|This article is about a video game in the Kamen Rider Series.|
Muchiri's name is a pun on the three arthropods whom it's based on (i.e.: Mukade (ムカデ, lit. Centipede), Hachi (ハチ, lit. Bee) and Ari (アリ, lit Ant)). Like other Greeed, it also comes from a Japanese word むっちり (Mutchiri,lit. Another Greeed based on the Mukade, Hachi, and Ari medals would appear in the film Kamen Rider OOO 10th: Core Medal of Resurrection.
- A new promo video for the upcoming KAMEN RIDER: memory of heroez game has been released.
- The second preview of the game has been released.
- The trailer features Kamen Rider Accel, Kamen Rider Birth, Ankh, and other villains from past series.
- Along with the main villain, the trailer also features a new Greeed for Kamen Rider OOO, based on the MukaChiRi Combo that has been carried over from the CSM release of the OOO Driver.
- Kamen Rider Accel will be voiced by Makoto Furukawa, known for voicing Saitama in the anime One-Punch Man.
Kamen Rider Birth will be voiced by Soma Saito, who voices Tadashi Yamaguchi in the anime Haikyuu!! Although Ankh does not appear to have his original actor, no voice credit was provided. Coming out on PS4 and Nintendo Switch, the plot of the game involves Kamen Rider Zero-One finding himself investigating an accident on Sector City, an island known for its tourism that has become filled with mysterious energy and an unknown threat.
Throughout the game’s original story, Zero-One will cross paths with Kamen Rider W and Kamen Rider OOO as he learns about the shared sense of justice that all Kamen Riders have. Can the Kamen Riders defeat all the enemies and save Sector City? Or will evil prevail this time? The regular version of KAMEN RIDER memory of heroez will retail for 7,600 yen for either console. The Premium Sound Edition will retail for 11,800 yen and comes with the opening themes and insert songs from each of the three Kamen Rider’s respective series.
Both versions will be released on October 29, 2020. Browse Latest Hot Other Skins. Browse the best Minecraft Servers.
Report mobile issue.
Create New Account.
During exploration, the game features the usage of Memory Gadgets:
- Denden Sensor: Allows the player to search for key items and undeveloped Accelerated Designs.
- Frog Pod: Allows the player to pinpoint key locations.
- Bat Shot: Retrieves items in high locations
- Spider Shock: retrieves items in hard to reach locations and is used by Joker to scale a building in one mission
During battle, the game allows the usage of Candroids:
- Tako: Stuns opponents with ink
- Denkiunagi: Electrocutes enemies
- Gorilla: Releases shockwaves
The game has two difficulty levels from the start: Beginner and Standard.
- Story Mode: The game has a 10-hour story campaign. Completing it unlocks New Game+, allowing the player to transfer everything they have unlocked into a new play-through. The Extreme difficulty level opens up, as well as new playable characters such as Kamen Rider Double FangJoker, and Kamen Rider OOO Burakawani Combo.
- Survival Mode: The game has a survival mode in which the player fights ten hordes of opponents.
The story takes place in Sector City, an island brimming with an unknown energy. It was once a well-known tourist area with many visitors every year... until the accident happened.
The Narumi Detective Office received a mysterious email, a request to look for a "Professor Aida". An initial investigation leads Shotaro to Sector City, where he encounters a mysterious warrior bearing the letter X.
Who is Professor Aida? And what happened during the accident?
Teaming up with OOO and Zero-One, the Kamen Riders work together in the name of justice to uncover this mystery. The battle for humanity against those who bring harm to it begins now.
Continuity and Placement
Although the game does not specify where it takes place in each of the series, there are possible placements.
- Kamen Rider W: The game presumably takes place after Kamen Rider W Returns: Kamen Rider Accel, but before the events of the Futo Tantei manga/Fuuto PI anime.
