Kerio Connect Webmail is an email system that can be accessed via a browser. Webmail can be opened when using the correct URL format. All modern browsers such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, Edge are supported.
Internet Explorer 11 and Edge. Google Chrome 31 and higher. Safari 9 and higher. Firefox 23 and higher. For more information on the supported end-users clients, please refer to the Kerio Connect System Requirements (end-user tab).
DELIVER THE CROSS-PLATFORM SUPPORT THAT END USERS DEMAND
As the best practice, it's recommended to configure a trusted CA SSL certificate. For more information, please refer to Configuring SSL certificates in Kerio Connect.
- Type your complete username as [email protected] and your password on the login page.
- Click Login to access your email from a browser.
- The award-winning, low-overhead Microsoft Exchange alternative, Kerio Connect meets the needs of small and mid-sized businesses while offering a robust feature lineup.
Business users enjoy support for their favorite email client and easy webmail access. Kerio Connect is highly stable—so you can focus on business rather than unexpected downtime and recovery. Provide the flexibility business users want through support for Outlook on Windows and Mac as well as Apple Mail, Calendar and Contacts apps.
PROTECT EMAIL USERS—AND YOUR NETWORK WITH INTEGRATED SECURITY FEATURES
Offer access to full-featured webmail via the Kerio Connect client. Support any email solution that supports IMAP/CalDAV/CardDAV open standards. Allow user self-setup with Kerio Connect’s auto- configuration tools.
- Get powerful protection with SSL encryption, S/MIME, anti-spam tools—such as SpamAssassin filtering technology and algorithms—auto-blocking of unknown spam servers and custom whitelists of trusted servers.
- Protect your network from viruses, Trojans, worms, spyware and adware while minimizing impact on memory and system performance with the Sophos Antivirus engine.
- Block IP addresses suspected of account and password-guessing attacks, block accounts that have been targeted by password-guessing and even elect not to block guessing by local clients.
Leverage the Kerberos protocol to authenticate log-in attempts between a client and server or between servers. Repel hacking and malicious behind-the-firewall activity by automatically filtering and disallowing suspicious attachments.
ADMINISTER EMAIL, CALENDARING AND OTHER CRITICAL FUNCTIONALITY EASILY AND EFFICIENTLY
Configure and manage your system anytime, anywhere—even from a tablet—through the clean and simple Kerio Connect web-based administration console.
Perform full or differential on-demand or scheduled backups of both data and server configurations without downtime. Exercise fine-grained administrative access and control on servers, public folders and archive folders.
Enjoy easy access to detailed logs, reports and usage statistics. Integrate with popular directory services like Apple Open Directory and Microsoft Active Directory. Deploy side-by-side on the same hardware as other business applications and on popular hypervisor platforms, such as VMware and Hyper-V. Install Kerio Connect software on existing hardware through support for most versions of Windows Server, Linux and Mac OS X—including many legacy and desktop (non-server) versions.
Choose Kerio Connect as a pay-as-you-go hosted service delivered by an authorized Kerio Connect Hosting Provider.