|This article is about a video game in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
A fighting game based on Kamen Rider Dragon Knight was released for the Nintendo DS and Wii platforms by D3 Publisher on November 17, 2009, despite the official trailer announcing a December 2009 release.
- See also: Kamen Rider: Climax Heroes. The Wii version was developed by Eighting and uses a modified engine based on Kamen Rider: Climax Heroes for the PlayStation 2, which was also developed by Eighting.
Dragon Knight and Onyx's character models were even recycled from Ryuki and Ryuga's respective ones. However, the gameplay was changed significantly. The Rider Gauge can only be filled up by attacking the opponent without special attacks.
Kamen Rider Dragon Knight (video game)
Depending on how much the Advent Gauge is filled up, the player can perform special attacks by using an Advent Card, with the Final Vent being used when the gauge is full. The player can also select any Advent Card they want before the fight. The player can only play as the 13 Riders. The rest of the Riders and their Cards can only be unlocked in Arcade Mode and "Mirror World" mode, respectively.
Xaviax is only a non-playable boss in both Arcade and "Mirror World". The game's "Mirror World" mode is a feature not in Climax Heroes and is also a series of missions where the player not only fights Riders in one-on-one battles, but also defeats Advent Beasts in beat 'em up-like stages, which were not featured in the Climax Heroes series until Climax Heroes OOO for the PSP and Wii, with more stages and kaijins.
The Nintendo DS version was developed by Natsume. In this game, the player uses Advent Cards to perform special attacks, depending on how much the Advent Gauge is filled up, with the Final Vent being used when all three bars are full. The player can charge the Rider's Advent Gauge by touching and holding the Rider until all three bars are full. The player is also able to select two more different cards before starting a battle.
Nintendo DS version
- Xaviax is the final boss and has a different ending for each of the playable Riders except for Wrath who fights Dragon Knight as the final boss due to Wrath being possessed by Xaviax as in the show. Xaviax himself becomes a playable character in "Duel Mode" once all 13 Riders are unlocked and the player has defeated every mission (including defeating Xaviax himself) available in the "Ventara Mode" for each Rider. Despite being a fighting game, it only supports single player. With the exception of Wing Knight and Siren, all of the Kamen Riders in the game are the Earth Riders. These Riders are unlocked at the beginning of the game. These Riders are only unlocked at the Beginning of the Wii release while they can only be unlocked by completing different DS Levels..
- DS Mission: Torque 3-5. Kamen Rider WrathWii Arcade Mode: Without losing a single round after all other Riders, including Dragon and Wing Knight Survive Modes and excluding Onyx, have been unlocked. This can be completed with any Rider.DS Mission: Onyx 8-5. Wii Arcade Mode: Without losing a single round after all other Riders, including Dragon and Wing Knight Survive Modes and excluding Onyx, have been unlocked.
- Strike, Thrust: Kaiji Tang. Sting: Jack Bauer. Axe: Grant George. Spear: Vic Mignogna. Siren: Laura Bailey (credited as Elle Deets). Wrath, Trash Mob B: Liam O'Brien. Xaviax, Trash Mob A: Kyle Hebert. All items (109). All Kamen Rider Series. All Kamen Rider: Rider Generation 2. Battle Dodgeball 3. Battle Dodgeball: Battle Ball Collision. Battle Soccer 2. CR Pachinko Kamen Rider V3. Our Champion Heroes. Escape Game × Kamen Rider. Great Battle Cyber. Kamen Rider Black. Iron Ball Fight! The Great Battle Gaiden. Kamen Rider (FM-7). Kamen Rider (video game). Kamen Rider Agito & Kuuga Wild Battle. Kamen Rider ARcarddass. Kamen Rider Battle Rush. Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbaride Card Battle War. Kamen Rider Batton-Line. Kamen Rider Blade (video game). Kamen Rider Buttobasoul. Kamen Rider Club (game). Kamen Rider Ex-Aid × Charisou. Kamen Rider Gashapon. Kamen Rider Hibiki (video game). Kamen Rider Kiva: Hiragana Sūji Chie Battle!! Kamen Rider Legend. Kamen Rider Megaton Smash. Kamen Rider Revice: Vice Talking. Kamen Rider Ryuki (video game).
