- Mvci Driver For Toyota Free Download Software
- Mvci Driver For Toyota Windows 10
- Mvci Driver For Toyota Free Download Windows 7
- Xhorse Electronics Mvci Driver Download
- Mvci Driver For Toyota Free Download For Windows 7
- Mvci Driver For Toyota Cable
- Mvci Driver For Toyota-cable 2.0.1
How to setup mini vci with Techstream on 64bit computer
Following info is adapted from here. Another site with a similar instruction. If you do not have the software and drivers, a vender from amazon provides a link for download.
Steps: Download and install a trial version of WinRAR; Using WinRAR Unpack the following files from mini-CD to a temp folder anywhere on your hard drive (e.g. Toyota Techstream 8.00.034.rar - TechstreamUpdateV8.10.021.rar - MVCI Driver for TOYOTA.rar.
TIS Techstream V10 Setup Instruction ( !!! for 64 bit system !!! ) :
- The Techstream version 12* and above should be compatible with Windows 10 64 bit system.
- Installed and follow through instruction.
- Start Techstream and input Area, then shutdown
- copy Mainmenu.exe in Bin folder under installation folder.
- start Techstream and input registration code.
- unzip the MCVIDriver.msi, move the contents under “C:Program Files (x86)XHorse ElectronicsMVCI Driver for TOYOTA TIS”.
- plug in mini VCI cable.
- Open the Device Manager the device should be loaded. If not, right click each failing device, select Install Driver, then ”Browse my Computer” and locate to “C:Program Files (x86)XHorse ElectronicsMVCI Driver for TOYOTA TIS” (enable the ”include subfolders” flag). Click ”Next” and wait until drivers are installed. You should now see two new devices: ”Universal Serial Bus ControllersUSB Serial Converte” and ”Ports (COM & LPT)USB Serial Port (COMx)”.
- Run the FirmwareUpdateTool.exe from the “C:Program Files (x86)XHorse ElectronicsMVCI Driver for TOYOTA TIS”. Click ”Device Info”, You should see the ”Device connected” screen.
- Now install Techstream software using “Techstream_Setup_V12…exe” on our software CD
Software Registration: copy the two *.ini files in ”Registration” folder to “C:Program Files (x86)Toyota DiagnosticsTechstreamEnv
Attention: It’s C:Program Files (x86) not C:Program Files , BIG DIFFERENCE !!!
- Registry Hack: Run the mvci-64bit.reg file (here for download) to modify the registry for Techstream to recognize MINI-VCI under Windows x64
- Run Techstream software. Go to Setup VIM Select menu and select the ”XHorse — MVCI”
- Connect Mini VCI cable to your car‘s OBDII interface, turn ignition on, then click ”Connect to Vehicle” in Techstream. Wait. Then wait again. If everything works, you will be prompted to confirm car year/model after which you’ll get to the diagnostic interface.
- DO NOT change the “User Type” when you will run your TIS Techstream for 1st time! LEAVE IT with the Default option! “Official” Dealer/Repairer with other words…
- in [ VIM Select ] option, please select the [ Xhorse — MVCI ], not [ TIS Techstream VIM ]
- If you get the following reminder while using the program:
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — –
Register Techstream Software (S314–03)
Network connection is unavailable. A network connection is required to use Techstream software.
You can only connect 29 more times without a network connection before software registration is required.
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
You can reset that as following steps:
Go to C:Program FilesToyota DiagnosticsTechstreamEnv and find ”IT3usercustom.ini” file and look for ”Connectioncount=1” or what ever number of times you tried and just delete ”connectioncount=1”. Click save and you should be reseted back to 30
Solved: Windows 10 driver for Mini VCI cable (J2534) For those that are using EBay/Amazon Mini VCI cables, the driver fails on Windows 10. These are the only instructions that I found that worked. I have this MiniVCI J2534 with windows 10 x64 and Techstream 11.30.024 running and it can read my vehicle data via OBD2 port. However I want to verify the MiniVCI J2534 firmware by running 'Firmware Update Tool' under c: 'C: Program Files (x86) XHorse Electronics MVCI Driver for TOYOTA TIS' I can see the process in Task Manager as MVCIConfigurationTool MFC Application (32bit) but there is no. Techstream and MVCI on 64bit Windows 8.1 & Win 10 works! January 4, 2016 sales Car diagnostic tool 0 Especially download Windows XP system for Techstream interface (suggested by obdexpress technicians), just to shut off the DRL’S.
Jun 08, 2019 The Techstream, MVCI drivers and TIS Key all can be found on the Internet as well. Steps: Download and install a trial version of WinRAR; Using WinRAR Unpack the following files from mini-CD to a temp folder anywhere on your hard drive (e.g. Toyota Techstream 8.00.034.rar - TechstreamUpdateV8.10.021.rar - MVCI Driver for TOYOTA.rar. Dec 09, 2015 How to install Xhorse MINI VCI Toyota Techstream V10.10.018 Posted on December 9, 2015 by eobdtool.co.uk Following are the new V10.10.018 Toyota Techstream software, free download and step-by-step instruction guide provided. Dec 09, 2015 How to install Xhorse MINI VCI Toyota Techstream V10.10.018 Posted on December 9, 2015 by eobdtool.co.uk Following are the new V10.10.018 Toyota Techstream software, free download and step-by-step instruction guide provided.
