The MetaTrader 4 broad functionality can be even wider! Application Program Interface, API allow you to build new functions into the platform, integrate it with other solutions and customize it for a variety of unique tasks.
Server API makes it possible for you to develop various server plugins with unlimited possibilities, including management of server parameters, order and customer base, processing trade requests and more.
Manager API is responsible for the development of an additional functionality, the platform integration and customization of its functions. With this interface, you can even create your own manager terminal to work with the platform.
DataFeed API is designed for the development of any news and quote data feeds.
Report API is a separate interface allowing you to create custom reports on financial operations and the trader accounts. WebServices API is used to integrate the platform with websites.
This is an indispensable tool for arranging user accounts and displaying quotes on a website. Hundreds of brokerage companies have chosen MetaTrader 4 and appreciated the platform's functionality.
Working with You Closely For The Optimum Result
But if you still need something special, MetaTrader 4 API will help you to find a solution! The MetaTrader 4 trading platform licenses are no longer available for purchase. We focus our efforts on the development of MetaTrader 5, and further conceptual updates will only be released for this multi-asset platform.
Move to MetaTrader 5
MT 4/5 manager view on your platform. Every function of MT4 / MT5 manager. Reduce new development costs. The bridge between MT4 / MT5 manager & your plan of action.
Open a trading account. Receive & modify the information concerning the trading account.
Our other services:
Receive quotes for symbols. Receive information on open trades, trading history, and bars history.
Recover trading accounts from archive bases. Send platform mail. Conduct balance and credit operations.
How to choose the best MT4 Manager API?
Change e-mail, group, leverage, trader’s & investor’s password of the trading account. Open and close trading orders. Make transfers between accounts.
Receive information on trading groups and symbols. Work with the PAMM system. Our main objective at FX Meta Tech is to make sure that each one of our clients has the system they are in need of.
- FX Meta Tech provides total start-up solutions for a new Broker it offers a number of additional rich features and other services.
- However, in the case of existing Brokers, we also have services & modules to maintain and improve their operations.
- Total downloads:379 (1 last week). Latest version:3.5.1. Report incorrect info. MT4 API 3.5.1 was available to download from the developer's website when we last checked. We cannot confirm if there is a free download of this software available. The software belongs to Business Tools.
- MT4 API can be installed on 32-bit versions of Windows XP/Vista/7. According to the results of the Google Safe Browsing check, the developer's site is safe.
- Despite this, we recommend checking the downloaded files with any free antivirus software.
Key Features of MT4 Manager API
The following versions: 3.5, 3.4 and 3.3 are the most frequently downloaded ones by the program users.
This tool was originally developed by timurila. From the developer:. MT4 API is designed to control Metaquotes MetaTrader 4 terminal from another applications with using DotNET.
Main features:- It's possible to control one MT4 terminal from several .NET applications.- MT4 API allows to control MT4 terminal remotely via TCP/IP.- It's possible to control several MT4 terminals simultaneously from one application.
- You may want to check out more software, such as APIS IQ-RM PRO, MT4 Cleaner or AlgoBanque-MT4, which might be similar to MT4 API.
- Add, Edit, Delete Customer profile and Account
- Change of Password
- Manager Fund Deposit & Withdrawal: Instant deposit/Withdraw from account automatically.
- Leverage: Change or update the leverage from account.
- Change trading group of traders
- Manage the Trading Terminal Access: Enable or Disable Trading or change to access to Read only mode.
- Report: Traders can see open, close & other transaction report.
- Open & close position: A dealer at brokers end open and close positions in clients account on clients request or as per internal policies to manage risk
- Risk Management: Brokers and Traders get access to several risk management tools to avoid undue losses and manage their trades
- Event based recent open & close position.
- Feed Source
What kind of forex software, tools, and applications can be developed using MT4 Manager API?
With MetaTrader 4 Manager API you can develop the following tools and applications
- MT4 Traders room aka Trader Cabinet
- Risk & Exposure Management Tools
- MT4 Forex Signal Software
- Mobile Apps like MT4 Manager App
- Contest & Rewards Application
- Managed Fund Software like Multi Account Manager (MAM MT4)
- Performance & Statistics Dashboard
- Custom Plug-ins
- IB & Affiliate Module
MT4 Manager API Cost
If you look to get MT4 Manager API providers, it’s a little unclear. Some forums suggest that MetaQuotes provide the MT4 Manager API to its broker clients only and it’s not available to the public. While there are several MT4 Manager API providers who offer different packages on monthly/quarterly subscriptions and one-time purchases as well.
If you are starting small and have limited requirements, you may opt for subscription packages. As you work with API and if there is a requirement and budget, you may choose to upgrade to higher subscription licenses.
Here is the price list from one of the MT4 Manager API providers we got the quotation from some time ago. Please treat it as an indicative package and price. We don’t guarantee its accuracy.
Do check for a detailed MT4 Manager API package and cost from your provider.
IMP: We recommend you contact MetaQuotes directly and ask them how you can get the Manager API. They are the best ones to guide.
MT4 Manager API Documentation
MT4 Manager API Documentation is the most important part of and the API solution you get. It has a list of functions and how to call them.
This makes forex software, tool, and application developer’s life much easier.
When you connect with an MT4 Manager API provider, always insist to get a DEMO code and documentation to test the code yourself or your developer.
The functions should work as per the instructions provided in the MT4 Manager API Documentation. If they don’t, it should ring a bell and you should check if there is some glitch.
MT4 Manager API is a blessing for MT4 Brokers, Traders, and developers who develop forex software and apps.
It allows several custom developments as per the requests and requirements of brokers and customers.
Well, the forex trading industry changes frequently so do the needs of its participant for the different tools and software. MetaTrader 4 Manager API works are a foundation stone for all these custom tools and apps developments.
A word of caution; there are several cracked versions of MT4 Manager API in the market that are sold for way lower cost and you need to be cautious about them.
A good developer could identify a genuine MT4 Manager API license from a cracked API.
Do try to check. You may still not identify but do try.
Wish you develop the next big MT4 tool that helps the forex community further.