- It features Riders from the continuity of Kamen Rider Blade. The game received an A rating from CERO, the equivalent to an E rating from the ESRB in America. Free Battle Mode. Seal mode features the story from Kamen Rider Blade and the player must play four Kamen Riders from the series. Here is the list of Riders with the episodes their stories are based on:. Kamen Rider Blade (ep 1-2, 3, 7-8, 11, 19, 23, 34). Kamen Rider Garren (ep 1, 10, 11-14, 15). Kamen Rider Chalice (ep 3, 4, 5-6, 25). Kamen Rider Leangle (ep 17, 28). Kamen Rider Blade (Normal, Jack Form, King Form). Kamen Rider Garren (Normal, Jack Form). Kamen Rider Chalice (Normal, Wild Chalice). Blade: Jack Lightning Slash, Lightning Sonic, Lightning Blast, Lightning Slash, Royal Straightflash. Garren: Jack Burning Shot, Burning Divide, Burning Smash, Upper + Fire, Bullet + Fire.
Later, Hayato Ichimonji had the same problem, but was free as Kamen Rider 2 and fought Shocker worldwide as well. The two would sometimes team up as Double Riders on the toughest missions.
Card Slot Mode
The game was rated M by the ESRB. Sonic 2 - The Loop. Do you like this video? Kamen Rider Kuuga is a Japanese fighting game developed by Kaze and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment exclusively for the PlayStation, based on the continuity established in Kamen Rider Kuuga. Aside from several Gurongi, Kuuga himself is playable in his Mighty, Dragon, Pegasus, Titan, and Ultimate forms.
This Mode follows the story of Kamen Rider Kuuga from episodes 2, 5-14 and 24. The Player must fight the Gurongi from that particular episode. After clearing this mode Kuuga can use the Rising Forms when finishing off a Gurongi opponent in Battle Mode.
Must attack Gurongi until health is left only 1 (don't attack with special attacks when they are low health this maybe kill them and win with normal forms), Kuuga will automatically upgrade to Rising Forms. Player must fight againts random opponents in 8 stages, stage 8 is a boss battle. Boss in this mode. Kuuga in all his forms (except Growing) must fight Me·Garima·Ba. Kuuga Growing form must fight Xu·Gmun·Ba.
Kamen Rider (video game)
Gurongi characters must fight Kamen Rider Kuuga Mighty Form. The player fights random opponents without restoring health until they are defeated or win. This is card minigame and player must use points from clearing Challenge, 1P Battle, Survival Modes to get random cards, this mode also unlocks new characters.
Kamen Rider Kuuga Mighty Form. Kamen Rider Kuuga Dragon Form (collect 3 blue letter card). Kamen Rider Kuuga Pegasus Form (collect 3 green letter card).
Kamen Rider Kuuga Titan Form (collect 3 purple letter card). Me·Galme·Re (find his card). Me·Garima·Ba (clear challenge mode once).
Xu·Mevio·Da (defeat opponent in Survival Mode many than 10). Kamen Rider Kuuga Growing Form (clear 1P Battle Mode with all Kuuga basic forms) .
Kamen Rider Kuuga Ultimate Form (collect all cards).
Like its Gashatrophy counterpart, it doesn't possess a handle and a shorter RG Circuit Board, though longer than the Gashatrophy's.
Sota Suyama would mistake this Gashat for the one that would become Emu Hojo's personal Gashat.
