|This article is about a list of episodes in Kamen Rider W.|
Hamao Noritaka . Claud Hachijoin . Junya Komatsu . Kazuya Tanabe . Shigeyuki Totsugi . A Japanese anthology series centered around motorcycle-riding cybernetically-enhanced superheroes. Currently you are able to watch "Kamen Rider" streaming on Tubi TV, Pluto TV for free with ads or buy it as download on Amazon Video. Kamen Rider W (仮面ライダーＷ（ダブル） Kamen Raidā Daburu) is a 2009-2010 Japanese tokusatsu drama, the eleventh series in the Heisei period run of the Kamen Rider Series.
- It premiered following the finale of Kamen Rider Decade on September 6, 2009, and aired alongside Samurai Sentai ShinkengerIcon-crosswiki in TV Asahi's Super Hero Time programming block.
- Following Shinkenger's finale, it aired alongside Tensou Sentai GoseigerIcon-crosswiki, until W concluded on August 29, 2010.
- The series is described as the "Heisei Kamen Rider 10th Anniversary Project: Fall Campaign" (平成仮面ライダー10周年プロジェクト 秋の陣 Heisei Kamen Raidā Jusshūnen Purojekuto: Aki no Jin).
- The catchphrases for the series are "We are the two-in-one Kamen Rider" (俺たちは/僕たちは、二人で一人の仮面ライダーさ Ore-tachi wa/Boku-tachi wa, futari de hitori no Kamen Raidā sa) and "This clinches it!"
- Kore de kimari da!). In the ecologically-minded city of Futo (風都 Fūto, the "Windy City"), where nearly everything is powered by windmills, the people live in harmony.
- However, the Sonozaki Family sell mysterious devices resembling USB flash drives called Gaia Memories to criminals and other interested parties who use them to become monsters called Dopants, committing crimes with the police force powerless to stop them.
- To make matters worse, the Gaia Memories carry a dangerous toxin that cause their users to go insane to the point where they could die from the life-threatening devices.
- After the death of his boss, the self-proclaimed hard-boiled (actually half-boiled) detective Shotaro Hidari works with the mysterious Philip, who possesses the true Gaia Memory, to investigate crimes which involve Dopants.
- Using their own Gaia Memories, Shotaro and Philip use the Double Driver belts to transform and combine into Kamen Rider Double to fight the Dopant menace and keep Futo safe.
- While joined in their fight by investigator Ryu Terui, who transforms into Kamen Rider Accel, the mystery of Philip's past, his relation to the Sonozaki Family, and their Museum organization are revealed..
- More information: https://kamenrider.fandom.com/wiki/Kamen_Rider_W.
- Please report broken episodes below! The episodes of Kamen Rider W have two titles per episode matching the overall motif of the number two: a story arc title and a subtitle directly relating to the story of that episode.
- The Latin letter in the story arc title has a double meaning: the name of a Kamen Rider, Dopant, or an important character featured in the story arc and another word that indicates the theme of the arc.
- The series follows the hardboiledcrime fiction genre, although the comedic nature of the series makes it more half-boiled, as its protagonist is described.
- In the city of Fuuto, detective Shotaro Hidari has an unpleasant visit from his new boss Akiko Narumi, who has just arrived after learning that her father has gone missing.
- As Shotaro learns of the girl's relation to his mentor and boss, hiding what became of him, his childhood friend Marina Tsumura arrives in need of his help in finding her boyfriend Yousuke Togawa.
- Taking the case, with Akiko tailing him against his will, Shotaro learns from his best friend Detective Mikio Jinno that the Windscale building Yousuke worked at has been destroyed by a fiery Dopant.
- Akiko's initial curiosity turns into terror when she and Shotaro are attacked by the Magma Dopant.
- Later that night, staying in spite of being told to leave, Akiko ends up stumbling into the secret garage, where she meets Shotaro's partner Philip before she unintentionally has him focus on takoyaki instead of the Dopant.
- As Shotaro explains the nature of the Dopants and Gaia Memories, Philip finally resumes his research as he accesses the Gaia Library to put the pieces together before Shotaro heads out.
- Shotaro finds Yousuke; however, assuming Shotaro works for Windscale, Yousuke transforms into the Magma Dopant to attack him.
- Shotaro calls Philip, who uses the Cyclone Memory in his own belt, which travels with his soul to Shotaro's Double Driver, allowing him to transform into Kamen Rider W He battles the Magma Dopant as CycloneJoker, before transforming into LunaJoker to use his limb-stretching powers to overpower the Dopant.
- W then transforms back into CycloneJoker to execute the Joker Extreme, destroying the Magma Memory and returning Yousuke back to normal.
- However, before W can do anything else, Yousuke is taken by the T-Rex Dopant.
- W summons the RevolGarry with Akiko and Philip's body inside.. This episode takes place after the events of W: Begins Night as the prologues/flashback.
- The Nasca Dopant and Kamen Rider W FangJoker fight, and the Nasca Dopant has the upper hand with his newfound super speed until he suddenly falls in pain.
- Philip is ready to deliver the finishing blow until Shotaro stops him, saying that killing someone—especially someone who loves Fuuto as much as Kirihiko does—would not be right.
- W, and the Nasca Dopant end the fight and go their separate ways, as Shotaro takes Toma to the hospital.
- Later at the Agency, as Akane blames herself for what happened to Toma, Philip returns from the Gaia Library and reveals that Akane has the real Living Connector.
- Akane tells them that after she was having problems completing the high jump at school in preparation for an event, a woman approached her and gave her the Bird Memory to help.
- Later, as Akane rests, Shotaro leaves to contact Akane's father that they have found her.
- However, Akane wakes up and attacks Philip and Akiko in a withdrawal rage before running off, with one of the Spider Shock's trackers attached on her.
