Asian Stones specializes in manufacturing/fabrication & exports of Natural Stone Cladding products.We are currently fabricating our stone wall cladding India in more than 30 colors & 150+ profiles/patterns in Indian Sandstone, Limestone, Quartzite & Slate Stone.
What is Stone Cladding?
- Our dedicated stone cladding factory is exporting more than 1 million sq.
- feet of wall cladding products ever year to North America/Europe.
- We are a complete stone cladding company that would even take care of the corners (literally too!).
- The uniqueness in our natural stone cladding products are the 90 degrees L shaped wall corners that provide a seamless continuity to the wall, thereby avoiding the shabby edges.
- Our wall stones are produced in varied shapes and sizes.
- Ledgestone and Ledger Stone Panels are linear/rectangle looking stones.
- Castle stones are a mix of squares and rectangles.
- Fieldstone are crazy looking amoeba shaped stone.
- Ashlar shaped stones are all rectangle.
- Additionally, we can manufacture wall cladding stone bespoke/based on client`s requirements and specifications.
- Our stone cladding for exterior walls India or abroad.
Wet Installation of Natural Stone Cladding
- Our stones for wall can be cladded in the interiors of a house as well with same ease.
- The benefits of exterior stone cladding India is that it not only provides an amazing aesthetics to the wall, but also helps in limiting the moisture/water exposure to the walls thus preventing from any internal dampness.
- Our stones for walls are installed in the similar way as how the natural stones are installed on the floor.
- It’s recommended that 100% adhesives are used for the best/strongest natural stone cladding installation.
- Additionally, Wet Sealants can be applied on the stones that have been cladded on the wall to enhance their colors.
- We regularly supply bespoke DRY wall cladding stone to the US market.
- We do customized kerfing/doweling on the thickness of the stone.
These stones are then installed on the wall with the help of fasteners bolts, cladding clamps and anchor bolts. Dry wall cladding is popular when the height of the building is 8-10 story and above. Kindly note that we only fabricate stones that would be used for Dry wall cladding and do not provide any installation services. You can download our stone cladding catalogue/ brochure from just below to view our entire product/profile range. We are open to appointing large dealers/distributors for our natural stone cladding products at our unrepresentative territories. Feel free to email at [email protected] or WhatsApp at +91-88788-44844 for a quick communication/quote.
🕑 Reading time: 1 minute. The natural stone cladding can be installed mainly by two methods, namely the wet installation method and dry installation method. Both the ways have their pros and cons, whose application is based on the objective and the wall conditions. The article explains both the methods along with their pros and cons. Wet Installation of Natural Stone Cladding. Dry Method of Natural Stone Installation. The wet installation is the most commonly used method for natural stone cladding. The crucial decision is to select the best method from the variety of installation options given by the wet process. The wet method can be performed by the Direct Adhesion Method and Spot Bonding Method. Direct adhesion method is the most common wet met method employed. A wet method, by default, is considered a direct adhesion method. It makes use of a liquid latex combined with a cement-based filler powder to form cement mortar. The mortar is applied to the surface in thin layers. The method does not demand onsite drilling. It is the cheapest method, among other installation methods.
Spot bonding makes use of adhesives to bond the stone cladding onto the wall surface. The difference between spot bonding and direct adhesion method is, the adhesive uses only 10 % of the area. This installation technique hence leaves gaps or air pockets between the stone and the wall. The gaps and air pockets created thus reduce the chances of water staining.
The main advantages of wet installation of cladding are:. The method is cheap. The technique does not require on-site drilling. No on-site drilling prevents cracks on the walls. Bond between the stone and cladding is entirely made throughout the area.