|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
Click on either the 32-bit or 64-bit download link. (If you are unsure, select the 64-bit link.) . Click on 'Download through your browser' and take note where the Windows.iso setup file was saved. Use the Windows 7 Media Tool.. Windows 7 usb / cd/dvd boot media toolWindows 7 USB / CD/DVD Media Tool[OR https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows7 ].
Install the Windows USB/DVD Media Tool (that you just downloaded). Open/Run up the Media Creation Tool (that you just installed) [and click run]. Browse to the location of the ['windows.iso'] file / where the downloaded file was saved (see step 2 above). Select 'DVD' OR 'USB'.. If you selected ISO: Insert a disc when the application asks.If you selected USB: Have the USB inserted in the computer.(Warning! This will destroy/wipe all data existing on the USB device!).
Windows 7 Installation via Bootable Media
USB / CD/DVD BIOS Boot Order (To enforce boot from preferred media).
- You may need to change your system BIOS to start from the boot media (that you created).
- Start your computer to Enter your computer's BIOS.(When the BIOS screen appears or you are prompted to do so, press Del, Esc, F2, F10, or F9 (depending on your computer’s motherboard) to enter the system BIOS.
- The key to enter the BIOS is usually shown on the screen.). Find your BIOS's Boot Options menu.
Select the appropriate Boot Media Device (CD/DVD-ROM drive OR USB) as the first boot device of your computer. Save the changes of the settings. Shut off your computer. Insert the CD/DVD / USB boot media.
2. Change BIOS to Boot from USB / CD/DVD [boot media]
- Start your computer to boot from the CD/DVD/USB. Insert the USB or CD/DVD Windows Installation Setup boot media.
- Power on the computer to start the Windows Installation Setup process.
- Watch for a message about pressing a key to boot from the device. Press a key to force the computer to start from the Windows Installation Setup boot media.(When the computer starts, press a key, if you are asked if you would like to start from the Windows Installation Setup boot media by pressing any key.).
Once Windows Setup loads, you should be presented with a Windows Setup window..Choose your Windows Setup options / Select your Regional Settings(preferred language, keyboard type, and time/currency format), then click Next.
3. Windows 7 Installation via Bootable Media
- Click the 'Install' Now button. Accept the License Terms. Read over the Microsoft Software License Terms, check 'I accept the license terms', and click Next.
- Select the Custominstallation. Decide which hard drive and partition you want to install Windows on ORDelete All Partitions, so Windows Install will take over install the Windows OS onto the hard drive you select.Warning!!!
1. Windows Installation Boot Media
// Download URLs //
|Windows Version||ISO Download & Setup Tool|
|Windows 7||32-bit & 64-bit|
|Windows 8.1||32-bit & 64-bit|
|Windows 10||32-bit | 64-bit|
Deleting partitions will delete/destroy all data(software, applications and files!) on the partitions that you delete..which may result in destroying valuable data!
|If some download link is missing, and you do need it, just please send an email (along with post link and missing link) to remind us to reupload the missing file for you. And, give us some time to respond.|
|If there is a password for an archive, it should be "appnee.com".|
|Most of the reserved downloads (including the 32-bit version) can be requested to reupload via email.|