Hi Microsoft Team,. I am here in this forum to express unpleasant experience I had with the proctor during the certification exam.
- I had scheduled DP-203 exam today and I was almost towards the end of the exam session, ~ 15 minutes time pending for the exam completion.
- I attempted ~54 to 55 questions for about 1 hour 25 minutes. Suddenly, my screen went off and later I saw a message in the chat window by the proctor saying " you are mumbling and since it is one of the violations he/she has to cancel, here is your case ID (**Removed**)".
- I still had about 8-10 questions unanswered. I was reading out the questions loudly for my analysis. He/She could have questioned me and I would have clarified it with them.
- Towards the end cancelling the exam abruptly based on some assumption without notifying is not at all professional.
- Proctor name: Hameeda. case ID: **Removed**. The proctor should have informed me via an audio as I was connected throughout the exam session.
- My chat window was pushed towards right bottom corner and it didn't even pop up as a notification. This according to me is an unprofessional behavior from the proctor and I request fair judgement.