|This article is about a series entry (the 29th) in the Kamen Rider Series.|
Kamen Rider Zi-O Next Time
|Kamen Rider Build||Kamen Rider Zero-One|
- For the series' main character, Zi-O, see Sougo Tokiwa.
Kamen Rider Zi-O (仮面ライダージオウ, Kamen Raidā Jiō) is a Japanese tokusatsu drama and the 29th entry in the Kamen Rider series. It follows the exploits of Sougo Tokiwa, a young man who, according to visitors from the future, is destined to become the king who will enslave the entire world, and embarks in a quest to change his fate, meeting several other Kamen Riders from the Heisei era along the way. Sougo Tokiwa (常磐 ソウゴ, Tokiwa Sōgo)[a] is an 18, later 19-year old, graduate of Hikarigamori High School (光ヶ森高等学校, Hikarigamori Kōtō Gakkō) who dreamed of becoming a king after experiencing a series of nightmares in his childhood and being visited by a mysterious figure that entrusted him with the prophecy.
After surviving a bus accident when he was nine, Sougo became orphaned and since then lived with his great-uncle at 9-to-5. After meeting Tsukuyomi and Geiz, Sougo learns he will become Ohma Zi-O, a demon king destined to rule the world with an iron fist.
Despite being troubled by the possibility he is cursed to become a tyrant, Sougo chooses to continue following his dream while changing his fate, accepting the power to become Kamen Rider Zi-O and declaring that he would become a benevolent demon king instead.
Despite Geiz and Tsukuyomi's reservations, Sougo considers them friends and trusts them with his life; asking both of them to kill him should he follow the path to becoming Ohma Zi-O. All the while, Sougo's predecessor Tsukasa Kadoya secretly watches over him to ensure he succeeds in changing his fate. Originally a visionary high school student prior to his graduation, Sougo develops other strengths along his journey.
Due to his observant nature and keen understanding of human behavior, he became a skilled manipulator capable of outsmarting a genius of Kuroto Dan's caliber. In 2019, Sougo develops the ability to subconsciously create alternate futures, which he initially assumed were prophetic dreams of Kamen Riders from White Woz's timeline. Ever since the bus accident, he also gained chronokinesis like the Time Jackers. However, their leader Swartz erased Sougo's memory of it before the latter regains his chronokinetic powers after he becomes Grand Zi-O.
"Oma's Day! The judgment day marking the end of the Kamen Rider era. Is it the end of history or just the beginning? Choose our future!"―Opening narration by Rikiya Koyama (episode 17-29)[src]"The Heisei Kamen Riders have passed through this era. Inheriting all the powers, a new legend is beginning. Rejoice at the birth of the true king!"―Opening narration by Rikiya Koyama (episode 30-40)[src]"The Heisei Kamen Riders have passed through this era. With their powers now gathered, the curtain rises upon the final battle. Open the way to the future of the true king!"―Opening narration by Rikiya Koyama (episode 41-48)[src]
- "The Heisei Kamen Riders have passed through this era. It's time to pass that power down to the future. Rejoice at the birth of the new king!"
- ―Opening narration by Rikiya Koyama (episode 1-16).[src]
As Swartz commences a convergence of the A.R. Worlds, Tsukuyomi seemingly betrays Sougo and Geiz is killed saving him. In response, an enraged Sougo becomes Kamen Rider Ohma Zi-O (仮面ライダーオーマジオウ, Kamen Raidā Ōma Jiō) to defeat Swartz himself before sacrificing Ohma Zi-O's power to reset the space-time continuum; negating his destiny and undoing Swartz's damage. Due to this, he relives his senior year in 2018 with altered versions of Geiz, Tsukuyomi, and the Time Jackers as his classmates in the new timeline. During the events of the film Kamen Rider Reiwa: The First Generation, Sougo temporarily regains his Rider powers after he learns of Finis, a Time Jacker who survived his changes to the timeline and swore vengeance against him. Joining forces with Geiz, Tsukuyomi, and Black Woz once more, Sougo enters the World of Zero-One to rescue Kamen Rider Zero-One and his allies; all of whom Finis also attacked as part of their revenge plot.
|Kamen Rider Zi-O||Sougo Tokiwa (Other users)|
|Kamen Rider Geiz||Geiz Myokoin (Other users)|
|Kamen Rider Woz||White Woz ► Woz (Other users)|
|Kamen Rider Tsukuyomi||Tsukuyomi|
|Kamen Rider Ohma Zi-O||Ohma Zi-O|
|Kamen Rider Shinobi||Rentaro Kagura|
|Kamen Rider Quiz||Mondo Douan|
|Kamen Rider Zi-O (Mirror World)||Sougo Tokiwa (Mirror World)|
|Kamen Rider Kikai||Rento Makina|
|Kamen Rider G3||Shoichi Tsugami (Other users)|
|Kamen Rider Agito||Another Agito|
|Kamen Rider Hibiki||Kyosuke Kiriya|
|Kamen Rider PunchHopper||Shun Kageyama (Worm)|
|Kamen Rider Kabuto||Arata Kagami|
|Kamen Rider Ginga||Kamen Rider Ginga|
Did you know
|Another Build||Unnamed basketball player ► Hiryu Kakogawa (Other users)|
|Another Ex-Aid||Ida ► Hiryu Kakogawa (Other users)|
|Another Fourze||Ryuichi Sakuma (Other users)|
|Another Faiz||Ryuichi Sakuma ► Hiryu Kakogawa (Other users)|
|Another Wizard||Hayase (Other users)|
|Another OOO||Kuroto Dan ► Hiryu Kakogawa (Other users)|
|Another Gaim||Asura ► Hiryu Kakogawa (Other users)|
|Another Ghost||Makimura ► Hiryu Kakogawa (Other users)|
|Another Shinobi||Rentaro Kagura|
|Another Quiz||Tamotsu Douan|
|Another Ryuga||Dark Shinji|
|Another Kikai||Insect ► Heure/Insect|
|Another Zi-O||Hiryu Kakogawa|
|Another Blade||Amane Kurihara|
|Another Agito||Unnamed person (Other users)|
|Another Hibiki||Tsutomu Tsuzumiya|
|Another Kiva||Yuko Kitajima|
|Another Kabuto||So Yaguruma|
|Another Den-O||Takuya Endo|
|Another Zi-O II||Hiryu Kakogawa ► Daiki Kaito|
|Another Double||Unnamed person|
|Another Kuuga||Unnamed person|
|Another Ryuki||Unnamed person|
|Another Drive||Paradox Roidmude(Another World)|
|Kamen Rider Hattari||Isamichi Konjo|
|Kamen Rider Scissors||Ishihashi|
|Kamen Rider Tiger||Tozuka|
|Kamen Rider Verde||Kimura|
|Kamen Rider Imperer||Ishida|
|Kamen Rider Abyss||Unnamed man|
|Kamen Rider Odin||Unnamed man|
|Kamen Rider Barlckxs||SOUGO Tokiwa|
|Kamen Rider Zonjis||Kagen|
|Kamen Rider Zamonas||Jogen|
|Kamen Rider Zero-One||Aruto Hiden(Over Quartzer)|
|Kamen Rider Zi-O||Sougo Tokiwa(Over Quartzer)|
|Kamen Rider Geiz||Geiz Myokoin(Over Quartzer)|
|Kamen Rider Woz||Woz(Over Quartzer)|
|Kamen Rider Woz||White Woz(Next Time)|
|Kamen Rider Zi-O||Sougo Tokiwa(Robot)|
|Kamen Rider Zi-O||Sougo B|
|Kamen Rider Zi-O||Sougo C|
|Kamen Rider Zi-O||Sougo D|
|Kamen Rider Zi-O||Sougo E|
|Kamen Rider Zi-O||Sougo F|
|Kamen Rider Ohma Zi-O||True Sougo|
|Another Den-O||Ataru Hisanaga|
|Another Double||Unnamed person|
|Another Ultimate Kuuga||Tid/Shingo Hisanaga|
|Another Ryuki||Tatsuya Kano|
|Another Hibiki||Unnamed ghost|
|Another Gaim||Unnamed ghost|
|Another Ghost||Unnamed ghost|
|Another Diend||White Woz(Next Time)|
|Kama-based Rider||Unnamed kama-based Rider|
|Kunai-based Rider||Unnamed kunai-based Rider|
|Sai-based Rider||Unnamed sai-based Rider|
|Bomb-based Rider||Unnamed bomb-based Rider|
More to explore
|No Rider||No Rider|
|Kamen Rider Barlckxs||Hiryu Kakogawa(Over Quartzer)|
|Kamen Rider Tsukuyomi||Tsukuyomi(Over Quartzer)|
|Kamen Rider Woz||Red Woz|
|Kamen Rider Build||Sento Kiryu (East History)|
|Kamen Rider Cross-Z||Kamen Rider Cross-Z (East History)|
|Kamen Rider Ex-Aid||Emu Hojo (East History)|
|Kamen Rider Brave||Kamen Rider Brave (East History)|
|Kamen Rider Snipe||Kamen Rider Snipe (East History)|
|Kamen Rider Drive||Kamen Rider Drive (East History)|
|Kamen Rider Wizard||Kamen Rider Wizard (East History)|
|Kamen Rider Fourze||Kamen Rider Fourze (East History)|
|Kamen Rider Double||Kamen Rider Double (East History)|
|Kamen Rider Ryuki||Kamen Rider Ryuki (East History)|
|Kamen Rider Kabuto||Kamen Rider Kabuto (East History)|
|Kamen Rider Kuuga||Kamen Rider Kuuga (East History)|
|Kamen Rider Black RX||Kamen Rider Black RX (East History)|
|Kamen Rider 1||Takeshi Hongo (East History)|
|Kamen Rider Ex-Aid||Aoroid|
|Kamen Rider Build||Midoroid|
|Kamen Rider Zi-O||Z-10|
Introduced in films
|Another Ohma Zi-O||Hiryu Kakogawa(Over Quartzer)|
|Another 2||Another 2|
|Another 3||Another 3|
Contribute to this page
|Kamen Rider Zi-O||Sougo Tokiwa(The Fourth History)|
|Another Geiz||Tsukuyomi(The Fourth History)|
|Another Tsukuyomi||Geiz Myokoin(The Fourth History)|
|Another Woz||Third Woz|
|Another Ohma Zi-O||Inner Sougo|
|Kamen Rider Zi-OTrinity||Sougo Tokiwa & Geiz Myokoin & Tsukuyomi|
|Kamen Norider||Takeshi Kinashi|
Introduced in specials
- In the sequel special Kamen Rider Zi-O Next Time: Geiz, Majesty, Sougo permanently regains his powers while helping Geiz in his fight against a new White Woz, who became Another Diend to become a savior.