This Gashatrophy (ガシャットロフィー ,Gashattorofī) is the reward for defeating Salty in Kamen Rider Chronicle. It was claimed by Ride-PlayerNico Saiba. [Beyond Your Identity]
Kamen Rider Kuuga (video game)
- Mighty Action X Gashat (Memorial Finish Ver.) (マイティアクションXガシャット (メモリアルフィニッシユVer.),Maiti Akushon Ekusu Gashatto Memoriaru Finisshu Ver.): A variant of the Mighty Action X Gashat with Ex-Aid's Action Gamer Level 2 on the cover.
- Mighty Action X Gashat (Battle Sound ver.) (マイティアクションXガシャット(バトルサウンドVer.),Maiti Akushon Ekusu Gashatto Batoru Saundo Ver.): A variant of the Mighty Action X Gashat with the line "KAMEN RIDER EX-AID LEVEL 2 SOUND" and Ex-Aid Level 2's transformation sequence on the cover. It is a toy-exclusive Gashat accompanying the release of one of the limited edition versions of the single for EXCITE, and contains a soundtrack which plays whenever Ex-Aid goes into battle.
- Mighty Action X Gashat (Theme Song ver.) (マイティアクションXガシャット (テーマソングVer.),Maiti Akushon Ekusu Gashatto Tēma Songu Ver.) : A variant of the Mighty Action X Gashat with EXCITE album on the cover. It is a toy-exclusive Gashat accompanying the release of one of the limited edition versions of the single for EXCITE, and contains a short version of said theme song.
- Mighty Action X Gashat (Battle Rush Design ver.) (マイティアクションXガシャット (バトルラッシュデザインVer.),Maiti Akushon Ekusu Gashatto Batoru Rasshu Dezain Ver.) : A variant of the Mighty Action X Gashat with the Kamen Rider: Battle Rush game cover on the Gashat cover. It is a Gashat given out in a campaign for the Kamen Rider: Battle Rush mobile game. The sounds are identical to the Mighty Action X Gashat, the only difference being the artwork - as the “design” part implies.
- Proto Mighty Action X Gashat (Memorial Finish Ver.) (プロトマイティアクションXガシャット (メモリアルフィニッシユVer.),Puroto Maiti Akushon Ekusu Gashatto Memoriaru Finisshu Ver.): A variant of the Proto Mighty Action X Gashat with Genm's Action Gamer Level 2 on the cover.
Kamen Rider Blade (video game)
1P Battle Mode
Players must traverse across the stage, defeating enemies and utilizing power ups until they reach the end. There are 4 stages in the game plus one bonus stage where players can become the black Mighty from the fictional prototype game.
Writing and characters
- Recover: Restores health
- Speeding-Up: Boosts speed and agility
- Muscular: Increases the power of attacks and fills the special gauge.
- Confusion: A detrimental power up, Mighty becomes confused and the controls work differently.
- Giant: A rare power up that allows Mighty to temporarily grow to giant size and destroy all the enemies on the screen in one attack.
- B button to jump
- A, B+A or B and Hold A and a direction on the joystick to do a Roll Attack. The Roll Attack uses up 1 of the collectible gummies as fuel every time it is used or drains them slowly if used for gliding. If the player has none, the ability cannot be used.
- Y to attack
- B and Y to do a Jump Attack
- B and R Button to the Mighty Kick attack. Costs five gummies per use.
- Mighty Action X is based on classic 2D Side-scrolling Platformer adventure games such as Super Mario Brothers, Mega Man, and Sonic the Hedgehog. Design wise he is very similar to Kirby and Ristar. Since the game's genre is a 2D side-scrolling platformer adventure, the game title is named after Mega Man X. Ironically on the way bosses are defeated is also a reference to Mega Man X boss fight defeats.
- In an event in Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing, Parado has turned the game into Mighty Parado X.
- Proto Mighty Action X is the only Proto Gashat that is not black in general, but dark purple instead.
- It is also the only Proto Gashat to have a colored picture, instead of a black and white picture like the others. The reason for these differences is to show that Proto Mighty Action X was a modified Gashat.
