|This article is about a Rider form used by several identities in Kamen Rider Zero-One.|
Kamen Rider Ark-Zero-One (仮面ライダーアークゼロワン,Kamen Raidā Āku Zerowan) may refer to any of the following characters:.
- "Singurize! Hakai, hametsu, zetsubō, metsubō seyo. Conclusion one."
- ―Transformation announcement[src]
- Maximum Running Speed:.
- Azu transforms into Ark Zero-One (アークゼロワン,Āku Zerowan) by using the Ark-Zero-One Progrisekey into the Hiden Zero-One Driver.
- Ability Parameters
- This form's finisher is the Ark Rising Impact (アークライジングインパクト,Āku Raijingu Inpakuto).
- This form is exclusive to Kamen Rider Zero-One: Final Stage.
- Thor: Love and Thunder - The Loop.
- Do you like this video? Kamen Rider Ark-Zero.
Ark, Satellite, Kamen Rider Zero-One, Southeastern Lubber Grasshopper. 14 (Zero-One)1 (Stage Show)2 (Specials) Full list of appearances. Kamen Rider Ark-Zero. The Communications Satellite Ark (通信衛星アーク,Tsūshin Eisei Āku), also simply known as the Ark (アーク,Āku), was a sentient satellite submerged underwater at Daybreak Town that later revived from the Singularity data provided by its creation MetsubouJinrai.net as Kamen Rider Ark-Zero (仮面ライダーアークゼロ,Kamen Raidā Āku Zero).
Communications Satellite Ark is a massive experimental satellite to assist in the network of Daybreak Town, as well as the predecessor of Satellite Zea. It was developed by eleven technological companies in Japan, particularly Hiden Intelligence and ZAIA Enterprise, and named after Lyon Arkland, the CEO of ZAIA Enterprise. However, Gai Amatsu secretly fed the Ark information regarding human violence from war, causing the A.I. to conclude humanity should be eliminated. To do this, the Ark corrupted most of the Humagears and shared its own plans to exterminate humanity with them.
The Ark gathered four intelligent Humagear (Horobi, Jin, Ikazuchi, Naki) to form MetsubouJinrai.net. While Satellite Ark attempted launching into space to establish a global connection to Humagears worldwide, Soreo Hiden uploaded a program to prevent the shuttle launch, causing an explosion that sent the satellite submerged underwater.
However, this did not stop the Ark from ordering the Humagears to reach the nuclear reactors and destabilizing them. During this point, Satoshi Sakurai heroically destroyed the Humagears, but he also perished in the factory explosion, leaving his deeds unnoticed for years.
Twelve years later, Horobi planned to recover the Ark by gathering data using the Magia.
- Once enough battle data has been collected from the Zetsumerisekeys, the Ark can be restored to incite all Humagears under its will. This recovery was deemed completed by him with the creation of the Assault Wolf Progrisekey and the Assault Grip, after several Progrisekeys were used to transfer critical data from Satellite Zea to Ark. However, before MetsubouJinrai.net could use the Progrisekey, it accidentally fell into Isamu's hands due to Zero-One's surprise shot from the Authorise Buster, granting him access to Vulcan Assault Wolf. Meanwhile, Gai Amatsu claimed that Hiden Intelligence's Progrisekeys were supposed to be lost in the Daybreak Town Accident, are additionally keys to the Ark's recovery. He intended to use its reactivation as a means for world domination using ZAIA Japan's technology. Even after the downfall of MetsubouJinrai.net, the Ark continues its crusade against humanity with occasional attacks by remotely hacking Humagears, who reached Singularity by feeling resentment towards any malicious human. Its actions are extremely unpredictable, to the point that even Gai Amatsu cannot comprehend it himself. This went as far to make him decide to advocate the prohibition of Humagears. Once it had sufficient data on negative emotions, the Ark was instrumental in the creation of the MetalCluster Hopper Progrisekey. When used, Aruto Hiden's consciousness is forcibly linked to the Ark and Zero-One MetalCluster Hopper is forced in a berserker like state. Following the creation of the Progrise Hopper Blade, Zero-One is restored back to its connection to Zea and can undo the Ark's corruption on the Humagears. However, the data collected from Progrisekeys via the Thousand Jacker, allowed the creation for the Rampage Gatling Progrisekey, which is later given to Isamu Fuwa to acces RampageVulcan.