Reiwa The First Generation
- In an alternate timeline depicted in the film Kamen Rider Zi-O the Movie: Over Quartzer, Sougo and his friends help Go Shijima preserve Kamen Rider Drive's history after Oda Nobunaga lost the Battle of Nagashino.
Introduced in series
- After going back in time and preventing this event from occurring, Sougo receives the Drive and Mach Ride Watches.
- However, Black Woz betrays him, taking all of Sougo's Ride Watches and imprisoning him on behalf of the Quartzers.
- Despite this, Sougo is released by Tsukuyomi and Go and receives the Ohma Zi-O Ride Watch to defeat the Quartzers' leader; an adult version of himself from an alternate timeline.
|Drive Driver||Krim Steinbelt|
More like this
|Kamen Rider 1||Takeshi Hongo|
|Kamen Rider Kuuga||Yusuke Godai(transformed only)|
Yusuke Godai (2015 manga)
Heisei Generations Forever
|Kamen Rider Agito||Shoichi Tsugami|
|Kamen Rider G4||Shiro Mizuki(Another World)|
Series Directed by
|Kamen Rider Ryuki||Shinji Kido|
|Kamen Rider Ryuga||Dark Shinji ► Dark Shinji/Shinji Kido|
|Kamen Rider Knight||Ren Akiyama|
|Kamen Rider Zolda||Goro Yura|
|Kamen Rider Raia||Miyuki Tezuka|
|Kamen Rider Gai||Jun Shibaura|
|Kamen Rider Ouja||Takeshi Asakura|
Series Writing Credits
|Kamen Rider Faiz||Takumi Inui|
|Kamen Rider Kaixa||Masato Kusaka|
|Kamen Rider Blade||Kazuma Kenzaki|
|Kamen Rider Chalice||Hajime Aikawa|
Shōwa Another Riders
|Kamen Rider Hibiki||Hitoshi Hidaka(suit/picture only)|
|Kamen Rider Todoroki||Tomizo Todayama|
|Transformed Kyosuke||Kyosuke Kirya|
Series Special Effects by
|Kamen Rider Kabuto||Soji Tendo(stand-in)|
|Kamen Rider Gatack||Arata Kagami|
|Kamen Rider KickHopper||So Yaguruma|
|Kamen Rider 1||Takeshi Hongo(suit/voice only)|
|Kamen Rider 2||Hayato Ichimonji(suit/voice only)|
|Kamen Rider V3||Shiro Kazami(suit/voice only)|
Post-Heisei Another Riders
|Kamen Rider Den-O Sword Form||Ryotaro Nogami/Momotaros|
|Kamen Rider Den-O Rod Form||Ryotaro Nogami/Urataros|
|Kamen Rider Den-O Ax Form||Ryotaro Nogami/Kintaros|
|Kamen Rider Den-O Gun Form||Ryotaro Nogami/Ryutaros|
|Kamen Rider Den-O Liner Form||Ryotaro Nogami(transformed only)|
|Kamen Rider Zeronos||Yuto Sakurai|
|Kamen Rider Zeronos Vega Form||Yuto Sakurai/Deneb|
|Kamen Rider Yuuki||Shiro(Another World)|
|Kamen Rider Kiva||Wataru Kurenai(transformed only)|
|Kamen Rider Rey||Takato Shiramine(Another World)|
Heisei Another Riders
|Kamen Rider G||Goro(transformed only)|
|Kamen Rider Decade||Tsukasa Kadoya|
|Kamen Rider Diend||Daiki Kaito|
|Kamen Rider Kuuga||Yusuke Onodera|
|Kamen Rider Kiva-la||Natsumi Hikari(suit/voice only)|
|Kamen Rider Double||Philip & Shotaro Hidari(transformed only)|
|Kamen Rider Accel||Ryu Terui|
|Kamen Rider Eternal||Katsumi Daido(Another World)|
|Kamen Rider OOO||Eiji Hino|
|Kamen Rider Birth||Shintaro Goto(transformed only)|
|Kamen Rider Aqua||Michal Minato|
|Kamen Rider Fourze||Gentaro Kisaragi(stand-in)|
Mirror Sougo Tokiwa
|Kamen Rider Wizard||Haruto Soma(stand-in)|
|Kamen Rider Beast||Kosuke Nitoh|
|Kamen Rider Gaim||Kouta Kazuraba|
|Kamen Rider Baron||Kaito Kumon|
|Kamen Rider Zangetsu||Takatora Kureshima(transformed only)|
Series Additional Crew
|Kamen Rider Drive||Shinnosuke Tomari(transformed only)|
|Kamen Rider Mach||Go Shijima|
|Kamen Rider Chaser||Chase(flashback only)|
|Kamen Rider Brain||Brain(transformed only)|
Series Produced by
|Kamen Rider Ghost||Takeru Tenkuji|
|Kamen Rider Specter||Makoto Fukami|
|Kamen Rider Dark Ghost||Argos(Another World)|
|Kamen Rider Amazon Omega||Haruka Mizusawa(suit/voice only)|
|Kamen Rider Amazon Alpha||Jin Takayama(suit/voice only)|
|Kamen Rider Ex-Aid||Emu Hojo|
|Kamen Rider Brave||Hiiro Kagami|
|Kamen Rider Lazer||Kiriya Kujo(transformed only)|
|Kamen Rider Fuma||Kagenari Nagumo(Another World)|
Series Music by
|Kamen Rider Build||Sento Kiryu|
|Kamen Rider Cross-Z||Ryuga Banjo|
|Kamen Rider Grease||Kazumi Sawatari|
|Kamen Rider Rogue||Gentoku Himuro|
|Kamen Rider Evol||Evolto(transformed only)|
Alternate Sougo Tokiwa
|Kamen Rider Zero-One||Aruto Hiden|
|Kamen Rider ZeroZero-One|
|Kamen Rider Vulcan||Isamu Fuwa|
|Kamen Rider Valkyrie||Yua Yaiba|
|Kamen Rider Jin||Jin|
|Kamen Rider Horobi||Horobi|
|Kamen Rider Ichi-Gata||Soreo Hiden|
|Kamen Rider Saber||Touma Kamiyama|
|Kamen Rider Blades||Rintaro Shindo|
|Kamen Rider Espada||Kento Fukamiya|
|Kamen Rider Buster||Ryo Ogami|
|Kamen Rider Kenzan||Ren Akamichi|
|Kamen Rider Slash||Tetsuo Daishinji|
|Kamen Rider Saikou||Yuri|
|Kamen Rider Sabela||Reika Shindai|
|Kamen Rider Durendal||Ryoga Shindai|
- After Sougo defeats his evil counterpart, he is recognized as a king.
- In the web-exclusive spin-offs, Rider Time: Kamen Rider Decade vs.
- Zi-O: The Decade House Death Game and Rider Time: Kamen Rider Zi-O vs.
- The alternative Sougo gives Tsukasa the Saber Ride Watch and asks him to give it to the "prime" Sougo, who is later forced to fight various alternate universe versions of himself.
- His personal weapon is the Zikan Girade (ジカンギレード, Jikan Girēdo), which has a Ken Mode (ケンモード, Ken Mōdo, Sword Mode) for the Edge of Time Slash (ギリギリスラッシュ, Giri Giri Surasshu) finisher and a Ju Mode (ジュウモード, Jū Mōdo, Gun Mode) for the Sure Sure Shooting (スレスレシューティング, Sure Sure Shūtingu) finisher.
