Learn NodeJS Step by Step
It is used to develop I/O intensive web applications, such as video streaming sites, single-page applications, online chat applications, and other web apps.
Large, established companies and newly-minted startups alike (Netflix, Paypal, NASA, and Walmart, to name a few) use it often. Eager to know more? This tutorial will help you in getting started with node.js. Node.js is open-source and completely free, and thousands of developers around the world use it.
The platform brings plenty of advantages to the table, making it a better choice than other server-side platforms, like Java or PHP. Start Learning With Our FREE CoursesEnroll Now. First, we'll go through some of the basic concepts required in getting started with node.js, and then we will create our own Weather App.
This application will enable us to search for weather conditions anywhere in the world. Let us now begin our tutorial on NodeJS by understanding what is node.js.
Node.js is used to create server-side web applications and is perfect for data-intensive applications since it uses an asynchronous, event-driven model. Fig: Node.js logo. Now that we have learned the basics of getting started with node.js, let us next learn the architecture of node.js.
Useful Video Courses
What is Node.js?
It is used to develop I/O intensive web applications like video streaming sites, single-page applications, and other web applications.
Node.js is open source, completely free, and used by thousands of developers around the world.
This tutorial is designed for software programmers who want to learn the basics of Node.js and its architectural concepts.
This tutorial will give you enough understanding on all the necessary components of Node.js with suitable examples.
44 Lectures 7.5 hours . Eduonix Learning Solutions. 88 Lectures 17 hours . Eduonix Learning Solutions. 32 Lectures 1.5 hours . 8 Lectures 33 mins. 9 Lectures 2.5 hours . SHIVPRASAD KOIRALA. 97 Lectures 6 hours .
Node.js Tutorial for Beginners: In this Introductory Tutorial of Node.js you will Learn:.
Node js is single-threaded, which employs a concurrency model based on an event loop.
It doesn’t block the execution instead registers a callback which allows the application to continue.
It means Node.js can handle concurrent operations without creating multiple threads of execution so it can scale pretty well.
Node.js Tutorial - Learn Node.js
- Familiarity with ES6 Features. Basic understanding of the DOM, NPM, node_modules, etc. Visual studio code IDE - used for writing code (Optional).
- Latest Chrome browser - used for debugging (Optional). Why you should Learn Node.js?
- Node.js - Asynchronous I/O and Event-Driven Architecture. Single-Threaded: Node.js applications uses the "Single Threaded Event Loop Model" Architecture to handle multiple concurrent requests.
- you will get paid high salary package if you will learn Node.js.
- So, Let Start Learning Node.js.
- koa: It is built by the same team behind Express, aims to be even simpler and smaller, building on top of years of knowledge. The new project born out of the need to create incompatible changes without disrupting the existing community.
- Loopback.io: Makes it easy to build modern applications that require complex integrations.
- Micro: It provides a very lightweight server to create asynchronous HTTP microservices.
- NestJS: A TypeScript based progressive Node.js framework for building enterprise-grade efficient, reliable and scalable server-side applications.
- Next.js: React framework that gives you the best developer experience with all the features you need for production: hybrid static & server rendering, TypeScript support, smart bundling, route pre-fetching, and more.
- Nx: A toolkit for full-stack monorepo development using NestJS, Express, React, Angular, and more! Nx helps scale your development from one team building one application to many teams collaborating on multiple applications!
- Sapper: Sapper is a framework for building web applications of all sizes, with a beautiful development experience and flexible filesystem-based routing. Offers SSR and more!
- Socket.io: A real-time communication engine to build network applications.
- Strapi: Strapi is a flexible, open-source Headless CMS that gives developers the freedom to choose their favorite tools and frameworks while also allowing editors to easily manage and distribute their content. By making the admin panel and API extensible through a plugin system, Strapi enables the world's largest companies to accelerate content delivery while building beautiful digital experiences.