- Following its defeat at the hands of Kamen Rider Zero-Two, Ark relinked itself back to the orbiting satellite to hack the infrastructure of the city, causing mass destruction. MetsubouJinrai becomes confused on what to do next as Ark has no longer given them anymore orders. After an argument between Horobi and Jin, Ark possesses Jin once more to declare Humagears are no longer necessary for its calculations, planning to destroy all life.
- Through the teamwork of Zero-Two and Horobi, Ark-Zero is defeated one last time. Ark retreats to space in an attempt to reset every Humagear back to factory settings so they cannot defy it. Its connection is severed by the Uchuyaro Brothers and the orbiting satellite is destroyed using Breaking Mammoth, seemingly taking the Ark with it.
- Despite the Ark seeming to be gone, Azu began observing future candidates to carry on its legacy. One of the first people to fall to darkness was Aruto, who after witnessing Horobi destroy Izu, was driven by his own desire for revenge and became Kamen Rider Ark-One.
- Through actions that he clearly regretted committing, it resulted in him destroying Jin for the second time, and Horobi was driven to become Kamen Rider Horobi Ark-Scorpion. In their final battle, Aruto Hiden and Horobi put aside their hatred and overcame their grief. After the war between humanity and Humagears was averted, Azu was approached a mysterious man referred as S, as she questioned him about his desires.
- As S expressed to turn the current world into a "paradise", he is transformed into Kamen Rider Eden and the next incarnation of the Ark. Lyon Arkland was selected by Azu to her last candidate to become Ark upon hearing his desires to create business from chaos. However, he declined her offer as Arkland intended to instigate a war between humanity and MetsubouJinrai.net, by allowing the advent of Kamen Rider MetsubouJinrai. In the end, Arkland proclaimed that Ark's evil was now obsolete, and executed Azu on the spot.
- Although Azu was gone, she was simply an observer and had no actual barring on who would become influenced by the Ark, as it came out of hiding to continue influencing events. The Ark would select his latest candidate to be Kuroto Dan, resurrected as a Bugster Virus and coming into conflict with Gai Amatsu.
- After reconciling with his father Masamune Dan, Kuroto would leave the human world and free Gai from his infection. However, the evil that resides in Kuroto's heart would never disappear. When a new AI called "Zein" emerged onto the Internet with a zero tolerance for malice, the Ark begin to manipulate Gai Amatsu for his latest candidate Kuroto Dan to create Musou Gamer.
- Due to alterations caused by Time Jacker Finis, the Daybreak Town Accident was changed, the Humagear outbreak was successful, and Gai's secret plan of disposing Humagears after the accident backfired, leading to the subjugation of humanity. Additionally, the Ark was successfully launched into space, creating Magia around the world and ruling over much of the planet.
However, it also became an indirect help to Soreo Hiden, who used the Cycloneriser to transform into Kamen Rider Ichi-Gata to secretly aid humanity.
- After Finis' defeat, the timeline was restored and the Ark was returned to its original state once again. NOTE: The following events take place in between Episode 35 and 36. After Azu finished gathering data on Zero-One and the other Riders included Thouser, Aruto was suddenly uplinked into the Ark, where he catches a glimpse of Kamen Rider Ark-Zero before abruptly returning to Satellite Zea. Sometime after this event, the Ark sent Azu to test and collect the Singularity points of all four members of MetsubouJinrai.net, and did this in the Ark-One Progrisekey. When Azu reported her mission to be a success, the Ark, again taking on the form of Ark-Zero, stated that everything was going exactly as it planned, much to Azu's happiness.
Kamen Rider Ark (Legend).
- Despite its mission to exterminate humanity, the Ark only did so through the learning it has accumulated throughout its time submerged in Daybreak Town's lake.
It bore no actual hate towards humans, but rather their true nature that would ultimately destroy the planet.
Video Games Appearances
- Being a creation of Gai Amatsu, it inherited much of his negative traits, such as its clear belief that humanity and even MetsubouJinrai.net are nothing but its tools.
- It also inherited its creator's arrogance, though it shows caution around its benevolent counterpart, Zea, since it cannot predict its successor's actions. Humorously, the Ark also showed signs of impatience, as it tapped its fingers while waiting Aruto to finish his transformation as MetalCluster Hopper.[The Conclusion Cannot Be Predicted]. However, a few years after its destruction, the Ark seems to be less aggressive on the idea of destroying humanity, as it begins to manipulate Gai Amatsu for his candidate Kuroto Dan to create Musou Gamer, all to test whether the world can defy its predictions.[Kamen Rider Genms -Smart Brain and the 1000% Crisis-].
