The following tables identify who to contact for information or help with the Connect portal applications.
Problems with downloading exams. Exam registration issues. Technical difficulties. Incident Reports requiring immediate attention. Procedural questions. Help maintaining your schedule. New site sign-up issues. Product or service issues. Contract issues. Click this Contact Support link to view all the technical support phone numbers and email addresses.
Updates to this help system, send an email to [email protected] Support information. Incident reporting and tracking see the ServiceDirect application.
Frequently asked questions see the Knowledge Base articles within ServiceDirect application. Marketing materials. The VSS website components are being re-written into the Connect portal.
The current plan has us retiring the VSS website around July 1, 2022.
Communications will be sent to sites prior to retiring the VSS website.
For Documentation and Support Issues:
The first time you log on to the Connect portal, you must configure your Security questions and setup your Password. The security questions are used to unlock your account if you cannot remember your password.
- Locate your Connect Account Created email and click the link to complete the account creation.
The only way to access the first-time user Security Questions configuration screen is by clicking on the email link. The email link is only valid for 7 days. If you cannot find the system generated email or try and access Connect eight or more days after the email was generated, you have several options.
- Select a question from the Question 1 drop-down list.
- Type the answer to the security question in the first Answer field.
The answers are not case sensitive. There are no limits to the answers you must provide but keep your answers simple because you must remember what you typed to unlock your account if you cannot remember your password.
- Select a question from the Question 2 drop-down list.
- Type the answer to the security question in the second Answer field.
- Click Next.
For Technical Support Issues:
You must create a strong password. The password you establish will be used to login to the Connect portal and all VUE Testing System (VTS) applications. You must change your password every 60 days using the Connect portal or the VTS applications login screens.
- You must create a Password. Enter your Password and Confirm your Password.
Strong Passwords are required. A password must adhere to the following rules:
e.g., PCuser_1, Run&Jump, U8Lunch.
- Click Submit. You are returned to the Connect portal log in page where a message notifies you that your account has been successfully set up.
- Now you can logon to the Connect portal using your username, password, and Site ID. See Login to Connect for details.