Kerio control is a comprehensive unified threat management and network intelligence software, which is designed for small and medium-sized enterprises.
- Linux / mac / Windows 10 / Windows 8. Securing your business against attackers is a vital operation. If you’re a small business owner, you might think it takes a significant amount of effort and funding to achieve total security.
- However, it’s not always the case.
- As you see, there are so many tools available in the market right now.
- Kerio Control is a reputable protection system for your business.
- Protect it against attackers planting malware and threats to different parties.
- It has many features so you’ll feel safe with it. Besides, it is easy to set up and use, so you don’t have to be a technology expert to make it up and to run.
- Strong firewall. Secure and fast VPN. Manage internet bandwidth.
- Easy to use and set up. You might that because you’re business is only small, it won’t gain traction from attackers. However, different reports from incidents show that these cybercriminals target even non-profitable organizations. To be safe, you need to deploy some security. Protect sensitive data by using encryption and other relevant security tools. If you don’t want to deal with so many tools that can be overbearing and daunting to manage, then you can use the help of a unified security system.
- It’s a system or program that unifies all the tools needed for the security of your business.
- It means that you don’t have to purchase and use multiple software; you need something like Kerio Control to safeguard your business.
- Kerio Control can integrate with your company’s router so your entire network will be safe. It adds a layer of security that screens and block possible harmful transmission from outside.
- Attackers might secretly connect to your network and perform malicious activities such as phishing, planting malware, or capturing data packets between your devices.
Kerio Control will let you control and set parameters for all connections on your network.
- This way, the program will detect and warn you against suspicious activities such as when a foreign device connects to your network and other relevant scenarios.
- Using a VPN is easy and advisable to keep your online activity safe.
- Similarly, it is also a useful tool in securing your business from attackers and other entities.
- As you see, ISPs and hackers do all that they can to intercept traffic from users.
Capture information is used for targeted ads and other activities.
If you don’t want something to leak your business’ activities, you should use a VPN.