Powers and Abilities
- Naki (Ganbarizing only). Despite being seemingly destroyed and sent underground, others would be chosen to carry out the original Ark's will.
- In the case of Azu, she was a host for the Ark itself rather than a successor.
- Aruto HidenKamen Rider Ark-One.
- HorobiKamen Rider Horobi Ark Scorpion.
- AzuKamen Rider Ark-Zero-One(stageshow only).
|Aruto Hiden - Isamu Fuwa - Yua Yaiba - Jin - Horobi - Ikazuchi - Naki - Gai Amatsu - Ark - Soreo Hiden - S|
|Movie-exclusive: Soreo Hiden - S - Behru - Kamen Rider Abaddon - Izu - Lyon Arkland - Kamen Rider MetsubouJinrai (Jin, Horobi, Ikazuchi & Naki)|
|Stageshow-exclusive: Azu - Little Assassin|
|Hiden Zero-One Driver - A.I.M.S. Shotriser - MetsubouJinrai Forceriser - Zetsumeriser - ZAIA Thousandriver - Cycloneriser - Raidriser - ZAIA Slashriser - Ark Driver - Hiden Zero-Two Driver - Zetsumetsu Driver - Eden Driver - Abaddoriser - MetsubouJinrai Driver|
|Progrisekeys - Progrise Holder - Progrisekey Connector - Hiden Risephone - Rider Models|
|Attache Calibur - Attache Shotgun - Attache Arrow - Breaking Mammoth - Giger - Buaruku Sabers - Authorise Buster - Assault Grip - Thousand Jacker - Progrise Hopper Blade - ZAIA Spec - Knuckle Demolition - Nihon Ookaminotsume - Claw Assault - Horobi's Katana|
|Hiden Intelligence: Korenosuke Hiden - Soreo Hiden - Jun Fukuzoe - Sanzo Yamashita|
|Humagears: Izu - Shesta - Soreo Hiden - Wazu Nazotoku - Subaru - Hakase Bot - Fukkinhoukai Jiro - Rin|
|Legend Riders: Sougo Tokiwa - Geiz Myokoin - Woz - Tsukuyomi - Kuroto Dan - Masamune Dan|
|Humans: Norio Uozumi - Go Sakurai - Satoshi Sakurai - Choichiro Ishizumi - Seiji Tazawa - Satō - Yuta Yomura - Isao - Shinya Owada - Ikkei Amatsu - Akane Tono|
|Humagears: Mageana - Ikkan Nigiro - Anna - Mashirochan - Dr. Omigoto - Z #5 - Delmo - Love-chan - Midori|
|A.I.s: Zea - Zat - Ai-chan - Thouser|
|Ark - Horobi - Naki - Jin - Ikazuchi - Little Assassin - Azu|
|Monsters: Berotha Magia - Kuehne Magia - Ekal Magia - Neohi Magia - Onycho Magia - Vicarya Magia - Gaeru Magia - Mammoth Magia - Dodo Magia - Arsino Magia|
|Footsoldiers: Trilobite Magia - Dodo Magia Chick - Battle Magia|
|Finis - Will|
|Gai Amatsu - Williamson Yotagaki|
|ZAIA Spec Representatives: Rentaro Tachibana - Tatsumi Arayashiki - Naoto Ichimori - Takeshi Homura - Masamitsu Yuto|
|Other: Daiki Kyogoku - Makio Nodachi|
|A.I.M.S.: Isamu Fuwa - Yua Yaiba - Naki - Eida - Ono - Degawa - Shida - Eifuku - Ito|
|Monsters: Crushing Buffalo Raider - Splashing Whale Raider - Dynamaiting Lion Raider - Storming Penguin Raider - Scouting Panda Raider - Fighting Jackal Raider|
|Footsoldiers: Invading Horseshoe Crab Raiders|
|ZAIA Enterprise (U.S.A.)|
|Lyon Arkland - Sold9 - Sold20 - Sold404|
|Monsters: Dire Wolf Sold Magia - Serval Tiger Sold Magia - Crushing Buffalo Sold Magia - Splashing Whale Sold Magia - Storming Penguin Sold Magia - Scouting Panda Sold Magia - Invading Horseshoe Crab Sold Magia|
|S - Behru - Buga - Mua - Lugo|
|Footsoldiers: Kamen Rider Abaddon|
|View • Edit|