- Kamen Rider OOO: Because Eiji is in possession of the broken Taka medal, the game either takes place before or after Heisei Generations FINAL, likely after given the presence of the X Guardians. However, it was not explained whether or not Eiji had the Foundation X medals in his possession. It is also not explained whether or not the Zeus medals he obtained in the game ran out of Core Energy in the aftermath.
- Kamen Rider Zero-One: Because Aruto has access to Zero-Two and has mentioned Izu, the game possibly takes place after the series finale and before the REAL×TIME film. This is because the film takes place 3 months after the events of the series finale, allowing the placement of the game to fit in.
to be added
Supporting Non-Playable Characters
These villains serve as the game's bosses.
- Shotaro Hidari (左 翔太郎,Hidari Shōtarō): Yoshimasa Hosoya (細谷 佳正,Hosoya Yoshimasa)
- Philip (フィリップ,Firippu): Kōki Uchiyama (内山 昂輝,Uchiyama Kōki)
- Eiji Hino (火野 映司,Hino Eiji): Tatsuhisa Suzuki (鈴木 達央,Suzuki Tatsuhisa)
- Aruto Hiden (飛電 或人,Hiden Aruto): Fumiya Takahashi (高橋 文哉,Takahashi Fumiya)
- Ryu Terui (照井 竜,Terui Ryū): Makoto Furukawa (古川 慎,Furukawa Makoto)
- Shintaro Goto (後藤 慎太郎,Gotō Shintarō): Sōma Saitō (斉藤 壮馬,Saitō Sōma)
- Akira Date (伊達 明,Date Akira): Tomoaki Maeno (前野 智昭,Maeno Tomoaki)
- Ankh (アンク,Anku): Hiroyuki Yoshino (吉野 裕行,Yoshino Hiroyuki)
- Akiko Narumi (鳴海 亜樹子,Narumi Akiko): Mikako Komatsu (小松 未可子,Komatsu Mikako)
- Kirihiko Sonozaki (園咲 霧彦,Sudō/Sonozaki Kirihiko): Hideo Ishikawa (石川 英郎,Ishikawa Hideo)
- Smilodon Dopant (スミロドン・ドーパント,Sumirodon Dōpanto), Gamel (ガメル,Gameru): Kenji Akabane (赤羽根 健治,Akabane Kenji)
- Saeko Sonozaki (園咲 冴子,Sonozaki Saeko): Satomi Satō (佐藤 聡美,Satō Satomi)
- Wakana Sonozaki (園咲 若菜,Sonozaki Wakana): Mao Ichimichi (市道 真央,Ichimichi Mao)
- Ryubei Sonozaki (園咲 琉兵衛,Sonozaki Ryūbee): Katsuhisa Hōki (宝亀 克寿,Hōki Katsuhisa)
- Uva (ウヴァ): Hashizume Tomohisa (橋詰 知久,Tomohisa Hashizune)
- Kazari (カザリ): Hisayoshi Suganuma (菅沼 久義,Suganuma Hisayoshi)
- Mezool (メズール,Mezūru): Yoko Hikasa (日笠 陽子,Hikasa Yōko)
- Kyouryu Greeed (恐竜グリード,Kyōryū Gurīdo): Satoshi Mikami (三上 哲,Mikami Satoshi)
- Katsumi Daido (大道 克己,Daidō Katsumi): Yuuichi Nakamura (中村 悠一,Nakamura Yūichi)
- Ai (アイ)/Aida (アイダ): Yukari Tamura (田村 ゆかり,Tamura Yukari)
- Zeus (ゼウス,Zeusu): Takehito Koyasu (子安 武人,Koyasu Takehito)
Forms and Collectables Used
- Memory Used
- Soul - Cyclone, Heat, Luna, Xtreme, Fang (New Game+ Exclusive)
- Body - Joker, Metal, Trigger, Xtreme
- Other - Eternal (in Maximum Slot, cutscene exclusive)
- Accel, Gaia Memory Adapter, Trial
- Half Changes
- CycloneJoker, CycloneMetal, CycloneTrigger, HeatJoker, HeatMetal, HeatTrigger, LunaJoker, LunaMetal, LunaTrigger, CycloneJokerXtreme, CycloneJokerGoldXtreme (cutscene exclusive), FangJoker (New Game+ exclusive)
- Accel, AccelBooster, AccelTrial
- Eternal (Boss exclusive)
- Eternal (Boss exclusive)
- Medals Used:
- Head - Taka, Kuwagata, Lion, Sai, Shachi, Ptera, Mukade, Cobra (New Game+ exclusive)
- Arms - Tora, Kamakiri, Gorilla, Unagi, Kajaku, Tricera, Hachi, Kame (New Game+ exclusive)
- Legs - Batta, Cheetah, Zou, Tako, Condor, Tyranno, Ari, Wani (New Game+ exclusive)
