How to install the game The King of Fighters '98?
Series' masterpiece "KOF '98" finally joins the battle on Android! The best game balance in the KOF Series! "KOF '98" is praised among KOF fans around the world as being the ultimate compilation of "KOF '94" ~ "KOF '97" titles and for its fantastic game balance. Moreover, this perfect port of "KOF '98" features 2 different gameplay modes, "EXTRA" & "ADVANCED", and also includes a "TRAINING MODE" where you can master all your combos! "KOF '98" is also compatible with Bluetooth game controllers for the best gameplay experience ever!!
And We're Back!
38 playable characters! In addition to the series' iconic characters, "Iori" and "American Sports" teams as well as "Shingo Yabuki" and "Rugal Bernstein" edit characters return in "KOF '98" to complete the gorgeous roster of 38 characters and for a never ending dream match! A NEOGEO Perfect Port with added features! Play "KOF '98" with its original 4 buttons configuration, or use its unique control scheme of 6 button settings and the simplified special moves with the help of the "SP" button!
Round-Up - Pros & Cons
- Challenge your friends via Bluetooth!
- Dual with other KOF players via Bluetooth Multiplayer Mode for epic and unforgettable battles!
- (c)SNK CORPORATION ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- The King of Fighters '98 comes in a series of essentially unchanged arcade games that only slightly tweak gameplay to fit modern fighter genre standards.
- It leaves you wondering why enthusiasts continue to enjoy something that is basically the same each time around?
The King is Dead. Long Live the King.
- Given they are embedded into arcades, perhaps they don't have much choice.
- This new rendition of the increasingly popular fighter enters the fray with not a whole lot of hype except for the idea that it's the new King of Fighters '98.
- Perhaps this time around, there will be something that will change up the fundamental gameplay just enough to make spending your coins worthwhile?
- Anyone who has dabbled in at least one game in the preceding series will know what to expect with King of Fighters '98.
- A team-based fighter leverages some colorful characters and intense combat to create one competitive adrenaline-pumped battle arena.