- The Mighty Action X Gashat and the Proto Mighty Action X Gashat were once combined into a single Mighty Brothers XX Gashat and used to access Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Double Action Gamer Level XX. [Kamen Rider Heisei Generations: Dr. Pac-Man vs. Ex-Aid & Ghost with Legend Rider]
- Like many older classic games, the console versions of Mighty Action X are possible ports of the Arcade version. [The Paradox of Defeating M]
- Kamen Rider Ghost
- Episode 49: Infinity! Power of Humanity!(Proto only)
- Episode 50/Finale: Final Story (Special Edition): Future! Connected Thoughts!
- Kamen Rider Ex-Aid
- Episode 1: I'm a Kamen Rider!
- Kamen Rider Ex-Aid "Tricks": Virtual Operations "Ex-Aid Chapter"
- Episode 2: Another Prodigy with No Thank You?
- Episode 3: BANG, That Jerk is Coming!
- Kamen Rider Ex-Aid "Tricks": Virtual Operations "Snipe Chapter" (Gashat only)
- Episode 4: An Operation Called Dash!
- Kamen Rider Ex-Aid "Tricks": Virtual Operations "Brave Chapter" (Proto only)
- Episode 5: Everyone Gathers for a Clashing Crash!
- Kamen Rider Ex-Aid "Tricks": Virtual Operations "Lazer Chapter" (Proto only)
- Episode 6: A Hollow Beating in the Heart!
- Kamen Rider Ex-Aid "Tricks": Virtual Operations "Genm Chapter" (Proto only)
- Episode 7: The Reason for Some Lies!
- Episode 8: Men, Fly High!
- Episode 9: Beat Up the Dragon!
- Episode 10: Uneven Doctors!
- Kamen Rider Heisei Generations: Dr. Pac-Man vs. Ex-Aid & Ghost with Legend Rider
- Kamen Rider Ex-Aid "Tricks": Kamen Rider Genm
- Episode 1: Part. I: Legend Rider Stage(Proto only)
- Episode 2: Part. II: Legend Gamer Stage
- Episode 3: Part. III: Final Legend Stage
- Episode 11: Who's the Black Kamen Rider?
- Episode 12: Christmas Special: Targeting the Silver X mas!
- Episode 13: Defined Destiny
- Episode 14: We're Kamen Riders!
- Episode 15: A New Challenger Appears!
- Episode 16: The Paradox Who Defeated M
- Episode 17: A Nonstandard BURGSTER?
- Episode 18: The Truth Exposed(Gashat only)
- Episode 19: A Sudden Fantasy!?
- Episode 20: Take Off Against the Direction of the Wind!(Gashat only)
- Episode 21: Chasing the Mystery!(Gashat only)
- Episode 23: To The Max, Dead or Alive!(Level 2 form only)
- Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Chou Super Hero Taisen
- Kamen Sentai Gorider
- Episode 24: Go Together, Embracing Your Ambitions!(Level 2 form only)
- Episode 25: Start the New Game!
- Episode 26: Players Who Bet on Survival
- Episode 27: Love & Peace for the Winner!
- Episode 28: Beyond Your Identity(Level 2 form only)
- Episode 29: We're Me!?
- Episode 30: Strongest VS Strongest!
- Episode 31: The Forbidden Continue!?
- Episode 32: Judgment Received!
- Episode 33: Company Reform!
- Episode 34: Accomplished Rebirth!(Level 2 form only)
- Episode 35: Rescue the Partner!
- Episode 36: Perfect Invincible GAMER!
- Episode 37: Resolution of The White Knight!(Level 2 form only)
- Episode 38: Period with Tears
- Episode 40: Destiny Reboot!