- Combos Used:
- Tatoba Combo, Gatakiriba Combo, Latorartar Combo, Sagohzo Combo, Shauta Combo, Tajador Combo, Putotyra Combo, Mukachiri Combo, Burakawani Combo (New Game+ Exclusive)
- Key Used:
- Rising Hopper, Flying Falcon, Shining Assault Hopper, MetalCluster Hopper
- Form Used:
- Rising Hopper, Flying Falcon, Shining Assault Hopper, MetalCluster Hopper
The game was developed by Bandai Namco Entertainment, the same studio as previous titles. Development of the game began after the Battride War series was well received.
Producer Kentaro Matano mentions that Double, OOO, and Zero-One were specifically chosen to fill the game's roster as they embody the "genealogy of justice". Due to the heavy narrative elements within the game, all characters, (with the exception of Zero-One), are voiced by a new voice cast rather than their original actors to appropriately differentiate the game from the television series.
Matano was impressed by the direction of the film Kamen Rider W Forever: A to Z/The Gaia Memories of Fate, and personally asked Koichi Sakamoto to direct the game.
As the game was made with older fans in mind, the title was specifically chosen to be written entirely in English.
The game was first announced with a trailer through a Bandai Namco livestream on July 23, 2020. The trailer also revealed pre-order bonuses, which included three special taunts (one for each Rider), and four additional equip items that increase experience points and Rider Power in battle, as well as the Premium Sound Edition.
Pre-orders for all editions of the game began on September 11, 2020. The game launched simultaneously on October 29, 2020 in Japan, in Southeast Asia with English subtitles, in China with Traditional Chinese subtitles, and in South Korea with Korean subtitles.
The game's theme song is Over Again, performed by both Aya Kamiki and TAKUYA, who had previously performed theme music for Kamen Rider W.
Premium Sound Edition
The Premium Sound Edition of the game includes over 60 additional tracks such as opening themes, insert songs, and customizable in-game BGM from W, OOO, and Zero-One. This edition also comes with a limited Digital Art Collection.
- Opening Themes/Insert Songs
- Background Music
- Imamade no Double ha
- Dai Tsuiseki
- Panic World
- Dai Ransen
- Yogiri no Tantei
- OOO the Story
- Perfect Traveler
- Henshin OOO
- Joshi Gakusei Hina
- Yokubou no Kyodaika
- Dai Soudou
- Naniwa no Kokoroiki
- Double Mecha
- Kyuukyoku no Memoria
- Unmei no Joker
- Core Medal no Himitsu
- Scanning Charge
- Ani to Imouto
- Hametsu he no Countdown
- Hisou-na Hina
The PS4 version has 50 trophies associated with the game.
- Total Conquest: Acquired all trophies.
- Infiltrating the City Sector: Began investigating the City Sector.
- Infiltrating the Forest Sector: Began investigating the Forest Sector.
- Infiltrating the Water Purification Sector: Began investigating the Water Purification Sector.
- Infiltrating the Harbor Sector: Began investigating the Harbor Sector.
- Infiltrating the Waste Disposal Sector: Began investigating the Waste Disposal Sector.
- Infiltrating the Desert Sector: Began investigating the Desert Sector.