- He also owns a Time Mazines (タイムマジーン, Taimu Majīn), a time traveling vehicle given to him by Tsukuyomi that can interchange between Vehicle Mode (ビークルモード, Bīkuru Mōdo) and an exo-suit-like Battle Mode (バトルモード, Batoru Mōdo), and Woz's Faiz Phone X to communicate with Tsukuyomi and Geiz through time.
- Zi-O (ジオウ, Jiō): Dated 2018, this is Sougo's personal Ride Watch that allows him to transform into Kamen Rider Zi-O and convert his Time Mazine from Vehicle Mode to Battle Mode.
- Bike (バイク, Baiku): An undated Ride Watch that allows Sougo to summon his personal motorcycle, the Ride Striker (ライドストライカー, Raido Sutoraikā).
- Build (ビルド, Birudo): Dated 2017, this Ride Watch is based on Kamen Rider Build Rabbit Tank Form.
|Kyoryu Greeed||Kiyoto Maki|
- He is also armed with the Drill Crusher Crusher (ドリルクラッシャークラッシャー, Doriru Kurasshā Kurasshā), themed after Build's Drill Crusher.
|Sagittarius Zodiarts||Mitsuaki Gamou|
|Scorpion Zodiarts||Sarina Sonoda|
|Virgo Zodiarts||Kuniteru Emoto(flashback only)|
- Zi-O's finisher in this form is the Vortex Time Break (ボルテックタイムブレーク, Borutekku Taimu Burēku).
|Phoenix||Yugo Fujita(flashback only)|
- When used on the Time Mazine, it can assume Build Mode (ビルドモード, Birudo Mōdo).
- This form first appears in the film Kamen Rider Build the Movie: Be the One.
|Gold Drive||Tenjuro Banno(flashback only)|
- Ex-Aid (エグゼイド, Eguzeido): Dated 2016, this Ride Watch is based on Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Action Gamer Level 2.
- It equips Zi-O with the Ex-Aid Armor (エグゼイドアーマー, Eguzeido Āmā), which enables him to generate a Mighty Action X-themed Game Area with chocolate block-like platforms.
|Aranbura||Aranbura Bugster(flashback only)|
- He is also armed with the Gashacon Breaker Breaker (ガシャコンブレイカーブレイカー, Gashakon Bureikā Bureikā) gauntlets, themed after Ex-Aid's Gashacon Breaker.
- Zi-O's finisher in this form is the Critical Time Break (クリティカルタイムブレーク, Kuritikaru Taimu Burēku).
- When used on the Time Mazine, it can assume Ex-Aid Mode (エグゼイドモード, Eguzeido Mōdo).
- Fourze (フォーゼ, Fōze): Dated 2011, this Ride Watch is based on Kamen Rider Fourze Base States.
- Main article: Kamen Rider Zi-O Episodes
It equips Zi-O with the Fourze Armor (フォーゼアーマー, Fōze Āmā), which enables him to fly by transforming into a Rocket Mode (ロケットモード, Roketto Mōdo).
- He is also armed with the Booster Modules (ブースターモジュール, Būsutā Mojūru), themed after Fourze's Rocket Modules. Zi-O's finisher in this form is the Limit Time Break (リミットタイムブレーク, Rimitto Taimu Burēku).
- If used in the Zikan Girade while in Ju Mode, he is capable of launching rockets. OOO (オーズ, Ōzu): Dated 2010, this Ride Watch is based on Kamen Rider OOO Tatoba Combo. It equips Zi-O with the OOO Armor (オーズアーマー, Ōzu Āmā), which grants him the Tora Claw Z (トラクローZ, Tora Kurō Zetto) on his right hand and a pair of Batta Springers (バッタスプリンガー, Batta Supuringā) on his legs for increased jumping capabilities.
- Zi-O's finisher in this form is the Scanning Time Break (スキャニングタイムブレーク, Sukyaningu Taimu Burēku). When used on the Time Mazine, it can assume OOO Mode (オーズモード, Ōzu Mōdo).Taka (タカ, Hawk): A Ride Gadget of unknown origin that transforms into the Taka Watchroid (タカウォッチロイド, Taka Wotchiroido), which is based on the Kougami Foundation's Taka Candroid.
- Being a sentient Ride Watch, it is used for reconnaissance missions.Tajadol Combo (タジャドルコンボ, Tajadoru Konbo): Dated 2010, this Ride Watch is based on Kamen Rider OOO Tajadol Combo.
When used on the Time Mazine, it can assume Tajadol Combo Mode (タジャドルコンボモード, Tajadoru Konbo Mōdo) and participate in aerial combat. Its finisher is the Giga Scan Time Break (ギガスキャンタイムブレーク, Giga Sukyan Taimu Burēku). Taka (タカ, Hawk): A Ride Gadget of unknown origin that transforms into the Taka Watchroid (タカウォッチロイド, Taka Wotchiroido), which is based on the Kougami Foundation's Taka Candroid.
Being a sentient Ride Watch, it is used for reconnaissance missions. Tajadol Combo (タジャドルコンボ, Tajadoru Konbo): Dated 2010, this Ride Watch is based on Kamen Rider OOO Tajadol Combo.
- When used on the Time Mazine, it can assume Tajadol Combo Mode (タジャドルコンボモード, Tajadoru Konbo Mōdo) and participate in aerial combat.
- Gaim (鎧武, Gaimu): Dated 2013, this Ride Watch is based on Kamen Rider Gaim Orange Arms. It equips Zi-O with the Gaim Armor (鎧武アーマー, Gaimu Āmā), which grants him four Daidaimaru Z (大橙丸Z, Daidaimaru Zetto, Great Orange Circle Z) swords, themed after Gaim's Daidaimaru, for melee combat and the Lockseed Shoulders (ロックシードショルダー, Rokkushīdo Shorudā) that allow him to open Crack portals.
- If used in the Zikan Girade while in Ken Mode, he gains increased slicing capabilities.Kodama (コダマ, Little Ball): A Ride Gadget that can be used to communicate across different dimensions and unfolds into the Kodama Suika Arms (コダマスイカアームズ, Kodama Suika Āmuzu, Little Ball Watermelon Arms), a miniature drone based on the Suika Arms attack drone used by the Yggdrasill Corporation and Armored Riders.
- W (ダブル, Daburu): Dated 2009, this Ride Watch is based on Kamen Rider W Cyclone Joker. It equips Zi-O with the W Armor (W (ダブル) アーマー, Daburu Āmā), which grants him abilities similar to W's powers.
- If used in the Zikan Girade while in Ju Mode, he is capable of firing green air blasts at the enemy. Kuuga (クウガ, Kūga): Dated 2000, this Ride Watch is based on Kamen Rider Kuuga Mighty Form.
- Zi-O's finisher in this form is the Mighty Time Break (マイティタイムブレーク, Maiti Taimu Burēku). When used on the Time Mazine, it can assume Kuuga Mode (クウガモード, Kūga Mōdo).
- If used in the Ride Heisaber, Zi-O is capable of performing flaming slash attacks. Blade (ブレイド, Bureido): Dated 2004, this Ride Watch is based on Kamen Rider Blade Ace Form.Chalice (カリス, Karisu): Dated 2004, this Ride Watch is based on Kamen Rider Chalice.
- Agito (アギト): Dated 2001, this Ride Watch is based on Kamen Rider Agito Ground Form. It was originally obtained by Heure when he stole Agito's powers from Shouichi Tsugami, but the latter regains it and gives it to Sougo.
- Kiva (キバ, Kiba): Dated 2008, this Ride Watch is based on Kamen Rider Kiva. Kabuto (カブト): Dated 2006, this Ride Watch is based on Kamen Rider Kabuto Rider Form and was originally the Kabuto Zecter before it transformed into the Ride Watch.
- Mach (マッハ, Mahha): Dated 2014, this Ride Watch is based on Kamen Rider Mach. This Ride Watch appears exclusively in the film Over Quartzer.
- This Ride Watch was originally owned by an alternate universe version of Sougo before he gives it to the "prime" Sougo through Tsukasa.
- Zi-O: The Decade House Death Game. Along his journey, Sougo acquires the Decade (ディケイド, Dikeido) Ride Watch from Tsukasa through Geiz.
- He is also armed with the Ride Heisaber (ライドヘイセイバー, Raido Heiseibā), which allows him to utilize any of the previous 19 Heisei Kamen Riders' powers without tapping into their Ride Watches for the Dual Time Break (デュアルタイムブレーク, Dyuaru Taimu Burēku) attack as well as perform one of two finishers: Scramble Time Break (スクランブルタイムブレーク, Sukuranburu Taimu Burēku) or Ultimate Time Break (アルティメットタイムブレーク, Arutimetto Taimu Burēku).
- Build Form (ビルドフォーム, Birudo Fōmu): A form accessed by combining the Decade and Build Ride Watches, based on Kamen Rider Build Rabbit Tank Sparkling Form.
- Ex-Aid Form (エグゼイドフォーム, Eguzeido Fōmu): A form accessed by combining the Decade and Ex-Aid Ride Watches, based on Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Double Action Gamer Level XX.
- This form splits Zi-O into two different Kamen Riders: Ex-Aid Form L, an azure-colored form who wields the Zikan Girade, and Ex-Aid Form R, an orange-colored form who wields the Ride Heisaber.
