiSlot: Kamen Rider Unlimited - PachiSlot: Kamen Rider Black - Pachinko Kamen Rider Go-On|
|Crossover games featuring Kamen Riders|
|SD The Great Battle - The Great Battle II Last Fighter Twin - Battle Soccer: Field no Hasha - The Great Battle III - Battle Soccer 2 - The Great Battle IV - The Great Battle V - The Great Battle VI - The Great Battle Pocket - Super Hero Operations - Tokusatsu Bouken Katsugeki Super Hero Retsuden - Super Hero Operations: Diedal's Ambition - Super Tokusatsu Taisen 2001 - Charinko Hero - Great Battle Fullblast - Super Hero Generation - Puzzle and Dragons - Yo-kai Watch: PuniPuni - Monster Hunter Explore -Kamen Rider Tamagotchi - Vital Bracelet|
|View • Edit|