- Infiltrating the Swamp Sector: Began investigating the Swamp Sector.
- Infiltrating the Refining Sector: Began investigating the Refining Sector.
- Infiltrating the Wasteland Sector: Began investigating the Wasteland Sector.
- Infiltrating the Center Tower: Began investigating the Center Tower.
- Case Closed: Completed the entire story.
- W Player: Used W for the first time.
- OOO Player: Used OOO for the first time.
- Zero-One Player: Used Zero-One for the first time
- Accel Player: Used Accel for the first time.
- Birth Player: Used Birth for the first time.
- Proto Birth Player: Used Birth·Proto Type for the first time
- Joker Player: Used Joker for the first time.
- Fang Joker Player: Used Fang Joker for the first time
- W the Mighty: Strengthened W to Max Level.
- OOO the Mighty: Strengthened OOO to Max Level.
- Zero-One the Mighty: Strengthened Zero-One to Max Level.
- Accel the Mighty: Strengthened Accel to Max Level.
- Birth the Mighty: Strengthened Birth to Max Level
- Proto Birth the Mighty: Strengthened Birth·Proto Type to Max Level.
- Joker the Mighty: Strengthened Joker to Max Level.
- W's Awakening: Acquired all Skill Gains for W
- OOO's Awakening: Acquired all Skill Gains for OOO.
- Zero-One's Awakening: Acquired all Skill Gains for Zero-One.
- Accel's Awakening: Acquired all Skill Gains for Accel.
- Birth's Awakening: Acquired all Skill Gains for Birth.
- Proto-Birth's Awakening: Acquired all Skill Gains for Birth·Proto Type.
- Joker's Awakening: Acquired all Skill Gains for Joker
- Fang Joker's Awakening: Acquired all Skill Gains for Fang Joker.
- Form Chain Beginner:Used a Form Chain.
- Form Chain Master: Used a Form Chain for the 100th time.
- Battle Beginner: Achieved an evaluation of SSS in battle.
- Battle Master: Achieved an evaluation of SSS in battle 100 time
- Finishing Move Beginner: Used a Finishing Move.
- Finishing Move Master: Used a Finishing Move with all Riders.
- Counterattack Beginner: Used a counterattack.
- Counterattack Master: Used a counterattack for the 100th time
- Enemy Hunter: Defeated 1000 enemies.
- Chain Master: Achieved a chain of 200.
- Enemy Code Collector: Acquired a total of 100,000 Enemy Codes.
- Beginner Searcher: Acquired 5 Accelerator blueprints.
- Master Searcher: Acquired 20 Accelerator blueprints.
- Beginner Developer: Developed an Accelerator.
- Master Developer: Developed 20 Accelerators.
The Nintendo Switch version of Kamen Rider: Memory of Heroez sold 11,683 physical copies within its first week on sale in Japan, making it the eighth bestselling retail game of the week in the country. The PlayStation 4 version sold 9,286 physical copies in Japan throughout the same week.
Producer Matano has expressed interest in making a follow-up installment of memory of heroez should it do well.
- All characters are voiced by new cast of professional voice actors rather than their original television actors, with the exception of Fumiya Takahashi, due to a creative choice by the production team. 
- Although Shu Watanabe does not reprise his role as Eiji Hino for this game, the game does include his vocal performances for various insert songs.
- With the W characters in particular, all four cast members reprised their roles in the Fuuto PI anime television series.
- The title logo of the game contains references to each of the game's three main riders.
- The m in Kamen is the W in Kamen Rider W's logo, flipped upside-down.
- The O Scanner is used for the D in Rider and the three Os in memory of heroez gleam the colors of Tatoba Combo.
- The z in heroez represents Zero-One.
- The phrase engraved in the Genealogy of Justice in the first trailer of the game could be a reference to Kamen Rider: Seigi no Keifu.
- This game features the debut of Kamen Rider OOO Mukachiri Combo, which was previously a toy-exclusive combo featured only in the CSMOOO Driver.