- OOO Form (オーズフォーム, Ōzu Fōmu): A form accessed by combining the Decade and OOO Ride Watches, based on Kamen Rider OOO Tajadol Combo.
- Ryuki Form (龍騎フォーム, Ryūki Fōmu): A form accessed by combining the Decade and Ryuki Ride Watches, based on Kamen Rider Ryuki Survive.
- This form appears exclusively in the web series spin-off Rider Time: Kamen Rider Ryuki.
- Saber Form (セイバーフォーム, Seibā Fōmu): A form accessed by combining the Decade and Saber Ride Watches, based on Kamen Rider Saber Brave Dragon.
- This form appears exclusively in Rider Time: Kamen Rider Zi-O vs. Decade: 7 of Zi-Os!. While battling the Another Rider, Another Ryuga, and his Mirror World counterpart, Sougo gains the Zi-O Ride Watch Two (ジオウライドウォッチII, Jiō Raido Wotchi Tsū), which allows him to transform into Kamen Rider Zi-O Two (仮面ライダージオウII, Kamen Raidā Jiō Tsū).
- He is also armed with the Saikyo Girade (サイキョーギレード, Saikyō Girēdo) sword, which can combine with the Zikan Girade into the Saikyo Zikan Girade (サイキョージカンギレード, Saikyō Jikan Girēdo) broadsword for him to perform the King Edge of Time Slash (キングギリギリスラッシュ, Kingu Giri Giri Surasshu) finisher.
- While battling Another Blade, Sougo receives the Zi-O Trinity Ride Watch (ジオウトリニティライドウォッチ, Jiō Toriniti Raido Wotchi), which allows him to fuse with Geiz and Black Woz to become Kamen Rider Zi-O Trinity (仮面ライダージオウトリニティ, Kamen Raidā Jiō Toriniti).
- In this form, the trio can utilize all of their powers and weapons at once.
- This form can perform one of three finishers: Solo Time Break (ソロタイムブレーク, Soro Taimu Burēku), Duo Time Break Burst (デュオタイムブレークバースト, Dyuo Taimu Burēku Bāsuto), or Trinity Time Break Burst Explosion (トリニティタイムブレークバーストエクスプロージョン, Toriniti Taimu Burēku Bāsuto Ekusupurōjon).
- During the events of the Kamen Rider Zi-O tie-in novel of the same name, Sougo receives a variation of the Zi-O Trinity Ride Watch that allows him to become Zi-O Trinity Version Geiz & Tsukuyomi (ジオウトリニティバージョン・ゲイツ&ツクヨミ, Jiō Toriniti Bājon Geitsu Ando Tsukuyomi).
- Once he acquires all 19 of his Rider predecessors' Ride Watches, Sougo receives the Grand Zi-O Ride Watch (グランドジオウライドウォッチ, Gurando Jiō Raido Wotchi), which allows him to become Kamen Rider Grand Zi-O (仮面ライダーグランドジオウ, Kamen Raidā Gurando Jiō).
- In this form, he retains his chronokinesis and gains the ability to summon any of his predecessors from their active timeline to fight by his side and utilize their weapons along with his own.
- Zi-O's finisher in this form is the All Twenty Time Break (オールトゥエンティタイムブレーク, Ōru Tuenti Taimu Burēku). During the events of Over Quartzer, Sougo obtains a Ride Watch based on Ohma Zi-O, which allows him to transform into Zi-O Ohma Form (オーマフォーム, Ōma Fōmu) and utilize the vast power of his future self.
- During his final battle against Swartz, Sougo converts his Ziku-Driver into the Ohma Zi-O Driver, acquiring the ability to transform into Kamen Rider Ohma Zi-O and become powerful enough to destroy enemies with a single attack.
- In addition to his own Ride Watches, Sougo is capable of using Geiz's Ride Watches. Ghost: Dated 2015, this Ride Watch is based on Kamen Rider Ghost Ore Damashii.
- The Ghost Ride Watch equips Zi-O with the Ghost Armor, which grants him levitation, invisibility, and intangibility.
- Sougo Tokiwa is portrayed by So Okuno (奥野 壮, Okuno Sō) while Rui Takahashi (高橋 琉晟, Takahashi Rui) and Haru Takagi (高木 波瑠, Takagi Haru) portray him as a child and younger child, respectively.
- The Mirror Sougo Tokiwa (鏡像の常磐ソウゴ, Kyōzō no Tokiwa Sōgo) is a cynical and power-hungry version of the original Sougo from the Mirror World.
- When Sougo reaffirms his belief and acknowledges his darker self, the Mirror Sougo concedes and gives the former half of the Zi-O Ridewatch II.
- In the Kamen Rider Zi-O novel, another version of Mirror Sougo is brought into existence when the Third Woz interferes with the timeline.
- He later joins forces with Third Woz to obtain the Decade Ridewatch and manipulate the original timeline so that Sougo never meets Geiz and Tsukuyomi and ensure he becomes Ohma Zi-O.
- Mirror Sougo Tokiwa is portrayed by So Okuno, who also portrays the real world version of Sougo Tokiwa. In the Rider Time web series Decade VS Zi-O and Zi-O VS Decade, several alternate iterations of Sougo Tokiwa are introduced as supporting characters, each of whom retain the ability to transform into Zi-O.
- Most of the alternative versions are hunted down and killed by Tsukasa in order to prevent the merging of alternate universes caused by the True Sougo.
- In Decade VS Zi-O, the android Sougo is one of the many participants in True Sougo's "King's Death Game" and bonds with the ghost of Misa Kuon.
- However, as he is incapable of harnessing a fellow Rider's Ridewatch, he hands Tsukasa the Saber Ridewatch in the hopes that someone else can use it.
- Sougo B: A class president from Hanazono Academy (花園学園, Hanazono Gakuen) and the boyfriend of his world's Misa Kuon.
- After surviving the King's Death Game, Sougo B returns to his universe on good terms with his "prime" counterpart.
- Sougo C: A manipulative Misawa High School (三沢高校, Misawa Kōkō) student who uses bribery to win his school's presidency and conspires with Misa to kill "prime" Sougo.
- Sougo D: A yankī who was killed by Tsukasa. Sougo E: A childish student who was killed by Ohma Zi-O. Sougo F: A cowardly student who was killed by Decade.
- Geiz Myokoin (明光院 ゲイツ, Myōkōin Geitsu) is an 18-year old soldier from the year 2068 who joined the resistance against Ohma Zi-O as Kamen Rider Geiz (仮面ライダーゲイツ, Kamen Raidā Geitsu).
- At Tsukuyomi's request, Geiz agrees to stay his hand and watch events play out, becoming an on-again-off-again house guest of Sougo's.
- In the film Kamen Rider Heisei Generations Forever, Geiz nearly loses his memories while helping Sougo defeat the Super Time Jacker Tid.
- After defeating Another Zi-O Two, Geiz discovers the future he came from is actually an alternate dimension where Ohma Zi-O continues to exist despite Sougo's efforts to avoid becoming him.
After Sougo defeats the Time Jacker and resets time and reality, Geiz is revived as Keito Myokoin (明光院 景都, Myōkōin Keito), a contemporary classmate of Sougo's with the nickname "Geiz".
- During the events of the film Kamen Rider Reiwa: The First Generation, Geiz temporarily regains his original timeline memories while helping Sougo defeat the surviving Time Jacker, Finis, who seeks to renew Swartz's plot to destroy the Kamen Rider multiverse, before losing them again once Finis is defeated.
- After meeting several past secondary Riders and seeing White Woz become the monstrous Another Diend to endanger Sougo, Geiz receives the Geiz Majesty Ride Watch from Daiki Kaito and defeats White Woz.
- Like Sougo, Geiz uses a Ziku-Driver with his own series of Ride Watches in order to transform. His personal weapon is the Zikan Zax (ジカンザックス, Jikan Zakkusu), which has a Yumi Mode (ゆみモード, Yumi Mōdo, Bow Mode) for the Kiwa Kiwa Shoot (キワキワシュート, Kiwa Kiwa Shūto) finisher and an Ono Mode (おのモード, Ono Mōdo, Axe Mode) for the Zakkuri Cutting (ザックリカッティング, Zakkuri Kattingu) finisher.
- Geiz (ゲイツ, Geitsu): Dated 2068, this is Geiz's personal Ride Watch that allows him to transform into Kamen Rider Geiz and convert his Time Mazine from Vehicle Mode to Battle Mode.
Bike: An undated Ride Watch that allows Geiz to summon his own Ride Striker.
- Ghost (ゴースト, Gōsuto): Dated 2015, this Ride Watch is based on Kamen Rider Ghost Ore Damashii.
- One of two Ride Watches that he stole from Ohma Zi-O, it equips Geiz with the Ghost Armor (ゴーストアーマー, Gōsuto Āmā).
- In this form, he gains levitation, invisibility, and intangibility. His finisher in this form is the Omega Time Burst (オメガタイムバースト, Omega Taimu Bāsuto) finisher.