- Episode 42: God Arrives!(Proto only)
- Episode 44: The Last Smile
- Episode 45: Endless Game
- Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Trilogy: Another Ending "Kamen Rider Genm vs. Lazer" (Level 0 form only)
- Kamen Rider Build
- Kamen Rider Zi-O
- Episode 3: Doctor Gamer 2018
- Episode 4: No Continue 2016
|Emu Hojo - Hiiro Kagami (Game World) - Taiga Hanaya - Kiriya Kujo - Kuroto Dan - Parado - Asuna Karino/Poppy Pipopapo - Masamune Dan - Ride-Players (Nico Saiba - Haima Kagami) - Genm (Bakusou Treasure) - Kagenari Nagumo - Ninja-Player - Black Parado|
|Game Scope - Gamer Driver - Kimewaza Slot Holder - Rider Gashat - Energy Items - Buggle Driver (II) - Bugster Buckle - Gashat Gear Dual (β - Another) - Rider Gauges - Rider Gashat Case - Energy Item Holder|
|Gashacon Breaker - Gashacon Sword - Gashacon Magnum - Gashacon Sparrow - Gashacon Bugvisor (II - G) - Gashacon Key Slasher - Gashacon Parabragun|
|Flamber Saber - Ride Weapon - Fuma Sōzantō - Genin Weapon|
|Robot Gamer - Beat Gamer - Combat Gamer - Chambara Gamer - Sports Gamer - Hunter Gamer - Bike Gamer - Burger Gamer - Fantasy Gamer - Simulation Gamer - Maximum Gamer - Safari Gamer - Tank Gamer - Legacy Gamer - Pac Gamer - Famista Gamer - Xevious Gamer - Galaxian Gamer|
|Asuna Karino - Haima Kagami - Kyotaro Hinata - Ginko Yumita - Nico Saiba - Satsuki Ogimachi - Mizuki Nishikikoji - Tsukuru Koboshi|
|Others: Saki Momose - Sakurako Dan - Eight Kirino - Saiko Yaotome|
|Locations: Seito University Hospital - CR - Ministry of Health - Hanaya Game Illness Clinic - Genm Corp. - Game World - Machina Vision - Next Genome Institute|
|Generals:Parado - Graphite - Ren Amagasaki - Gamedeus|
|Movie-exclusive:Michihiko Zaizen - Pac-Man Virus - Hatena Bugster - Soji Kuruse - Kazushige Ryuzaki - Ageha Takeda - Johnny Makishima - Nebula Bugster|
|Regular Bugsters:Bugster Virus - Bugster Union - Salty Bugster - Aranbura Bugster - Revol Bugster - Motors Bugster - Collabos Bugsters (Gekitotsu - DoReMiFa - Giri Giri - Jet - Kamen Rider Genm series) - Burgermon Bugster - Gatton Bugster - Vernier Bugster - Kaiden Bugster - Charlie Bugster|
|Regular Games:Mighty Action X - Taddle Quest - Bang Bang Shooting - Bakusou Bike - Gekitotsu Robots - DoReMiFa Beat - Giri Giri Chambara - Jet Combat - Shakariki Sports - Drago Knight Hunter Z - Dangerous Zombie - Mighty Brothers XX - Perfect Puzzle - Knock Out Fighter - Perfect Knock Out - Ju Ju Burger - Night of Safari - Bang Bang Tank - Taddle Fantasy - Bang Bang Simulations - Taddle Legacy - Maximum Mighty X - Kamen Rider Chronicle - Toki Meki Crisis - Hyper Muteki - Doctor Mighty XX - Mighty Creator VRX - Hurricane Ninja - God Maximum Mighty X - Knock Out Fighter 2 - Zombie Chronicle - Mighty Novel X|
|Legend Rider Games: Let's Go Ichi Gou! - Adventure Guy Kuuga - Agito of the Sun - Mirror Labyrinth Ryuki - Moshi Moshi Faiz - King of Poker Blade - Taiko Master Hibiki - Insect Wars Kabuto - Time Express Den-O - DokiDoki Makai Castle Kiva - Barcode Warrior Decade - Detective Double - Jungle OOO - Space Galaxy Fourze - Magic The Wizard - Toukenden Gaim - Full Throttle Drive - Kaigan Ghost - Kamen Rider Build - Ganbarizing|