- Bandai announced a collaboration between their digital card game Zenonzard and Kamen Rider, releasing cards from Zero-One, OOO, and W exclusively. While not explicitly confirmed, this may have been promotion for memory of heroez.
- Zero-One is the only character from his series to be represented in the game, though Izu is mentioned in a voice line.
- Only the W characters are ever referred to by their civilian names, while OOO and Zero-One are only referred to by their Rider designations throughout the entire game. However, each Rider's civilian names are mentioned in the data screen shown to the player when they first become playable.
|Kamen Rider Video Games|
|Kamen Rider (FM-7) - Kamen Rider Black: Taiketsu Shadow Moon - Kamen Rider Club - Kamen Rider SD: Sortie!! Rider Machines - Kamen Rider SD: The Ambition of Grand Shocker - The Masked Rider: Kamen Rider ZO - Kamen Rider (Super Famicom) - Kamen Rider (PS1) - Kamen Rider V3 - Kamen Rider Kuuga - Kamen Rider: The Bike Race - Kamen Rider Agito & Kuuga Wild Battle - Kamen Rider Agito - Kamen Rider Ryuki - Kamen Rider 555 - Kamen Rider Blade - Kamen Rider: Seigi no Keifu - Kamen Rider Hibiki - Kamen Rider Kabuto - Kamen Rider Dragon Knight (video game) - Kamen Rider Summonride - KAMEN RIDER: memory of heroez|
|Climax Heroes Series|
|Climax Heroes - Climax Heroes W - Climax Heroes OOO - Climax Heroes Fourze - Super Climax Heroes - Climax Fighters - Climax Scramble|
|Battride War Series|
|Kamen Rider: Battride War - Kamen Rider: Battride War II - Kamen Rider: Battride War Genesis|
|Kamen Rider SD: Run! Mighty Riders - Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbaride Card Battle War - Kamen Rider Travelers Record - Kamen Rider Ghost: Game de Kaigan!! - Mighty Action X|
|All Kamen Rider Series|
|All Kamen Rider: Rider Generation - All Kamen Rider: Rider Generation 2 - All Kamen Rider: Rider Revolution|
|Henshin! Kamen Rider Black - Rider Club Fight! Black RX! - Kamen Rider SD Open Rider Battle - Kamen Rider SD: Destruction! Grand Shocker! - Blay Battler - Kamen Rider Hibiki (LCD game) - Kamen Rider Fourze Color Game|
|iOS and Mobile Games|
|Kamen Rider ARcarddass - Kamen Rider Riderbout - Kamen Rider Break Joker - Kamen Rider Mahjong Battle - Kamen Rider Storm Heroes - Kamen Rider Atsume - Kamen Rider Battle Rush - Kamen Rider Transcend Heroes - Kamen Rider Puzzle Game - Taose! Rider Kick - Kamen Rider City Wars|
|PC and Online Games|
|Kamen Rider Megaton Smash|
|Kamen Rider Buttobasoul|
|Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbaride - Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing|
|CR Pachinko Kamen Rider V3 - Pachinko Kamen Rider: Full Throttle - PachiSlot: Kamen Rider Unlimited - PachiSlot: Kamen Rider Black - Pachinko Kamen Rider Go-On|
|Crossover games featuring Kamen Riders|
|SD The Great Battle - The Great Battle II Last Fighter Twin - Battle Soccer: Field no Hasha - The Great Battle III - Battle Soccer 2 - The Great Battle IV - The Great Battle V - The Great Battle VI - The Great Battle Pocket - Super Hero Operations - Tokusatsu Bouken Katsugeki Super Hero Retsuden - Super Hero Operations: Diedal's Ambition - Super Tokusatsu Taisen 2001 - Charinko Hero - Great Battle Fullblast - Super Hero Generation - Puzzle and Dragons - Yo-kai Watch: PuniPuni - Monster Hunter Explore -Kamen Rider Tamagotchi - Vital Bracelet|
|View • Edit|