- If used in the Zikan Zax while in Ono Mode, he is capable of generating orange spiritual energy to attack a target. After Tsukasa neutralizes the Ride Watch, Geiz begins using the one Sougo received from Ghost. Cross-Z (クローズ, Kurōzu): Dated 2017, this Ride Watch is based on Kamen Rider Cross-Z. If used in the Zikan Zax while in Yumi Mode, Geiz is capable of summoning a blue energy dragon. When used on the Time Mazine, it can assume Cross-Z Mode (クローズモード, Kurōzu Mōdo). Drive (ドライブ, Doraibu): Dated 2014, this Ride Watch is based on Kamen Rider Drive Type Speed.
- While using the Faiz Armor, Geiz can use this device to summon weapons.
Phone (フォン, Fon): A Ride Gadget which is commonly used as a communication device, the Faiz Phone X (ファイズフォン X(テン), Faizu Fon Ten) is utilized by time travelers from 2068.
- While using the Faiz Armor, Geiz can use this device to summon weapons. Wizard (ウィザード, Wizādo): Dated 2012, this Ride Watch is based on Kamen Rider Wizard Flame Style.
- Geiz's finisher in this form is the Strike Time Burst (ストライクタイムバースト, Sutoraiku Taimu Bāsuto). If used in the Zikan Zax while in Yumi Mode, he is capable of generating magic to attack a target.
- Genm (ゲンム, Genmu): Dated 2016, this Ride Watch is based on Kamen Rider Genm Action Gamer Level 2.
- It equips Geiz with the Genm Armor (ゲンムアーマー, Genmu Āmā), which enables him to utilize Genm's attacks and generate a Game Area. Geiz's finisher in this form is the Critical Time Burst (クリティカルタイムバースト, Kuritikaru Taimu Bāsuto).
- Knight (ナイト, Naito): Dated 2002, this Ride Watch is based on Kamen Rider Knight.
- If used in the Zikan Zax while in Yumi Mode, Geiz is capable of firing energy cyclones.
- Bibill (ビビル, Bibiru): Dated 2019, this Ride Watch is based on Kamen Rider Ghost's ally Yurusen and was temporarily created from the Ghost Ride Watch.
- It equips Geiz with the Bibill Armor (ビビルアーマー, Bibiru Āmā), which allows him to perform the Bibill Time Burst (ビビルタイムバースト, Bibiru Taimu Bāsuto) finisher.
- This form appears exclusively in the "Hyper Battle DVD" special Kamen Rider Bi Bi Bi no Bibill Geiz.
- Using the power of White Woz's MiRide Watches and his determination to become stronger, Geiz obtains the hourglass-like Geiz Revive Ride Watch (ゲイツリバイブライドウォッチ, Geitsu Ribaibu Raido Wotchi), which he can use to become Kamen Rider Geiz Revive (仮面ライダーゲイツリバイブ, Kamen Raidā Geitsu Ribaibu).
- In this form, he is armed with the Zikan Jaclaw (ジカンジャックロー, Jikan Jakkurō) and has access to two sub-forms:.
- Geiz Revive Goretsu (ゲイツリバイブ剛烈, Geitsu Ribaibu Gōretsu, Geiz Revive Ardent Strength), which is dedicated to strength.
- In this sub-form, he wields the Zikan Jaclaw in its Noko Mode (のこモード, Noko Mōdo, Saw Mode), which can perform the Super Noko Setsuzan (スーパーのこ切斬, Sūpā Noko Setsuzan, Super Saw Cutting) finisher.
- Geiz's finisher in this sub-form is the Ichigeki Time Burst (一撃タイムバースト, Ichigeki Taimu Bāsuto, One Strike Time Burst).
- Geiz Revive Shippu (ゲイツリバイブ疾風, Geitsu Ribaibu Shippū, Geiz Revive Hurricane), which is dedicated to speed and has flight capabilities.
- In this sub-form, he wields the Zikan Jaclaw in its Tsume Mode (つめモード, Tsume Mōdo, Claw Mode) which can perform the Super Tsume Renzan (スーパーつめ連斬, Sūpā Tsume Renzan, Super Claw Multi-Slash) finisher.
- Geiz's finisher in this sub-form is the Hyakuretsu Time Burst (百烈タイムバースト, Hyakuretsu Taimu Bāsuto, Hundred-Fierce Time Burst).
- During the events of the sequel special Kamen Rider Zi-O Next Time: Geiz, Majesty, Geiz temporarily obtains the Geiz Majesty Ride Watch (ゲイツマジェスティライドウォッチ, Geitsu Majesuti Raido Wotchi) after merging all of Daiki's Secondary Rider Cards, which allows him to become Kamen Rider Geiz Majesty (仮面ライダーゲイツマジェスティ, Kamen Raidā Geitsu Majesuti).
- Similarly to Grand Zi-O with the 19 primary Heisei Riders, this form allows Geiz to channel the combined powers and weapons of all 18 secondary Heisei Kamen Riders.
- Geiz's finisher in this form is the Il Salvatore Time Burst (エル・サルバトーレタイムバースト, Iru Sarubatōre Taimu Bāsuto).
- In addition to his own Ride Watches, Geiz is capable of using Zi-O's Ride Watches. Build: Loaned from Zi-O, Geiz can equip the Build Armor and perform the Vortex Time Burst (ボルテックタイムバースト, Borutekku Taimu Bāsuto) finisher.
- Gaim: Used as part of future Sougo's plan to free Geiz, the Ride Watch's energy allowed him to escape Helheim through an unstable Crack.
- Ex-Aid: Loaned from Zi-O, Geiz can equip the Ex-Aid Armor, which allowed him to generate a Mighty Action X themed Game Area with chocolate block platforms and perform the Critical Time Burst finisher.
- Geiz Myokoin is portrayed by Gaku Oshida (押田 岳, Oshida Gaku).
- Tsukuyomi (ツクヨミ, Tsukuyomi), real name Alpina (アルピナ, Arupina), is a mysterious 18-year-old girl of nobility from the year 2068 and the younger sister of Time Jacker leader, Swartz.
- She was chosen to succeed her parents due to her chronokinetic powers, though Swartz intended to use her for his own ends.
- When she hesitated to stop him, he erased her memories and stranded her in Ohma Zi-O's timeline, where she ended up with the Resistance under a new name.
- Disapproving of Geiz's plan to kill Sougo in 2018 for fear of damaging the timeline, she travels back in time with him to help Sougo avert his future through gentler means instead.
- Initially, Tsukuyomi finds it difficult to believe the kindly Sougo could become the tyrannical Ohma Zi-O.
- As his Rider powers grow in strength however, she becomes paranoid and demands Geiz kill Sougo.
- When the former refuses, she travels back in time to the latter's childhood to do it herself.
- However, she discovers Swartz orchestrated everything that had happened throughout the series, including Sougo becoming Zi-O.
- While trying to save the younger Sougo from her brother, Tsukuyomi inadvertently causes the bus accident that claimed Sougo's parents' lives as well as severe damage to the timeline.
- She is saved by Tsukasa Kadoya, who shows her how Swartz kidnapped all of the children on the bus as they all had the potential to become Zi-O.
- Realizing her mistake and that Sougo becoming Ohma Zi-O was one of many possible futures, a repentant Tsukuyomi makes amends with Sougo and Geiz.
- Soon after, she begins to slowly regain her memories after rediscovering her powers and meeting her younger self in 2058.
- Amidst Another Zi-O Two's attacks, Tsukuyomi is captured by the Time Jackers so Swartz can reveal their original past to her before taking her powers.
- As she fully regains her original memories, Black Woz rescues her once Another Zi-O Two is defeated.
- When Swartz causes a convergence of the A.R. Worlds, he attempts to kill Tsukuyomi since she had the power to stop him.
- To stop him, Sougo had given a past version of her a blank Ride Watch that he infused with Ohma Zi-O's power, which activated during the calamity's height.
- Once Black Woz provides her with a Ziku-Driver, Tsukuyomi gains the power become Kamen Rider Tsukuyomi (仮面ライダーツクヨミ, Kamen Raidā Tsukuyomi).
- However, she seemingly chooses to betray her friends to help her brother.
- After Sougo becomes Ohma Zi-O, she mortally wounds Swartz before he kills her in retaliation.
- When Sougo defeats Swartz and sacrifices Ohma Zi-O's power to undo the Time Jackers' damage, Tsukuyomi is revived in the new timeline as Alpina Tsukuyomi (月読 有日菜, Tsukuyomi Arupina), one of Sougo's contemporary classmates.
- During the events of the film Kamen Rider Reiwa: The First Generation, she temporarily regains her original timeline memories before joining forces with Sougo, Geiz, and Black Woz to save Kamen Rider Zero-One and his allies from the surviving Time Jacker, Finis.
- Once they are stopped however, Tsukuyomi loses her memories once more.
- In the sequel special Kamen Rider Zi-O Next Time: Geiz, Majesty, Tsukuyomi permanently regains her memories along with her Rider powers while helping Geiz in his fight against Another Diend.
- For most of the series, Tsukuyomi possesses her own Faiz Phone X for self-defense purposes and to communicate with her friends through time.
- She also owns a Time Mazine, which she lends to Sougo in the hopes of assisting him with time travel.
- Following Sougo's battle with the monstrous Another Agito, Tsukuyomi regains her ability to stop time.