|Legend Games: Pac Adventure - Famista - Xevious - Taiko no Tatsujin - Galaxian|
|Other Games: Hatesate Puzzle - Buddhist Priest of Temple - Chou Super Hero Taisen - Chou Shocker Taisen - Bakusou Treasure - WayoseTUNE - Nazo Toki Labyrinth|
|View • Talk • Edit|
|Kamen Rider Video Games|
|Kamen Rider (FM-7) - Kamen Rider Black: Taiketsu Shadow Moon - Kamen Rider Club - Kamen Rider SD: Sortie!! Rider Machines - Kamen Rider SD: The Ambition of Grand Shocker - The Masked Rider: Kamen Rider ZO - Kamen Rider (Super Famicom) - Kamen Rider (PS1) - Kamen Rider V3 - Kamen Rider Kuuga - Kamen Rider: The Bike Race - Kamen Rider Agito & Kuuga Wild Battle - Kamen Rider Agito - Kamen Rider Ryuki - Kamen Rider 555 - Kamen Rider Blade - Kamen Rider: Seigi no Keifu - Kamen Rider Hibiki - Kamen Rider Kabuto - Kamen Rider Dragon Knight (video game) - Kamen Rider Summonride - KAMEN RIDER: memory of heroez|
|Climax Heroes Series|
|Climax Heroes - Climax Heroes W - Climax Heroes OOO - Climax Heroes Fourze - Super Climax Heroes - Climax Fighters - Climax Scramble|
|Battride War Series|
|Kamen Rider: Battride War - Kamen Rider: Battride War II - Kamen Rider: Battride War Genesis|
|Kamen Rider SD: Run! Mighty Riders - Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbaride Card Battle War - Kamen Rider Travelers Record - Kamen Rider Ghost: Game de Kaigan!! - Mighty Action X|
|All Kamen Rider Series|
|All Kamen Rider: Rider Generation - All Kamen Rider: Rider Generation 2 - All Kamen Rider: Rider Revolution|
|Henshin! Kamen Rider Black - Rider Club Fight! Black RX! - Kamen Rider SD Open Rider Battle - Kamen Rider SD: Destruction! Grand Shocker! - Blay Battler - Kamen Rider Hibiki (LCD game) - Kamen Rider Fourze Color Game|
|iOS and Mobile Games|
|Kamen Rider ARcarddass - Kamen Rider Riderbout - Kamen Rider Break Joker - Kamen Rider Mahjong Battle - Kamen Rider Storm Heroes - Kamen Rider Atsume - Kamen Rider Battle Rush - Kamen Rider Transcend Heroes - Kamen Rider Puzzle Game - Taose! Rider Kick - Kamen Rider City Wars|
|PC and Online Games|
|Kamen Rider Megaton Smash|
|Kamen Rider Buttobasoul|
|Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbaride - Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing|
|CR Pachinko Kamen Rider V3 - Pachinko Kamen Rider: Full Throttle - PachiSlot: Kamen Rider Unlimited - PachiSlot: Kamen Rider Black - Pachinko Kamen Rider Go-On|
|Crossover games featuring Kamen Riders|
|SD The Great Battle - The Great Battle II Last Fighter Twin - Battle Soccer: Field no Hasha - The Great Battle III - Battle Soccer 2 - The Great Battle IV - The Great Battle V - The Great Battle VI - The Great Battle Pocket - Super Hero Operations - Tokusatsu Bouken Katsugeki Super Hero Retsuden - Super Hero Operations: Diedal's Ambition - Super Tokusatsu Taisen 2001 - Charinko Hero - Great Battle Fullblast - Super Hero Generation - Puzzle and Dragons - Yo-kai Watch: PuniPuni - Monster Hunter Explore -Kamen Rider Tamagotchi - Vital Bracelet|
|View • Edit|