Enterprise-Class Email, Calendars and Instant Messaging at a Fraction of the Cost and Complexity of Other Solutions.
While sending and receiving emails, Kerio Connect Client and Webmail offer different Email client options in form of various buttons. It includes Compose, Reply, Reply All, Forward, Delete, Spam buttons. Additional email options are Edit as New, Invite Recipients, Flag, and Mark as Unread.
DELIVER THE CROSS-PLATFORM SUPPORT THAT END USERS DEMAND
- Such functionality provides a wide variety of settings to manage user emails in an efficient way. The following instructions describe how to send emails in Kerio Connect.
- In the Kerio Connect Client Email section, click Compose above the list of incoming messages.
- This opens an editing window in your Kerio Connect Client. To open the message in a new window, click on the button.
- To Reply or Reply to All recipients, use appropriate buttons.
PROTECT EMAIL USERS—AND YOUR NETWORK WITH INTEGRATED SECURITY FEATURES
- If you have multiple addresses defined, select from which address you want to send the message from. In the To and Cc text boxes, enter the email addresses of recipients.
- As you type, the Kerio Connect Client offers you matching addresses from your contacts. Also, you can click on the plus icon to select email addresses from your contacts.
- Note: To protect the privacy of some recipients, you can hide their email addresses from other recipients by using the Bcc field: click Options > Bcc and type the email addresses in the Bcc text box.
- Enter the Subject of your message. Write your message in the main text area. You can insert images directly in the text.
- Kerio Connect Client displays the images in their original size. (New in Kerio Connect 9.1). You can use additional options as needed:.
ADMINISTER EMAIL, CALENDARING AND OTHER CRITICAL FUNCTIONALITY EASILY AND EFFICIENTLY
- To attach files to your message, drag files from your computer to the Compose window or click Attachment and select your files.
- Digitally sign your message by clicking Security > Sign. For more information, refer to Digitally signing messages in Kerio Connect Client.
- Encrypt your message by clicking Security > Encrypt. For more information, refer to Encrypting messages in Kerio Connect Client.
- Click on the horizontal ellipsis icon to see additional options.
- Mark the message as a high priority. Request a read receipt (the Confirm reading option) and a delivery confirmation receipt (the Confirm delivery option).In the Email section of your Kerio Connect Client settings, you can select both options to be used automatically.
DEPLOY RAPIDLY IN ANY IT ENVIRONMENT
- (Optional) If you don't want to send the email right now, click the Save button. The email will be placed into the Drafts folder.
- On the left pane, select the Sent folder and verify that the email that you have dispatched appears on the list. Kerio Connect Webmail is an email system that can be accessed via a browser.
- Webmail can be opened when using the correct URL format. All modern browsers such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, Edge are supported.
- Internet Explorer 11 and Edge. Google Chrome 31 and higher. Safari 9 and higher. Firefox 23 and higher.
- For more information on the supported end-users clients, please refer to the Kerio Connect System Requirements (end-user tab).
OFFER SMOOTH AND SEAMLESS BYOD SUPPORT
- As the best practice, it's recommended to configure a trusted CA SSL certificate. For more information, please refer to Configuring SSL certificates in Kerio Connect.
- Type your complete username as [email protected] and your password on the login page.
- Click Login to access your email from a browser.
- Enable end users to configure their own mobile devices without requiring assistance from IT
- Remotely wipe mobile devices to protect data from malicious activity.
LEARN MORE ABOUT KERIO CONNECT
Kerio Connect is the award-winning, leading alternative to Microsoft Exchange for businesses and organizations that prefer a simple approach to IT. Watch the video to lean more about how Kerio Connect can give businesses everything they need for secure email and messaging in one low cost package.