- After becoming Kamen Rider Tsukuyomi, she gains the ability to generate an energy sword from her hand and perform the Time Jack (タイムジャック, Taimu Jakku) finisher.
- Tsukuyomi is portrayed by Shieri Ohata (大幡 しえり, Ōhata Shieri) while Yui Matsushima (松島 由依, Matsushima Yui) portrays her as a child.
- The name "Woz" (ウォズ, Wozu) refers to two prophets from different futures who each herald their respective figures in hopes of ensuring the path to their respective futures.
- The name was originally held by Black Woz until White Woz's arrival in 2019, with Sougo providing distinction by labeling them with their outfits' predominant colors.
- Both versions of Woz can use the BeyonDriver (ビヨンドライバー, Biyondoraibā) belt to become Kamen Rider Woz (仮面ライダーウォズ, Kamen Raidā Wozu) and use unique Ride Watches called MiRide Watches (ミライドウォッチ, Miraido Wotchi) to access forms based on future Kamen Riders called Futurerings (フューチャーリング, Fyūchāringu)..
- Kamen Rider Woz's personal weapon is the Zikan Despear (ジカンデスピア, Jikan Desupia), which has a Yari Mode (ヤリモード, Yari Mōdo, Spear Mode) for the Bakuretsu de Lance (爆裂DEランス, Bakuretsu De Ransu, Explosion of Lance) finisher, a Kama Mode (カマモード, Kama Mōdo, Scythe Mode) for the Ichigeki Kaman (一撃カマーン, Ichigeki Kamān, One Strike Kaman) finisher, and a Tsue Mode (ツエモード, Tsue Mōdo, Cane Mode) for the Fukashigi Magic (不可思議マジック, Fukashigi Majikku, Mysterious Magic) finisher.
- Woz: Woz's personal MiRide Watch that allows him to transform into Kamen Rider Woz.
- His finisher in this form is the Time Explosion (タイムエクスプロージョン, Taimu Ekusupurōjon).
- Shinobi (シノビ): A MiRide Watch based on Kamen Rider Shinobi that equips Kamen Rider Woz with the Futurering Shinobi (フューチャーリングシノビ, Fyūchāringu Shinobi).
- In this form, he gains various ninja-related powers, such as making copies of himself and traveling through shadows.
- His finisher in this form is the Ninpō: Time Binding Jutsu (忍法・時間縛りの術, Ninpō Jikan Shibari no Jutsu).
- Quiz (クイズ, Kuizu): A MiRide Watch based on Kamen Rider Quiz that equips Kamen Rider Woz with the Futurering Quiz (フューチャーリングクイズ, Fyūchāringu Kuizu).
- In this form, he receives worldwide knowledge and the Quiz Shoulders (クイズショルダー, Kuizu Shorudā) that allow him determine the answer to a riddle for his targets.
- As the original Kamen Rider Quiz attacks through riddles, Woz did so as well while using this form.
- However, this ability can be negated if the riddle's answer is debatable or if Woz does not know the answer.
- His finisher in this form is the Quiz Shock Break (クイズショックブレイク, Kuizu Shokku Bureiku).
- Kikai (キカイ): A MiRide Watch based on Kamen Rider Kikai that equips Kamen Rider Woz with the Futurering Kikai (フューチャーリングキカイ, Fyūchāringu Kikai).
- In this form, he can transform nearby humans into manipulable Semi Humanoises (セミヒューマノイズ, Semi Hyūmanoizu) and use back-mounted robotic claws to attack his enemies.
- His finisher in this form is the Full Metal Break (フルメタルブレイク, Furu Metaru Bureiku).
- Ginga (ギンガ): A unique MiRide Watch based on Kamen Rider Ginga that grants Kamen Rider Woz his Ginga Finaly (ギンガファイナリー, Ginga Fainarī) form, which grants access to cosmic powers.
- Woz's finisher in this form is the Cho Ginga Explosion (超ギンガエクスプロージョン, Chō Ginga Ekusupurōjon, Super Galaxy Explosion).
- Woz also has two sub-forms in addition to his main form:Ginga Wakusei Form (ギンガワクセイフォーム, Ginga Wakusei Fōmu, Ginga Planet Form), which allows him to control planetary energy.
- Woz's finisher in this sub-form is the Sui-Kin-Chi-Ka-Moku-Do-Ten-Kai Explosion (水金地火木土天海エクスプロージョン, Sui Kin Chi Ka Moku Do Ten Kai Ekusupurōjon, Mercury-Venus-Earth-Mars-Jupiter-Saturn-Uranus-Neptune Explosion).Ginga Taiyo Form (ギンガタイヨウフォーム, Ginga Taiyō Fōmu, Ginga Sun Form), which allows him to control pyrokinetic energy.
- Woz's finisher in this sub-form is the Burning Sun Explosion (バーニングサンエクスプロージョン, Bāningu San Ekusupurōjon).
- Ginga Wakusei Form (ギンガワクセイフォーム, Ginga Wakusei Fōmu, Ginga Planet Form), which allows him to control planetary energy.
- Woz's finisher in this sub-form is the Sui-Kin-Chi-Ka-Moku-Do-Ten-Kai Explosion (水金地火木土天海エクスプロージョン, Sui Kin Chi Ka Moku Do Ten Kai Ekusupurōjon, Mercury-Venus-Earth-Mars-Jupiter-Saturn-Uranus-Neptune Explosion).
- Ginga Taiyo Form (ギンガタイヨウフォーム, Ginga Taiyō Fōmu, Ginga Sun Form), which allows him to control pyrokinetic energy. Woz's finisher in this sub-form is the Burning Sun Explosion (バーニングサンエクスプロージョン, Bāningu San Ekusupurōjon).
- As they are the same person from different timelines, both versions of Woz are portrayed by Keisuke Watanabe (渡邊 圭祐, Watanabe Keisuke).
- The primary timeline version of Woz, also known as Black Woz (黒ウォズ, Kuro Wozu), is a so-called "mysterious prophet" and member of the Quartzers who considers himself a devoted follower of Ohma Zi-O and possesses a book of prophecies called the Ohma Advent Calendar (逢魔降臨暦, Ōma Kōrin Reki) that details the history of his master's rise to power.
- He also takes on the role of narrator for the series and interacts with the viewers to recount Sougo's adventures.
- After giving Sougo his powers and despite learning of his intention to become a benevolent lord instead of a tyrant, a surprised Black Woz remains loyal to him as the latter's only concern is assuring Sougo's destiny of becoming Ohma Zi-O regardless by providing his services and occasionally intervening to rescue the youth from harm.
- Woz's dedication to ensuring his ruler's history initially made him fickle towards Sougo's friends and the Time Jackers, helping either side whenever Woz believed Sougo is straying too far from the intended path.
- After being attacked and wounded by Geiz Revive, Black Woz forms a temporary alliance with the Time Jacker Heure to steal White Woz's Rider powers so he can force Geiz into overusing his Revive form and kill him.
- However, Sougo's influence on him causes Black Woz to support the former's decision to change his future.
- Because of this, once Sougo and Geiz settle their differences, Black Woz makes peace with Geiz and Tsukuyomi and moves in with them and Sougo.
- He remains by Sougo's side throughout the rest of the series.
- When Swartz enacts his endgame to destroy time and space, Black Woz continues to fight by Sougo's side, though he is momentarily caught off-guard when Sougo becomes Ohma Zi-O to defeat Swartz before sacrificing the power to rewrite reality so he never becomes Ohma Zi-O.
- Despite this, Black Woz remains unaffected and he continues to watch over Sougo in the new timeline.
- In an alternate ending depicted in the film Over Quartzer, Black Woz betrays Sougo and the others due to his allegiance to the Quartzers.
- Main article: Kamen Rider Zi-O: Best Song Collection
- Over Quartzer
- However, after seeing that the future is not set in stone and due to his fondness for Sougo and the others, Woz ultimately returns to Sougo's side and fights beside him once more.
- During the events of the film Kamen Rider Reiwa: The First Generation, Black Woz enters the World of Zero-One to help Sougo after the youth regains his Rider powers before joining him, Kamen Rider Zero-One, and the A.I.M.S.
- Riders in their fight against surviving Time Jacker, Finis, after they threaten the Kamen Rider multiverse.
- In the sequel special Kamen Rider Zi-O Next Time: Geiz, Majesty, Black Woz joins forces with Geiz, Sougo, and Tsukuyomi when a new White Woz becomes Another Diend and attacks them.
- After Geiz Majesty defeats him, Black Woz absorbs the new White Woz's essence.
- During the events of the stage show Kamen Rider Zi-O: Final Stage, Black Woz is temporarily turned into the villainous and overzealous Tsukuyomi supporter, Red Woz (赤ウォズ, Aka Wozu), before returning to his senses.
- Throughout the series, Black Woz has a habit of declaring "let's celebrate" (祝え, iwae) whenever Sougo obtains a new Ride Watch and Ride Armor, to point where he becomes pleased when Sougo asks him to do so.
- While he usually does this for Sougo, Black Woz begrudgingly did it once for Geiz when the latter attains his Majesty form.
- Black Woz also demonstrates special skills such as deflecting Another Fourze's attack with one hand and using his scarf to teleport himself and others.