(12/2017) Free download TOYOTA TIS Techstream V12.30.017 software and install on Windows 7 or Windows 10, to get it work with Techstream cables like Mini vci j2534 cable, Vxdiag vcx nano for toyota diagnostic tool, etc.
TOYOTA TIS Techstream V12.30.017 download free:
Password: Not required!
TOYOTA Techstream V12.30.017 activation:
Credits to Autokent
Toyota Techstream 12.20.024 crack download with security:
It’s crack version. No need activation
Tested OK with Mini VCI cables (SV46, SV46-B), Mangoose VCI (SV46-C) and Vxdiag Vcx Nano for Toyota
Techstream install windows 7:
Step 1: install Toyota Techstream 12.20.024 software
open Techstream 12.20.024 disk F:
copy all files to another new folder on Desktop
open Techstream 12.20.024 setup application
choose a setup language for installation
Next to install Techstream software
accept the agreement
enter the user name and company name, then Next
begin Techstream 12.20.024 installation
installing Techstream 12.20.024…
successfully installed Techstream
Finish Techstream v12 installation
Mvci 64 Bit Driver Download
Step 2: replace the MainMenu.exe
copy the MainMenu.exe
go to Techstream Properties on Desktop
open file location
paste and replace MainMenu.exe in Program files/toyota diagnostics/techstream/bin
Step 3: install MVCI driver
run MVCI driver for TOYOTA TIS SETUP
Next to install MVCI driver
installing MVCI driver
Finish MVCI driver installation
Step 4: register Techstream
run Techstream application on Desktop
Yes to continue
Mvci Driver For Toyota Windows 10 Download Disc Image
close the internet explorer
this is Toyota Techstream ver.12.20.024 interface
register Techstream software 12.20.024
it’s Techstream crack version
use key (attached to the Instructions.txt) to register
Step 5: check MVCI fw version
run MVCI firmware update tool on Desktop
exit MVCI firmware update tool
Step 6: run Techtsream 12.20.024
run Techstream application on Desktop for use
Mvci Driver For Toyota Free Download Software
Techstream install windows 10:
This is a how-to’s of TechStream10.10.018 on my Windows 10 64-bit tablet. Here are the steps:
- Installed TechStream software
- Extracted XHorse install package into temporary directory, e.g. in command shell msiexec /a “MVCI Driver for TOYOTA.msi” /qb TARGETDIR=<destination path>
Mvci Driver For Toyota Windows 10
Where destination path = path to temporary directory
- Copied contents of extract to C:Program Files (x86)XHorse ElectronicsMCVI Driver for Toyota TIS
- Downloaded and installed the 64-bit registry hack (contents below – save text to file and name file with .reg extension, run to install via RegEdit)
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREWow6432NodePassThruSu pport.04.04XHorse – MVCI]
“Name”=”XHorse – MVCI”
“Vendor”=”XHorse ELECTRONICS Co.,Ltd.”
“ConfigApplication”=”C:Program Files (x86)XHorse ElectronicsMVCI Driver for TOYOTA TISFirmwareUpdateTool.exe”
“FunctionLibrary”=”C:Program Files (x86)XHorse ElectronicsMVCI Driver for TOYOTA TISMVCI32.dll”
Mvci Driver For Toyota-cable 2.0.1
“ProtocolsSupported”=”J1850VPW:1, J1850PWM:1, CAN:1, ISO9141:1, ISO14230:1, ISO15765:1”
Mvci Driver For Toyota Free Download Windows 7
Xhorse Electronics Mvci Driver Download
1995 bmw 325i owners manual pdf download. BMW Manuals is powered byand 3.1.4.Disclosure: has financial relationships with some affiliate links to products,services mentioned here,which enables us to offset the cost of maintenance and to keep this site free for everyone to use.may receive the commission if consumers choose to use some of the links located throughout the content on this site and generate sales for the said links.We thank you for supporting this site.All manufacturers logos,and marques,all other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.does not store or upload any files on its server.
- Rebooted tablet
- Plugged in J2534 Mini-VCI cable. Windows 10 automatically detects the cable. You will notice in device manager it adds 3 devices:
Mvci Driver For Toyota Windows 10
Ports (COM & LPT) -> USB Serial Port (COM<n>) where <n> = a system assigned number
Universal Serial Bus Controllers -> USB Serial Converter
Mvci Driver For Toyota Free Download For Windows 7
Vehicle Interface Module
Mvci Driver For Toyota Cable
Interestingly enough, Windows 10 installs the most up to date drivers for these devices. I tried to manually install the MVCI drivers from the MSI, no avail – on reboot, Windows 10 overwrites these.
Mvci Driver For Toyota Windows 10 Download Iso
Anyways, I don’t think manually updating the drivers is necessary with the registry hack.
- Loaded TechStream
- In the menu, go to Setup -> VIM Select -> select Interface Setup = XHorse – MVCI
- Turn vehicle to ON, position II
- Select ‘Connect to Vehicle’ and you should be able to connect!