More By This Developer
* Support up to 15 photos to make a collage* 150+ stylish layouts * Add new frame, sticker .. * Bug fixes and performance improvements. February 15, 2022. Create amazing photo and video collages with over 100 frames. Add background colours and patterns, rounded corners + shadows. Write, draw, add text labels and stickers!PicFrame helps you combine multiple photos and videos into amazing looking frames and share them with your friends and family. Added three new frames!Get in touch via [email protected] or @picframeapp on Instagram if you have any questions! Fricckin love the new version!!!! although I have always loved an use this app for years, I actually was thinking if the app was getting dated and should see if there were “new apps” which may offer different/more features... then was pleasantly surprised/blown away when I opened app this morning! My favorite feature is it automatically generating preview versions of the photos you selected in different frame styles you can easily scroll across in comparison and select so you don’t have to start from starch again..👌🏾Well done guys and thank you!! Love to hear it! The new update took a feature that I used to use very often. Before I was able to add a white border to my Instagram pictures by just using 2:3 or 3:2 without any borders. I used that feature every since I created my account on Instagram (almost 10 years ago) and now I am not able to do it anymore. A little disappointed. Update: The developer contacted me to inform that you can actually still use the feature :) you just have to go to settings and choose “save to Instagram as a square”. I tried and it works! You can still do this, it is now an option. In PicFrame tap the settings icon and choose “save to Instagram as square”.
Edit: as the response from the developer states. The option to save as a square to IG Is still there. So, it goes back to being one of my most used apps for setting photos and making collages. This was a great app. But the recent update got rid of the ability to put white borders on a photo while keeping a square format for Instagram. I was able to show photo in any dimension but keep a square format for IG. Before the update, this was a 5 star app. The feature is still there but now it’s an option (in the PicFrame settings turn on save to Instagram as a square). The developer, Active Development Limited, indicated that the app’s privacy practices may include handling of data as described below.
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:. Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese. PicFrame Create Monthly$1.49. PicFrame Create Yearly$12.99.
PicFrame Create Lifetime$31.99. Text Stickers$0.99.
Correction. Still a great app!
My "retired" iPad 2 and iPad 3 are running 24/7 slideshows from shared albums.
I tried Apple Photos built-in slideshow feature, but it would not run continuously. I was restarting each iPad's slideshow daily, sometime twice a day. That was irritating enough to find another solution.
This app runs on old iPads and does the job well. I can quickly select a shared album and start the slideshow. The app has many options. I like the flip transition. I set 10 seconds for each picture. I especially like the option to NOT play videos.
I prevented my picture-frame iPads going dark by searching for "auto-lock" in the Settings app--change it to "Never".
This app has a subscription payment model. I am still in the one week free trial period. It is working just the way I want. For me, it is worth $10 per year.
Update, several months later, the subscription has gained value. Two iPods Touch and an iPhone 6 are running slideshows 24/7. The app’s Ken Burns transition helps on those tiny screens. And today I added an old-ish, cracked-screen iPad to the digital picture frame lineup. Six devices. This is a great way to get end-of-life value from old, but still working screens.
Thank you so much for your review. Let me know if you have any other feedback or suggestions. Manuel
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Digital Photo Frame Slideshow Maker - Picture & Video Creator App LLC
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and NudityInfrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive ThemesUnrestricted Web Access
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly Premium Subscription$9.99
- Lifetime Premium Access.$29.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.