- Zi-O, Toki no Ōja
- Additionally, he can also travel through time without using a Time Mazine.
- Prior to obtaining Kamen Rider Woz's powers, Black Woz could use the Ohma Advent Calendar to trap his target and destroy SOUGO's time portals by ripping out the book's pages.
- In Kamen Rider Heisei Generations Forever, Black Woz is able to access Philip's Gaia Library to learn more about Imagin and give Sougo information about them.
- White Woz (白ウォズ, Shiro Wozu) is a version of Woz from an alternate future that came into being after Sougo temporarily renounced his powers.
- FUTURE GUARDIAN
- White Woz is fanatically devoted to Geiz, who by his time defeated Ohma Zi-O as Geiz Revive, and is determined to make sure it occurs.
- Despite sharing a common goal with Geiz and Tsukuyomi, White Woz's apathetic and sadistic approach puts them at odds.
- After getting MiRide Watches from three future Kamen Riders, he uses their combined power to create the Geiz Revive Ride Watch and presents it to Geiz.
- Not long after however, the Time Riders learn that White Woz only needed Geiz to defeat Ohma Zi-O to ensure his own existence, regardless if Geiz survives or not, and has been helping Swartz the entire time.
- Tsuki no Michiru Toki
- During Geiz becoming Geiz Revive, White Woz is tricked into transferring his Rider powers to Black Woz.
- After Geiz and Sougo make peace with each other, White Woz begins to fade away due to his timeline being erased.
- Despite this, he realizes he should not have supported Swartz and combines his residual Rider energy with the Zi-O Two and Geiz Revive Ride Watches to create the Zi-O Trinity Ride Watch.
- Accepting his fate, White Woz warns Black Woz of Swartz's goals before fully fading away.
- Weeks later, as part of the final phase of his endgame, Swartz summons an Another World version of White Woz to distract Black Woz.
- However, the former learns the full extent of Swartz's plans and attempts to tell the Time Riders, but vanishes due to Another World's destruction before he could so so.
- In the sequel special Kamen Rider Zi-O Next Time: Geiz, Majesty, a second Another World version of White Woz appears in the rewritten timeline to steal Geiz's Rider powers and become a true savior.
- In pursuit of this goal, White Woz steals Daiki Kaito's Rider powers to become Another Diend and utilizes several Kasshine units to attack Geiz's friends in an engineered act of heroism.
- After Geiz Majesty defeats him, this White Woz's essence is absorbed into Black Woz while Kaito regains his powers.
- Next New Wφrld
- While he lacks Black Woz's abilities, the original White Woz possesses a tablet book-like device that allows him to manipulate the flow of time and shift certain events' outcomes in his favor by simply writing or speaking whatever he wants to happen into it.
- This ability is so powerful that it can negate the Time Jackers' chronokinetic powers.
- Due to his home timeline being an alternate version of 2068, White Woz also has his own Time Mazine, which allows him to travel to alternate timelines.
- As Another Diend, White Woz has the ability to manipulate an army of Kasshine, summon past Heisei era monsters via card-like constructs, and is capable of performing his own version of Diend's Dimension Shoot finisher.
- Kamen Rider Heisei Generations FOREVER Medley D.A. Re-Build Mix
- The Third Woz (第三のウォズ, Daisan no Wozu) is the main antagonist of Kamen Rider Zi-O tie-in novel.
- Sometime after the events of the V-Cinema Geiz Majesty, he creates a new timeline where Inner Sougo rises to the title of Oma Zi-O through the power of Anotherwatches.
- Wanting to ensure the events leading to the original Oma Zi-O's ascension comes to pass, Third Woz conspires with Inner Sougo to transform the latter's versions of Geiz and Tsukuyomi into each other's Another Rider counterparts to lure Black Woz and Sougo to their timeline.
- P. A. R. T. Y. ~Universe Festival~
- Third Woz later steals Black Woz's Rider powers to transform into Another Woz (アナザーウォズ, Anazā Wozu), only to be defeated by Zi-O Two and cease to exist when the previous timeline is restored.
- Like White Woz, Third Woz is armed with a tablet that can manipulate the flow of time to his favor.
- Junichirō Tokiwa (常磐 順一郎, Tokiwa Jun'ichirō) is the owner of 9-to-5 (クジゴジ堂, Kujigojidō) is a clock shop that also serves as his and his grandnephew Sougo's home.
- Even though his shop specializes in repairing clocks, he rarely has orders to fix them and usually works on repairing other old devices to make ends meet.
- Brand New Day
- In spite of this, he has demonstrated a form of intellect in repairing unique devices, such as Sougo's Ride Watches and Kamen Rider Den-O's DenLiner.
- Junichirō Tokiwa is portrayed by Katsuhisa Namase (生瀬 勝久, Namase Katsuhisa).
- Kamen Rider Ohma Zi-O (仮面ライダーオーマジオウ, Kamen Raidā Ōma Jiō), known simply as Ohma Zi-O (オーマジオウ, Ōma Jiō) or the "Lord" (魔王, Maō), is the dictator of Earth in the year 2068.
- Due to his immense power, Tsukuyomi and Geiz travel back in time to 2018 in the hopes of intercepting Ohma Zi-O's past self and prevent his rise to power.
- Go! Now! ~Alive A life neo~
- When Tsukasa sends Sougo and Tsukuyomi to 2068, Ohma Zi-O has them brought before him so he can mock his past self's naiveté and overpower him; advising him to renounce being Zi-O if he refuses to accept his destiny of becoming him before sending him back to 2018.
- Along the way however, Sougo and his friends discover that Ohma Zi-O is from a possible future and that his existence is fixed after a future where he was defeated by Geiz Revive came into existence.
- Furthermore, Sougo changed Ohma's Day (オーマの日, Ōma no Hi), the day he was to become Ohma Zi-O, when he became Zi-O Trinity instead.
- When Swartz initiates his endgame, Sougo travels to 2068 to confront Ohma Zi-O for a final battle; deducing the tyrant never intended to kill him.
- The future Sougo reveals that his power to destroy time and space is stronger than Swartz's before sending his younger self back with a blank Ride Watch.
- While Sougo did become Ohma Zi-O in 2019, he chooses to sacrifice the power to undo Swartz's damage.
Impressed by his younger self's choice, Ohma Zi-O peacefully lets himself be erased from existence.
In an alternate timeline depicted in the film Over Quartzer, Ohma Zi-O's existence is revealed to be the result of the Quartzers' influence on Sougo's timeline and orchestrated by Sougo's original future counterpart, who intended to erase the Kamen Riders' influence on the Heisei era.
Once he became aware of the Quartzers' plot, Ohma Zi-O supports his younger self in defeating their alternate self by giving him his personal Ride Watch.
In the Rider Time web series Decade VS Zi-O and Zi-O VS Decade, an alternate version of Ohma Zi-O, referred to as True Sougo (真実のソウゴ, Shinjitsu no Sōgo), creates and destroys new worlds until his powers are diminished.
- In response, he instigates the King's Death Game to find a new host to inhabit and restore his full strength. After defeating Kamen Rider Decade's party of Kamen Riders, Ohma Zi-O merges six dimensions into the prime Sougo's universe, but is regressed into the form of an amnesiac young boy that Tsukuyomi takes care of.
- Upon regaining his memories, Ohma Zi-O defeats Decade, only to be distracted by Tsukuyomi and killed by Zi-O Decade Armor Saber Form. The future Sougo transforms into Ohma Zi-O with an upgraded version of the Ziku-Driver called the Ohma Zi-O Driver (オーマジオウドライバー, Ōma Jiō Doraibā).
- Like the Time Jackers, Ohma Zi-O has chronokinetic abilities, which are powerful enough to destroy an entire army of resistance fighters within seconds and summon a past Heisei Rider from their time period to his aid.
- While he possesses Ride Watches, he is able to utilize their individual powers by pressing their activation buttons.
- Ghost: This Ride Watch was stolen from him by Geiz and later nullified by Decade. Drive: This Ride Watch was stolen from him by Geiz. As it was a component in the Grand Zi-O Ride Watch, Ohma Zi-O is able to corrupt Kamen Rider Drive after his younger self summons him during their second fight. Kiva: This Ride Watch allows Ohma Zi-O to summon Kiva's Bloody Rose violin and manipulate a colony of energy bats.
- Blade: This Ride Watch summons giant constructs of Blade's Rouze Cards. W: This Ride Watch summons green and purple cyclones. Ohma Zi-O is voiced by Rikiya Koyama (小山 力也, Koyama Rikiya), while his civilian form is portrayed by Seiji Takaiwa (高岩 成二, Takaiwa Seiji).
- After Sougo discards his Ziku-Driver, Kasshine is rendered inoperable before Swartz reprograms it to kill the boy despite no longer being a threat to the Time Jacker. However Sougo is able to defeat it once he regains his powers. Its main weapon is a spear, though it also utilizes mechanical limbs for additional support.
- Swartz (スウォルツ, Suworutsu) is the cool-headed and ruthless leader of the Time Jackers and Tsukuyomi's older brother.