- Akane returns to the school where she comes across Saeko, the woman who had given her the Living Connector in the first place, and the Bird Memory is returned to Akane.
- At the Sonozaki Family mansion, after seeing Saeko coming out of a secret doorway, Kirihiko enters it and finds himself in a cave system with a strange piece of equipment within it.
- Ryubee reveals it to be the source for the first set of Gaia Memories and the center of the Museum.
- Kirihiko learns that Ryubee intentionally allowed the Bird Memory to be given to children to test the new Gaia Memory's power, regardless of the consequences.
- Enraged, Kirihiko threatens to kill Ryubee as the Nazca Dopant unless he is told how to defeat the Dopant without harming the child.
- Ryubee complies; but the Nazca Dopant begins writhing in pain. Ryubee explains that Kirihiko was also used to test the Nasca Memory's powers, revealing that its Level Two power is slowly killing him.
- Ryubee then transforms into the Terror Dopant to put him out of his misery as the Nasca Dopant escapes, only to be chased by the Smilodon Dopant.
- Wakana arrives and turns into the ClayDoll Dopant to save Kirihiko. Kirihiko thanks Wakana as she tells him to be true to himself, leaving to help Kamen Rider W.
- By that time, Shotaro finds Akane just as she uses the Bird Memory and flies away.
- Shotaro and Philip transform to give chase, eventually summoning the RevolGarry to use the HardTurbuler to chase her in the air.
- During the fight with the Bird Dopant, her power grows, and she knocks W out of the air.
- W changes into CycloneTrigger and tries to hold off the attacks until the Nasca Dopant appears to help, knocking the Bird Dopant out of the air and reveal its weak point with his Driver.
- Akane is freed after W's Trigger Bat Shooting and the Nasca Dopant regresses into a pain-stricken Kirihiko.
- He reveals Museum's existence to W, leaving the rider his Fuuto keychain.
- Later, Kirihiko calls Saeko and asks if she would leave town with him out of love.
- Saeko, in response, transforms into the Taboo Dopant and blasts him with one of her energy balls, taking the Nasca Memory and saying that she has bigger plans for the Gaia Memories.
- As she leaves, Kirihiko feels the breeze and disappears into a cloud of dust that drifts away in the wind.
Just as Kamen Rider Accel prepares to attack Makiko, Kamen Rider W HeatMetal intervenes, allowing Makiko to escape.
- Enraged that W would interfere with his revenge, Accel forces him to revert, and prepares to kill Shotaro for his ideology until Akiko stops him.
- Ryu leaves after declaring his hatred for Fuuto, seeing no good in this city. As Shotaro refuses to accept Ryu's ideology and heads out, Philip decides to investigate Ryu's relation to the W Gaia Memory in the Gaia Library.
- While Ryu follows Kiyoshi to his mother, Shotaro goes to see Watcherman for information on Makiko. Shotaro arrives just as Accel is about to kill her, with Philip helping her escape.
- Forming Kamen Rider W FangJoker, Philip manages to subdue Accel before revealing he knows about Ryu's family being killed by a Dopant with icy powers. Philip asks a furious Ryu to tell him what had happened.
Before he walks off to find Makiko, Shotaro informs him that she is not the Dopant.
- Taking Ryu to a dance club, Shotaro reveals Kiyoshi to be the icy Dopant, and that his mother has only been protecting him.
- Suddenly, Makiko arrives, pleading for Kiyoshi to stop, but he shoves her off and escapes in his Dopant form. After telling Makiko not to burden herself, Shotaro and Philip give chase as Ryu begins to contemplate how Shotaro kept him from making a big mistake.
- As HeatJoker and then HeatTrigger, Kamen Rider W has trouble with the icy Dopant's abilities and is overwhelmed until Ryu appears once more and transforms into Kamen Rider Accel.
- Using the Engine Memory's Steam abilities in the Engine Blade, Accel deflects the Dopant's attacks before using a Maximum Drive to expel the Gaia Memory from Kiyoshi.
After nearly giving Shotaro and Makiko a fright, everyone is surprised as Ryu slaps handcuffs on Kiyoshi instead of attacking him, stating that he will play by Shotaro's rules while in Fuuto.
- As Makiko comforts her son, Ryu discovered that Kiyoshi had the IceAge Memory, not the W Memory as he had assumed. Queen and Elizabeth approach Shotaro as clients to investigate the goings on at the Fuuuuuutic Idol competition.
While performing their song "Love♡Wars" to get a major release, the audience loves them; but for some reason, the three judges—Aya Kamiki, TAKUYA, and Ichirouta Oonuki (Ichirou Mizuki)—eliminate them in favor of street musician Jimmy Nakata whose singing is terrible, blaming an individual known as the "Radio Tower Clown" for their failure and his promotion.
- Though warned by the two informants, when Shotaro and Akiko investigate Jimmy, they reel in pain from his painful singing of his song "Fuuto Tower" (風都タワー, Fūto Tawā).
- Shotaro begins asking him about his "spilk" (スピック, supikku, "spinning to folk") style until his fan Yukiho Sumita barges in, asking for another of Jimmy's autographs.
- At the Sonozaki Mansion, after Ryubee sees Saeko heading off to see the W Memory owner, Wakana turns on the TV to watch Fuuuuuutic Idol as Jimmy ostensibly earns his second win, to the audience's distress.
Watch Stream Online Kamen Rider W Full 49 Episodes English Sub by TVNihon - Only on TokuFun
- When Ichirouta Oonuki steps up to the stage to call on an audience member to perform: Philip in a yellow mask. Shotaro tries to stop him, but he hands Shotaro a blue mask and Philip dubs themselves the "Kamen Singers".