ENM’s Series T55 electro-mechanical hour meter is a new design which incorporates the great accuracy found in our other products. The T55 series are available in either reset or non-resettable version.
The meter can be used for indication of machine runtime or time between service for maintenance purposes.
The T55 series is durable and can operate over a wide range of temperature. Recorded data will be retained if power is lost.
- mainFILTERFILTERSort bySort by:content loadedThe UWZ48 Surface Mount Hour Meter uses a plug-in base where terminal protection is not necessary.
- The socket base is easy to install and connect.
- Simply plug the meter into the base and secure with a screw.The FWZ Series AC Hour Meters are flush panel mountable designed to fit into tight locations.
- They are non-resettable and flush panel mounted with watertight/dust-tight sealed bezels designed to withstand IP54 environmental rating (with use of a gasket).
- All models are black plastic (except FWZ72B which is blue-silver on colorless frosted polycarbonate)with white numerals on a black background.
- Tenths and hundredths numerals are yellow.Flush mounted with bracket, the UWZ48E unit fits into a 1.79" x 1.79" (45.5 x 45.5 mm) cutout.
- The thickness of the panel for flush mounting can be up to .35" (9 mm).