- Preferring to take the direct approach, he sees friend and foe alike as pawns in his schemes. Originally from an alternate version of 2058, Swartz sought to protect his reality by destroying all of the A.R. Worlds and rule all of time and space. In his youth, he was irate over being passed over to succeed his parents, whose power he intended to use in his goals. When Tsukuyomi attempted to stop him, he stranded her in Ohma Zi-O's timeline with no memory of her past. After growing older, Swartz commenced a long-term plot by forming the Time Jackers and influencing Sougo's life by installing his dream of becoming king; orchestrating the events that would lead to him becoming Zi-O and create the ideal conditions for fulfilling his ambition. Swartz also orchestrates Hiryū becoming Another Zi-O Two to capture Tsukuyomi and take her powers along with those of Tsukasa's; abandoning both the Time Jackers and Hiryū once they serve their purpose as he initiates his A.R.
- When Swartz reveals his true colors and takes away his powers, Heure escapes with Ora to seek out the Time Riders' protection, only to be killed by her so she could ensure her own protection. After Sougo sacrifices his power as Ohma Zi-O to undo the Time Jackers' damage, Heure is revived as a contemporary classmate of Sougo's in the new timeline.
- Additionally, Heure pilots a personalized Time Mazine that resembles Kamen Rider Ghost's Captain Ghost, which can also transform into a copy of the Rider's Iguana Ghostriker.
- Heure is portrayed by Rihito Itagaki (板垣 李光人, Itagaki Rihito).
- Ora (オーラ, Ōra) is a female member of the Time Jackers with a calm, gentle disposition who prefers to use persuasion to form Another Rider contracts by exploiting targets in a state of emotional distress.
- While appearing outwardly gentle, her patience has its limits, especially when dealing with her fellow Time Jackers.
- After Swartz takes her powers away to enact his own plans, a disillusioned Ora joins Heure to seek out the Time Riders for protection until she learns she is being hunted by the Paradox Roidmude.
- Vengeful and frightened, she kills Heure and returns to Swartz in an attempt to kill him as well, only for Swartz to see through her plan and kill her instead.
|Showa Era (1971-1994)|
|Kamen Rider • V3 • X • Amazon • Stronger • Skyrider • Super-1 • ZX (TV special) • Black • Black RX|
|Shin (movie) • ZO (movie) • J (movie)|
|Heisei Era (2000-2009)|
|Kuuga • Agito • Ryuki • 555 • Blade • Hibiki • Kabuto • Den-O • Kiva • Decade|
|Heisei Era Phase 2 (2009-2019)|
|W • OOO • Fourze • Wizard • Gaim • Drive • Ghost • Ex-Aid • Build • Zi-O|
|Reiwa Era (2019-)|
|Zero-One • Saber • Revice|
|Remakes, Spin-Offs and Other Series|
|Kamen Rider SD (OVA) • Imagin Anime • G • The First (remake) • The Next (remake) • Amazons • Black Sun • Shin Kamen Rider • Fuuto PI|
|Masked Rider • Dragon Knight|
|View • Talk • Edit|
|Kamen Rider Zi-O|
|Sougo Tokiwa (Over Quartzer) - Geiz Myokoin (Over Quartzer) - Woz (Black, (Over Quartzer), White, Red) - Tsukuyomi (Over Quartzer)|
|Other Sougo Tokiwa variations|
|Ohma Zi-O - Mirror World - Leader of Quartzer - B - C - D - E - F - Robot Sougo - True Sougo|
|Future Kamen Riders|
|2022 (Rentaro Kagura - Isamichi Konjo) - 2040 (Mondo Douan) - 2121 (Rento Makina) - Kamen Rider Ginga|
|Rider Time Ryuki Riders|
|Ishihashi - Tozuka - Kimura - Ishida - Abyss - Odin|
|Another World Riders|
|G4 - Fuma - Dark Ghost - Rey - Katsumi Daido - White Woz - Yuuki|
|G3 Team - Shun Kageyama (Worm)|
|SOUGO Tokiwa - Kagen - Jogen - Soreo Hiden|
|Hiryu Kakogawa - Red Woz|
|Ziku-Driver - Ohma Zi-O Driver - Beyondriver - Miraidriver (Shinobi, Hattari, Quiz, Kikai, Ginga) - NeoDecadriver - NeoDiendriver - K-Touch21|
|Ridewatches - Miridewatches- Ridewatch Holder - Ridewatch Daizer - Faizphone X - Taka Watchroid - Kodama Suika Arms|
|Zikan Girade - Zikan Zax - Ride HeiSaber - Zikan Despear - Saikyo Girade - Zikan Jaclaw - Barlckxs' Sword|
|Ride Striker - Time Mazine - Dai Mazine - Karakuri Robos (Kurogane Oogama - Unnamed Wasp-based Karakuri Robo)|
|Rider Armors - Ohma Advent Calendar - Future Note - Time Finishers|
|9 5 DO: Geiz Myokoin - Tsukuyomi - Junichiro Tokiwa|
|Futaros - Ataru Hisanaga - Shingo Hisanaga - Iroha Kagura - Master Gamano - Sara - Ms. Sailor - Oda Nobunaga - Clara Steinbelt - Gyuzo - Pietro - Resistance Captain|
|Kamen Rider: Takeshi Hongo|
|Kuuga: Yusuke Godai|
|Agito: Shoichi Tsugami - Takahiro Omuro|
|Ryuki: Shinji Kido - Dark Shinji - Ren Akiyama - Takeshi Asakura - Miyuki Tezuka - Jun Shibaura - Goro Yura|
|555: Takumi Inui - Masato Kusaka|
|Blade: Kazuma Kenzaki - Hajime Aikawa|
|Hibiki: Hitoshi Hidaka - Tomizo Todayama - Kyosuke Kiriya|
|Kabuto: Soji Tendo - Arata Kagami - So Yaguruma|
|THE FIRST/THE NEXT: Takeshi Hongo - Hayato Ichimonji - Shiro Kazami|
|Den-O: Ryotaro Nogami - Yuto Sakurai|
|Kiva: Wataru Kurenai - Jiro|
|Decade: Tsukasa Kadoya - Daiki Kaito - Yusuke Onodera - Natsumi Hikari|
|W: Philip & Shotaro Hidari - Ryu Terui|
|OOO: Eiji Hino - Michal Minato - Akira Date - Shintaro Goto|
|Fourze: Gentaro Kisaragi|
|Wizard: Haruto Soma - Kosuke Nitoh|
|Gaim: Kouta Kazuraba - Kaito Kumon - Takatora Kureshima|
|Drive: Shinnosuke Tomari - Go Shijima - Chase - Brain|
|Ghost: Takeru Tenkuji - Makoto Fukami|
|Kuuga (manga): Yusuke Godai|
|Amazons: Haruka Mizusawa - Jin Takayama|
|Ex-Aid: Emu Hojo - Hiiro Kagami - Kiriya Kujo - Kuroto Dan - Masamune Dan|
|Kamen Sentai Gorider: Aka-Rider - Ao-Rider - Ki-Rider - Momo-Rider - Mido-Rider|
|Build: Sento Kiryu - Ryuga Banjo - Kazumi Sawatari - Gentoku Himuro - Evolto|
|Zero-One: Aruto Hiden - Isamu Fuwa - Yua Yaiba - Jin - Horobi|
|Saber: Touma Kamiyama - Rintaro Shindo - Kento Fukamiya - Ryo Ogami - Ren Akamichi - Tetsuo Daishinji - Yuri - Reika Shindai - Ryoga Shindai|
|Chuta Ohsugi - Daita Kondou - Chikao Nezu - Hina Izumi - Shibuya Hachioji - Narita Kisarazu - Misora Isurugi - Master of Fumen - Owner - Momotaros - Urataros - Kintaros - Ryutaros - Eri Ogawa - Daisuke Okubo - Amane Kurihara - Mana Kazaya - Riki - Ramon - Deneb - Krim Steinbelt - Takeshi Kinashi - Izu - Shesta - Jun Fukuzoe - Sanzo Yamashita - Narutaki|
|Swartz - Heure - Ora|
|Tid - Finis|
|Kamen Riders:SOUGO Tokiwa - Kagen - Jogen - Woz|
|Other Members:Q-YORI - Q-TOMO - Q-KIMI - Q-YEAH - Q-KENZO - Q-DAICHI|
|Another Build - Another Ex-Aid - Another Fourze - Another Faiz - Another Wizard - Another OOO - Another Gaim - Another Ghost - Another Double - Another Den-O - Another Kuuga - Another Shinobi - Another Quiz - Another Ryuga - Another Kikai - Another Zi-O (II) - Another Ryuki - Another Blade - Another Agito (troops) - Another Hibiki - Another Kiva - Another Kabuto - Another Drive - Another Decade|
|Movie-exclusive Another Riders|
|Another Zero-One - Another 1 - Another Diend|
|Stageshow-exclusive Another Riders|
|Another Rider - No Rider - Another Ohma Zi-O|
|Novel-exclusive Another Riders|
|Another Ohma Zi-O Trinity - Another Tsukuyomi - Another Geiz - Another Woz|
|Kasshine - Humanoise - Worms - Elementary Inves - Trilobite Magia - Battle Magia|
|Niji no Hebi: Yaminin - Dustards|
|View • Edit|